stars in the sky ( queen / bo...

Por iM0NKEYWRENCH

ʷᵉ ᵃˡˡ ˡᵒˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵉ ʷⁱⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉˢ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡⁱⁿᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵃⁿ ᵉʸᵉ ! Más

- 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝔂 !
( ¹ ) love of my life ↬ j.m
( ² ) she loves you ↬ g.l
( ³ ) smile ↬ r.t
( ⁴ ) love in an elevator ↬ l.b
( ⁵ ) into your arms ↬ b.h
( ⁶ ) i want you ↬ j.d
( ⁷ ) pretty face ↬ b.m
( ⁸ ) the greatest ↬ r.m
( ⁹ ) i need you ↬ f.m
( ¹⁰ ) i want it all ↬ r.t
( ¹¹ ) what you're doing ↬ b.h
( ¹² ) cherry lips ↬ j.m
( ¹³ ) the power of love ↬ j.d
( ¹⁴ ) closer ↬ j.d
( ¹⁵ ) what if ↬ b.m
( ¹⁶ ) eyes wide open ↬ f.m
( ¹⁷ ) tell me why ↬ r.m
( ¹⁸ ) see you again ↬ j.d
( ¹⁹ ) i'm a mess ↬ r.t
( ²⁰ ) it's time ↬ g.l
( ²¹ ) you are not alone ↬ j.m
( ²² ) true colors ↬ l.b
( ²³ ) who needs you ↬ j.d
( ²⁴ ) the night before ↬ q.b
( ²⁵ ) party favor ↬ b.m
( ²⁶ ) beautiful stranger ↬ b.h
( ²⁷ ) without me ↬ j.m
( ²⁹ ) appreciated ↬ j.d
( ³⁰ ) material girl ↬ f.m
( ³¹ ) why ↬ j.m

( ²⁸ ) isn't she lovely ↬ b.m

2.8K 84 67
Por iM0NKEYWRENCH

isn't she lovely
brian may . . .

" you got a piece of me and honestly, my life would suck without you " KELLY CLARKSON .

MODERN DAY.
you're a teenager :)

_

you didn't want to say you hated social interactions but yes, that's exactly what defined you. they made you nervous. specially celebrity parties, the amount of strangers made you unbelievably nervous.

not to mention that, now that you were locked in a room, you felt guilty. because joe had invited you because he wanted you there, you were his friend. and what were you doing to thank him? you were hiding. you bit your lip, your heart hammering your chest like a gigantic fist.

you huffed, feeling tears pricking your eyes that you tried to blink away to no avail. soon you were crying, covering your mouth with your face. i'm such a baby, holy crap, stop. stop crying, stop it. stop being a child! and you kept trying to take deep breaths but that only seemed to make it worse, and it made the lump on your throat ache.

your crying was interrumped when you heard a knock on the door. you sniffled, wiping your tears away as fast as your hands could go. "come in." you said softly, assuming it was joe.

but the surprise you felt almost made you lose your breath when you saw a large and long mop of grey curls peeking through the door. "hi, there." brian said, sweetly. a dark blush covered your cheeks and neck. "mind if i come in?"

you hesitated for a second before shrugging. "sure, i guess." he made you nervous. really nervous.

you had met him a few times given the fact that he and joe got along wonderfully. you had had a few conversations with him that weren't too 'wow' either (well, for you they sure seemed like it though).

brian closed the door behind him and sat next to you. he still had a small smile plastered on his lips and, as much as you hated to admit it, it was contagious. which means, he hadn't said a word and he already had you smiling. even if it was a very weak smile, it was something.

"you're not very fond of people, are you?" brian suddently asked, his contagious smile faltering.

yours, naturally, mirrored its actions as you looked down at your lap, playing with your fingers out of instinct. you shrugged. "eh."

"you know it's okay, right? not everybody has to be all for the party business. there's tons of people who feel just like you." brian said sweetly.

you scoffed. "like who?" you still hadn't met his gaze again.

brian hesitated. "well, off the top of my head... deaky."

yes, that made you look up within seconds.

"i mean, sure, he was there for most of it. but it was never his scene." brian shrugged. he was clearly reminiscing.

you felt like you were pushing it when you asked, "you miss him, don't you?"

brian looked at you in the eyes and shot you a sad smile. "can you blame me?" he said.

you returned the gesture. "i guess not." then, you chuckled.

he put a hand on your shoulder. "you know, you two are quite similar. and i'm not just throwing empty words around, i really do believe it."

you smiled, this time genuinely, blushing deeply. "quit it." you muttered. "he's a lot cooler than i am."

"yes, you guys are just like twins." brian chuckled. "deaky never gave himself the credit that he deserved." that made you bite your bottom lip because you absolutely adored john with all of your heart and soul and, in your eyes, he was perfect. no matter how imperfect he must actually be.

you sighed as you felt tears haunting your y/e/c eyes. you blinked them away. "you know, there aren't many things that i'd really wish to change about me but this... this would have to be the one thing." you said, your voice cracking at the last word. brian didn't say anything, he only listened patiently. "i mean, the more i think about it the dumber i feel. nobody's gonna, like, eat me out there. but it's just..." you huffed, running your fingers through your hair. your hands started to shake when you realized brian was still looking at you. "god, i'm so sorry." you whispered you muffled a sob with your right hand.

brian was quick to wrap your arms around you when you started crying. and his embrace felt nice. very nice, actually. it was comforting and safe. you felt his hand squeeze your arm and you sniffled against his t-shirt.

"i-i'm sorr-rry..."

"sh, don't say anything." brian simply said, holding you tighter. "let it all out, it'll feel better later. i leanred that with time." and despite the fact that what he had said broke your heart, you obliged with a little okay as you felt your chest get less and less achy with each sob you let out.

finally, when you felt like you had emptied your tears reservoirs, you pulled away from brian as you wiped your nose with your sleeve. "better?" he asked, a concerned tone in his voice. a little part of your brain couldn't help but think geesh, what a grandpa.

you nodded quickly. "better. thanks bri, that was nice." you smiled shyly.

"oh!," he just brushed it off with a hand gesture, so typical of him.

"i think i know somebody else who doesn't give himself the credit he deserves." you teased, raising your eyebrows up and making him laugh. "seriously, though. i needed someone to just hug me for a while."

"well, i'm always here if you need me kiddo." he said and your heart almost stopped beating at the nickname. "in fact... wait here." he said, leaving the room for a few minutes. before you could start feeling lonely again, he came back with an acoustic guitar in his hands. you frowned but decided to play it cool.

"am i about to get serenaded or something?" you chuckled nervously. so much for playing it cool, y/n.

"perhaps." brian smirked. "this is for you to know that flaws mean nothing when virtues are so powerful. and if deaky was here with us, i'd tell him the same thing." you smiled. he cleared his throat before he started playing the first chords.

isn't she lovely? isn't she wonderful?
"oh my god." you chuckled. he just kept singing even though his smile got wider.
isn't she precious? less than one minute old

i never thought through love we'd be
making one as lovely as she
you blushed at the lyrics.
but isn't she lovely made from love?

a pause.
isn't she pretty? turly the angel's best
your eyes teared up at the words.
boy, i'm so happy
we have been heaven blessed

i can't believe what God has done
through us he's given life to one

but isn't she lovely made from love?

"brian," you whispered but he put his finger on his lips, silencing you.

"this is the best part." he said before continuing with the improvised performance.

isn't she lovely? life and love are the same
life is aisha
the meaning of her name

londie it could have not been done
without you who concieved the one
that's so very lovely made from love

you didn't even let him finish the last chords from that beautiful stevie wonder song before you threw yourself at him again, not able to hold yourself back any longer. you just couldn't believe how gigantic brian may's heart was. he almost barely knew you yet he was doing everything he could to cheer you up when one of your biggest insecurities was tearing you apart.

"thank you." you sobbed. "thank you, thank you, thank you..."

brian sighed, clearly getting a little bit emotional. "anytime." he simply said, a smile of accomplishment decorating his worn out yet marvellous facade.

you couldn't believe it was you speaking when you said, "i think i'm ready to go back outside now."

brian was a little shocked but he smiled sweetly at your words. "that's a girl." he said. "you make me and deaky very proud." he added, making you snort.

you got up. "let's go." you said to him as he walked with you.

_

another brian imagine? how?? i don't care this was lowkey hella cute 💗💗

lmao who am i if i don't include deaky in nostalgic shit like this # amirite # ineedhelp 😳

also i based off of the glee version of this song because it's the one i know lmao i'm sorry i'm very uncultured also apparently i can't seem to find a gOOD WAY to finish oneshots nowadays geez that part sucked a lil lol

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6K 10 43
Some smut, but mainly fluff Edit: WE'RE GONNA ADD THE BEATLES EVERYONE
8.3K 203 12
Just some oneshots that come to my mind!
42.6K 2K 31
☆COMPLETED☆ Joe has problems with social situations and people, until he meets someone who helps him slowly get over his fear of people🌹 #1 in borha...
131K 2.4K 31
A collection of Rami Malek Imagines; includes himself and his characters.