Ellie's Flames BOOK 2

By KOTLCfannumber1

After Ellie and her friends finally beat back Uma's crew when Endora cursed the Island of Auradon, Ellie thou... More

Ellie's Flame
1: Ins and Outs of My Life
2: Catching a Nightmare
3: Everything Can Burn...
4: ...But Not Everything Has To
5: Under the Sea
6: Reginald Crabbins III
NOT A CHAPTER---Elicia's Ice ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
7: Super Helpful, Crab. I Still Have NO FREAKING IDEA WHO IS AFTER ME.
8: Bad Disintegrating Horse Thing!
9: Red
10: Icy Pop
11: Guardians (Not "Of The Galaxy", Sadly)
12: High Opinion, High Annoying Voice
13: The Two Towers
14: Embers
15: Rescue (Is A Failure, As Normal)
16: Time To Let Go
17: Hellfire
18: A Return Trip
19: Night at the Museum
20: From Isle to Auradon
21: In Which I Am Told Something Huge
22: Right the Wrongs
23: Everything Has Changed
Thing I forgot and my sister is making me add as an extra chapter
Descendants 3
2: The Royal Engagement
3: Sparks Fly
4: Happy Hag Day to Mal
5: Mal's Gotta Do What Mal's Gotta Do
6: Captain Guyliner and Shrimpy Crash Our Party
7: Everyone in Auradon Sleeps In
8: Knights Fall
9: Pinkalicious Room Sears My Eyeballs (And A Friendly Shrimp Didn't Help)
10: Stone Cold
11: My Heart of Stone... Isn't So Stony
12: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Beast!
13: Return of the Icy-Gang!
14: Battle Planning
15: Fairy Cottage
16: Liar, Liar, Rock's No Longer On Fire
17: This Will Hopefully Be The Last Ellsicle/Icy Pop Joke
18: This Victory Stinks
19: Choices Made
20: Farewells
21: Two Grown Men Growl At Each Other
22: Happily Ever After
23: Tear It Down
24: The Ending Of Our Tale?
Epilogue- 10 Years Later

1: Good To Be Back...For Once

457 14 4
By KOTLCfannumber1

"Attention, Isle of the Lost! VK day is today!"

"Mal and the other VK's will collect the applications today and announce who gets to go to Auradon Prep!"

"The Villain Kids currently in Auradon are in preparation for the coming excitement---VK Day! Where, according to the villains kids already here, five new VK's will be chosen to Auradon Prep for this school year!"

"How do you think the Mal and Ben are preparing?"

"How will more VK's coming to Auradon affect us here in Auradon?"

"I can't wait to see who gets chosen!"

"I wonder if Elsa's daughter is choosing one, since she's only half-Isle?"

I smile and shut off my television in mine and Brit's room. Ever since Ben's official announcement of VK day, Auradon has been driving itself insane. Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Sera, Arson, Brit, Endora, and Gil all had the chance to choose a kid, but only the core four each chose their own. The rest decided that five extra villains would be a little too much for once. So they all banded together and they're going to pick one together.

Ben gave me the opportunity to help pick, but I declined. I didn't grow up there. I may be half Villain, but my heart lies in Auradon.

For the first time, I'm actually looking forward to going to the Isle. Brit and Gil are staying behind, but Sera, Arson, and Endora and accompanying Ben, Mal, Evie, Jay and I. Two limos are required for this round.

(I wanted Ellie to embrace her VK side here, so she's going to look the part. Imagine her looking as cool as Disney VKs look on screen, with a bunch of details. Not the reflective kind of leather like Mal's---more like Evie's and Carlos', just regular leather. yay!)

I turn to the mirror. Because I'm coming along to represent the half-Villain part of myself, Evie wanted to make sure I looked the part. My hair is still black-with-white-bang-things, but the black has blue streaks all over. Instead of my usual jeans and Evie-made jacket, I'm dressed like a real VK with black leather leggings, the occasional snowflake design on them. Shirt with sleeves that go to my elbows, made of a in-between dark-light blue leather with white streaks. Flame designs lace the hem of my top, blue ones that Evie said matched my hair color. Ridiculously comfortable dark blue combat boots with heels, and silver rings and bracelets adorn my wrists and fingers. On my right hand I'm wearing the one fingerless glove from Jay that survived my first freak-out fire. On my other I'm wearing something Brit got me for luck---a hand-made bracelet made with colorful blue-and-silver gypsy beads. Supposedly it helps ward off evil magic.

Someone knocks on the door behind me, and I turn to see Carlos waiting in the door. "You ready to go?"

"Yup." I say happily, following him out and turning off the light. "It's kind of crazy to think we're going back without a crazy villain behind it."

Carlos smiles. "No kidding. It's a little scary to remember why we're going there. But these kids should be okay. Besides, they aren't actually coming for another week."

"True." We join the rest of our friends outside, where two limos are waiting for us.

"Ahhhh, we's pickin' today!" Sera whoops, grabbing me by my arm and swinging me around in her version of a dance. "Can you believe it, Icy? Five kiddos! Five! YAAAR!"

"Okay, Sera, I get it." I laugh, pulling out of her grip. "You have the applications that have already been turned in?"

She waves her bundle. "Yup! But y'know most kids probably are waiting to turn theirs in when we get there. Ben wasn't very specific on whether to send 'em here or turn 'em in when we get there."

"Hey, it's hard to organize something like this!" Ben protests.

"They weren't blaming you, Ben." Mal assures him, sending us a glance that dares Sera to argue.

Sera shrugs. "We leavin' or we stayin'?" She leaps into the limo, dragging Arson with her. Endora rolls her eyes, joining her in the limo. I climb in behind them, and close the door.

Arson won't stop moving, bouncing up and down in his seat. "We there yet?"

"No." Endora says. "And this better not be a thing for the next few minutes."

"We there yet?"

"I'm not going to answer that question anymore."

"We there yet?"

"Arson, you better shut up."

"We there yet?"

"ARSON!"

"We there---"

"FINALLY!" Endora cries as we pull into the Isle, coming to a stop. She flings herself out of the car, leaving behind a giggling Arson and a cracking-up Sera.

I shake my head at them. "You planned that, didn't you?"

"Arson can be a monster in a car." Sera pats her brother on the back. "Now. We goin'?"

"YAY!" Arson crows, nodding. He climbs over me, and I laugh, following him out. Sera and I laugh, following him out. Kids have started to gather, holding out their papers in anticipation. I see a kid on a bike giving out newspapers with the headline about VK day displayed prominently.

"C'mon, Icy!" Sera yells, her girl stretching wide. "We've gotta get this thing started!"

"Right behind you." I promise. Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, are coming out of one alleyway while Arson, Sera, Endora and I are walking towards them from the other direction.

♫From the North, to the south♫ Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos call out, 

♫From the East to the West!♫

♫Lost boys, lost girls, you all know you're the best!♫ Jay does a flip, and the group brings themselves over to us as we join into a circle, crossing our arms over everyone's shoulders.

♫Hit the streets, it's your day, turn it up, now's your chance!♫ We let go, putting all our hands in the center before breaking out in a way that reminds me of when Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos and I chose good at Ben's coronation.

♫It's time to get up on our feet and dance!♫

We break away from each other, each dancing off in our own directions in pairs all over the Isle. Endora and Mal, Carlos and I, Sera and Arson, Evie by herself and Jay by himself.

♫Anybody wanna be like us, everybody wanna be like us!♫ Mal sings with Endora.

♫All the boys from Auradon, and the girls 'cause they know what's up!♫ Carlos nudges me, grinning, on the second part of the line. He and I wake up kids inside "Carlos' House", a thing he made a while back for kids who didn't have a place to stay. As we awaken the house, kids hold out papers hopefully to Carlos, huge grins on their faces.

♫Your life could change today, your life could change today♫ Evie's amazing voice, obviously.

♫These streets named after us, because we paved the way♫ Jay, probably with Sera and Arson close behind.

♫Everyone, come and take your shot. Now's your time, show 'em what you got♫

♫'Cause everyone's gonna get their chance!♫

All of us are in this line, crowing it out together. ♫They said that being from the Isle was bad!♫

♫Well it's good to be bad!♫

♫And we're proof of that! Used to be lost, now we're on the map!♫

♫Used to steal stacks, now we're givin' back!♫

♫Remember that it's good to be bad!♫

♫If you've got pride, raise your V's up high♫

♫Wave 'em wide, side to side, feel the vibe♫

♫It's good to be bad!♫

Carlos and I are having the time of our lives. I grab a pillow out from beneath someone's head, tossing it at Carlos. He catches it, hitting someone else in the stomach with it before jumping up on a platform to ring a bell, successfully waking the remainder of the house.

They follow us out in a parading line, Carlos waving his arm like a conductor while his other hand is clasped in mine. For once I really feel like a kid from the Isle, not an outcast from Auradon.

♫I wanna see you all rep your block, I wanna see you all rep your block♫

♫Show your pride, let me hear you shout:♫

♫WE'RE FROM THE ISLE OF THE LOST!♫ Carlos and I, with all the kids following us, cheer it out with the rest of the younger portion of the Isle. I've never seen the Isle of the Lost so alive, so excited.

♫We're here to celebrate, we're here to elevate♫

♫If you're down, then make your move♫

♫But you best not hesitate!♫

Carlos and I lead all of the kids towards the entrance of the Isle, where Evie and Jay are already gathering with their groups of kids. Endora must've ditched Mal, because she's twirling Arson in a circle while Sera looks on. Only Mal is left, and I bet I know where she is...

♫Today's a day that you won't forget♫

♫The best to come ain't happened yet♫

♫Take a bow, it won't be your last♫

♫You're from the Isle if anybody asks!♫

♫It's good to be bad!♫ Mal joins us all, the four core in the first row with Arson, Sera, Endora and I behind them.

♫And we're proof of that, used to be lost now we're on the map♫

♫Used to steal stacks now we're givin' back♫

♫Remember that♫

♫It's good to be bad!♫ Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos split off, and my row follows them up onto a balcony of sorts above the Isle kids.

♫If you've got pride, raise your V's up high♫

♫Wave 'em wide, side to side, feel the vibe♫

♫It's good to be bad!♫

Endora and I stand up front with Jay and Carlos, while Arson, Mal, Evie and Sera hang back.

♫They could try to deny our style, but we were born this way♫ Jay says, and Endora practically elbows him out of the way.

♫'Cause you could take the VK out of the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out of the VK♫ Endora calls, her eyes flashing green.

♫If you wanna make it hype, not a moment to waste♫ Carlos says, pointing out to the crowd. ♫Make it loud, make it live, make it jump to the base♫

He grabs my hand, pulling me up with him. ♫Make it want you want, but you better make your case, 'cause the Isle makes us and we're repping this place!♫ Carlos and I raise our hands in the air together. 

Everyone joins in, crowding up to the front of the balcony. ♫So when I say "V", you say "K!"♫

♫V!♫ Our group yells.

♫K!♫ The crowd below us responds joyfully.

♫When I say "All", you say "Day"!♫ We yell. ♫All!♫

♫Day!♫

♫All!♫

♫Day!♫ Jay and Carlos climb over the rail with Sera and Arson, the only ones daredevil enough to climb down this way, jumping off and landing inside the crowd's arms before moving their way to the front near the barrier.

♫When I say "V", you say "K!"♫ Mal, Endora, Evie, and I yell. ♫V!♫

♫K!♫

♫V!♫

♫K!♫ The crowd below us responds yet again, louder this time.

♫When I say "All", you say "Day!" ALL DAY!♫ Mal mimics hitting a drum, while Endora and I jump up and down with the beat that Carlos, Jay, Sera, and Arson are dancing to.

♫It's good to be bad♫

Carlos, Sera, Jay, and Arson sprint back away from the front, the crowd turning to face us while dancing in a way that reminds me vaguely of zombies.

♫It's good to be bad!♫ They join us back up on top, dancing our hearts out in a way I haven't in a really long time.

♫And we're proof of that, used to be lost now we're on the map♫

♫Used to steal stacks now we're givin' back♫

♫Remember that♫

♫It's good to be bad!♫

♫If you've got pride, raise your V's up high♫

♫Wave 'em wide♫ We swing our arms in the air, mirroring the way the Isle kids are doing so in the crowd with their forms for VK day.

♫Side to side♫

♫Feel the vibe♫

♫It's good to be---BAD!♫ We all jump in the air, the crowd erupting into cheers. Jay and Carlos descend the stairs. Sera and Arson jump off yet again, so that they're standing underneath us while leaving Endora, Evie, Mal and I up top.

"Who wants to go? You?" Mal calls, pointing to the crowd at random children.

The crowd cheers back---"Yes! Pick me Mal, pick me!" as a few older Islers move around, collecting all the stray papers for the kids coming to Auradon. Linking arms, the four of us back off so those people can hand us the extras, and when we come out again, the crowd cheers louder than ever.

"I can't believe this day has finally arrived!" Evie shouts over the screams that grow steadily louder. "I honestly wish that we could take you all with us, and... some day, very soon, maybe we can."

"Yeah, we're going to be back here so many times, you're going to be so sick of us." Mal chimes in, gesturing.

"So sick of us." I agree. The crowd laughs, and Endora nudges her. Evie nods, then straightens herself.

"Can I get a drumroll, please?" The crowd stamps their feet, and I catch sight of a girl we'd all agreed on beforehand---a girl with frizzy red hair and dark skin, notably looking smug with a suppressed grin on her face as she stomps her feet. I also see Anya, Dizzy's cousin, giddily waiting and bouncing on her heels. She and Evie agreed ahead of time to bring her cousin. I don't know Jay and Carlos' choices, or my other friend's, but I'm going to keep an eye out.

"First," Evie continues.  "I would like to begin with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine... Daughter of Anastasia... My Dizzy's cousin... Anya."

Anya, a bubbly little girl with curly red hair that rivals Dizzy's pulled back in a bouncing ponytail, wearing a would-be gorgeous pink gown like her mom's, squeals and runs up, hugging Evie tight.

"Next---The son of Smee." Carlos says, gesturing toward a trio that looks like. An older man with two young boys, all with light blonde hair, red hats, and glasses. "Come on, Squeaky!" the little boy on the left moves forward, and Carlos hugs him close. 

"And there's no way we're splitting up the twins, so get over here, Squirmy, c'mon!" Jay pats the ground, and Smee shoos his other kid towards Jay. Squirmy and Squeaky are notably quiet, not saying a word with surprised expressions on their faces. 

"And next---" Sera clears her throat, holding her paper in the air. "Hector, the son of Hecate!"

A thin, tall boy near the front's jaw drops. He has rust-colored hair shorn short, but messily, and is wearing a mismatched array of denim and leather in all sorts of darker colors, like purple, black, and blue with a little bit of red. What I most notice is his striking purple irises, flashing with magic like Mal's and Endora's do.

He moves forward as if in a daze, and Sera rubs his head. She says something to him that I can't hear, but Arson is hugging him tight.

"And last---But certainly not least." Mal starts. "We all picked this one, because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class..."

"The daughter of Dr. Facilier, Celia!" the four of us up top cheer.

"I'm bad." She agrees below, twirling before joining us up top. We all gather in a semicircle with the kids. 

"We'll be back for you guys next week, okay?" Sera says, rubbing Hector's head again.

"Yeah, so pack your stuff---your own stuff." Jay reminds everyone, and they all laugh. Hector still seems a bit dumbfounded, but he's grinning all the same.

"Where are you going?" Mal cries.

"We're going to---" Anya, Hector, Celia, Squeaky, and Squirmy start.

"AURADON!" The crowd cheers giddily, jumping up and down in a cry of joy. 

_____________________________

TA-DA!!!!!! D3 OF ELLIE IS OUT!!!!!

They'll be coming a teensy bit slow, because school starts soon for me. Also because the website I'm using to watch D3 for script glitches a lot. *rolls eyes*

Anyway. Hope you guys enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.3K 36
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS......or you can. Its up to you! :) Ellie is the child of the v...
5.3K 79 13
The Adventure Kids will face their biggest challenge yet, when Mal and her friends return to recruit a new batch of VKs to come to Auradon. But when...
3.4K 78 17
Once upon a time, long, long ago, well, 20 years ago, Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closet personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so...
1K 67 8
They'd been saved. Everything is finally going to get better. The new Queen is a woman of the people. She promised to fight for them, and there coul...