The Survivors | BTS ✓

By kxmtae__

It was a normal day at school. The long morning classes followed by lunch and eventually dismissal. But dismi... More

Author Note
Day Zero: Jungkook
Day Zero: Jimin
Day Zero: Hoseok & Namjoon
Day Zero: Yoongi
Day Zero: Taehyung & Jin
Cast {Important}
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Final Chapter
A Message from the Author

Frequently asked questions

13.9K 591 99
By kxmtae__

Are you planning to create a trailer video for this story or it already has one? If yes, where is it? I'm very curious!

Unfortunately The Survivors is one of the only books I didn't make a trailer for. This fan fiction idea came to me very suddenly, so I rushed into writing it without creating a trailer first. I do plan on making a trailer for it so look forwards to that ;)

Will hobi get over daisy? Why did daisy have to die? When is the new character going to show up and will that character replace Daisy?

You guys will have to read book 2 to find out what becomes of Hoseok. 

As for the new female character, no one could ever replace Daisy. Daisy was literally the embodiment of myself. I have natural brown curly hair and green eyes, I love the little things in life, and I completely freeze up in scary situations. She isn't me, but she has elements of myself which I love so much about her. She is the best character I have ever written and no one could replace her... but thats not to say that the new female character won't be just as good. 

Why couldn't the group travel around the city?

If anyone is familiar with cities, you know that the area around them is pretty built up. The squad was trying to travel back into their hometown which was located directly on the other side of the city. It was stated in one of the chapters from day zero that there was only one road that lead through the town, and that road happened to lead through the city. Because Hoseok planned to drive the van the entire way, the city road was their only option to reach their hometown. 

How many chapters will book 2 be? How long will it take for the story to completely finish?

I predict book 2 to only be around 20-35 chapters. Book 2 will have a lot more frequent updates and will be finished in around one month. 

How does Jungkook's immunity work?

Whilst Jungkook's mother was pregnant, she became infected. Because Jungkook was still developing inside the womb, the cordyceps would've been transferred from his mother onto him.

Jungkook's mother was given a drug or a 'test vaccine' that also traveled to Jungkook. Because he was still developing, the drug altered his immune system and Jungkook was able to keep the Cordyceps virus at bay. 

He never got rid of the virus, his body just adapted to it before he was born. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1K 32
An apocalypse happened but got solved, only for things to go wasted. Be prepared for another battle... *Most Impressive Ranking: #100 - zombie apocal...
128K 6.3K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...
6.6K 241 8
Jimin and Yoongi try to survive the zombie apocalypse. But things don't really go well.. BTS Zombie Apocalypse AU with all members but mainly focus...
147K 5.4K 46
"Park Jimin you better start fucking running!!" - Meeting your idol in a zombie apocalypse wasn't exactly how you wanted it to happen, but hey! It ca...