an Alpha's luna

By peoplegenuinelythink

(Completed) His breathing was ragged, eyes wide with fear, pupils delated and his heart was beating faster th... More

πŸŒ•description and warningπŸŒ•
πŸŒ•1πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•2πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•3πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•4πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•5πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•6πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•7πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•8πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•9πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•10πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•11πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•12πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•13πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•14πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•15πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•16πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•17πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•18πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•19πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•20πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•21πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•22πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•23πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•24πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•25πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•26πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•27πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•28πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•29πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•30πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•31πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•32πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•33πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•34πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•35πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•36πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•38πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•39πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•40πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•41πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•42πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•43πŸŒ•

πŸŒ•37πŸŒ•

10.8K 524 816
By peoplegenuinelythink

I am quite satisfied with this chapter, you guys! I truly hope that you like it too!

Xx

It was the end of January. A thick layer of snow covered the world and some was still whirling down.

Harry pulled a beanie over his curls and tightened a scarf around his neck. He looked up when Louis walked towards him whilst sighing.

''I wanna keep you here and cuddle all day. Gosh, you're so cute.'' He growled, pulling Harry towards him.

Harry grinned and stood on his toes to press a lingering kiss to Louis' lips. Louis smiled into the kiss and leaned down a bit, making it easier for Harry to reach his mouth.

''Hmm, we can cuddle when I come back, yeah?''

''Do you really have to go right now, though?'' Louis whined, pulling Harry back when the omega tried to walk towards the door.

Harry giggled and tried to pry Louis' fingers away from his arm, only for Louis to grab it again with his other hand.

''Lou, please! I wanna go for a walk with Luke and Niall. We haven't talked in ages. I miss hanging out with them.''

Louis let go of Harry and pouted, accepting that Harry wouldn't stay. ''Okay, but I'm better company than both of them combined, yeah?''

Harry rolled his eyes and pecked Louis' cheek. ''Sure you are, Lou. I love you!''

''Was that sarcasm? Harry, I swear to G-''

Before Louis could finish, Harry had already slammed the door shut. He giggled when he heard Louis growl loudly.

It didn't take longer than two seconds before Louis stepped outside, grabbing Harry's hips before smashing their lips together.

Harry moaned softly and tangled his fingers in Louis' hair whilst the alpha tightened his grip on Harry's hips.

''I love you too, pup. Be careful, yeah?''

''Will be, Lou. I'll see you later!'' Harry chirped, kissing Louis one more time before he walked towards the village house where Luke was already waiting for him.

The boy's nose was red, his ears covered by a thick beanie and his hands covered in gloves.

''H-hi!'' He stammered, teeth chattering together from the cold.

''Where is Ni?'' Harry asked, hugging Luke before he asked.

Luke shrugged. ''It's Niall, did you honestly expect him to be on time?''

Harry looked at Luke and shook his head. ''Not really. But we'll freeze if he doesn't show up soon.''

The curly-haired omega pushed his hands further into his pockets, standing closer to Luke to shield the younger boy from the sharp, cold wind.

It wasn't until Harry called the blonde, that Niall showed up. Niall raised his hands as soon as he was close enough for the two other omegas to recognise him.

''Sorry! I forget we were hanging out today. Thought it was tomorrow.''

Luke and Harry looked at each other and they sighed. They both knew that was a lie, but decided not to comment on it.

The three of them started walking towards the forest, deciding to go for a walk through the snowy woods.

''It's been so long since we've hung out!'' Niall exclaimed out of nowhere.

Luke nodded. ''Well, we usually hang out outside and it's so cold right now. We should have one of those movie nights again soon! That was fun!''

''Oh yeah, so much fun. Let's watch a stupid romcom again.'' Niall huffed and shook his head at Harry when the boy perked up.

Harry grumbled. ''Then don't expect us to hang out any time soon. All the other movie genres suck.''

''No they don't. You suck! And if we don't hang out, it's because you're glued to Louis.'' Niall said, messing with Harry a bit.

''Wha-what?'' Harry stammered.

''Oh don't play dumb, H!'' Niall said.

Luke laughed and nodded before singing: ''Harry and Louis sitting in the tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g!''

Niall joined him before laughing loudly. Harry rolled his eyes but chuckled as well. ''Fuck you, guys!''

''Let's leave that to Louis and you.'' Niall sassed back, earning a hard shove from Harry.

They chatted about some random things as they walked further into the forest. A comfortable silence fell between them.

Harry was the one to break the silence, taking a deep breath before blurting: ''Speaking of Louis, though... he told me I am his luna.''

Luke gasped whereas Niall choked on his spit, coughing loudly as he gaped at Harry, who was blushing slightly.

''Oh my God, H! That's amazing!'' Luke said, sounding rather excited.

''Do you feel the same about him? Like, do you think he is your alpha?'' Niall asked, walking closer to Harry.

The boy nodded slowly. ''I d-do, yes. I haven't told him yet, but I do.''

''Why not?'' Niall asked, his eyes showing pure confusion. ''Louis is probably dying for you to say it.''

Harry pursed his lips before letting out a deep breath. ''I mean, he knows that I do. I told him, I just didn't say the exact words. You know.''

''No, I get it. Must be hard for you to trust an alpha enough to give him that much power over you.'' Luke hummed.

Harry nodded. ''He doesn't even have to use his alpha voice to make me submit to him. It can be quite scary sometimes.''

''I wonder what that feels like... I feel like I'm a beta trapped in an omega's body. I'm way too dominant to have a beta as a boyfriend. It's why Liam and I didn't work out.'' Niall said.

''Wow, wait. Back up. You and Liam broke up?'' Harry gasped.

Luke eyed the two warily before adding: ''You and Liam were in a relationship? I barely noticed that.''

''Exactly!'' Niall said. ''We didn't really do any couply things etcetera. He wasn't my alpha. It was fun, but we're not meant to be.''

''I'm so sorry, Ni.'' Luke sighed sadly, placing a hand on the blonde's shoulder.

Niall huffed and looked at his younger friend with a bright grin on his face. ''Are you kidding me? The life of a single wolf is the best! I don't have to take orders, can sleep with whomever I like when I'm in heat and I don't have to bear my so-called alpha any pups! No, I'm chillin'!''

''Really? I'm rather content with having an alpha...'' Luke said, his arm still around Niall.

Harry nodded. ''Yeah, having someone to take care of you and love you.''

''Maybe you don't need an alpha to love you, but you certainly need one to protect you.'' Another voice said.

The three omegas jumped around when they heard Owen's voice call from behind. He was too close for the three to react fast enough.

Owen grasped Niall's collar and pulled the blonde omega against his chest. He pressed his claw against the smaller's throat, earning a soft cry from Harry.

''Quite stupid to wander around like this, Harry. Three defenceless omegas. Not one alpha around.'' Owen hissed, eyes burning into Harry's shaking form.

''O-Owen, let him go, please?'' He begged, listening to how Luke's breathing sped up in fear.

Niall tried to kick Owen , but the alpha dug his claws into the omega's throat, effectively ending Niall's struggle.

''I thought you would've known better than to wander around without an alpha after the last time it happened. I mean, who do I have to kill to get a reaction out of you. Did you not care about your mother enough, kitten?'' The alpha said, mocking Harry.

Those words were what snapped Harry out of his daze. His eyes narrowed and he growled lowly, startling both Niall and Luke.

''I said, let go of him. Now.'' The omega snarled, his claws growing, digging into the palms of his hands to the point that he drew blood.

Both Luke and Niall their brows furrowed and their bodies stopped trembling after they heard Harry stand up against a strong alpha like Owen. Harry's bravery encouraged them as well somehow.

Owen's smirk fell and he glared at the young wolf in front of him, tightening his hold around Niall's throat. Niall whined in pain, but his angry face never fell.

''Are you trying to give me a command, kitten?''

Harry's nose scrunched up and he growled again, eyes darkening in anger. ''I wasn't trying to give you one. I actually gave it.''

''That's quite tactless, considering the position we are currently in,'' Owen smirked again, looking at Niall. ''He's your close friend, right? More like a brother, really. Just like him. I should've killed you as soon as your alpha went against my wishes. Aren't you mad that he risked your life for Harry's?''

''Ashton did what was right. I would never blame him for trying to save my family. Especially not from a coward like you. Someone who is too scared to face the whole pack instead of targeting one wolf in particular.'' Luke snapped, voice raising when Owen talked so badly about his alpha.

Owen seemed rather surprised by the fact that the three omegas weren't cowering in fear.

''Last chance to let him go, Owen James.'' Harry said, now mocking Owen with his full name.

The alpha let out an annoyed rumble. ''Or what, Harry? What will you do?''

Harry's brave body posture faltered a bit. In all honesty, he wasn't sure what he would do. He couldn't kill Owen. He wasn't strong enough for that. Plus he was too scared that Owen would rip Niall's throat out. However, the omega was furious right now.

''That's right, kitten. You can't hurt me. After all, you're still a weak, little omega and I am still your alpha wh-''

Those words only fuelled Harry's anger and suddenly, the boy wasn't thinking about what if. He was enraged and all he wanted was to show Owen that he was not a little kitten.

''You are not my fucking alpha!'' He yelled before he shot forward and clawed at Owen's face. The alpha, who was caught off guard my Harry's actions, let go of Niall and focussed on Harry instead.

Niall jumped up and rushed towards Luke, thinking that Harry would do the same.

However, the omega rolled over the ground with Owen, his claws lashing over Owen's face, chest and lower abdomen as Owen tried to grasp the younger wolf.

Harry did the only thing he knew would make him stronger. He changed. Right as they were rolling over the forest ground, he changed into his wolf form.

Owen noticed and did the same. His black fur standing out against the white snow whereas Harry blended in perfectly.

The omega growled and bit into Owen's jugular as hard as he could. Owen cried out sharply, his claws digging into Harry's hips. The omega squeaked but he only bit harder, tasting Owen's warm blood on his tongue.

His nails dug into the elder's chest, he pierced the skin as far as he could go. He let go of the alpha's neck, snarling at him before howling as loud as he could in the hopes that it would alarm Louis and the pack.

Harry? Louis said through their mindlink.

Harry couldn't answer him, though. He was a little too occupied with fighting an angry alpha. Owen rolled them over, pinning Harry to the floor.

His growls were twice as loud as Harry and Niall and Luke felt how Owen used his alpha voice on their best friend. Harry's body started trembling and he squeezed his eyes shut because Owen's voice hurt his head.

He wouldn't surrender, though. No. He wouldn't obey like a puppy would for a treat. Because there would be no treat. He would only get a kick for sitting when he was told to sit.

So he once again shot forward and clawed at Owen. Owen howled in pain when Harry's nail scratched over his face and eye, basically blinding him temporarily.

The omega bit into Owen's neck one last time for good measure before he let go of the alpha. Then he jumped up, hairs on his back standing up as he growled.

Leave Owen. It's the three of us against you. He hissed, for once being thankful for their mindlink.

You're three omegas. What would you do?

Harry pushed against Owen's ribs and barked at him. Just you wait and see. We can hurt you. Three omegas against one alpha seems like a fair match. Besides, our alpha's are all on their way and let me tell you. 6 wolf against one is not a fair match. But I am done fighting fair Owen. Leave. Now!

The alpha snarled at Harry, ready to jump at him but Niall and Luke were at Harry's side at once, both with sticks in their hands.

''I swear to God, you sick fuck. Try to hurt him one more time!'' Niall roared, raising his stick.

Owen cowered back a bit. He was half-blind, injured, weak and clearly in the minority. He took a few steps back, still looking at the three boys.

Luke huffed loudly, throwing the rock he was holding towards Owen, hitting the alpha between his eyes. ''That's for threatening my boyfriend, you prick!''

Owen howled softly at the impact before he disappeared into the dark woods.

''Holy fucking shit, Harold! You just fought a fucking alpha. And you fucking won!'' Niall cried out, kneeling in front of Harry.

The omega whined, his eyes drooping a bit. He was exhausted. Not to mention that he was hurt.

''You look terrible, though... Can you change back?'' Luke asked softly, kneeling as well.

Harry tried. He really did. But he was just too weak to transform back into his human form.

He just shook his head, whimpering quietly. Small droplets of blood fell from his mouth into the white snow, making him seem like a bloodthirsty monster but Harry couldn't be more proud of himself.

Never in a million year would he have thought that he would fight Owen and actually win.

''Luke!'' An Australian accent called out from behind them. The boys looked towards the sound, all sighing in relief when Ashton, Liam, Zayn and Louis were running towards them.

Luke jumped up and ran towards Ashton, the alpha engulfing him in a big, bear hug.

''Niall, when I broke up with you and said that you should do what you love, I didn't mean picking fights with alphas! Jesus, are those claw marks on your neck?'' Liam said, examining Niall's neck.

Niall rolled his eyes. ''I'm fine, mum! Harry actually fought Owen and saved me!''

Zayn leaned over Niall as well to make sure that his wounds were healing and that they weren't too deep or fatal.

Louis, however, sighed deeply and dropped down onto his knees in front of his omega. He cupped Harry's head, the blonde wolf whining softly. Harry pressed his nose against Louis' hand.

''Are you okay?'' Louis whispered gently, wiping Harry's jaw to get rid of the blood.

I'm exhausted. But oh my God, Lou! I fought Owen! Harry said, his green eyes sparkling.

Louis chuckled. ''You did. You also scared the living shit out of me. I heard you howl and then you didn't answer me. Gosh.''

''Guys, let's go home, alright?'' Ashton said, Luke's head tucked under his chin.

They all agreed softly. Louis eyes Harry and shook his head when he saw Harry sway a little with each step. Fighting Owen really drained all his energy.

Louis stopped walking and sat on his haunches, slowly transforming into his alpha form. Harry whined in confusion but he didn't do anything to protest.

Louis whined a few times before he straightened his back. He looked at Harry and licked the smaller wolf's cheek, gently nibbling on his ear.

C'mon, pup. Climb onto my back.

Louis I-

Baby, please. You look drained. Let me carry you home?

Harry gave up and climbed onto Louis' back, his paws hanging on each side of Louis' body. Since Harry was much smaller than Louis, he could basically lay on top of his boyfriend. Louis stood up again and started walking.

Harry sighed, laying his head down between Louis' shoulders. He closed his eyes, too tired to fight sleep any longer.

When he opened his eyes again, he was laying on their bed. Louis was sitting next to him, cleaning his mouth and neck with a damp cloth.

The alpha smiled at Harry and slowly leaned down to kiss him gently. Harry kissed back eagerly, happy to be close to his alpha again.

''Niall told me how you fought off Owen to save your friends. Can I just say, Harry... I've never met an omega as brave and strong as you. I admire and respect you.'' The alpha whispered, sweetly caressing Harry's cheekbone.

Harry blushed slightly and scooted over when Louis sat closer to him. The cuddled up against each other.

''Shit, I'm so proud of you Harry. I mean, you scared me but I'm so fucking proud. Showed him who's boss. Right, baby?'' Louis sighed, nuzzling Harry's cheek.

The younger boy nodded happily and kissed Louis' cheek.

''He pissed me off, Lou. He made me so mad.''

''He's a dick.'' Louis commented softly, signing for Harry to continue.

Harry hummed. ''He said that I didn't care about my mother because I didn't learn from my mistake. And he was going to kill Niall today, Lou. Fuck! Niall could've died today.''

Louis sushed Harry and pulled the omega closer to him until he was sitting between his legs. The elder's arms encircled Harry's waist and he pressed his nose against Harry's neck. ''But he didn't He didn't because you saved him.''

Harry relaxed against Louis and breathed out. ''I wasn't planning on attacking him, you know but he just-''

''He what, pup!'' Louis asked softly, stroking Harry's curls out of his face.

Harry turned around in Louis' arms so that he was facing him. ''He called himself my alpha and I mean... he is not my alpha. Not even close because-''

Louis stared at Harry, fond look in his eyes and a growing smiled on his face.

The omega grinned up at his alpha and nodded. ''Because you are. You are my alpha and he pissed me off for even suggesting that it would be someone else but you. It's you, Lou. It will always be you.''

Louis chuckled wetly and dipped down, bringing their mouths together in a bruising kiss. He cupped the back of Harry's head whilst Harry grasped the front of Louis' t-shirt.

''I love you, my luna.'' Louis smiled against Harry's lips, making Harry giggled.

''I love you, my alpha...''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1K 49
"Why is he so angry?" Arius asked as he ran, his face a calm mask, breathing surprisingly even. The only thing that betrayed the supernatural speed i...
90.9K 4.1K 26
☾It was only a matter of time before the consequences of Harry turning into a werewolf would come back to bite him and Louis in the ass.☽ [Cover Cred...
206 3 16
She ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her in the dark eerie forest. Something was chasing after her, something huge was chasing her. She co...
99.9K 2.6K 9
"You're not afraid of me." Harry had just retired from his study for the night and was getting into bed beside Louis. His mate chose to indiscreetly...