The Prophecy

Por Mikealsonlover12

Book 6 "In the beginning I was naive. I didn't know what lurked in the dark, I didn't know that there were th... Más

Prologue
Cast and Trailer
WELL THEN
Might hit you with a comeback
New Face
Monster Party
I Want What Everyone Wants And What I Want Is You
Whats being missed! Important!!
Held Captive
I Was Told I Have The Petrova Fire
Family
It's all my fault
Crazy bitch
Battle of the Sirelines
Battle of the Sirelines 2
Revenge
3x16 sum up
Return to Mystic Falls
Return to Mystic Falls 2
Hatred for the Mikaelsons 1
Hatred For The Mikaelsons 2
Another Friend Dies
Cheers to Another friend dying!
The Ancestors
Our downfall
Next book!

Summing some things up.

610 6 0
Por Mikealsonlover12

A/N okay I'm going to sum up the episodes she's not in and then I'll let you know when the chapter is coming! It's soon but it's just so you can know everything.

Season 3 Episode 1- For The Next Millennium

Angel does not show up in this episode at all.

Season 3 Episode 2- You Hung The Moon

Angel finally wakes and ends up with Hayley in the cemetery with Davina. They plan to kill the witch that tried to kill Davina. Angel being angry and too hungry let's her ripper side go and doesn't let Hayley get in on the action. She leaves Hayley horrified. Later after Angels ripper hunt she goes back to the compound and fights Klaus as the rest watch worriedly.

The group finds out that Angel isn't just a hybrid but is a Tribrid because she forced turned Klaus into a wolf (half turned) out of anger. She has a little PTSD through out the day but she keeps to herself and she has her own apartment now that's next door to Hayley's. She put a spell on the apartment (much like Lucien's penthouse) only she can invite people in (it's her way of feeling human knowing she's going to be a ripper again)

Her baby is safe and healthy! Klaus and Elijah find out that not only there family falls but Angel falls with them.

Season 3 Episode 3 will be a chapter!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

223K 6K 79
A dark prophecy follows Sofia Gilbert all the way to New Orleans where more danger awaits her. She was promised a life of adventure and that's just w...
127K 3.1K 28
As Hayley was getting carried through St. Anne's Church to give birth to who she and the witches believed to be her only child, all it took was Genev...
28.9K 756 17
Brooklyn Mikaelson, one of the many Mikaelson siblings, but full sister of NiKlaus Mikaelson. She and NiKlaus are six years apart, making her twenty...
107K 2.8K 24
Kenzie Gilbert has been secretly keeping a long distance relationship with Stefan, who was whisked away for the summer with evil hyrbid, Klaus Mikael...