/|\ Caution Clouds /|\

By DanaHall7

Cloud is an Arctic Fox pup, her goal is to find the Flower of the Tundra, even if she dies while trying The f... More

Ch.2
Ch.3

Ch. 1

12 1 0
By DanaHall7

A pretty, female fox looked at her litter of 3 pups, then up at her mate 
" What should we name them? " She asked, wrapping her tail around them. 

 " Well, I think the all white one should be called Cloud, and maybe the greyish one Asher? " "Good Idea! And the Black one should be.....Eclipsa" She nuzzled them 

'~-~' Cloud's POV '~-~'
My eyes still closed, I scooted closer to my mother's belly. I whined when one of my siblings pushed me back, then I felt the ground vanish from under me. Something moved me to the other side of my mum, Could it have been my dad? Then, I yawned..My light blue eyes opening wide. The place I was looked like the inside of a tree, I saw a black furred male and a white furred female, definitely my parents. I looked around, trying to stand on my wobbly legs, but I just fell back down. The pups on the other side of my mother were Grey and Black. I think..I heard the adult foxes talking about our names, my fur is white so I'm Cloud, the black on is Eclipsa and the grey one is Asher...I think... 

'~-~' Time skip, 3 months because nothing happened '~-~'
I hopped up onto all fours, sprinted around, weaving between my dad's, Fall, legs. He picked me up and placed me outside the den, it was beautiful and snowy....and I love it! " It's so pretty! I'm going to play in it!" I squealed, bolting off into the icy stuff.

---------

And there you have it, Caution Clouds' first ever chapter! I personally like it, but this is my first time writing and I have to press publish before I can change my mind
~Pupperitoburrito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 1.9K 69
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
1.7M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
73.4K 3.7K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...