My Wife Is A Gangster(Mpreg)C...

De PrinceWayo

All the pictures belong to rightful owner, I just own the fictional plot In this world, there was three kinds... Mais

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's note.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's note.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's note
Chapter 35
Bas Fun fact
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( End)

Chapter 39

1.6K 126 30
De PrinceWayo

Author's POV.

After Can got shot by Pring, he immediately bring to the hospital, at the front of emergency room, before he get entered. Tin already there waiting for him his eyes darkened and furious looking at Can.

Can saw his face and wanted to run away, he felt like he was going to doom if he continued to enter the hospital.

At his side was Kit, he watched this couples darting their eyes to each other. He rubbed his temple and helped Can. "Errr. Ai'Tin, don't be mad at Nong'Can, he just save Ai'Yo. You know that we have principle."

Tin ignored him and still looking at Can. Can retorted and puffed his cheeks. "I know, I'm sorry." Can said.

He knows that Tin don't want to lose him, either him he doesn't want to lose Wayo also. He knows that if he died on the gun shot, Tin and his son will be lonely, and worse more.

The nurses don't know what to do because Tin blocked the way and not letting them in. Kit noticed that and sighed deeply. "Hey, look if you don't let them in, Can will be in danger more and lost much blood, you should throw your tantrum later after the operation okay?"

Tin finally moved out the way, Can saw his expression and he knows that Tin was bit mad at him, but he knows also his husband more than anyone, sooner or later for sure Tin will gave up to this attitude and talked to him again.

The nurses bring Can to the operation room and the doctors started to do their job. While Can still inside the operating room. Kit use this opportunity to wonder around the hospital, actually Kit never visited his husband work place not because he doesn't want to, but because he was a bit scared that he will messed up to Ming works.

At the corner of the hallwa, where Ming office was, Kit peeping at the door, his body hiding and only head can see. He keep looking if someone flirting to his husband, although he knows that Ming loyal to him, he was still uncomfortable since Ming was handsome guy, not to mentioned theres a lot of nurses to his workplace. This nurses also quiet beauty.

Kit did not realize that Ming actually at his back, holding a ice coffee he bought from bending machine. He was wondering what Kit looking at, he also look at Kit front and puzzled. He said. "What are you looking at there?"

Kit hadn't noticed his present and answer him without looking. "Nothing, I'm just looking at my husband."

Ming heard that from his mouth and his lips curve, actually Ming wanted him to visit his workplace for very long time like normal couples do, but this wife of him was so grumpy and don't want to show his true feelings. "Why are you looking at him?"

"Ohh, I just want to know if someone flirting my husband." Kit answer him without looking.

"Why? Don't you trust him?"

"I trust him but I don't trust bitches. If I saw them flirting with him, I'll break their legs so they cannot flirt around with him." Kit said. But he suddenly realized that he was talking with familiar voice. He slowly looked at his back and found his husband smilingly. "Shiiya! You startled me!" Kit rubbed his temple. "Errr, did you hear all I said?"

"Yes, my baby. I did not know that you have that kind of side, I think I like this side of yours." Ming teased him more.

Kit looked around and feel ashamed to what he said, but it's actually normal to wife be like that. Ming actually like this side of him.

Ming walked towards him closer making Kit startled, he retorted back and his back hit on the wall. Ming used this chance to locked him, he reached out his hand and blocked Kit way. Kit tried to move at the other side but Ming used his other hand. Kit forced to looked at Ming eyes and said. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think?" Ming smirked.

"Don't come closer." Ming ignored him and still move closer his face. Kit face become red and immediately looked at his side to avoid eye contact with him.

Ming smirked and continue, he move his head more closer and his breath Kit already felt. "I want to eat you now do you know that?" Ming whisper, his nose touch to Kit neck. Kit hold himself because he felt like he wanted to moan already. He was really red and blushing hardly, he close his eyes and tried to endure Ming tease.

He was startled when Ming use his tongue and lick his neck, he immediately came back to his sense and remember that they're at the hospital hallway. He immediately push Ming, and run away. Halfway he stopped and stared coldy at Ming. "I'll beat you when you got home!"

Ming wasn't effected by his treat, instead he smirked. He then said. "Are you sure you don't like it? Look down."

Kit looked down and found his little kitkat was hard, and he got a boner! "Shiiya!" He cover it and runway towards bathroom.

Ming know his wife well, it didn't mean sometimes he said and don't like to express exactly what he like. He know that this wife like it so much. "See ya my kitkat." He smirked before going back to his office.

After Can operation, he was send to his ward, laying down there while his husband still not talking and keep staring at him. Can sighed deeply a few times and puffed his cheeks and lips. This time Tin was stubborn and don't like to open his mouth, Can wanted to pursued him more but he was really annoyed by Tin because it did not reply to any what he say.

Actually Tin already forgive him earlier, it just that he like Can face and while watching it begging. Teasing him more make Tin happy. "Hey are you really not going to talk?" Can gave up at staring war again. Tin did not reply and just keep staring at him. "I said sorry already why you keep doing this to me! If you don't want to talk to me then go home and take care our son!" Can gritted his teeth, he turned around and face the other side.

Tin smirked watching his wife whine. He then stand up from his chair and walked towards his wife. He sat at the side of bed making Can startled. Can looked up and found Tin staring at him again. Can frowned and puffed his cheeks again, he was about to look at the side again when Tin reached out his hands to stop him.

Tin touch Can face and suddenly smiled making Can puzzled, he then move closer to Can wound and kiss it. Can stunned to his action he was about to open his mouth when Tin talk first. "Still hurt?"

Can acted like a child and puff his lips, and looked around before nodding.

Tin smiled and rubbed Can face with his index finger, before moving more closer and kissed his forehead. "I know I'm sorry too, I'm just teasing you."

Can sighed softly, before looking at his eyes. "Sorry too, because I make you worried about me."

Tin nodded, then the door open, Kit grumpy face can see and walked directly at Can side. Can and Tin looked at each other and puzzled by him. Then a minutes later without talking, Wayo finally arrived at Can ward.

Wayo smile and rubbed Can hair, at his side was Phana. "You okay now?" Wayo asked him.

Can nodded. "It's not really deep wound, the doctor said it will be heal faster."

"Good to hear that. Nong'Can." Wayo suddenly added, Can look at him and puzzled. "Please don't ever put your life over me, I know you guys will do everything for me, but I'll did that without asking back. I love you all and you guys are my only family."

Can know that Wayo don't like others to be in danger because of him, Can nodded and asked him. "Oh, right, what P'Kongpop said about your baby?"

Wayo smile and looked at Phana before answering. "He said the baby is healthy and it was a boy, when it came out we will know if it was ger or not."

"Wow, congrats P' and do you already have name for him?" Can added.

"I have, I wanted to name him Good. Good because he was good and did not let go inside me, he hold on and survive even I'm useless person." Wayo said.

"P! Thats not true, you're good person and without you, we're not here too." Can said. Kit smiled and nodded too.

Wayo touch to them and go home after having a chitchats to them.

To be continued.

Belated Happy birthday to gxod.

Wish you more birthday to come.

I just have exam this days, I'm a bit busy. Plus because of the negative comments I received at my fanfic.

I suggest that read the entirely story before saying those words. Anyway susu guys.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

27.6K 1.8K 23
Fanfiction of two moons ss1. The character and the pictures belongs to the rightful owner, I just own the fictional plot. English is not my first la...
457K 27.8K 148
Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to her soon. Once he graduates from college...
11.3K 914 16
2moons ss1 Fanfiction. all characters and pictures belongs to the rightful owner, just borrowing here, the plot of the stories is mine. definitely Ph...
Wake of the Dead | One De Lupine

Ficção Científica

27.7K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...