Crossed Directions (A one dir...

By Mustacheweirdo

"Do you think we are ready for this?" Alice said. "I don't think we will ever be ready" I replied. Mary and A... More

Crossed Directions
Crossed Directions - Chapter 2: That woman is nuts
Crossed Directions - Chapter 3: Stupid smiles
Crossed Directions - Chapter 4: The gossip girl and the perfect plan
Crossed Directions - Chapter 5: This is it
Crossed Directions - Chapter 6: Worm sweaters and flackingly great surprises
Crossed Directions - Chapter 7: Mothers
Crossed Directions - Chapter 8: Airplanes and new friendships
Crossed Directions - Chapter 9: England, here we come!
Crossed Directions - Chapter 10: We are going clubbing!
Crossed Directions - Chapter 11: The time of our lives?
Crossed Directions - Chapter 12: Vayn
Crossed Directions - Chapter 13: Styx
Crossed Directions - Chapter 14: The interview
CONTEST TIME
Crossed Directions - Chapter 15: Secrets, apologies and blush wars.
Crossed Directions - Chapter 16: Scooby Doo and Tina
Crossed Directions - Chapter 17: The amusement park
Crossed Directions - Chapter 19: Mary's Birthday Party
Crossed Directions - Chapter 20: It's on

Crossed Directions - Chapter 18: Truth or Dare

646 12 11
By Mustacheweirdo

Mary's POV

Truth or dare. I was playing truth or dare with one direction. The one direction I've always been dreaming of. We were now friends. I know, it took me a bit of time to realize this. We have just come back from the amusement park. We had a blast there. Harry did make kind of like a scene because Tina's incident but at the end he got over it and had a lot of fun. We were now sitting in the living room of Viviane's flat with the boys, Tina and some loud Pink blasting through the speakers connected to Alice's iPod.

Aunt Shelby was in her room watching some sort of movie and she didn't even come out when we arrived so she didn't saw the boys.

"I WANNA GET IN TROUBLE. I WANNA START A FIGHT." Harry shouted into my ear, causing some serious damage to them, while dancing like a drunk truck driver.

"Huh?" I said, staring at him blankly.

"Mary, it's your turn... SO WHAT I'M STILL A ROCKSTAR." Harry sang again. Well someone is either really drunk or really is into Pink...

"Turn of what?" I asked, oblivious to what I was doing five minutes ago.

"You are asking Lou, silly. NANANAANANANA! Gosh I love this song! Why the hell aren't you peasants dancing?" Harry said while throwing his arms in the air. He then, proceeded to yank Tina and Alice with his hands and forced them to dance.

"What do you think you are doing? I am the sassy one here. Besides, you don't have as much style as me to say peasants." Louis said while doing a Z formation.

"Ehh... Louis Tommo Tomlinson, sit down and let's play truth or dare you primadonna. Harry, leave the poor girls alone and sit down too." I said in a parental tone.

Harry, Louis and Tina both sat down but just as Alice was lowering herself, "Feel so close" by Calvin Harris came next. She freaking loves that song. I swear there had only passed less than ten seconds when she was already screaming at my ear.

"I FEEL SO CLOSE TO YOU RIGHT NOW, IT'S A FORCEFIELD."

I only looked at her with my best you-are-despicable look and commanded her with my eyes to sit down.

"I may have seated down but you will never shut me up." She said while continuing to sing at the top of her lungs.

"Dare." Said Louis while clamping his hand over Alice's mouth. Hum... I am sensing some romantic vibes here, I thought while Alice began threatening to lick Louis' hand,

"I dare you to lick Alice's armpit" I said without giving it a second thought. Alice immediately stopped singing and stood up.

"Ew! How you dare Mary!" Screamed Alice with a horrified look on her face.

Revenge is sweet. That's what she gets for making my ears hurt with her horrible singing tone.

"My pleasure" said Lou with a smirk on his face, and a hint of excitement. Again romantic vibes! I giggled quietly while looking at Louis' mischievous look in his face.

"Don't. You. Dare. Get away lou!" Said Alice while running around the flat.

"I guess I will have to use my extremely big muscles" Said Louis, and with that, he lifted Alice up, and with the help of Liam and Zayn, they took her to the couch where they tied up her arms and legs with some rope Zayn randomly found on the flat, leaving her left arm untied, for Lou to lick her left armpit.

"Untie me now Boobear please." Alice said with a puppy look. Louis just chuckled.

"Daddy Direction? Put some order. Be responsible!" She tried with Liam, in a more threatening tone. Liam shook his head and mouthed a silent no.

"Niall? I will give you food?" She said in more of a questioning tone. Niall looked confused for a moment but then said that he wouldn't miss that for anything in the world.

"Harry, untie me now or I will tell everyone you have a crush on my Aunt!" Alice screamed loudly.

"You have an Aunt? How old is she?" Harry asked, looking actually interested.

"Oh, for god's sake. It's my mom." Viviane sending daggers to Harry.

"Zayn! U-untie me now o-or..." Alice started but was cut off.

"Or what?" Said Zayn lifting an eyebrow and smirking.

"Or... Or I will kick you all until you're hurt"

We were all dying of laughter at that point. To be sincere, I didn't think Alice would actually end the night with her underarm full of saliva from a popstar.

"You know you won't be capable of hurting this hotness" said Lou winking at Alice while slapping his bum.

"Seriously Lou stop, or else I'll-" and she was cut off by Lou's tongue on her armpit. Her face was priceless, and we all were literally rolling on the floor laughing. She turned red as a tomato for a moment but then began screaming and throwing punches and kicks everywhere.

"Louis stop now!" She said, struggling with the rope.

"Hmm... Is it a Nivea? I love the taste of Nivea's. They are so creamy and milky." Said Louis while laughing and making Alice burst of horror. At that point, I was kind of feeling sorry for her.

"Ew!" Screamed Alice while untying herself and kicking Zayn, Louis, and Liam hard.

"How in the world did you untied yourself? We were holding your arm and you were tied tight to the couch! What the.." Said Liam

"Mate I'm bleeding, my arm is bleeding, help, help" screamed Zayn with a girly voice and an horror.

"Oh, come on, my little stupid" said Viviane while looking for a band-aid.

"HOW COULD YOU LICK ALICE'S ARMPIT? I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL. OK BOOBEAR. ITS OVER" said Harry making a fake hurt face.

"Oh Harry please, I will lick your armpit every time you want, you just have to ask"

Then, Larry Stylinson hugged each other, Alice was recovering from the shock and screaming like crazy, Viviane was looking for a band-aid for Zayn, Niall and I were eating candy and Tina was recording all this.

"Guys, remember, we are still playing truth or dare" I said

"Oh, yeah, okay, guys come here! Let's keep playing!" Said Zayn coming with Viviane.

Five minutes later we were all sat on the floor, again.

"Spin the bottle Lou!" Said Tina.

Please don't land in me, please don't land in me please don't-

"It's your turn Mary" said Lou with an evil grin on his face. Oh Lord, this is no bueno...

"Dare. There's no way I'm going to reveal you my darkest secrets no..." I said before he even asked.

"What secrets Mary? Oh, like that time you were at the park with me, drinking lemonades, and Daniel and Edward came by and you had drunk too much lemonade and-" Said Alice laughing but was cut off by me.

"Shut up Al" I said cupping my face in my hands from my embarrassment while everyone laughed. But suddenly, Harry stopped laughing.

"Who are Edward and Daniel?" Asked Harry raising an eyebrow.

"Friends" said Alice, simply.

"Well Mary, you chose dare. What's an evil dare to do?" Said Lou making the "thinker" pose.

"Oh! I have an idea.." Said Harry, laughing evily and grinning at us. He went up to Lou, and told him something in his ear, for no one but him to hear.

"I like how you think Haz" said Lou flashing an evil but cheeky smile.

"Um, this is not good" said Liam

"Huh?" I asked

"Usually when they both have those crazy maniac looks and an evil laugh, they have a really hilarious and... Evil plan" said Zayn

"Remember when we were recording at the studio, and they were laughing like maniacs and had this crazy look on their faces every time they looked at the door" explained Niall. "And then when we finished recording and Liam got out first, a bucket filled with chocolate fell on top of him" finished Zayn laughing.

"Oh... You still think it was chocolate?!" Harry said while laughing evilly.

"Who are you more close to? Edward or Daniel?" Said Louis to me, suddenly.

Now, everyone was looking at me waiting for my response. Even Alice was glaring at me, waiting for my answer, a little of worried because of what I will answer. I can't say Daniel.

"Uh uhm Edward I guess..." I said.

"Okay" said Lou grinning a weird smile.

"I dare you to prank call Edward"

"What?! No!"

"Oh, why? The baby Mary is scared of what Edward will think? She fancies Edward?" He said making a baby voice.

"HAHA, fancy him? She totally likes him" said Alice. Oh dear friend, you are dead meat.

"Wha-what? You like Edward?" Asked Viviane while squeezing my cheeks.

"NO! I mean, yeah, but as a friend of course. And no, I don't fancy him Lou! It's just that the time difference and all..."

"That's what you say..." Said Alice laughing and I glared at her, deathly.

"Ohhhh things are getting pretty interesting here!" Said Tina. "How do Edward and Daniel look like?"

"Why would you ask that? Are you interested in them?" Asked Harry

"Harry are you crazy! I don't even know them, I just want to know okay"

"Well, Daniel has light brown hair and brown light eyes too, and Edward has green eyes and dark brown hair" said Alice.

"Well guys, guys! Back to the game. Okay so, what is Edward's number" said Lou

"Ugh. Its 35498723" I answered.

And then, Lou called him.

*on the phone with Edward*

"Uh, who is this?" Edward's sleepy voice sounded through the phone, now on speaker..

"Mary? Is that you?" He asked after a few seconds. I was completely speechless

"NO! It's Manuela! I'm outside your house, I just ate a taco and I need a bathroom! Young and handsome boy, would you let me in, to your bathroom? Please baby!" shouted Lou with a girly voice to the phone.

Now again, we were literally dying of laughter.

"What the hell? Who are you and how did you get my number?" Said Edward and that made us laugh even harder.

"Baby, don't tell me you've forgot about me!" Said Lou again, faking a cry. "Okay, if it's what you want, it's over. I will have to do my business in your best friend's house, thank you very much. ADIOS" said Lou and ended the call.

"OH MY GOD THAT SERIOUSLY HAS TO BE THE BEST PRANK CALL EVER" screamed Harry.

"Agreed!" said Niall and Zayn.

"Well, I-I" Tina took a deep breath before continuing " want to keep playing!"

"Mary, spin the bottle!" Alice said.

It landed on Tina.

"So Tina, truth or dare" I said, raising my eyebrow.

"Dare." she said and we all laughed.

" I have the perfect dare. MWAHAH" I laughed in an evil way.

"Now you are scaring me, Mary" said Niall

"Good" I said winking at him, and saw that Alice was glaring at me, but I just shrugged it off.

"Tina, I dare you to kiss Harry"

"WHAT?!!" She screamed, her cheeks turning red.

"Oh God this is amazing. Love your brain Mary" Viviane said

"And my brain thanks you!" I said and laughed

"No Mary, No there's no way I'm going to kiss him"

"I know you want to" said Harry while winking at Tina.

"I think you are the one who wants it" said Zayn laughing.

With that, Harry blushed. YEAH, BLUSHED. And of course, death glared Zayn

"Awww you are blushing!" Sang Alice. "Harry is blushing, Harry is blushing!"

"OH GOD ALICE PLEASE SHUT UP" said Tina while slapping Alice in the arm. I need to admit this is turning into something really funny.

"Oh c'mon just kiss!" I said

And then, they kissed. At first, it was just a little peck in the lips. It was just a sweet kiss.

"Get your hands of my husband." Louis said pushing away Tina.

They stopped kissing and both blushing said sorry.

"We see you enjoyed it eh?" Exclaimed Liam raising an eyebrow.

"Um it was um.. OK" Tina said.

For the next half hour, we played truth or dare. Niall and Liam were dared to dance gangnam style and then Liam had to upload it to youtube and tweet it. We ended all dancing to gangnam style and we were seen a little on the video. Alice was a little worried but Liam said that as long as we didn't put our twitter accounts; it was okay. There was a Vayn moment of truth where Zayn confessed that Viviane was her official girlfriend. I have to admit, they look so cute together. The bottle landed on Harry and unfortunately, he didn't kiss Tina again. This time, he tweeted a voice note that Tina recorded of him singing "So what" by Pink. That was funny. I literally died of laughter when Savan Kotecha replied to his voice note telling Harry to stop killing cats and recording voice notes of the sound. Even the one and only, Ed Sheeran, replied Harry with a "Mate, go to the shrink". With this, Alice squealed since she is a really big fan of Ed. The bottle pointed at me one more time and I chose truth. I was forced to show my twitter account to all the boys. The boys teased me for hours about my bio being "Nigga, if you ain't one direction, don't talk to me."

I thought the funniest moment of the night was going to be when Alice's armpit was licked. I was wrong. Alice, had the luck, like me, to be asked again truth or dare. Just like me, she chose truth. She was asked about her first kiss. Many people don't know this, but, she hasn't kissed anyone before. After she answered and blushed in a cute way, a surprising and funny moment happened. Louis began chasing Alice muttering how he was going to steal her first kiss. At this, the boys were a little preoccupied because he is dating Eleanor but they only sent him discreet, warning looks. Just when their lips were about to touch, Aunt Shelby's door burst open and she comes barging out of the door with a big, badass umbrella. Then, she proceeds on chasing down Louis around the hall hitting him with the umbrella, rambling about how her niece should not be disturbed by some random guy. If you don't think that's funny then you should check your brain. Viviane, finally managed to calm down Aunt Shelby and she also used the opportunity to introduce Zayn to her mom. After everything was settled, the boys went home and we went to bed.

For the next two days, we were going shopping to buy things for my birthday party this Saturday. Aunt Shelby surprisingly, agreed to throw a small party in the flat with the boys and Tina. I think she agreed mainly, to see Harry again. Yes, Harry and Aunt Shelby have romantic vibes too. That may be why Aunt Shelby doesn't like Tina very much. Also, Danielle will be arriving Friday night to UK while Eleanor will be arriving the next week. So, I agreed with Liam that him and Danielle are going to come to the party.

Alice insisted on putting a theme on my party so now I have to worry also of buying nice pajamas for the Saturday. Yes, her brilliant idea was to throw a "pajama sweet sixteen's party". I can't believe my I am going to spend my birthday in UK with One Direction dressed in pajamas.

What could possibly go wrong? Oh yes, everything.

********

A/N (Dora):

Hey sorry I am a terrible person. I hope you can forgive me. We (Mary and me) have been so busy with school and also writer's block didn't help. I am sorry for updating so late. :(

Thank you to every person out there who voted and helped this story reach past 200 votes. Thank you to every person out there that fanned and helped me gain more than 100 fans. Thanks if you stick with me even though I update slowly.

Mary wrote this chapter and I think it is the longest ever written in this whole story. She was really inspired <3 She also left an author note that I will quote:

"A/N: HELLO DERRR @MariaReginaIsaza in da house. Whatsup. Well basically... This is the chap, so yeah...

Thank you all who are reading and voting, we owe it all to you, MASSIVE THANK YOUUUUUUU. So well, I don't know what else to put here... Blah blah blah... Keep voting and reading! :D

ADIOS AMIGOS."

She's special. If you haven't fanned her I beg you to go and fan her. She really puts effort in this story.Also thanks to Tina @808sunshine who helped me with this chapter too :)

I will now reply to your messages and stuff coz I haven't even had time to be on wattpad. Don't worry, school will end soon.

Song: So what - Pink (remember when one direction sang this on x factor and louis was all like "check my flow uhh" :') )

If you liked this chapter please press the vote button and we will be forever grateful. also comment and give us some feedback please. Sorry again for updating late. Maybe a gif can make you forgive me -->

I have a new ed sheeran fanfic so please check it out and tell me whatya think :P

Ps: lwwy is the most amazayn song evahh

Love you! - Dora

Also to my sister who is reading this : you are a stalker, create wattpad now. Ed sheeran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 248 30
Hey, I’m Charlie. My real name is Charolette, but I go by Charlie. Let me tell you a little bit about myself... I’m 16 (almost 17) years old, and a...
240K 5.6K 22
Love and hate are oddly similar if you think about it... "I won't do it. I won't ruin their careers." I snapped harshly. "You don't have a choice, lo...
208 0 23
This is the story of how a single birthday surprise can change a girl's life. It was the summer between Junior and Senior year of high school and it...
1.4K 4 18
Annie Love is your average teenager. Annie and her friends move to London after highschool to puruse their dreams. Origianally from Oklahoma, the cha...