She Is My ummm.. PA

By welcom2myworld

Gauri is Omkara's PA.As always Om feels Gauri is an annoying Ms Aafat. But one day when he reaches office he... More

PROLOGUE
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 21b
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Last Chapter

Part 1

7.4K 389 68
By welcom2myworld

Next day morning

Gauri's home

Gauri was sitting closing her eyes thinking. Her friend Richa was sitting beside her.

Richa: Gauri you are in a big trouble and you are not panicking and crying.

G: whats the use of panicking and crying. Nobody is here to see my panic and wipe my tears. Jo bhi karni hein I need to do alone. Samjhi tum. I have only less time and I dont have time for all this.

Richa: I am with you Gauri.

Richa hold Gauri's hand. Gauri too holds her hand and nods. Just then the door bell rings.

Chachi: ohhh maharani open the door.may be its the dress and jewellery for today's function. I am busy here.

Gauri gets up and opens the door. She is super shocked to see Om.

G: aap?

Om smirks.

O: you are famous here I see. Everybody knows your home. how was the surprise.

Chachu comes out.

Chachu: who is this

O: vo mein

G: he is stranger.he came to ask an address.

Om glares at her.

G: Its second to the left ok

Gauri closes the door and smiles seeing chachu. Chachu goes inside.

G: (Thank God chachu doesn't know he is my boss varna)Iss jhatadhari ko toh

Gauri immediately opens the door and see Om going to ring the bell.Gauri holds his hand and looks here and there and drags him to an isolated place.

O: what the hell

G: I said you na not to come. Phir bhi you came. Atleast once listen to me.

O: I am omkara singh oberoi. I do everything by my wish not yours. Understand. Aur why did you lie to your chachu that I am stranger.

Gauri sighs closing her eyes.

G: dekhiye. I am pleading you please go from here.

O: Is there any problem?

Gauri looks at Om.

G: haan hein

O: what

G:aap hein humari problem

Om grits his teeth: you

G: pareshan karke rakha hein humein. Humari problem hein I know to solve. I dont need your help samjhe aap. Why are you showing concern for me. I left your job na. Be happy with the new PA who wil be like the one you want wearing short short dress and telling British English, using fork and spoon.

O: ohhh please dont live in the dream world. I am not very eager to attend your wedding or see your fiance. to be Mrs Whatever. I just came for a deal here and thought to visit you

G: haan and shout at me. Ho gaya na. Ab go

Om glares at her.

O:bloody dual personality. Jab dekho hum hum.I won't help you even if you ask.

Om turns to go.

G: haan if I am dying  also don't help.

Om glares at her. Gauri looks down.He goes from there.Gauri looks at him going.

G: (sorry sir. I dont want you to be in trouble coz of me. I was feeling sad that I couldn't see you one last time.shankarji had listen to me.I wish you go from here fast after finishing the deal.  )

Gauri smiles looking at Om entering the car.

Richa: who was that Gauri

G: yehi hein humare Jhatadhari nandi bheil boss

Richa: you didn't say he is handsome

Gauri rolls her eyes.

G:now you also dont start like my office staffs. All are head over heels on him. I only know his khadoos side

Gauri sighs.

Om comes to Takur Haveli. A man welcomes him inside.

Man: Sit here Takur sahab will come now. What will you have? Hot or cold

O:nothing.

Man: arre aise kaise I will get you tea.

The man goes in. Om looks around the haveli.

"Liked the haveli seheri babu. But I cant sell it".

Om looks up and see Kali Takur coming down. He comes down and forward his hand.

O: Its omkara

Kali: arre seheri babu whats in a name. Chalo have tea

The man serves him tea. Om drinks the tea. Om gives the file to Kali.

O: This is the deal papers. Sign kijiye and I should catch my train.

Kali looks at his servant.

Kali: why so hurry to reach the city.you are our guest here. Thoda enjoy kijiye. Today night there is a party. Vo what you say bach bachelor's party. Attend it and go.

O: bachelor's party?

Man: Its takur's marriage tomorrow.

Om smirks: Oh I see, seems like its wedding season out here.

Kali: kaa matlab

O: nothing, I am not interested in your parties please let me go

K: arre aise kaise seheri babu. If you want it signed then you should attend the party.

Om sighs.

K: arre its a one night. What will change in one night. Go tomorrow morning.

Om rolls his eyes.

O (low voice): seems like whole villagers have Phd in being stubborn.

Ka: kaa hua

O: fine

Kali smiles.

Ka: see you at the party then

Om nods and goes from there.

Om calls Shivay.

Shi: haan Om. All went well?

O:,no, this kali takur said he will only sign if I attend his bachelor's party.

Shivay chuckles.

Shi: what? Bachelor's party. He is in his late 50s na. Ab who is going to marry him.

O: how do I know who will marry whom

Shivay frowns: who will marry whom? Ohh

O: what ohh

Shi: nothing.

O:ok bye

Om cuts the call.

Evening

Gauri was sitting in her bed hugging her knees. Chachi in anger.

Chachi: chup chap wear the dress and come out else Kali Takur will come

G: I told na jab tak I dont talk to maa I will not get dressed.

Chachi: teek hein sit like this and face Kali takur.

Kali: eyy chiraiyya

Gauri looks up at him and gets up from the bad.

Ka: your chachi was saying you were stubborn you will not wear the dress I gave kyun.

Gauri sternly.

G: I want to talk to my maa

Ka: tumhari maa? For whom you are doing all this.

Gauri glares at him

G: haan humari maa

Ka: you know right , you will get punishment for denying me.

Gauri smirks.

G: I am gonna marry you. There will be no other punishment severe  than this right.

Kali smirks and holds her hand tight.Gauri close her eyes in pain.
Ka: I love you for your this bravery.teek hein I will call your mother and make you talk to her. But saza toh milegi

Gauri looks down. Kali calls her maa and gives the phone.

Gauri takes the phone eagerly .

G: maa, you are fine right

Maa: I told you na, not to come here.let them kill me.

G: do you think I can do that huh? I will do anything for you

Maa: gauri you

Kali snatch the phone

Ka: ho gaya na. Ab get ready and come to haveli.guests will be coming anytime.

Kali goes. Gauri closes the door and takes her mobile and search GPS of the number dialled by Kali. She calls her kids party and say the location of her mother.

G: please chintu kaise bhi karke save my maa.

Chintu: didi you dont worry we will save kaki

G: hmm

Gauri cuts the call and wipe her tears.

G: once maa is safe I will run from here. I know Kali I cant escape from you. But I will try till my last breath.I will get killed by you but will never marry you. Shankarji ki kasam.

Gauri get dressed and comes out.
Chachu:chalo it's getting late.

Chachu takes Gauri to haveli. Kali takes her to a room.

Ka: wait here till I call you. Your punishment is getting ready.

Kali goes down and welcome the guests. Om comes.

Kali: seheri babu

Kali hugs Om. But Om doesn't hug back

Ka: acha laga you came.

O: now sign the contract I need to go

Ka: what's so hurry. Meet my bride and go. Huh. I wil give you guarantee if you see her once na you will go after the whole party only

Om rolls his eyes.

Ka:  sit

Om sits with least interest. Kali goes.

O: why will I be mesmerized seeing a 50 year old woman. This man is gone crazy.

Kali comes down with men lifting a palenquine.

Ka:,lijiye my bride will show her face now.

Gauri comes out from the palenquine. Om looks with least interest and stands up stunned seeing Gauri.

O: gauri?

Kali wraps his arm around her. Gauri tries to free the grip.

Ka(low voice smiling):,chup chap smile and wish all happily else your mother.

Gauri smiles at everyone. Om fist his hands in anger. Gauri looks down and walks as she couldn't tolerate everyone's glare. Kali brings her to Om.

Ka: kyun seheri babu I told na seeing my bride you will not leave the party. Chiraiyya yeh seher se aaye hein. Namaste karo

Gauri looks up and gets stunned seeing Om.

Ka:,dont be shy. Say namaste.

Gauri folds her hand and say namaste.

Om folds his hand too.

O: you are right, ab toh I definitely will go after the party.

Gauri looks at him stunned. Om too looks at her without blinking.

Ka: ab my chiraiyya will dance for you all.

Om and Gauri looks stunned at Kali.

Ka: won't you dance for your

Om looks at them keenly. Gauri nods and goes to the center of the hall and dance with the girls on hoton pe aise like in serial. Om fist his hands and takes the drink served. After the dance Gauri runs from there. Everyone whistle and claps. Gauri goes to side and cries.

G: omkara sir kya soch rahe hoge humare bare mein.

Gauri wipes her tears.

G: no gauri you should not fall weak.I cant tell anything to sir he will be in trouble.  Iss waqt maa is important than anyone and anything.

Gauri walks and someone pulls her in a room. Gauri goes to shout but Om shuts her mouth. Om takes his hands and close the door.

G: yeh aap kya

Gauri tries to open the door. Om pushes her to the wall grabbing her both hands. Gauri looks at him seeing his anger.

O: Care to explain what the hell is happening. My intution was right I knew it you will be in some problem. Why are you silent damn it. I am asking you something.

Gauri pushes him.

G: I dont want to say anything and I am not in any trouble. Your deal is over na go from here.

Om moves to Gauri.

O:,no problem? Then why are you marrying this 50 year old man.

G: coz I

Om warns her pointing his fingers.

O: dont you dare lie that you like him so you are marrying. I can see how much you hate him from your face.

Gauri close her eyes and looks down. Om holds her chin and make her face him.

O:,look at me and talk.

G: I am marrying him for his wealth. To have a luxurious life I need a rich man like him.

Gauri pushes his hand away. Om looks at her. Gauri walks past him. Om holds her hand. Gauri close her eyes. Om pulls her and her hands hit his chest and he holds her waist tightly.

O: The girl who gave cold shoulder  to Daksh Khurana who is more powerful and wealthier than this bloody old village oldie is marrying him for wealth and you think I will believe it ? I am not dumb.

Gauri comes out of the hold.

G: I told na its my problem and its none of your business. Haat jodke hum kehte hein. Go from here.dont increase my problem please.

Om moves to Gauri. They hear some noise. Kali opens the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 11.3K 97
it's a painful love story of Rikara .....my favt couple ever ..... in this story ommkara is an artist.... whose marriage fix with ridhima since child...
869 80 8
Inspired by a urdu novel "Tujhe aaine mai utar lon" This time get ready to see Omkara as middle class guy and Gauri as boss lady ! How fate will mak...
146K 8.8K 66
This is a RIKARA story...What happened after Om left Gauri in Bareilly...Peep in to know more...
35.7K 1.4K 5
Omkara is gauri's first love.But Omkara loves Ishana. Gauri had lost the hope that she will marry Om. But what will happen when gauri get themarriag...