๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ - ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐š’ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๏ฟฝ...

Af mannonlescaut

"๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต" ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ. "๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด: ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... Mere

i like what i see.
look who's here.
evil smile.
good chemistry.
into you.
message delivered.
instant connection.
bendy.
out for dinner.
concert hall.
hi beautiful.
room 107.
heading to norway.
i'm not naive.
miss Moore.
great taste in women.
girlfriend.
be on top.
take you with me.
six-foot-tall.
chopsticks.
i won't lose you.
the smell of him.
i love you... too.
too good for me.
slippery.
nobody.

i'm not done with you yet.

1.2K 21 7
Af mannonlescaut

We walked down the fourth-floor corridor. We got lost in the city for an hour because our phones ran out of signal, so we wandered around the city, unable to communicate with anyone. We're not drunk, but we're happier than usual.

His arms are on my shoulders, alternating the kisses between my ear and my cheek. The summer of Oslo has a mild temperature and the corridors seem warmer than normal. I can't help but laugh at his sloppy caresses. A few steps away from his bedroom door, he searches for the card in his pocket. The handle light turns green and I push the door towards him. He comes in, but I stand outside, already heading for my room.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asks, taking off his sunglasses hanging from his shirt.

"I need a bath after all this walking."

"I'm not done with you yet," he comes to me and holds my hand.

He brings me into the room and with his tiptoe closes the door. He's got a dirty smile in his mouth and his body sticks to mine. He kisses my lips softly and his hands caress my back, moving my dress from place. With our eyes closed, we walk through the darkroom. My body gets stuck between Rami's body and a table in the middle of the way.

His lips are tracing a path through my skin, and I take this opportunity to look for a lamp near us. A white lamp lands on the table and I pull the cord that connects the lamp. The yellowish light illuminates part of the room, making our bodies turn into shadows on the wall.

Rami sucks the skin off my neck and almost effortlessly lifts my body up and sits me down at the table, opening my legs so that he fits between them. His hands squeeze my ass tightly, forcing my waist against his, rubbing.

"Rami, wait," I say, with his lips now sucking on my collarbone. My hands lean on his chest and I push him away a little.

"I'm sorry, was that too much?" he asked, tidying up his shirt. He seems embarrassed.

"It's okay, Rami, it's okay" I feel his face, with my hands on his jaw. "I wanted you to slow down on me," I say, my eyes focused on the buttons on his shirt.

"I love it slow," he says, passing his hands on my arms. I smile embarrassingly and slowly, bringing my mouth closer to his. Our lips touch, but we don't kiss, we just enjoy the moment and prepare for what's going to happen in this hotel room.

Our mouths are in sync, in a slow and seductive kiss. My breath is panting and my hands are dragging down his chest, finding the first button on his shirt. I unbuttoned the first one and Rami breaks the kiss, to breathe, also panting. My hands open his shirt in agile movements, showing his body to me. I push the shirt through his arms and Rami gets rid of it.

His fingers play with the straps on my dress, with a playful smile. "We have to leave it tight," he says, pulling my straps down. I open a few buttons, revealing my white bra. He kisses the bra straps alternately as I pull the dress down. With a sudden movement, he grabs me, pulls me off the table and my legs weave around his waist. He walks with me and lays me on the bed gently.

He pulls my dress by the legs and I cover my breasts with my arms, while my legs squeeze against each other. "Let me see you." He rests a knee beside my hip and pulls my arms apart and he shows a smile. "You're beautiful." He leans more and kisses a breast, carefully, looking at my eyes. "So beautiful." He kisses my other breast, still with his eyes on mine.

I sigh as I feel his lips in places I have never felt before. He kisses my ribs and I feel his warm breath against my belly. With my hands, I bring his face to mine, sticking our mouths together. I feel his hands nervous, opening the button of his pants. He takes them off sloppily, breaking the kiss. I drag myself to the center of the bed and Rami follows me.

That's the moment I'd be scared and give up. Part of me thinks this far is enough for now. But the other part just needs Rami in his whole self. It just wants to forget what happened to my body and mind when they were handed over to someone who didn't know how to take care of them, and now hand them over to someone who praises them.

"Can I go on?" he asks, still a little hesitant to cross the safety line I've created.

I subtly agree with the head. His hands take my panties, asking my permission with his eyes. I nod and without further ado, he takes it off. He throws it on the floor, near the bed. He kisses my ankles, my calves, my knees, opening my legs with his hands. A nervousness fills my chest and I have to breathe deeply. He keeps kissing and on impulse, I try to close my legs.

"Let me see you, doll" he whispers, and pushes my legs down.

When I get it, his tongue licks my sex. I never got it, I just gave it away, which sounds selfish, but not from me. The feeling is good, but strange at first. His lips are slow, but his tongue makes quick movements, making my body squirm in pleasure. My mouth is open, but no sound comes out. From time to time, his arms pull down on my legs, giving him more space to do whatever he wants with me.

His finger bypasses my already wet sex and begins to masturbate me. His tongue continues its work and this time, I groan with desire, his fingers and mouth giving me extreme pleasure. The rhythm is accelerated, and I feel my body not holding on anymore, my legs already trembling. "You like it, right?" he says, all malicious, moving his mouth away from my core.

"Don't stop, I'm almost there," I grumble, pulling his head between my legs. He moans against my pussy, with my impulsive act, making me shake all over. The sensation is coming, in my lower abdomen. My toes start grabbing the bed sheet and my hands try to grab the mattress.

"Cum for me, little girl," he says with his lips still close to my sex.

I can't contain my groans anymore. I pull a pillow and cover my face, so that I can scream for pleasure. Each scream gets thinner, harder to breathe. I arch my back with the sensation. I cum silently, but my mouth is still open.

He feels my body stiffen with the heat and slows down the speed of his tongue. My legs relax after my moment of ecstasy. He gives little kisses in my sex and crawls over me. I take the pillow off my face and see Rami totally fascinated. He kisses my mouth, making me feel my own taste. The feeling after is wonderful.

"I'm not done yet" he says, with his lips stuck to mine.

He walks on his knees through the bed until he finds his suitcase on the floor on the side of the bed. He bends down and after opening a few zippers, grabs a condom. His eyes turn to mine and with his teeth, he tears the package, taking off the condom. His member is hard underneath his underpants. He pulls out his boxer, and his cock loosens out, as if it had been released. I always imagined that he would be gifted, but not that thick. He fits his body between my legs and rolls the condom down. He throws his boxer beside the bed. I feel the tip fit into my pussy and I let out a sigh. He kisses my lips one more time, like he's telling me he's coming into me.

His elbows are resting on the mattress next to my head, and our foreheads are together. I watch his member ready, throbbing. I settle for the last time on the mattress. Slowly, he enters me, inch by inch. The emptiness in me fills him, giving me unimaginable pleasure. My hands cling to the side of his ribs. A delicious sigh comes out of his mouth, as if he were finally where he needed to be. He takes it out slowly too, so I can get used to its size and thickness. Rami's hands hold my back and unbutton my bra with an agile motion, sliding the straps over my arms.

I've always been very thin, which gives me the feeling of a sick person, so I've never had enough breasts. My ribs are too visible on the skin and everything looks smaller in my body. Rami gropes my breasts, massaging them. He licks my lips and this time, he thrusts me hard.

My body swings with every stroke of it inside of me. He grabs my breasts, my nipples in his mouth as he sucks them hard and with desire. The noise of our skins colliding with each other and my desperate groans echo through the room. Rami hides his face in my neck, groaning against my skin with every thrust.

"You're so good, love" he whispers in my ear, biting my earlobe next.

His voice is like a trigger for my pleasure. His movements become firmer and more voracious. I wrap his neck with my arms and his shoulder stifles my screams.

He lifts the body, and this time, he grabs my waist tightly, pushing and forcing my waist against his cock. I grind a little, so I can feel his entire limb inside me. I'm almost there.

He throws his head back and closes his eyes, his mouth babbles softly. I don't know if my body can take it anymore. My hands grab his, putting them on my breasts. He squeezes them and looks into my eyes, hungry.

"I'm gonna cum Rami," I say, almost out of breath.

"Me too, baby," he grumbles.

He kisses me and I feel my orgasm coming, consuming me completely. I groan intensely with his thrusts, stronger and stronger. We're coming to an end.

Finally, Rami and I have an orgasm, with our kiss silencing our screams. I feel my walls relaxing and enveloping his limb as his body begins to relax inside me. My breathing gets intense and now that I can clearly see the sweat on our skin through the yellow light.

He lies beside me, sideways to me, with his legs still on top of mine, tired. My chest swings, following my breathing back to normal.

I feel a smile forming on my lips, which I try to contain, but I cannot. Rami is panting and smiling from ear to ear. I turn my face at him, half-lit by the lamp behind him. The sweat on his forehead and his half-closed mouth is a vision. With the back of my fingers, I caress his sharp cheek. His eyes seem to be in love with me, which makes me want to confess to him. That's very cliché Dominique, right after sex? Anyone falls in love after sex, that's all hormones.

"That was..." I hesitate, but I end up saying anyway, "very nice."

"So good" he answers, his hand goes to mine and we weave our hands together.

With his other hand, he pulls me over his waist, turning my body to him. And I step my leg over his body and feel his hand going from my waist to my ass. His eyes are on my lips.

"That was..." I hesitate, but I end up talking the same way, "very nice."

"Very good" he answers, his hand goes to mine and we weave our hands together.

With his other hand, he pulls me over his waist, turning my body to him. And I step my leg over his body and feel his hand going from my waist to my butt. His eyes are on my lips.

"What you did with your mouth... I liked it a lot," I comment, looking away.

"Nobody's ever eaten you like that?" he asks, looking surprised.

I deny it. His eyebrows rise, still surprised. Suddenly, he lays me down, climbing on top of me, holding one of my legs beside his body. "I bet no one has ever fucked you like me", his mouth, near mine, whispers the words. He makes me sigh against his lips. I've discovered that it excites him. He gently kisses me, brushing his thumb on my lower lip and looking at me tenderly.

"You've made me tired," I say, feeling my eyes heavy.

"I will put you to sleep from now on" he whispers, with his forehead next to mine.

He lies down next to me, bringing my body next to his. We keep holding each other for a while, feeling his breath against my skin, warm and paced. Certain insecurity starts inside me. I know that we're dating now, officially, but I'm still scared of being brokenhearted.

"Please don't break my heart" I whisper not really sure if he's still awake. I feel his body moving a little bit under mine. He's awake. He heard me.

"What?" he asks, lifting his head to look at me.

"Please don't break my heart okay?" This time, I beg.

"My heart is yours: if I remotely break yours, it will break mine." He responds, rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

I nod and we lay back. I hope it's true.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

163K 5.2K 53
"promise me that you'll always be there for me to come home too." in which two people fall in love. [social media] #1 under gwilym
75.2K 2.5K 68
Camilla Bulsara...She is the daughter of the legendary Freddie Mercury who took fame also. Rami Malek...He is an Egyptian actor who takes the role of...
4K 177 71
Ben has always imagined what it would be like if he could travel back in time to meet Queen in the 70s. But when it actually happens, he is not prepa...
42.5K 2K 31
โ˜†COMPLETEDโ˜† Joe has problems with social situations and people, until he meets someone who helps him slowly get over his fear of people๐ŸŒน #1 in borha...