Ninjago OTP 20 Day Challenge...

By APersonYouWantToKnow

click for explanation ;) Disclaimer: I do not own the cover art or Ninjago More

Explanation
Day 2: Dancing
Day 3: Baking Cake
Day 4: Driving Around
Day 5: Coffee
Part 6: Ice Cream
Part 7: Cosplay
Part 8: Arguing Because Someone Ate The Last Piece Of Cake
Part 9: CONVENTION
Part 10: Doing Something Ridiculous
Part 11: Gaming
Part 12: Disney Movie Marathon
Part 13: Shopping
update
Day 15: Buying a Pet
Day 16: Doing Something Fun
Day 17: Hanging Out With Friends
Day 18: At The Park
Day 19: Marriage
Day 20: Whatever You Want (A Teaser)

Day 1: First Meeting

48 2 0
By APersonYouWantToKnow

It had been a long night, but I had a craving for something light, so I slapped on a dress and made my way to the nearest bar. It wasn't the fanciest place on earth, but I wasn't going for fancy. Tonight was a drink and go kind of night.

I got to the bar and was waiting for my order when a man approached me. He seemed like he had had one too many.

"Hey doll face, why don't you join me for a dance eh?" His grin was crooked and his eyes had a malicious glint, which made me suddenly aware of my plunging neckline. I placed  a hand over my chest and smiled weakly.

"Thanks boys, but I think I'll stick to my drink." He tut-tutted me and clenched my chin with two fingers.

"I don't think so doll face. It wasn't a question." He slid around my stool, pulling me up with him. I hissed and tried to fight him, but I wasn't nearly strong enough.

"Crap," I muttered under my breath. I wasn't planning on dancing with this freak anytime soon (if you know what I mean), but it seemed almost unavoidable. He was starting towards the back room, me in tow, when a tall, dark figure stepped out of the shadows.

"Sir, I suggest you let the girl go," He cracked his knuckles menacingly, "I don't want this to go too far." Between the thick fingers covering my eyes, I studied his figure. He was significantly taller than me, maybe 6' 1" to my 5' 2". His arms and chest (which I could see under his form-fitting top) were very fit. I mean VERY. Despite the situation, I could feel myself blush.

The man who had basically been trying to kidnap me let go instantly. I mean, I would too if I were him. He turned back to me.

"Are you okay? There wasn't- I mean...- he didn't-" He seemed a lot less composed now than when he was defending me, but it was sweet. I stopped him there.

"No, he didn't. It only went as far as a creep being creepy." I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "Thanks for stepping in..." I paused.

"Cole. Cole Brookstone. And you are?"

"Shea Garmmadon. Glad to meet you. Very glad." He chuckled and held out his hand.

"You want a real dance? This time, it is a question. No strings attached." I smiled and took his hand. Somehow, having this strangers arms around me was comforting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...