The Man: Becky Lynch

By MichelleShw717

Becky Lynch is a detective in Los Angeles. Becky lives with her 20 year old sister, Amber Lynch. Becky has be... More

The Man: Chapter One
The Man: Chapter Two
The Man: Chapter Three
The Man: Chapter Four
The Man: Chapter Five
The Man: Chapter Six
The Man: Chapter Eight
The Man: Chapter Nine
The Man: Final Chapter

The Man: Chapter Seven

453 15 23
By MichelleShw717

Becky Lynch drove up to the entrance path of the Angeles Forest. Becky knew that Ronda's henchmen were waiting for her but she didn't know when they would show up. Dean watched from a far distance as Becky drove into the forest.

Dean-''Be careful, Becky.''

Becky continued driving when suddenly she got knocked off her bike! Becky landed on the ground as her bike slid away from her.

Becky-''Ow.''

Becky got to her knees and took off her helmet. Becky looked up and saw a guy dressed in black and a ski mask.

Becky-''You didn't have to kick me off my bike to get my attention.''

Becky stood up with her helmet in her hand. Then 7 more of Ronda's men walked up and surrounded Becky.

Becky-''Wow. 8 on 1 hardly seems fair. But hey, I love a good fight.''

Becky swung her helmet and hit the one guy across his face!

Becky-''That's for knocking me off my bike!''

Becky dropped her helmet as the guy stood up.

Becky-''Come on, lads. Show me what you got!''

Becky smirked. Becky kicked the 1st guy in his gut, punched the 2nd guy in his throat and elbowed two others that came up behind her. Becky grabbed the 5th guy and threw him into the 6th & 7th guy and they fell to the ground as Dean drove up to the entrance of the forest. Dean took off his helmet and he could hear a commotion in the forest.

Dean-''I'm coming, Becky!''

Dean puts on his helmet and drove!

Becky-''Come on, lads!''

Then Becky was grabbed from behind by two of the guys as two others walked up in front of her. Becky used the two guys that were holding her as leverage and she drop kicked the two guys in front of her. Becky tried to get out of the men's grip but then she saw another guy take out a knife as he approached her.

Becky-''Take your best shot!''

The guy raised his hand but then he got hit in the head by a bike helmet and fell to the ground unconscious.

Becky-''Well, that's one down.''

Becky and the other men all looked over as Dean drove up on his bike.

Dean-''Am I late to the party?!''

Becky got loose and elbowed both men in their guts and gave them both low blows!

Dean-''Ooohhh!''

Then Becky kicked both men in their faces which knocked them out too.

Becky-''3 down. 5 to go!''

Dean-''Let's kick some ass!''

Two men ran at Becky as three men ran towards Dean. Becky kicked the one guy in his gut and drove her knee into his face. Then the other guy grabbed Becky from behind but she flipped him over her shoulder and he fell on top of the other guy.

Becky-''Where did Ronnie find you guys?''

Becky smirked as Dean slammed one guy's head against his bike. Then Dean kicked the 2nd guy in his gut, grabbed him and threw him into a tree. The 3rd guy grabbed Dean from behind but Dean twisted the guy's arm. Dean turned around to face him and Dean broke the guy's wrist!

Becky-''Damn.''

Dean headbutted the guy and he fell to the ground. Dean picked up a thick tree branch as all three men were getting up and Dean swung the tree branch across each of their faces which knocked them unconscious!

Becky-''Awesome.''

Then Becky noticed the two men she dropped on the ground were up again.

Dean-''Heads up, Becky!''

Dean tossed the tree branch over and Becky caught it. Then Becky hit both men across their faces and knocked them out!

Dean-''I missed watching you fight.''

Becky-''I missed watching you fight too.''

Becky & Dean smiled at each other. Meanwhile, Amber was trying to unlock the handcuffs with her hair clip.

Amber-''Come on.''

Then the handcuffs opened!

Amber-''Yes.''

Amber whispered. Then she got off the bed and tried to open the window but it was nailed shut.

Amber-''Dammit.''

Then Amber walked to the room door and quietly opened it. Amber peeked out and just saw the stairs. Amber stepped out of the room, looked downstairs and saw that the cabin was empty.

Amber-''Where are they?''

Amber quietly walked downstairs and saw the front door across the living room area. Amber slowly walked around the couch but then she heard the front door being unlocked.

Amber-''Oh, no.''

Amber quickly went into the kitchen as Drew walked in and closed the door behind him. Amber hid under the kitchen table that had a long table cloth over it. Drew's cellphone rang and he answered it as he walked into the kitchen.

Drew-''I've been waiting for your call. Have you seen Becky already?''

Becky-''Actually, McIntosh....your dumb henchmen can't come to the phone right now because they're all unconscious.''

Becky smiled as Dean brought her bike over to her.

Drew-''Damn you, Becky!''

Amber realised Drew was talking to Becky.

Becky-''Seriously, Drew. Where did you and Ronnie find these men? At Walmart?''

Drew walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Drew-''Alright, listen here. You....''

Becky-''No, you listen! You tell Ronnie that I'm getting closer and closer to finding my sister and taking her home.''

Amber crawled out from under the table and stood up.

Becky-''But before I take Amber home, I'm gonna give you and Ronnie the worst arse kicking you've ever experienced!''

Dean smiled at Becky.

Drew-''You have to get here first! And when that happens, you are....''

Amber hits Drew on the back of his head with a frying pan!

Becky-''Drew?''

Drew fell to the floor and dropped his phone. Amber picked up the phone.

Amber-''Becky?!''

Becky-''Amber?''

Becky's heart started racing.

Becky-''Amber! Oh my....are you alright?''

Amber-''Yeah. I managed to get out of the handcuffs. I'm downstairs now.''

Becky-''Ok. Ok, where's Drew?''

Amber-''I knocked him out with a frying pan.''

Becky-''Where's Ronda?''

Amber-''I don't know.''

Amber was in a panic.

Becky-''Ok. Amber, honey. Take a breath. Is there any way you can get out?''

Amber-''All the windows are nailed shut. But Drew came in through the front door.''

Becky-''Is it locked?''

Amber-''I didn't hear him lock it. But what if Ronda is outside?''

Becky-''Ok. Is there a backdoor?''

Amber-''I'll check.''

Becky-''Be careful.''

Amber stepped around Drew's unconscious body.

Amber-''Becky, I....''

Amber fell to the floor and dropped the phone.

Becky-''Amber?''

Amber screamed as Drew had grabbed her ankle!

Becky-''Amber?!''

Dean-''What is it?''

Becky-''Amber's screaming!''

Becky put the phone on speaker.

Amber-''Let me go!!''

Amber kicked Drew in his face and got out of his grip.

Becky-''Amber?!''

Amber ran to the door and opened it! Amber ran out of the cabin, ran down the front steps and ran into the forest.

Becky-''Dean, what's happening?!''

Becky was so scared as Drew ran out of the cabin after Amber.

Drew-''Come back here!''

Amber looked over her shoulder as she ran. But when Amber looked forward again, she was grabbed and her mouth was covered with a white cloth with chloroform on it. Drew walked up as Amber dropped to the ground.

Drew-''Am I glad to see you.''

Alexa Bliss smiled at Drew.

Drew-''Weren't you arrested?''

Alexa-''Ronda got me out.''

Ronda walked up to them.

Ronda-''Good thing I did. Our hostage almost got away.''

Ronda looked at Drew.

Ronda-''How did she get passed you?''

Drew-''She hit me with a bloody frying pan!''

Alexa-''Wow. She must've learned that from Rapunzel in Tangled.''

Ronda-''Take her back to the cabin.''

Drew picked up Amber and put her over his shoulder. They all went back to the cabin as Becky was so scared and worried about what was happening to Amber.

Becky-''Oh, God!''

Dean-''Becky? Becky, look at me.''

Becky shook her head.

Dean-''Amber is still alive.''

Becky looked at Dean.

Dean-''Ronda needs Amber as her leverage. Otherwise, there's no point of you going after her.''

Becky knew Dean was right.

Dean-''Believe me, I know this is hard. But Amber needs you to stay strong.''

Becky-''You're right.''

Dean smiled.

Dean-''Now, are you gonna go kick Ronnie's ass and get your sister back?''

Becky-''Damn right I am.''

Dean-''That's right.''

Dean & Becky smiled.

Dean-''Let's go.''

Becky-''Alright.''

Dean & Becky got on their bikes, put their helmets on and they drove off together!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 136 11
A sequel to FIEND ZONED and CIRCLE OF FIENDS. Becky Lynch's mysterious disappearance was never explained, but she seemed to be on the path to recover...
11.5K 553 55
Living in New York may be one of the biggest challenges anyone has to face, especially after moving from one country to another, but Rebecca Quin fac...
25.2K 581 21
Becky is 20 years old and she has a forced relationship with her boyfriend Luke. Her dad believes that Becky dating Luke is what's best for business...