Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

Von RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 40

19.7K 811 33
Von RojalinKKGSR

She was hell tired that day. Just after hitting the bed she fell into asleep even before 9pm. She was doing some sketches in her room but was tired to complete that and ended up sleeping in her room only. After a whole 2 hours when Khushi opened her eyes sleepily found herself in her room only. She quickly glanced at clock. Scratching her head she tried to get up knowing she should be in the adjacent room!! Dragging her sleepy body she was about to proceed further but stopped at upstairs as she found Anita Maa sitting on sofa with a book in her hand..

She clearly remembered it was past 11 pm.. Then since when Mumma started adopting this late night study habit?? Does not she know she is not allowed to experiment anything with her health.. Frowning her brows Khushi went down..

"What are you doing Maa?? It's past 11 pm.."

Anita looked up from the book, removing her reading glasses she replied..

"Chotey has not returned yet.. I'm waiting for him.."

Khushi opened her lips to question further on his late returning but stopped on her tracks thinking what if Maa asks how does not he know whether he has been to the room or not still now!! It would give Maa another ton of worry and she was least bothered to do so. In fact it was strange for her to know he has not actually returned yet!!

"Maa... You go and take rest!! I'll be here."

"Khushi.. It's ok.. I'm not sleepy.."

"Maa.. Go to room now.. I said I'll be here.."

Anita opened her lips to say something but Khushi stopped her understanding her query..

"And I'll make sure he eats Maa.. Now please go and sleep.."

Anita smiled hearing that, this situation might help!! Nodding her head, she left to her room. Finally being sured Maa was inside her bedroom, Khushi sat on sofa taking the same novel Maa was reading to understand what was so interesting in there..

She failed to understand when another 30 minutes passed, her eyes raised up only she heard the door opening sound. Arnav was about to proceed upstairs but stopped finding her there..

Khushi got up from sofa..

"I'm warming food.. Come down soon."

She did not add anything further, though Arnav raised his brow!! Was she waiting.. for Him??

After 5 minutes Arnav was there, Khushi placed the plate in front of him then poured some water..

"You are not sleeping yet!!"

"Maa was waiting for you.. I found her here.. That's why thought it would be good if she sleeps for sometime and I can stay here.."

Arnav looked up hearing an honest reply. After that night's conversation, she did have the scope to tell a little lie and it would not have harmed that much. He would not have further if she had replied she was waiting for him actually, not involving Maa!! But she did not. Her words were true to her emotion and he appreciated that thought!!

"You need anything else??"

"No.. Thank you.."

Honesty is the best integrity as well a foundation of any relationship!! And may be for the fulfillment of this factor for their relationship, they would not have to do much!! Their current situation as well as mind set would hardly let the scope to be dishonest with each other..

Finally calling the day off they hit the bed!!

*************

"May I come in Sir??"

"Yes.. Come in Khushi.."

"Sir, Atul told me you were asking for me??"

"Yes, Sit. We will have some talk.."

Khushi took her seat, Arindam Rawat started talking to Khushi their business until they heard another knock. Arindam looked up and smiled..

"There you are Adi.. I have been waiting for you since long.."

The young man shared a warm hug with Arindam Roy..

"And let me meet you with Khushi who would be actually assist you with that plan of yours.."

Khushi gave a confusion look hearing this.. but stopped herself not asking further.. The man turned around..

"Hi Khushi.. Glad to meet you.."

"Aditya Roy!!"

A wide smile came across on Khushi's lips meeting the person.. One of the finest director from Hindi cinema, a critically acclaimed one even at this young age!! He was just 35, but age was just a number for this man.

********************

It was evening. Arnav was a bit late that evening. He had called and informed the same to Khushi who said she would manage on her own. Unlocking the door when Arnav entered found guests at his place. Unexpected guests may be meeting them he knew something would twist in heart. He wanted to save his heart.His feet slowly started decreasing the speed as he faced the guests.. Anjali's in'laws were there, Aarav and Anita were present sitting with them. Then his eyes fell on Khushi who reached there with some beverages and snacks. Sensing him near by, Khushi looked up while placing the tray and her eyes fell on him!!

Their eye contact did not last long, as they had people around.

There was a bit of awkwardness present there during that meet between families. Anita and Mrs.Singhania passed smile at each other, Aarv tried to ease the situation when Khushi reached as well as Arnav..

"Err.. Mr.Singhania.. Why don't you take these chips?? These are baked not deep fried, will not impact your health that much.."

While joining his friend, Mr.Singhania too continued..

"Sure.. Finally I'm allowed to taste some junk food after a long.. My wife hardly allows me.."

"I must say.. wives are very strict when it comes to husband's diet.. They as if are waiting for this chance to put a full stop on our diet!!", added Aarav getting a glare from Anita.. but he gave a sheepish smile.

Aarav and Mr.Singhania shared laugh seeing their wive's expression as if to strangle them. Khushi could not help but smile a little and same happened with Arnav.

"Arnav, come.. Have some tea young man!!", Mr.Singania called out for him.

Arnav gave a look to Khushi whose smile was slowly fading may be worrying herself for the upcoming conversation. Neither of them was interested the conversation to take unwanted turn.

Mrs.Singhania called out Khushi, indicating the vacant place beside her..

"I'm really angry with you Mrs.Raizada.. You stole a beautiful girl for your son ditching us..", though Mrs.Singhania said teasingly but Anita felt a bit sad. Khushi noticed her Maa's expression..

"I'm so sorry Mrs.Singhania..", Anita tried to apologize, while Arnav did not like this idea that his mother was saying sorry for something that was caused by him.. He felt low..

Laughing a bit Mrs.Singhania squeezed Anita's hand..

"Anita.. Don't be sorry at all.. Is not Arnav like my son..like Karan and Krishna?? So technically Khushi is still my daughter-in-law.. It's just that her sasural address changed.. That's it.. And I'll be glad if you consider same.. Let's not spoil our relationship because of this reason..", Mrs.Singhania added..

Mr.Singhania spoke, "Yes. Mrs.Raizada.. Let's not think these and invite devil to our mind.. We all know marriage is made in heaven.. (Anita nodded her head, he continued..) And now it's your task to find a girl for Krishna.. I'm tired with these young minds now.."

He joked.

"We agree with you Mr.Singhania..", Aarav added.

"Then for this new celebration we would like to invite four of you at our place for dinner.. Please don't deny.", Mr.Singhiania added after sharing a look with his wife. She blinked her eyes making her wife smile warmly.

***********************

"I understand Sir, but practically I have never done something like this before.. I have no experienced on this field. Stage designing and all..."

She waited to hear from other side..

" But Sir.. Mr.Roy was also telling they have a very short period for it.. Having no experience team and this short time.. (She was stopped again..)

This was what Arnav heard when he came out after getting freshen up. He silently took his laptop and came to bed!! Spreading his legs on bed, he sat relaxing for a few minutes before taking the laptop.. Right then his phone rang, he found it was from Anjali. Duo talked for sometime, then Anjali asked her brother to pass the phone to Khushi.. Arnav followed his eyes and found Khushi talking over phone by poolside.. Conveying same to Anjali, he promised to connect once Khushi come inside..

"Di was asking for you..", Khushi looked up hearing him. Nodding her head, she sat on bed on her side leaning against the backrest!!

"Hi Di..", Khushi conversed for sometime like their regular chat.

"Yes.. I know. Uncle Aunty were mentioning dinner plan..", though her voice was low taking into consideration Arnav was working but he was quick to pick that.. Suddenly It started raining outside.. So she could not move out to talk..He did not interfere, Khushi talked for more minutes before hanging up..

"Tum jaa rahi ho??"

"Kahan??"

"Dinner ke liye.. To Singhania's!!"

"I thought we all are going Arnav.. Tum nehi jaa rahe ho??"

"Nehi.."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

810K 33.4K 52
AN ARSHI FANFICTION....Journey of two lone souls...fought for their togetherness, which is their only solace......
23.7K 1.7K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
149K 7.8K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
53.5K 4.4K 29
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...