Bnha react to AUs

By Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Author-San decides to kidnap bnha characters to watch AUs with her. Viewers: Class 1-A (minus Midoriya) Neito... More

Kidnapping
Hamilton
My R
Hamilton (Part 2)
Future Pro Heroes
Other Side
Stronger than you
Calla Draws
Hamilton (Part 3)
Requests(Not a chapter sorry)
Drug Interview
Ready as I'll ever be
Love and Support
The one thing
Miss wanna die
Lost one's weeping
Hamilton (Part 1.5)
Hamilton (part 4)
Hamilton (part 5)
Hamilton (part 6)
Random stories
Future Pro Heroes (part 2)
Hamilton (part 7)
I have questions
Villain Deku (part 2)
Hamilton (Theodosia's story part 1)
Villain Deku (part 3)
Hamilton(Theodosia's story part 2)
Possesive Todoroki
Villain Deku and Todoroki(part 4)
Steven Universe - BD debut
Author's note
Possesive Todoroki (part 2)
1980's au
Heathers (part 2)
Heathers (part 3)
Heathers (part 4)
Heathers (part 5)
Heathers (part 6)
Six the musical
Six the musical (part 2)
Six the musical (part 4)

Nomu

31K 448 450
By Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Requests are closed please stop

"Oh dear" Author said appearing with Ryoba.

"What's wrong?" Kendo asked.

"(A/N) decided to not use a song at the moment and has started with a relatively dark world" Ryoba said.

"(A/N) why!?!" Kaminari said looking at the fourth wall.

"Cause I enjoy angst and have been deathly curious of how y'all will react to this world" I said through the fourth wall. "Also I'm sending Eri and Kouta to a room full of children's toys and candy to protect them from this world."

Author nodded and snapped her fingers and Eri and Kouta disappeared.

"What is this world about?" Seiji asked.

"I...... it's a spoiler so can't" Author said as the screen turned on.

"Enjoy" Ryoba said.

The screen starts with the students about to start the test of courage in the forest.

"Oh dear...." Mandalay said.

"This is bound to go bad" Tiger said.

"Hey.... where's Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked.

".........."

"Missing" Ryoba said.

"What do you mean?" Shouto said worried.

"You'll see" Author said.

The screen showed Shouto and Bakugou doing their turn and were silent until Bakugou spoke.

"Are we just going to walk here without saying anything Icyhot?"

Shouto just continues on until Bakugou suddenly grabs him by his wrist.

"You know the least you can do is shake your head or something."

"Yeah Todoroki is being a bit rude there" Iida said.

"He kinda seems like his old self" Fuyumi pointed out.

"Yeah before his fight with Midoriya" Natsuo said.

Shouto frees his wrist and continues on.

"Don't you think your being rude?" Bakugou said.

"I don't know what you're talking about Bakugou" Shouto said moving on.

"Yup that's Earlyroki there" Sero said with some laughing at his nickname.

"Will you ever talk to others?" Bakugou asked causing Shouto stop. "At some point you actually willingly talked to us but ever since that incident....."

Shouto just pauses and listens but his expression darkens when Bakugou keeps going.

"You haven't spoken to anyone" Bakugou said. "Even I've been changing but ever since Deku was kidnapped you've returned to your old self."

"WHAT!?!" The students and some teachers yelled.

"DEKU WAS KIDNAPPED!?!" Bakugou yelled.

"Let the scene continue" Author said.

Shouto looks away and said. "Let's finish this test."

"I get you blame yourself but how does acting like that help!?!" Bakugou said.

"Bakugou...." Shouto said surprised at his behavior.

"YOU LISTEN HERE ICYHOT!" He said stomping his foot. "YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE WORRIED ABOUT DEKU!"

"Does Bakugou really care about Midoriya?" Shinsou asked.

"OF COURSE I DO!" Bakugou snapped standing up. "THAT DAMN NERD MAY BE ANNOYING AS SH*T BUT I STILL CARE!"

"The Kirishima effect right there folks" Kaminari said.

"IM HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND! AND EVEN IF I DONT TREAT HIM NICELY I STILL WORRY!"

He grabbed Shouto by the collar who was completely caught off guard by his behavior.

"SO IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE OF THAT YOURE AN IDIOT! YOURE A F*CKING IDIOT WHO WON'T LEARN!"

"He's Bakugou style knocking sense into him" Mina said.

"In this world, Bakugou was shocked to hear Midoriya was kidnapped especially after learning of what or who took him" Ryoba said.

"Who took him?" Uraraka asked.

"Him" Author said snapping her fingers and the screen showed a picture.

"A NOMU!?!" Class 1-A and All Might yelled.

"But why did a nomu affect Bakugou so much?" Aizawa asked.

"Because as the pros here know the nomus use to be normal people" Ryoba said.

"And this is who the nomu originally was well in the past I don't know what he looks like when he's older" Author said snapping her fingers.

"WINGED FREAK!?!" Bakugou yelled surprising everyone.

"Who's that?" Shinsou asked.

"Another one of me and Deku's childhood friends" Bakugou said surprising everyone. "His name is Tsubasa."

"The news of Midoriya's kidnapping was shown and when Bakugou saw the nomu he recognized his wings" Author said.

"Did this happen in real life as well!?!" Hagakure said horrified for Tsubasa.

"Yes" Ryoba said.

(Time Skip to Tokoyami beating up Moonfish I like to imagine my boi Shouji decided to try and find Bakugou and Todoroki then Dark Shadow chased him)

"I'll be the one to get these boys dead bodies!" Moonfish declared. "Don't take them from me!"

"Ewwww!" The students said seeing the death row inmate.

"He's crazy for flesh" Monoma said horrified and very grateful he was safe.

"Ugghhh I get sick remembering this teeth freak" Bakugou said.

As Dark Shadow was about to hit Moonfish again a wave of white flames hit Dark Shadow causing it to shrink down and burnt Tokoyami in the process.

"EHHHHH!?!" The students yelled seeing the flames.

"But Todoroki isn't attacking and his flames are red" Shiozaki said.

"And the villain has blue flames" Aizawa said.

"Oh boy here we go" Author said.

A short figure with a black cloak walks over and was wearing a respirator most likely to be protected from the gas and due to how dark it was the person's face couldn't be seen.

"Who's that?" Hatsume asked.

"Wait the height difference....." Shouto said horrified.

"No way" Bakugou said horrified.

"Another villain!?!" Shouji said rushing to Tokoyami and holding him protectively.

"Why does he seem familiar?" Todoroki asked.

"No way!" Bakugou said.

"Wow both Bakugous said the same thing" Sero said.

"Wait a minute....." Uraraka said finally catching on.

"Don't tell me......" Iida said.

Tokoyami suffered from burns and a lot of the trees were on fire as a result of the person's attack.

"Judging by the person's figure, he's a guy and is about our age" Shouji said.

The guy didn't answer as he lifted his right hand and shot out more flames.

"Stay back!" Shouto yelled as he created ice to block the fire but it melted at contact so he kept creating.

"Those flames are crazy powerful!" Kirishima said.

"Well white flames burn the hottest" Tokoyami said.

"But with such strong fires must come with a severe downside" Ectoplasm said.

The flames kept going and hit all of them burning them.

"Ohhhhh that must hurt" Shinsou said.

They were all on the ground severely burnt when Mr Compress came in and jumped next to the boy.

"Good work" He said walking over to Bakugou. "We accomplished our task."

He compressed Bakugou and went to Tokoyami. "May as well take him as well right?"

He was talking to the hooded figure who didn't speak and was just standing motionless.

Shouto managed was close to the boy and saw that as the smoke around his hand cleared part of his cloak was burnt off.

He saw his right hand was severely burnt but then saw scars.

(Thats his hand but severely burnt and no bandages cause they would have been burnt off)

"NO WAY! MIDORIYA!?!" Everyone who didn't guess it yelled.

"Since when did Midoriya have a fire quirk!?!" Kaminari asked.

"Wait kidnapped by a nomu....." All Might said clenching his fist. "All for One!"

"Wait is that the villain that caused you retire?" Iida asked.

"He made Young Midoriya have that quirk..." All Might said.

"Why is he attacking them!?!" Mandalay asked shocked.

"I know from getting my quirk stolen that it's very painful so I'm guessing he was tortured..." Ragdoll said worried.

"Poor Midoriya...." Tamaki said.

"Midoriya!?!" Shouto said shocked.

"What!?!" Shouji said shocked.

Midoriya didn't move as Mr Compress spoke. "Looks like you get a point for guessing correctly! Nomu! Take off your cloak!"

Midoriya used his burnt hand to pull down the his hood then with the help of his other hand removed the whole cloak.

(Art not mine and don't mind the text along with that he has slightly longer green hair)

"He looks like he's been through hell..." Present Mic said.

"Yeah his eyes look so....." Mina said.

"Dead" Jirou finished.

"His eyebags are really bad as well" Shinsou said comparing it to his own.

"His scars aren't pleasant at all" Seiji said.

"All the passion has left him" Inasa said.

"Midoriya...... what did they do to you?" Shouto asked.

"............"

"There's no point in asking him!" Mr Compress said. "Wait you're on the kill list! Nomu!"

Midoriya lifted his left arm and it turned into a giant hammer.

He went over to Shouto and lifted his arm ready to smash his head.

"I can't watch this!" Jirou along with some of the other girls said at the sight of Midoriya about to kill Shouto.

Shouto stayed unsure what to do and as his head was about to be cracked open he stopped.

"Why did he stop?" Everyone asked.

"Nomu why'd you stop?" Mr Compress asked.

"........"

"Follow your order without hesitation!"

"Oh no......"

Midoriya looked back at Shouto and lifted his left arm ready to smash his head.

"Nomu! Stop!" A voice called out.

"DABI!?!"

Midoriya stopped and turned to blankly state at Dabi.

"Don't kill him" he ordered walking over.

"Why did Dabi stop him?" Natsuo asked.

"Why does he seem familiar?" Fuyumi asked.

"Why shouldn't nomu kill him?" Mr Compress asked.

"I'm not telling but he's not allowed to" Dabi said.

"Wait a minute....." Natsuo said.

"Let's go mission's over" Dabi said and Midoriya followed along with Mr Compress who scoffed.

As Midoriya walked away though Shouto grabbed onto him by his leg.

"Midoriya..... please....."

"This is Dark" Mina said.

"Yeah" Nejire said.

Midoriya kept walking and Dabi went over to Shouto and stepped on his burnt hand.

"Let go Todoroki Shouto" Dabi said.

"I won't let you take him away again....." Shouto said as he tried to get back to Midoriya.

"I already saved you" Dabi said. "If you keep this up I'll be forced to let nomu kill you."

"HIS NAME IS MIDORIYA IZUKU AND HE IS NOT A NOMU!" Shouto bursted out catching everyone around him's attention.

"This is sad to watch...." Hawks said. (I FORGOT I ADDED HIM I SO STUPID)

"He is now" Dabi said walking away.

Kurogiri appeared and Mr Compress escaped and ordered Midoriya to follow not noticing him staring at Shouto.

"............"

"......ssshhh"

Mr Compress freezes midway hearing Midoriya speak.

"Nomu! Get through the portal and return to base!"

Midoriya followed his orders as he managed to mumble.

"Ssssshh...oouu....to"

END

"(A/N) please for the love of Horikoshi send us a nice one next" Mina said with those who know me agreeeing.

"Fine I'll get you guys a song" I said. "Ryoba, Author get over here and help me set it up and here's Eri and Kouta."

Eri and Kouta reappeared at their seats smiling widely holding a stuffed animal as Author and Ryoba disappeared.
~~~~~
Say hello to my sad attempt of a Nomu Deku AU. Also to any of those who like this book, this book is a side project for me or something I do on my free time so don't expect updates to be as frequent as my other book.

Also if you read my other book you'll learn that I have an exam in like three weeks so the updates might be slower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 110 5
"War brings death. And wounds and pain to both sides. There's nothing harder to accept, than the deaths of those you love. So you believe they could...
10.8K 152 11
Luffy's name is Luffie. This story will contian Fluff Aus Lemons The main ships here will be Lawlu And Sanzo You can also request some ships, aus or...
271K 3.8K 19
Class 1A (minus Izuku) and others got kidnapped to see other worlds with Izuku in them.(The usual) How are they going to react? Updates every Saturda...
237K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...