First Love

kimjungkoo97

Jeon Jungkook a famous model and a billionaire son of Jeon Junghyun who is the CEO of Jeon corporation who fa... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 2 - New friends
Chapter 3 - Trust Me
Chapter 4 - An angel..
Chapter 5 - Only Mine
Chapter 6 - Saranghae
Chapter 7 - I love him
Chapter 8 - I cant hold it anymore
Chapter 9 - Beautiful
Chapter 10 - Tiger's bunny
Chapter 11 - Bonding
Chapter 12 - Ecstasy
Chapter 13 - Begin
Chapter 14 - Mark Me
Chapter 15 - Family
Chapter 16 - Promise
Chapter 17 - Special
Chapter 18 - Dangerous V
Note
Chapter 19 - My Love
Chapter 20 - Dinner Night
Chapter 21 - Our Sunshine
Chapter 22 - Beast
Chapter 23 - Attack and hurt
Chapter 24 - Joy of Life
Epilogue - Taekook

Chapter 1 - Handsome Tiger

35.9K 1.6K 628
kimjungkoo97

Taehyung POV

Hybrids.. Hybrids are stronger than Humans.. Those who have the ability to change themselves as both human and animal... We are strong, smart and also caring but these humans used us only for their protection and sexual pleasure.. Because we are animals but we are not as cruel as humans.. We have to obey our masters.. We have to do whatever they ordered us.. No one care about our feeling.. No one knows that we also want to be loved, cared and protected by them.. We are not robots or machines... We are also same as humans but we are little different from them.. I know about this shitty world a lot.. I know how rich people treated us.. We have to pretend okay even though we are hurt.. That's our life..

Kim Taehyung.. That's my name.. But everyone knows me as V.. I'm a tiger hybrid.. 24 years.. Boys in my age enjoying their life outside the world but I can't being a hybrid I can't enjoy my life.. My mom and dad sold me because of money.. That's the day where I came to know about the real world.. I was 10 at that time.. Till now I beared all the pain I received by my masters and my owner.. I know we have no rights to expect love from humans especially rich people... I'm a trained boxer.. Because I'm a tiger hybrid they mostly buy me only for few months based on the contracts.. Especially those horny sluts who wish only pleasured by me..

Not only girls but also boys.. But only for a certain period.. I worked as bodyguard for many idols.. My job is to protect them and sometime to pleasure them... Today is also same.. I am going to work as a bodyguard for a famous model.. But the only difference is its not for certain months it's for my life long.. Because of huge amount my owner accept this offer..

'Are you ready..' I looked at Bogum who is a wolf hybrid.. I nodded my head.. 'Will you visit us often..'

'I dont know.. Maybe I don't.. You know about those rich people..' Bogum sighed and looked at me.. 'I will miss you my little brother..' He hugged me tightly.. I hugs him back..

'I will miss you too..' Soon the owner came to my cell.. Bogum looked at me once again and leaves my cell..

'Look V.. This model is really good and naive.. I know no one wants a tiger hybrid because you are really dangerous to human but this boy paid a huge amount for you.. I don't know why.. But behave before him.. Don't scare him..' I bite my inner cheeks.. After he leaves the cell I turned into my animal form.. I turned into a tiger..

I heard the cell opened.. But soon I hear a scream.. 'Dont jungkook.. I warn you.. Don't go near him..' I looked at the tall handsome man and a small boy who is wearing a black hoodie and he wear a mask..

'Hyung.. Just don't scream..' But the tall man holds the boy's hand..

'It will bite you.. He is dangerous..' I know I'm dangerous.. But this boy looked at me and removed his hand from him..

'Not all hybrids are dangerous..' That boy came towards me.. He kneeled before me.. His brown doe eyes through his long hair.. He smell so nice.. It makes me calm..

'You look so strong tiger..' His voice is angelic.. 'I'm Jungkook.. Your new friend..' He stretch his hand to touch me.. I growled a little.. He was startled by my growl.. 'I just want to be friend with you..'

'For god sake he is a tiger Jungkook.. ' that boy sighed at him.. He looked at me touch my head.. I heard his little giggles.. He touched me with his two hands..

'Will you change into your human form.. So I can see you..' He looked around and took a blanket.. He stood up and opened the blanket like a curtain before me..

'Why are you hiding behind the blanket..' The tall man asked..

'I -I don't want to see him naked..' The tall man smiled at the boy.. I changed into my human form.. I took the blanket from the boy and covered my body..

'Can I see you..' The boy asked.. 'Woahh.. You have to see him.. He is so handsome but not as handsome as me..' I chuckled a little.. The boy turned and looked at me.. His eyes widened..

'Y-you are s-so handsome..' His brown eyes met mine.. 'Kookie you are staring at him..' The tall man said..

'What to do.. He is so handsome..' I bite my inner cheeks.. 'I-im sorry.. But he is so handsome than you hyung..'
The boy looked at the man.. 'Take care of the contract I have to speak to him alone..' He nodded his head and left us alone in the cell.. At last a time with the boy alone..

'Your owner said that your name is Kim Taehyung..' I nodded my head.. He is too short.. He took of his mask and looked at me..

My eyes widened a little.. He looks like an angel.. His dark hair covered his forehead.. His bambi eyes shows him that he is too innocent.. His button nose.. And his glossy pink thin lips..

'You look like a bunny..' He smiled at me..

'You really have a deep voice.. Bunny and tiger.. What a good combination..' He smiled at me widely.. The cell door opened and the tall man and the owner came into the cell..

'Pack your things V..' I bowed to him and looked at the boy..

'I will wait for you outside..' He bowed to me.. That's the first time someone who bowed to me.. Because hybrids don't receive respect.. They all left the cell.. I wear my outfit and I already packed my things... I sighed and get out of my cell.. Two strong men stood beside me and lead the way to the office..

'Okay sir.. Hereafter Taehyung is yours...' I know whats the next step.. I rolled up my sleeves and went to the table.. The owner came with a machine.. When a hybrid is going to be sold he has to tattooed their master's name on their hand.. I turned to look away..

'What are you doing?' The boy asked.. The owner smiled.. 'You are his new owner hereafter.. He has to tattooed your name..' Before he is going to tattoo his name the not stopped him..

'Don't.. God.. He is also a human like us.. I dont want to tattoo him..' The tall man stopped him..

'Jungkook.. Its normal for hybrids..' The boy scoffed at him..

'I want a friend not a slave..' He looked at me.. 'did you pack your things. ' I nodded my head.. The boy signed the contract and gave it to me.. I signed the contract.. 'Do you want to meet your friends.. I can wait here..' The boy said..

'Sir.. He is a hybrid.. Why are you treating him like a human..' Suddenly the tall man slammed his fist on table..

'He is also a half human.. Stop being mean.." He turned to me..

'Its okay.. I don't have friends here..' The tall man smiled..

'Then let's go..' We all left the office.. The guards lead the way.. 'Taehyung are you hungry.. Do you want something to eat..' The tall man asked.. I shook my head.. 'Dont worry you are going to have lots of friends hereafter..' I don't know but I feel a little releif.. Its a Lamborghini car.. We all get inside the car.. And the driver starts the car..

'Do you know how to drive? Do you always eat meet? That old man said you are a boxer... Will you teach me some moves. ..' But suddenly the tall man stops the boy..

'He is going to stay with you hereafter.. You are really attacking him with questions..' The boy pouts at me and looked away.. The tall man looked at me.. 'Hai Taehyung.. I'm Kim seokjin.. You can call me hyung... I'm this brat's manager..' The boy scoffed at him..

'I'm not a brat..' He looked at me.. He is so innocent and if I want to describe in an one word.. He is an angel.. The car stopped before a luxurious apartment.. The young boy covered himself with mask.. 'Jungkook.. Careful.. ' the boy nodes his head.. 'I will meet you tomorrow at mall..' He smiled at me and waved his hand.. He leads the way to the apartment..

'You can give me one bag.. It will be too heavy for you..' He stretch his hand..

'It's okay master... I'm too strong..' He smiled a little and we both get into the elevator.. He pressed the 15th floor button.. Soon a boy entered.. My master stood by my side like he is hiding from him..

'Oho ho.. Look here is the bunny..' the boy said.. Soon the  boy looked at me.. 'What bunny is he your new bodyguard.. How did you accept a new.. You know what happened to the last one..' The boy smirked at him..

My master holds the hem of my T-shirt.. He looks so scared.. He was about to touch him but I grabbed the boy's hand and looked at him..

'Leave me you..' But the boy stopped when he look at my eyes.. 'T-tiger... T-t-tiger.. Hybrid...' Soon he press the elevator button and  he ran like the athlete.. Jungkook looked at me..

'You are not that scary..' I looked at my master.. 'Ah.. Okay.. A little bit..' I shook my head and wait for our floor... Soon the elevator stopped at 20th floor.. He opened the door and switched on the lights.. He is really rich...

'Gym..' My master looks at me..'ohh.. I arranged this room for you tiger.. Your owner said that you exercise a lot..I'm sorry I don't know anything about it..' I smiled at him slightly..

'Do you want to see your room..' Room.. For a hybrid.. He leads the way to my room... Its so beautiful and luxurious..

'Do you like it..' I looked at my master... 'You can see my room also.. If you don't like it we can shift..'

Jungkook's room

'I'm a hybrid master.. I will do whatever you want..' My master sighed and looked at me...

'First.. Don't call me master.. Call me whatever you like.. Second.. I don't want our relationship should be like master and hybrid.. I want to be friend with you.. Third.. You are elder than me.. No need to bow..' This kid is really different..

'Then what should I call you.. M...' He stopped me..

'I have a name.. Jungkook.. Call me kookie.. That's what my hyungs calls me..' I smiled a little.. 'You should smile a lot.. You look more handsome when you smile..' He smiled at me..

'Feel free tiger.. I will prepare dinner for us..' I stopped him.. He looked at me..

'I will prepare dinner for us..' he nodded his head.. He didn't move his eyes away from me until I finish cooking..' He arranged the table and plates..

'You don't talk too much.. You seem so quiet..' I looked at him.. 'Its the first time I met tiger hybrid.. Are there bunny hybrids too.. '

'You look like a bunny hybrid..' He look at me with wide eyes..

'Ah.. Really..' He smiled little.. I didnt know anything about my master.. Why he is alone.. Why he is always says about his hyungs.. Is he alone.. Does he have family..

After dinner we both sit on the balcony.. 'You know i like here.. Too see the city.. It really calms me..' I looked at my master.. 'Its my favourite place..'

Imagine in night view

'We are going to mall tomorrow.. And I can introduce my hyungs too..' He didn't look at me.. He enjoyed the night view.. Though he is all talkative and funny but he is hiding something..

'Good night tiger.. If you need anything don't hesitate to knock my door..' I nodded my head.. After he leaves I looked at he sky..

'May be he is different from other humans.. Bunny..' I smiled and went to my room..

Share your comments

Don't  forget to vote..

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

100K 5.5K 40
Kim taehyung, CEO of kim company, cold to everyone but kind to only jeon twins. His whole world revolve around jeon twins. He love them not romantica...
For Your Love || Taekook taekookpari

Любовные романы

105K 4.4K 36
There's always a way , if they really wanna stay. Jeon Jungkook , a sophisticated boy studying medicine met- Kim Taehyung , an utterly handsome, ric...
8.5K 808 6
In a world where people possess the ability to wield the traits of predators and preys and shift into one of them, Jeon Jungkook is born different. ...
662K 39.7K 72
Taehyung a lost hybrid sees something he shouldnt have and it brings him in a lot of unwanted trouble and attention. Jungkook a mafia boss who hides...