The Walking Dead

Von LexxRain126

Combining the comics with the TV show has never been done before. So sit back and enjoy! ( NOTE: THE ONLY TH... Mehr

Days Gone Bye
The Calm Before The Storm
Atlanta
It Doesn't Matter How It Happens
Beating up an Abuser 101
You Know What Lori, Just Tell It To The Frogs!
Hello and Goodbye
New Safe Haven
Save the Last One
You Ain't My Mamma!
Miles Behind Us
Beside the Dying Fire
New Threat
This Sorrowful Life
Sick
Say the Word
When The Dead Come Knocking
When the Fire Nation Attached ( HAHAHA!)
Here We Remain
Not Walker Chow Yet!
What We've Become
A Way Out
They Fucked With The Wrong People
Fear The Hunters
Crossed
Scratches Can Do You In Too
Life Among Them
Self Help
Alexandrea
Trying
Can We Forget?
Spent

Hounded

7 2 0
Von LexxRain126

( Lucy's P.O.V.) 

" DANI!" Andrea yelled, opening the door to the Greenhouse. " THERE'S A BREACH!" 

" Dani, wait." 

" Just stay here and finish up." She said, in an annoyed tone, grabbing her fire ax on the way out, following the running Andrea back into the Prison. 

( T-Dog's P.O.V.) 

"They're common for block B!" I yelled, firing, clearing the way for myself and Carol. " What the hell. THE GATE'S OPEN!" 

" Go! I'll cover you!" Carol yelled. 

I closed the gate and escaped with Carl into a guard tower where we grabbed sniper rifle's and took care of the ones who had gotten into the courtyard.

( Lori's P.O.V.) 

As we were waiting for the Walker's to be cleared out, my water busted. 

" Let's lay you down." Maggie said, taking off her jacket to make a pillow.

" Mom?" Carl said. 

" I'm fine honey, just turn around and watch the door." I told him as I lais myself against the wall. Suddenly, alarms started blaring. 

" Don't worry about it, stay focused on pushing when I say so." 

" Mom?" Carl repeated as Walkers began hitting the door as Maggie took my pants off, then my underwear. 

" Your gonna have to make sure none of them get in here. Can you do that Carl?" Maggie asked, placing her hands on my knees. 

" Yeah." He said, cocking his gun then putting his back to the door, making sure it didn't come open.

" I gotta push." I said. 

" OK. Go ahead. I'll watch for the head." 

I pushed. The pain was intense. Come on. 

I screamed. Then I continued my breathing exorcizes and breathed again, then heard a squirting sound and Maggie told me to stop.

" Lori, Lori, look at me, open your eyes. Shit, we have to get you back to Dad." 

" You know it's not possible," I told her. " You are going to have to cut me open. Save my baby." 

The alarms stopped, but it didn't help relax me. 

" No, I can't." 

" You don't have a choice. Cut me open. Please, Maggie, PLEASE!"

" Even if I wanted to, I don't have anything to-" 

" Carl has a knife." 

" Fine. Carl, barricade the door. I'm gonna need your help." 

Carl barricaded the door with a table and rushed over. 

" Mom, please." Carl said, holding my right hand. 

" Baby, I don't want you to be scared, OK? This is what I want. This is right. Now-- you take care of your Daddy, your little sister or brother, and your Aunt's, alright? 

" You don't have to do this." 

" You're gonna be fine. You are gonna beat this world. I know you will. You are smart, and you are strong, and you are so brave, and I love you." 

" I love you too." 

" You gotta do what's right, baby. You promise me, you always do what's right. It's so easy to do the wrong thing in this world." 

" Like you did?" 

" Exactly like I did. So, if it fills wrong...don't do it. If it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the word spoil you."

" I will Mom, I promise." 

I whipped Carl's tears away and I hugged him. 

I broke the hug and told Maggie she has to kill me afterward. 

" Alright." Maggie agreed, crying.

Carl handed Maggie the knife. " Goodnight, my sweet prince. Tell your Father I said goodbye and I love him." 

" I'm sorry, Lori." Maggie said, then slit my stomach open, my screams echoing through the room, Carl's hand tightened around mine. 

I closed my eyes and began to rest. 

But as I drifted away, the crying of my baby never filled the air. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

48.6K 904 61
I do not own The Walking Dead or its characters,I'm simply just a fan writing Fanfic. Description inside๐Ÿ™‚ Unedited - I try edit here and there when...
174 5 9
ON PAUSE FOR NOW I'm just writing this for fun ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ dont yell at me to update i have a life ๐Ÿ˜‡
12.9K 262 28
He set fire the world around him but did not let a single flame touch her. --- Season 2- includes sexual content, swearing, slight gore,etc / slow b...