Hard Times

By kickingshit

A girl name Ja'lai trying to protect her sister and move out the hood . But it's hard when your mommas on dru... More

All about characters
Hard to do
Big change
Same day
Shhh πŸ˜‰
You didnt mean it did you ?
How could you
Secrects 🀫
How could i be so stupid πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Why would i ?
Nothing new
You think you grown ?
Sneaking around
Make things right .
Wrong person
Baby shower πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•
Babyshower part two πŸ’•
Shes here πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Making thing right πŸ’™
Not my problem πŸ˜•
FAVOR !
Never trust your friend
Never trust your friend II
I cant πŸ’” .
Just one chance !
Kicked out πŸ‘‹πŸΎ
Im not going πŸ˜•
Not Again .
Not playing no games !
Moving on ..
Good news & bad news !
Dont wanna be alone
Falling off ....
Keep pushing ...
IM here ✊🏾
Misunderstanding
Mistakes
Changing 😘
do the time
So back to what i was saying .
new dave east book out now .

Um you sure ?

7.2K 217 107
By kickingshit

Shoota pov :

I woke up with all these mfs in my face , I just looked around .

I saw my momma coming in with some flowers .

She ran up and hugged me tight .

" promise me son your going to do right , for you and your kids " .

I promise momma but you know I'm stuck in this street shit it's my life style .

Imma try be do better and be more focus can't nobody catch me slipping .

Ooouuu I can't wait to find that puss-

" hey potty mouth watch it " I started to laugh , wassup seven .

" hey boo , what I tell you about that you got kids tyshawn " I nodded my eyes .

Imma be more careful for you , I smirk and bit my lip .

Causing her to blush .

" okay okay enough I know you see your little sister right here " tinky said rolling her eyes .

Yeah i do and I'm not speaking for a reason nigga you come up in here smiling like everything good , you left without permission and your 16 your not grown yet Asia that Man don't love you , your sister dumb ass don't put you in check but aye let me tell you this I love you and treat you like you came out my momma and your going to learn the hard way you make your own decisions and I'mma support you just think you had a lot going and you fucking it up Asia but think about it

I saw a few tears run down her face and then she left .

I try jump up and pull her but I couldn't even move my legs and when I lift It hurt .

Fuck what did I just do , I didn't even mean it like that damn bra .

That's what I get I laid my head back and began to think .

Tinky pov :

It's like everybody always get mad at me when I'm doing the most for them.

They don't see the good they see the bad , I ran down the stairs as the rain hit my face .

I walked up to the Uber , and got in I called Q back he have been calling back to back .

" what the fuck is wrong with you , you haven't even been answering my calls Asia I swear you make me wanna beat your face in "

Q hush up , I'm sorry babe it's that shoota got mad at me and hurted my feelings .

I began to cry hard , bae it's like everything I do that's right they get mad .

I was coming back home and everything but fuck it I'm cutting all them off .

" mannnn , baby shoota just mad at the fact you left with me I mean to be honest I would be too we got real deep beef man and your the only reason this nigga still alive for real , I could been got him knocked off but , that's your brother I don't even got beef with them nomo I'm down here doing my own thing and so is you don't let them start fucking your shit up ! Your gonna make it baby ima book your flight now come home to daddy "

I smiled hard asf I love you and imma be there as fast as I can .

I clicked the end button and closed my eyes I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like him .

Jalaii pov :

I felt shaking , I slowly open my eyes and seen Kayla right there .

" shootas woke " Kayla said smiling showing her braces .

Awnnn bestie your prayer worked , I'm about to get up so we can go .

She nodded and walked out the room , I walked up to the bathroom and jumped in the shower .

20 minutes later I heard Anthony whining , I jumped out the shower and wrapped my towel around me .

I walked to the bed and grabbed his cup I went to fill it up .

I came back and gave him it , I put on my pants and a shirt .

It's getting chilly now that it's close to winter time .

I through on my shoes and threw my hair into a messy ponytail .

I took Anthony cup and changed him , I picked him up and wipped him down .

I slipped on his clothes and then went into the restroom to get the pick .

I picked his hair and then put some conditioning in it .

I walked into the room to see Kayla still getting ready .

I walked outside on the Balcony and Anthony followed .

I decided to snap some pictures and post them on Instagram ..

Swipe

Swipe

Liked by daveeast , kingshoota , Kaylawayla , moneymakingQ and 57301 more
Laiilaii having you in my life have been the best #son #mylove
Kaylawayla what it do nephew 💙🤗
Kingshoota my big nigga ✊🏾🤬
Daveeast dada baby 💙
Unknown7382 replied to daveeast comment not even your son worry about your daughter
View 1087 comments

Liked by laiilaii , daveeast , kingshoota and 103703 more .
Kaylawayla your the best thing that happened to me baby I wouldn't trade you for nothing 🤞🏾💞 #myprincess
Comments turned off
I shook my head walked back into my room and grabbed everything I needed .

I picked up Anthony and walked to the front Kayla picked Ava up and we walked outside .

I locked up then walked to the car , I strapped them in then me and kayla got in the car .

We pulled off blasting music .

30 minutes later we was now pulling up at the hospital .

I jumped out and grabbed Anthony while Kayla grabbed Ava .

Walking in we hopped on the elevator , we pressed number 4 and waiting for us to get off .

Walking out the elevator we buzzed in , we said his name and they let us in .

We walked back to his room and it sound liked a whole bunch of talking .

I walked in and saw , ice , some girl , his momma .

I said hi , I looked at shoota face and he looked disgusted .

I rolled my eyes nigga don't make that face , I didn't do nothing .

" what are you doing here ? "

__________________________

Mmmmm ☕️☕️☕️☕️

Who you think he was talking to ?

Who's seven ?

How you feel about what shoota said to tinky ?

Enjoy .

Vote , comment & follow for another update 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.6K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
102K 4.5K 21
Andre isn't exactly who we think he is, but will Zion be able to make Brianni see that? Will they get back together? What happened next with Brandi...
6.5K 427 24
sequel to 'soul cry'
5.7K 94 11
Xoni, (ZA-NEE) a 17 year old girl on the verge of turning 18 and close to finishing high school meets a boy who makes her curious. This boy is unknow...