Rejected But Alive

By onedirection1445

Kaily was rejected by everyone, even her 3 brothers. Things just got worst when the soon to be Alpha finds ou... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
Epilogue

nine

123K 2.9K 675
By onedirection1445

Please Vote and/or Comment

Beauty is simply reality seen

With the eyes of Love

-Evelyn Underhill

Chapter Nine.

It has been a two months since I found out I was pregnant, it was still hard for me to believe. I wasn't allowed to leave the bed, not once, unless to wash myself or go to the toilet, sometimes they would even let me cook if I felt like it. I was eating and gain weight, and soon enough I was at the right weight for my age and pregnancy. As the bump on my stomach grew the guys grew more protective of me. I looked like I was in the fourth month of my pregnancy, werewolf pregnancy only lasted for 6 months versus the human 9 months. And since I have beta blood and Leo is an Alpha my pregnancy will only last 5 months.

My wolf was more than excited our pregnancy, which made me beyond happy, she had stopped howling for our mate now and focused her attention our baby, helping me keep our bundle of joy safe.

After I received that pain for almost every day Dr. Gupta and Ryan finally told me it was because Leo had been mating someone else. As time went on the pain lessened until I could hardly feel it. That was the main reason my wolf stopped howling for our mate, she finally came to terms with that our mate didn't want us. Never did.

Her voice quieted and softened until she only spoke when it was for the well fare of our child. Me and my wolf are very protective of our baby and will only allow people we know to be near us. So far that was only Bane, Ryan, and Dr. Gupta.

I'd gotten to know the guys and pack better on from them. I was worried that they would think that I was a slut, and deserved the way I was treated in my former pack, but in fact, they were over-protective of me and my baby and never would let me go anywhere alone without a pack warrior or two.

Thankfully they didn't judge me for my situation and were really welcoming, and accepted me with open arms, even Ryder would come to my room once in a while to talk to me.

As for the pets the guys got me, I really began to appreciate having them, I always had wanted to get a pet before and now I have two. They really helped me when I felt lonely, even the cat I named Ricky would curl up in my lap and purr to calm me down. Plus I can imagine my baby playing with the both of them when he or she is old enough.

Today I was going to the OB/Gyn to make sure my baby was sure he or she was okay. I was excited to have my pup, I just want it to come out already! I had a new reason to live for, and although he or she won't have a dad around I will give them all the love they could imagine.

Feeling something land on my bed my sketch book fell out of my hands "Come on! Come on! Come on!" Cane whined landing next to.

"Ya! We have to go to a doctor's appointment" Camden also whined landing on my other side. I sighed.

"Come on!

Come on!

Come on!"

They shouted together tugging on my arms gently. Rolling my eyes I muttered "Thank the moon goddess I'm not having twins!" quietly.

"We heard that" they said glaring at me, I just smiled at them.

I nodded my head at them and shooed them from my room, throwing on a satin floral tank top that stretched over my belly and leggings. Quickly brushing my hair into a bun I slide on my pink vans. I stood in front of my body length mirror taking myself in and started to chant to myself You can do this everything will be alright. You can do this everything will be alright. Smiling at myself I exited my room as fast as I could.

Bane and Ryan where waiting for me at the end of the hall way, yelling out a quick bye to the guys we were on our way.

"What took you so long? Ryder's been getting frustrated sitting in the car for so long" Bane told me looking at me.

"I'm sorry it's just that I'm really nervous" I sighed.

"Don't worry Lee, you'll be an awesome mom" Ryan encouraged me. Bane nodded his head smiling at me, smiling in return I followed them to Banes 2010 GMC Terrain SUV. Getting into the car I buckled myself in stretching the belt over my growing belly. When my baby was born I want him or her to have my surname, never Leo's surname, Alexander.

Finally the car stopped at the hospital; it was a werewolf hospital since most of the people living here were werewolves. I was getting really anxious worried if my baby was alright or not. Ryder must have noticed because he placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder in silent support.

I smiled at him feeling better, Ryder maybe the quietest of the guys but I liked the silent way he supports me. Even though my baby is unplanned, I will never stop loving him or her, they will always be my first priority. Plus, I wasn't every going to let my baby go through what I went through.

We rode the elevator to the maternity section of the hospital, checking in we all sat in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called. While in the waiting room I saw a very pregnant lady with her mate's arms wrapped around her smiling gently at her, eyes filled with unconditional love. I wish my life was like that..... It would have been so much easier if Leo had been here with me, if he loved me. Because right now I was a pregnant 16 year old without a job and without a learning experience. Thankfully Bane had brought in a tutor for me knowing I wasn't ready to go to school yet.

At last my name was called and Bane got up with me and we walked through the door. We had decided that Bane would go with me because he had a medical connection and hoped to be a doctor someday, it would be a great experience for him.

We took a seat, my new doctor Angela Black asked a bunch of questions about me, what's your daily routine, what do you eat, and so on. After finishing the questions she led us to a cream colored room with photos of babies scattered around the room. There was a bed in one corner of a room with an ulter-sound machine by it.

Laying down I pulled up my shirt so it was just under my bra. She touched my belly in different places asking more questions. "Okay we are ready for the ulter-scan, the gel will feel a little cold a t first" she said putting on her gloves, picking up a tube of gel she squirted some onto my belly and rubbed it around before reaching for the wand.

I looked at the screen expectedly, waiting to see my baby for the first time. Dr. Black moved the wand around and finally I caught a glance of a head.

"Ah, there he is. He's quiet naughty hiding like that." She chuckled. She glided it around before she stopped. "Do you want to know the sex?" She asked looking back at me. Grinning at her I nodded my head.

"It's a Boy!" She told me excitedly. The breath left my lungs.

"A boy" I whispered a tear trailing down my cheek. I look at Bane to see his face frozen in a smile. "I'm having a boy" I say in an elated voice.

I grabbed Bane's hand gave him a large smile. I rested my head on the pillow staring at the ceiling. We're having a baby boy I told my wolf happiness dripping from my voice. I was about to get up when the most cruel pain lashed up my back then hit my lower abdomen, my hands wrapped around my stomach tears streaming down my face. I knew it was Leo but normally when he was.... Screwing someone else the pain wasn't this harsh.

Arching my back I screamed, seconds later someone barged into my room, and began to wipe the sweat away from my forehead. I struggled for air wrapping my arms more protectively around my stomach. I couldn't lose him, I couldn't! My wolf was howling in pain too, which was how I knew the pain had to have come from Leo. Closing my eyes I continued to scream in pain.

Feeling someone place their hand in mine I gripped their hand tightly as the pain rolled through me. Hearing someone shout orders around, I was hurting too much too able to concentrate on the orders.

After an hour of crying the pain finally faded away. I was falling in and out of conscious the whole way through and sometimes when it hurt more I would black out for a minute or two. After catching my breath I tried to get up but Bane wouldn't let me saying I need rest. Dr. Black came soon after to check on my baby. Thank the Moon Goddess he wasn't hurt, because if something had happened to him I would have soon followed after him.

Dr. Black had reassured me that the pain only attacked me, which I was very thankful for. Finally she left me alone with Bane and Bryan who I think was the one to offer me his hand.

"How are you feeling know" He asked me gently.

"Better now that I know my baby boy wasn't hurt" I told him truthfully, I didn't care what happened to me as long as my baby was safe. I rubbed my hand on my baby bump lovingly, looking back up at Bryan and Bane "What happened to me?" I asked them.

I already knew it was bad, considering only Bane and Bryan where here with me. "I know you won't like this, not matter how much you hate him Rosy" Oh no he used my nick name "but this is going to hurt you" Bryan started off.

"But he marked someone else" Bane finished looking at me with a grim sympathetic look on his face.

I froze.

Shock erupted into my body like an angry fire. I took a deep breath, the walls around my heart solidifying more. Wiping my tears I cleared my throat "I knew this was going to happen eventually" I told them, I got up slowly my hand still wrapped around my waist.

I walked outside to my balcony and sat there staring at the colorfully sky. It was truly a beautiful sight, but I couldn't make myself appreciate the scenery. The gentle breeze blew my hair as I closed my eyes. If I thought my life was hard before, then I must really be weak. My wolf was crushed after learning what had really happened, but I think she knew from before. I knew I was never good enough for my family, but I didn't think I was so bad that life itself hated me and treated me like this.

But right now the only thing I have to focus on is my baby and giving him the best life I could make for him.

Please vote and/or comment for the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 491 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...
599K 15.2K 22
Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her alpha mate, and she run away and get back...
1M 20.1K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
61K 1.4K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...