Elves II: Rise of the Red Wit...

By kookiesandjiminsjams

Taehyung and Jimin are reunited as the rules of Elf seclusion are broken down. The two are allowed to let the... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
Final Chapter.

15.

579 48 11
By kookiesandjiminsjams

Jimin was in and out of sleep as he waited for his lover to wake up, Jungkook waking from his slumber not too long ago, meaning Taehyung would wake up soon.

His hand gripped onto Taehyung's, his thumb brushing against his skin as he admired the size difference in their hands, kissing the top of it lightly as Taehyung began to stir.

Jimin smiled at his sleepy confused face, his lips shaped into an adorable pout as his eyes were opening slowly in a tired manner, his hand rubbing his eyes as he stretched out.

"Hi" Jimin mumbled quietly as Taehyung made eye contact with him, instantly smiling.
"Hi" he spoke back, reaching forward and kissing his lips, the both of them staying there for a moment as they savoured the moment.

It felt like they hadn't had many moments just the both of them since they were allowed to see each other again and Taehyung was beginning to feel guilty about it, but Jimin didn't mind, he loved these moments that made it worth it.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked as he pulled away from the kiss, Jimin sighing.
"Jin went into your dream and he came out petrified" Jimin explained, not really wanting to be the one to explain it, but it had to be done.
"He said we have to leave tonight and he'll find a place for us" Jimin spoke, Taehyung frowning at how urgent and rushed this all seemed.

"Tonight? Well why not-"
"Tae, he was terrified of whatever he saw, we have to do what he says" Jimin told him, taking his hand once again and helping him stand.
"Yoongi packed our stuff for us, so we have to go now" Jimin explained, but Taehyung stopped him as they stood at the foot of the bed.

"Jimin wait" he stopped
"This is so fast and I feel like I'm walking into something blind and I really don't like it" He told him, Jimin smiling as he wrapped his arms around his neck.
"I do too, but I have you and I know I'm safe" Jimin smiled, reaching up and kissing his lips.

What started as innocent, grew more passionate, Taehyung's hands moving up and down from Jimin's waist, gripping his hips and slowly moving around to his butt, squeezing it as Jimin gasped against his lips, his hands tangling in Taehyung's hair as he pulled on some stands before gently massaging his fingers in the same spot.

"Guys we gotta leave!" Namjoon's voice was heard down the corridor as the both of them pulled away, Jimin pouting as the beautiful moment was over.

"I'm sorry we've not had many of those moments" Taehyung sighed, Jimin frowning at him as his hand brushed over his cheek.
"Tae, being by your side is enough for me, we have our whole lives to have those moments" Jimin told him assuringly
"Remember? We said we'd decorate that house and move in together?" Taehyung smiled as he nodded his head, kissing Jimin's forehead as he pulled him into a hug.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He asked more himself
"You saved me is what you did" Jimin answered, reaching up and kissing his lips lightly before they held one another's hands and walked to the exit where everyone else was waiting.

"Where are we actually going?" Jungkook asked
"There's this beach hut a friend of ours is letting us stay at" Jin spoke
"A friend?" Yoongi questioned
"Jihyo said the place is free and then we can also keep track of where Dahyun May be" Jin spoke

"Who's in charge of this place?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.
"I put Shownu in charge, don't worry" He told him as everything seemed sorted, all of them heading out as they decided on the best mode of transport. Of course the wolves were.

Taehyung was taking Jimin on his back, Namjoon taking Jin and Hoseok with Jungkook, Yoongi with them as extra help for Jungkook as a human.

"Will we all be okay?" Jimin asked shyly, knowing they're splitting up temporarily and he was petrified that someone wouldn't come back.
"We'll be fine, you're with your protector, Jin and Namjoon can handle themselves and me and Yoongi have got Jungkook's back" Hoseok assured him with a smile.

Jimin rushed to Jin, pulling him into a hug as he whispered for him to stay safe. Jin smiled at him.
"I'll see you soon I promise" He spoke as Namjoon turned into a werewolf, Jin jumping on his back as they took off through the forest, leaving a trail for the others to follow and know where they were going.

Taehyung walked to his best friend, hugging him tightly.
"You better stay with those two" Taehyung warned
"I want my best friend in one piece after this" He spoke, Jungkook smiling at his words.
"Don't worry, you'll have me in one piece" He told him as Hoseok and Yoongi were waiting in their wolf form, Jungkook jumping on Hoseok's back.

They gave Taehyung an assuring nod, letting him know he'll be okay before they took off, their feet thudding on the floor as they followed the trail.

Taehyung turned to Jimin who wore a very anxious face, Taehyung going up to him as he held him in his arms.
"We'll be okay I promise" Taehyung told him, Jimin nodding.
"I know we will, I have you and you have me" Jimin smiled
"I just wanna know what's going on and why we're doing this" He sighed
"Jin said he'd tell us soon, maybe he'll tell us when it's safe to tell us" Taehyung shrugged.

With that, Taehyung kissed Jimin's lips quickly before backing up, allowing himself to turn into a wolf as Jimin hopped onto his back.

Taehyung looked back at him to know when he was ready as Jimin dug his face into Taehyung's soft brown fur, dreading the feeling he got like he was on a ridiculously fast roller coaster.
"I'm ready" He told him, Taehyung setting off as Jimin clung on tight to his fur, his face digging into Taehyung's back as it felt like they were running at light speed.

Taehyung breathed in through his nose, picking up Namjoon and Jin's scent instantly as he ran through the trees, winding through them for what felt like forever, Jimin feeling slightly sick after a while with the fast speed as he groaned, Taehyung hearing it and jolting to stop instantly.

Jimin looked up, confused at the sudden stop, but he saw Taehyung looking at him with worried eyes, Jimin smiling lightly.
"I just feel sick is all, carry on the sooner we get there the better" Jimin told him, but Taehyung refused, letting out a huge howl that echoed around them before turning into a human with Jimin still on his back.

"We're stopping and letting you get yourself together before we carry on" Taehyung spoke, taking Jimin in his arms as he picked him up off his back and placed him on the floor.
"But what about the others?" Jimin asked but Taehyung shook his head
"I just let them know, no need to worry" He spoke, signalling to the sky, meaning he howled to them.

The two of the sat on the ground, Jimin resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder whilst he played with small strands of grass poking through the fallen brown leaves, his fingertips brushing over them as they tickled them. It reminded him of when he first came into this world and though it was the same grass it still felt so different.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked as the two enjoyed the silence around them, just spending time with one another.
"Yeah, you just run really fast" Jimin giggled, Taehyung smirking.
"I do other things fast too" He spoke in a cheeky and flirty voice, Jimin blushing as he went all shy, hiding his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck, making him laugh.

"I love it when you go shy" Taehyung remarked, Jimin looking up at him with a small pout on his face.
"Well that's just cruel isn't it?" Jimin teased as Taehyung leaned in and kissed his pout.

Their kiss was slow and passionate, Taehyung's hand cupping Jimin's face as they savoured yet again another moment alone, only they were barely a minute in when Taehyung sensed something.

He pulled away as he looked around, alerting Jimin who's body instantly tensed, his eyes filling with fear whilst he stared at Taehyung who seemed to sense something, whether it was smell or he heard someone.

"Let's go" Taehyung spoke quietly as he stood up
"What is it?" Jimin asked, masking his growing fear
"I don't know but I don't wanna find out" Taehyung spoke quickly as he turned into his wolf form, Jimin jumping on his back and he ran away.

It felt like they were being chased all of a sudden as Taehyung kept looking behind him, causing Jimin to do the same, even though there was nothing there.
But that didn't stop Taehyung who kept running and running. He knew it was best to run away from whatever it was rather than fight it. He couldn't put Jimin in danger, not again.

As they were running, they saw a wolf in the distance running through the trees as Taehyung sped up, catching up with Hoseok and Yoongi.

"What's going on?" Jungkook noticed the frantic look on their faces.
"There's something behind us we have to go" Jimin told them urgently, the wolves taking off running as fast as they could, the thing behind them not even hiding itself as they turned around and saw two people running to catch up to them.

Their faces were hidden by dark hoods but they were easily recognised as vampires from a mile off. That meant there was no out running them and they were about to lead them straight to where they were staying.

"We need to get rid of them!" Jimin shouted over the thudding of huge paws on the ground, Jungkook nodding in agreement, looking behind and seeing the vampires were gaining speed.

Taehyung slowly began to realise that there may be only one way to get rid of these guys, and that was to fight them. But that meant putting Jimin in danger and Jimin would never leave him behind, not on purpose anyway.

Maybe that was his plan.

He turned to Yoongi who ran beside him, catching his eyes as he glanced up to Jimin who was too busy keeping an eye on the two vampires behind them.

Yoongi seemed to get the message agreeing to it as he sped up, running just in front of Taehyung and letting him know he was in place with a nod of his head.

Taehyung knew it was now or never and he hated doing this to Jimin, but he had no choice.

He pretended to trip, sending them both flying through the air as Jimin let out a yelp, falling off Taehyung's back as they both landed on the floor with a thud.

Instantly, Jimin's first instinct was to check if Taehyung was okay, but just as he began to crawl over to him, Yoongi bit the back of Jimin's shirt, making sure to not hurt him as he picked him up and flung him on his back.

"Tae!" Jimin screamed out, watching as Taehyung was left behind, standing on his feet as the two vampires jumped and attacked him.
He screamed out in horror, wanting to jump off and go back and help him, but the speed Yoongi was going at would kill him instantly.

"We have to go back!" Jimin spoke, but more as a plea than a demand and though Yoongi wanted to give in to his desperate friend, he knew what he had to do for Taehyung's sake, ignoring him as he and Hoseok carried on running.

Jimin began to cry, giving Jungkook a worried look when a whine in pain was heard through the forest and it could only be Taehyung.

His Taehyung, who was left behind, and he was terrified he'd never see him again.

~•~•~•~•~

Oof what a chapter..

Yo I just wanna take the time to confess my undying love for Billie Eilish.
I legit love her to pieces 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
6.1K 440 69
Tae's feelings are all over the place. Yoongi is trying to save the world. Namjoon just doesn't feel the way he used to about his girlfriend. Jimin c...
98 8 7
Hoseok and Namjoon have been very close for as long as they can remember but all that changes when Hoseok is spirited away by the mysterious Yoongi...
4.4K 190 20
Jimin is secretly a little, he has recently started catching feelings for Yoongi, he's afraid of Yoongi finding out he's a little but he decides to t...