A Happy Family (Claude, Diana...

Oleh animegirl_alison1424

Contains spoilers from the Novel. This is a "What If" Dimension, an alternate universe where Lucas from the L... Lebih Banyak

Contents of the Story
Chapter 2: A Gift
Chapter 3: Her Smile
Hello~
Chapter 4: My Wife
Chapter 5: Reunited Friends
Chapter 6: Seeking Advice from a Friend
Sneak Peek!

Chapter 1: Wonderful News

11.7K 233 22
Oleh animegirl_alison1424

"It is a miracle, Your Majesty!" 

 "The baby's mana has disappeared!" The magician beamed. 

 "Lady Diana will most likely be safe and healthy" The doctor said reassuringly. 

 The doctor and the magician both smiled enthusiastically. Diana couldn't help but cry out of joy. "Thank you, thank you for the great news" 

Just a week ago, they were told that Diana wouldn't survive because the baby inside of her contains so much mana. It would be dangerous. Just like what happened to Claude's mother.

 And now she was told that she's safe, and so is the baby. 

 Diana noticed how awfully quiet Claude was. Now, what was he thinking? 

 Claude, his expression hidden, walked towards Diana and slowly took her hand as he caressed it softly. 

 A small, bright smile crept on his face. 

 "Im....happy" he took both of Diana's hands and kissed them. 

 The doctor and magician, feeling out of place because of the lovely couple, decided to give them privacy."We'll take our leave, Your Majesty" 

Claude couldn't believe it. The woman he loves is going to survive, so is the baby inside of her. He'll be a father. He's gonna have a family. 

 A family. 

 He never experienced the warmth of one. 

The family he knew were his father and his brother. Both has always been cold to him. 

 He's not gonna make his wife and daughter feel the same way. 

 Its the first time, Claude had felt the strong will to live. The first time he looked forward for the following days. 

 He leaned in and kissed Diana. 

 No one can describe how happy the two were at that moment.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

331K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
372K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
590K 21.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...