FLOWER GIRL ➝ MY HERO ACADEMI...

By shelleyduvalls

"SHE IS BEAUTIFUL LIKE A ROSE, BUT EVERY ROSE HAS THORNS." • In which a nature loving girl meets an awkward o... More

ꜜseason one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ꜜseason two
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
ꜜseason three
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
sequel!

six

7.9K 383 198
By shelleyduvalls

When she was a kid she had a crush on All Might. That wasn't rare obviously he was the number one hero. Everyone had a crush on All Might at some point.

When she was little she had an All Might plushie. She slept with it every night. It was completely innocent obviously.

No one was stronger than All Might and Hana believed that for so long but the villain standing before them... he seemed stronger. He was scary and he had this energy surrounding him that made her want to vomit and scream.

He kept talking but she couldn't hear. All she heard was the sound of Pros falling over. Best Jeanist was either dead or close to it.

She grabbed Todoroki's hand to stop hers from shaking it didn't work. His hand felt clammy but if she let go of his hand she would start crying.

"Damn it! The hell?"

Her eyes widened when she heard the familiar voice of her classmate.

Bakugo she whispered.

Hana got on her tippy toes and peaked over the rubble she and the others were hiding behind.

She put a hand over her mouth and shrunk down. They looked at her.

"The whole league of villains is here!" She mouthed.

This is so bad. This is bad, bad, bad, bad!

She had to stay calm she knew that. Midnight told her that a heroes have to be calm and collected in a crisis. She could scream and cry and break things later. But for now, she had to be calm.

She had to get out of her own head. She felt an arm reach across from her and she looked down.

Iida gripped Izuku's arm and had a look in his eyes that sent a shiver up her spine.

"Ah, there you are."

She could have sworn her heart stopped beating.

There was a gust of air and a strong voice yelled, "I'll have you return my student, All For One!"

He's here. He's here. He's here.

Hana put her hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming in relief.

The wind was so loud she couldn't hear what 'All For One' said back. The wind seemed to get louder and grow stronger. She was pushed back against the rubble.

There was another crash and she saw All Might be thrown back. Seconds past and Hana heard;

"Claim your prize"

Hana peaked her head up to see Bakugo surrounded by the league.

"If we're gonna do something, we have to do it now. All Might can't get to him." Hana whispered so quietly she wasn't sure if the others could hear her.

"She's right," Izuku said gripping his hair.

So what do we do?

They weren't allowed to fight but how were they going to get around the villains.

Hana looked over and say a look of realization hit Izuku's face.

"Iida listen-"

"You can't fight I won't let you!"

"No, I think there's another way! A way that won't involve any combat, a way that we can escape with him. Come on, we can still get Kacchan back!"

Iida stared for a moment before letting go.

"Tell us your plan," Todoroki nodded.

"The thing is, it's all going to depend on him. If I did the plan myself, I don't think it would work..." he paused for a second then looked at Kirishima.

"So, Kirishima. You're the key to this being a success."

Kirishima suddenly looked very small.

"We need details Midoriya. Come on."

"Right. Here's whats I'm thinking."

It was a good plan, as good as things could get when you were in a crisis.

She gripped Momo's hand so tight she heard the girl wince.

"Sorry." She whispered.

"It's okay, I don't mind."

They watched Izuku, Kirishima and Iida fly through the air over Todoroki's ice.

"Just as we thought all eyes on them. This is our chance."

"Let's go!"

Hana, Todoroki, and Momo ran away from the villains.

Todoroki ran behind her and Momo ran in front of her.

For a brief second, she made eye contact with Toga. Toga stared with a blank expression before smiling and waving goodbye.

She saw MT. Lady fall to the ground and a fast man wearing a yellow costume kick two of the villains down. She remembered she had seen him at Hosu.

"Kātā don't turn around keep running!" Todoroki yelled at her.

"Right!"

The trio kept running.

She didn't even notice when they had made it back into the city. She tugged on Todoroki's arm.

"How are we supposed to find Deku and the others? My phone kinda died-"

"Don't worry I'll call him now." the boy said turning his on.

"Midoriya you four safe?" He asked into the phone.

She didn't hear Izuku's response because of the noise surrounding her.

"I hope All Might is gonna be okay," Hana said to Momo.

"Not to worry I'm sure the number one hero will pull through like always."

Helicopters came overhead she followed it with her eyes.

The crowd came to a stop, Momo grabbed her arm stopping her from bumping into people.

She realized everyone was looking at the big screen.

All Might looked... terrible half his face didn't look proportional to the rest of his side. And she was pretty sure she saw scarlet liquid run down his leg.

She blinked and she suddenly missed a punch by the villain. A big barrage of energy came towards All Might. If felt powerful enough to kill thousands of people but All Might was different. He was number one he was the greatest hero alive.

The dirt cleared and she almost collapsed to the ground. The man that stood where All Might stood she knew that man...

So many months ago he helped her with her books, she gave him a handkerchief... she would see him sometimes on the train when she was with her father. She would wave but he seemed to be in his own head to notice her.

"Hana doesn't wave at strangers," Her dad scolded.

"Sorry."

That man on the train the skinny man with the raggedy blond hair, that was All Might the same man she saw almost every day in class? The same man that her family had an old poster of in the garage?

Some people began to talk around her and she covered her ears.

"All Might," Todoroki whispered furrowing his eyebrows.

"There must be something wrong with cameras." She heard Momo say.

Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up.

Hana heard people continuing to talk and she wanted to scream at people to shut up.

All Might was frozen and people began to cheer him on.

He would win. He won before he could do it again.

People began to cheer so loud it caused a ringing in her ears.

All Might's right arm looked bigger than his whole body as a whole.

She saw a large waft of fire in the air. The big screen showed Endeavor and a hero named  Edgeshot.

She couldn't hear anything. She saw more heroes come out of the sky.

As the fight went on and All Might eventually won, and the people cheered she felt strange.

This was a moment she wasn't sure if she would remember correctly when it was over. She couldn't remember anything before this moment. This moment in itself felt hazy she was sure, she would remember feeling scared and relieved and so many more conflicted emotions.

When she was an old woman, nothing more than a small body in a bed unable to move, this is what she was sure she would remember. This feeling of helplessness and hope at the same time, that was what feeling she would take onto the next life.

She felt a feeling of euphoria when All Might put up his fist and the crowd lost their minds.

"ALL MIGHT, ALL MIGHT, ALL MIGHT."

This was unlike anything she had ever felt before this was All Might. And no one was better than him, no one would ever be.

"Now. Now it's your turn."

After the fight, the six of them took Bakugo to the police station. Hana watched as her blond classmate was taken in by two officers. The bright side she supposed was that she was back in her regular clothes.

The sun had risen a few hours ago and the tiredness was about to take her.

The trains weren't going in her area yet so she took a cab home, the five of her classmates put their money together to supply her with money, even though she explained she was totally fine walking almost 50 miles.

The taxi stopped a few miles from her house.  She gave the man driving the money.

"Have a nice night."

"Thank you."

She shut the text door and it drove away.

What time was it even? She walked home slowly. Skipping occasionally and never stepping on a crack in the sidewalk.

When she finally reached her house she held her breath.

She knew she would definitely be grounded.

She went inside as quietly as possible there was a plate of food on the table.

This is a trap, this is a trap, THIS IS A TRAP!

Hana ate the cold sandwich and looked around.

"Good morning," she heard her mother say turning on the kitchen light.

She stopped chewing and turned. Her father was standing behind her mother. They both seemed tired.

"Hi."

Her parents nodded and her dad left only to come back a moment later with the paper. Her mother began making coffee.

Hana stood there silently chewing.

There was silence as her mother sipped her coffee with her hand rested on her fist. Her father dipped his coffee while mumbling about how he couldn't go to work today cause of the trains. Apparently, everyone at U.A had the day off anyways...

Am I... not in trouble... WAIT A MINUTE I SHOULD TOTALLY BE IN TROUBLE!

"I demand to be grounded!" Hana slammed her fists on the table.

Her parents looked at her.

"Hm?"

"Dear did you say something?"

"I DEMAND PUNISHMENT!"

"Why what did you do?" Her dad asked looking back on the paper.

"I snuck out and Mom I wore really revealing clothing in a completely different city and-"

"You saved your classmate." Her father commented.

Her mother nodded.

"I'm going to bed and I'm not coming out until the both of you come to your senses and ground me!" She stomped to her room and slammed the door.

Both Kātā's blinked and looked at each other.

"She's such a weird girl so overdramatic she did the heroic thing and she's mad we don't punish her for it?" Riku Kātā clicked his tongue.

"She gets that from you, you're dramatic as well." Aiko Kātā got up and poured more coffee.

"I am not!" He cried.

"Hm see?"

Hana fell on her bed, she rolled over and plugged her flip phone into the wall. She then rolled back over and shut her eyes.

I'll take a nap and people will have to stop acting so crazy.

When she opened her eyes it was pitch black outside. She got up and rubbed her eyes.

1 New Message

From: Midnight 🌙
come outside. I'm at the beach.

"Holy shit," Hana said shooting up out of bed.

She ran to her closet and changed into shorts and a white shirt with a cherry blossom tree on it.

She grabbed a pair of flip flops and rushed out of her bedroom door.

"We're uh out of milk!"

"No, we're not-"

"I'm gonna get milk!"

She shut the door behind her and sprinted to the beach.

Midnight wasn't in fact in front of her house but a few minutes away down the beach.

She was wearing a white dress and a hat. It flowed in the breeze. Hana stopped running she felt like she hasn't seen her mentor in years and this was them reuniting.

"Midnight!" Hana screamed way louder than she should have.

Midnight jumped and watched as Hana sprinted towards her.

"I missed-"

Midnight struck her in the face and she fell forward on her face.

"Stupid girl! All Might told me you went into battle with Midoriya and others! God, you're stupid."

"Sor-"

Midnight took her into her arms and suddenly Hana was leaning on her chest.

"He told me not to be mad at you too bad though, just don't do that again! I mean you did save- I'm conflicted I can't tell if I wanna kill you or kiss you!"

"Kiss please." Hana pouted.

Midnight kissed her forehead.

"You scared the crap out of me."

How is she having a bigger reaction than my parents?

"All Might isn't gonna be a hero anymore is he?"

"No, he's not," Midnight sighed and ran her fingers through Hana's hair.

"So Endeavor is gonna be number one?"

"Seems like it."

Hana was silent for a moment before closing her fists in her lap.

"Endeavor is an asshole."

Midnight laughed. She had tears in her eyes and fell over clutching her stomach. Hana watched with a twisted mouth. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"What?"

"You sound so funny when you swear. Your voice got all high pitched. 'Endeavor is an asshole' I can't even do it!"

"Stop laughing I'm being serious!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! But yeah you're right he is... a lot..."

Hana fell back on the sand.

"I don't think anyone can live up to All Might."

"Well not with that attitude. Don't you think you will be able to one day."

"No, I don't think so even if I somehow became number one, I wouldn't be All Might."

Midnight shrugged.

"He was the first hero I ever knew about and for the longest time he was the only hero I cared about." Hana traced pictures into the sand.

"Did you have a crush on All Might?"

Hana shot up and crossed her legs.

"What?! No! Don't be gross, I just admire him that's all!"

"I'll tell Midoriya on you~" Midnight teased

"Shut up! I don't and don't tell people that I do!" Hana tried grabbing Midnight's legs but Midnight was two fast so she dived towards the ground.

She felt Midnight's foot on her back.

"Too slow."

"I hate you."

"No you don't, now get up and go home and set the table for your mother."

She did.

A/N:  it took me So fucking long to write this and school starts Monday and I genuinely thought I would be done with this fic before summer ended- anyways uhhh hope you liked this 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 127 7
* 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 ೃ ━ ❝ the 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 looks 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 tonight ❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⁀➷ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 the universe decides to play cup...
494K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...
1.4K 9 13
[Hey everyone! This is actually my first story so i really apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes.] Completed. There will be bonus chapters, tho...
27 0 8
Rachael never wanted to be a hero but if that's what it takes to feel close to her dead father she'll do anything. a/n this will be based off the fir...