What No One Sees

By WolfMoon5

Leo smiles. He laughs. He jokes. But no one sees how much hurt he is going though. How much pain he has store... More

Day one
Day two AM
Day two PM
Day 4 AM
Day 10
Unknown day and time
Unknown
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 16 continued
I'm sorry
This day will never end
The reason why
I'm a little better
yall realize its still day 16?
In the 5th hour
The Ups and Downs of Friends
Day 17
The Afternoon of The Day of 17
Cruel
dead.
The Heartbeat
Early Morning Day 18
Merry Christmas!
fckd up
coping
I need to figure out what day it is
the part where Jason dies
the 'uh oh' part
Valentines day Special
naps and contemplation
things are getting bad again
click click clack
not really an update
Day 32
NIGHT OF THE DAY THAT IS LABELED 32
*vent* Should I feel?
A Morning of Contemplative Thoughts
Jason... what the fuck
caught
The Choice
Therapy Session
Is This The Process of Healing?
Confrontation
Let's Go Talk To Will
A Step In A Direction
And the Walls Came Tumbling Down
Confessions
The Green Monster
Sister Nadia
break notice
Update!!!
PTSD
Sunset Sunrise
Blind to All
Realization
Looking For Me?
Confidence To Open Up
The End
Epilogue (Part 1)

It's me...

4.5K 85 54
By WolfMoon5

In the bed lay a sobbing, broken girl. The tears streamed from her bloodshot eyes like a continuous downpour of rain, an angry storm. As an untamable sea brings waves that rise and fall, so her emotions also rose and fell. Every low brought her torrent of tears cascading down. Never-ending.  The emotional pain became physical as her heart began to give out, her brain sending so much distress and anguish that her heart was failing, and as she lay in bed crying, she clutched her chest. Her eyes squeezed shut as her face contorted in pain. Salty tears caught on eyelashes, ran down her cheeks and soaked into the pillow. The pillow offered some comfort and she clung to it. She sobbed. Her heart ached so badly. She screamed. She cried and screamed and writhed in the pain and tears, until she had no more tears, no more voice, no more fight. In the bed lay a broken girl. All out of tears and all out of breath, she closed her eyes and drifted off.

HEY GUYYYYYSSSSS!!! I WAS AT BOOTCAMP ALL WEEK! IT WAS EXHAUSTING BUT AMAZING! I'M SAD IM A SENIOR CUZ NOW I CANT EVER GO AGAIN AND I CRIED ABOUT THIS. also my birthday is soon and i never thought id make it to 19 and im actually scared for myself cuz i thought id kill myself before then so these next 2 weeks are kind of crucial to whether i kill myself or not... haha im terrifiedddbut no one knows or cares lolol so anyways. yeah thank you so much for yalls support. ill update wen i get the chance. thank you so much guys! i love you all so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.2K 27
Leo Valdez tries to cope with abusive foster parents, and has this unhealthy obsession with finding his mom's killer. He lives in a world of black an...
20.8K 708 6
A sad tale of some of the worst moments in Leo's life. (Not as sad as you'd probably think)
133K 4K 31
Leo is finally happy. He's found Calypso, the most beautiful girl he's ever met. They're the perfect pair, the two loners. All is well, and they go b...
2.6K 65 10
Leo Valdez. The jokester right? The happy-go-lucky kid right? The cheeriest of the Argo ll, with a good past to fit. Right? Wrong. Leo Valdez is the...