NCIS-A Fanfiction

Per HannahLovesNcis1

Everyone knows that Tony loves Ziva, McGee loves Abby and Gibbs loves Jenny. But they don't show it, even tho... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
*Notice* please read
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Thank you!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
***Notice***please read***
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19
Help! Please read!!

Chapter 6

989 43 1
Per HannahLovesNcis1

________*Hospital*_________

Tony's POV

It has been 2 months since the accident and Ziva and I were still in the hospital. My head injury was worse than I had expected.

Luckily, Ziva and I were placed in a room together.

As I looked across to Ziva's bed I almost screamed as she twisted as though she was possessed and I tried to pull off the wires that were stuck into me. As I got them out an alarm went off and as I tried to get off the bed I collapsed as doctors came rushing into the room and ran to Ziva. One of them rushed over to me and helped me back over to my bed and fixed my wires back into me.

Sometimes, Ziva has nightmares of the bomb, and she has seizures. They are so hard to watch when she takes them and as soon as they are over she wakes up screaming.

This one was particularly bad as it took the doctors almost 10 minutes to stop it and they are usually over within about a minute.

About 5 minutes after the seizure ended Ziva looked over to me and asked, "Are we ever going to get out of here?"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Fake love Per :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
616K 37.5K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
861K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
948K 35.9K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...