Frost Walkers Legolas Fanfict...

By ElvenJediDemigod202

A civilization that was always forgotten.....yet the most powerful of them all. Galelie has been around since... More

Prologue
Imladris
Explanation and Q&As (1)
The Hobbits
Councils of War, Meetings of Peace
The Fellowship
Camping Out
Mountains and Snow? I'm Right At Home.
Mines of Moria
Bridge of Doom
Sickness and Golden Woods
1k!?!???
Midnight Talks and Water Fights
Seperating Stories and Endings of Tales
Physical Exercise
A/N NEW UPDATE SCHEDULE
Fangorn and a Friend
The Magical Cure
Escape Plans and a Meddlesome Wizard
Of Thoughts and Thinking
Hey guys
Losing a Friend
And So We Begin Again
I'm Really Sorry

Riders of Rohan

2.6K 79 43
By ElvenJediDemigod202

Hellooooo. I know? Two updates in one month?! I must be sick. Reminds me your new quote!!!
"For free? You guys must be sick." What movie and who said it?

   And uh..... please don't kill your lovely author.

   "They run as if the very master and their whips were behind them." Legolas observes and my eyes roll again. I think I've been doing that too much lately.

   "Well, I think you would too if your master was Saruman. Last time I saw him wasn't exactly pleasant." I spoke bitterly, gaining a curious look from my companions.

   "We had a fight, my was THAT one to remember. I cut off his beard, he nearly destroyed the mountain and in the end we all went home. Him with a shorter beard, and I with a new staff." I stated simply, making the eyebrows rise even higher.

   "You must have some very interesting stories." Legolas tells me, the sun going down. Aragorn stops and we all stop behind him.

   "Oh yeah. Loads." I wave it off, but smirk at all the embarrassing facts I had stored in my head.

   "We will rest tonight. Start at first light tomorrow." Aragorn tells us and we kneel, I lean against Rune and let my exhaustion run over me. She hums and curls up, her tail around me as they create a fire. When they finally gather the wood, they start trying to create a spark.

    I at first watch in amusement as they curse (mainly Gimli but sometimes Aragorn) but after a while and many pleading looks from the blond elf, wave my hand and it catches flame, saving them the trouble.

   "You couldn't have done that earlier lass?" Gimli mutters gruffly and I snicker, hiding it behind my hand and a cough.

   "But where would be the fun in that? That was absolutely hilarious." I respond, taking out a piece of Lembas from my bag and chomping down. The other two gather closer to the fire but Legolas comes and sits next to me, leaning against Rune.

   The said dragon lifts up her head sleepily, sees Legolas, and then drops back down. I look over and smile, leaning back and watching the stars.

   "We'll take first watch." The elf's voice startles me from my thoughts and I see the other two give us both looks, laying down. In moments they were asleep.

   I stare at him curiously. The moonlight and firelight reflected perfectly off his features, making them look almost otherworldly. His eyes were lightly pointed, making sense since he was an elf obviously. The pale sheen of his hair almost identical to mine looked both silver and gold in the contrasting light.

   He turns to me and I blink rapidly, tying to make it look like I wasn't totally staring. The red painting my face probably told him otherwise. Rune shifts, probably on purpose to be honest, and makes me slide across her scales until we were touching.

   I glare at the dragon as she sneakily smiles and slides one eye half open. I smack her and she huffs, closing the eyes and slipping back into slumber. I make to pull away but realize his arm has already wound its way behind my back and around my waist, our hands intertwined.

   "Well would you look at that." I whisper, blinking down at our hands. I hesitantly lean my head on his shoulder and watch the fire crackle. My eyes droop but I force them open, not willing to fall asleep.

   "Go to sleep Galelie. It is alright." I feel his hushed voice in my ear but I stubbornly shake my head, using my other hand to rub my eyes.

   "No. It's not. And leave you up all by yourself with only the stars? I don't think so." I frown and lift my head reluctantly. I feel him sigh and I smile a little.

   "Well? Anything to say Legolas? Snowflake for your thoughts?" I Question casually, leaning my head back again and looking at the stars. They weren't as clear as in Forodwaith, but they were still there.

   "Forgive me but... snowflake for my thoughts?" He inquires and I let out a tiny giggle, seeing his ears turn pink.

   "It means what's on your mind. What are you thinking about. It's an expression you ridiculous elf." I turn my head so I'm facing him and smile. He blinks and his face dawns in understanding, which makes me collapse into muffled laughs again.

   "You." He states, causing my laugh to abruptly stop and my face to flush pink. My mouth drops open a little and I'm at a loss for words. How do you respond to that!? I notice his face is colored too and stick my eyes to the ground.

  "What do you mean?" I manage to get out in a strangled question, my blush becoming more prominent. I feel him hesitate, and frown a little.

   "Everything. Your eyes, your hair, your smile, your laugh. Your history, how much you've seen, the way you and your dragon are connected, it's... different than what I am used to. But I was raised by my father, and we stayed mostly inside our forest so everything is different." He interrupts my thoughts and I stare at him, dumbfounded.

   "You are alluring and beautiful, dangerous and yet so gentle. I do not understand why I cannot, why I feel this when I see you." I freeze up. Was this a confession. He seems to realize something is wrong and pulls back. The loss of his warmth snaps me back and I blink rapidly.

   "Legolas. I, uh, what I'm trying to say is... Um." I stutter, my mind overloading. I quickly stand up and pace slightly.

   "I-I need to think. I'll be back." I say and race off into the black of night, swerving until our campfire is close enough so I can still see it, but far enough that I will be hard to find. I collapse and put my face in my hands. What just happened.... more importantly. What have I done?

TIME SKIP

   We were closer to them now, the ending of night and beginning of day was upon us. We climb another hill and Legolas looks over at the horizon, the sun rising painted the sky in blood red and orange. I suck in a breath, taking it all in.

   I had returned last night only when I was sure Aragorn's shift had started. He had raised his eyebrows, lookin toward the hill behind us where I saw Legolas's silhouette. My face must have flickered with emotions because he patted the place next to him.

   "What happened. When he got me up his face was ashen. You were gone. I thought the worse but he would not tell me anything." the man's face was concerned and I rubbed a hand on my temple, holding back stressed tears.

   "I... he.... oh Eru I think I screwed up." Then I told him. I told him of the scroll. Of what it said. I told him of the soulmates, everything there was to know. I told him of earlier tonight. His face was set in a grim line when I was done.

   "Do you love him?" Was the only thing he asked me. I look behind me to see the silhouette again. Tears that I had shed traced their way down my cheeks. I knew he had been listening.

   "Yes."

   "It's beautiful. We don't have sunrises like this in Forodwaith. They're usually either a very pale pink, normal blue, light yellow, or just simply white." I tell them and Rune nuzzles my leg. I smile and reach into my pack, pulling out a piece of meat.

   Giving it to Rune, she croons in delight and scarfs it down in one mouth full. I reach back in and take out a piece of lembas, biting it off and chewing it slowly. The taste filled my mouth and I sighed, missing actual food once again. Lembas is great, until you get tired of it.

      "A red sunrise. Blood has been spilt this night." Legolas states and I frown over at him, huffing and crossing my arms.

   "Thanks. Way to ruin the morning. Good job elf." I mutter and he smiles at me apologetically. His eyes held a deep pain and my heart prickled, knowing I was the cause. I just roll my eyes again and we start running down the hill.

   "What are those?" I shield my eyes from the morning sun and look at the dust cloud coming nearer. Legolas pulls me down behind the rock with the others, his arms linked around my waist. I turn around and raise an eyebrow.

   "A simple, get down, would suffice Legolas." I hiss and his face flickers into pain and retracts his hand as if he was burnt. I immediately regret my tone and grabs his hand.

   "I am sorry." I whisper, but before I could say more Aragorn jumps up yelling;

   "Riders of Rohan! What news from the Mark?" I draw my hood over my head and get up along with the others.

   "And here I thought we were trying to stay hidden. I could have just asked Rune to roar you know." I state sarcastically and Gimli laughs. My dragon shrinks and climbs up my hand as I kneel to the ground. When I get back up, I put her under the hood of my cloak on my shoulder.

   The riders turn around and soon we're surrounded by spears. I rest my hands on the hilts of my knives, scanning the helmets. My worry grows when I realize this isn't a normal scout convoy, it is far too large for that.

   "What business does an elf, a man, a dwarf, and a hidden figure have in the Riddermark? Speak quickly!" A man rides up with long golden hair and my eyes narrow on his face. I know his face....

   "Give me your name horse master, and I shall give you mine." Gimli sasses back to him and I see Aragorn give him a look. I resist a snicker and decide to instead focus on where I know this man, if he removed his helmet, perhaps I would remember.

   The man jumps from his horse and stalks toward us. Aragorn puts a hand on Gimli's shoulder as the rider stops in front of him.

   "I would cut of your head dwarf. If it stood but a little higher from the ground." I see Legolas tense and he pulls an arrows as fast as lighting from his quiver. Putting to his bow he points it at the riders face.

   "You would die before your stroke fell!" He declares, anger written all over his voice and face. The spears surge forward and I react purely on and instinct I didn't know I had. A strange feeling welled up in me seeing him close to danger and I whip out my knives, clashing them with multiple spears and pushing the Riders back.

   "Touch him, and you die." I yell, spinning them skillfully. Aragorn puts his hand on Legolas, lowering his bow, then touches my shoulder, making my grip lessen and my muscles relax. I glance back, seeing the elf's mildly surprised face at my outburst and I'm suddenly glad for my cloak.

   " I am Aragorn, son of Arathorn. This is Gimli, son of Gloin, and Legolas of the woodland realm." Aragorn announces them and the leader looks at me.

   "And what of your cloaked friend? From where does he hail?" I pushed down my hood, my hair flying in the breeze.

   "I am no male. Nor am I man. Galelie, queen of the Frost Walkers, hailing from Forodwaith." I slide my knives into their scabbards, ignoring the gasping and whispering of the men around me. The man widens his eyes in recognition, bowing his head to me.

   "We are friends of Rohan and of Théoden, your king." Aragron tells him and he slumps, defeated.

   "Théoden no longer recognizes friend from foe, not even his own kin." He takes off his helmet and I gasp in realization.

   "Eomer. Long has it been since I saw your face. Je suis heureux de le revoir." (I am glad to see it again) I smile at the man and he nods his head, a smile curling at his lips.

   "My lady." With those words the whole company put up their spears and we hug each other. When I pull back I notice Legolas still glaring at him. My lips twitch, tying to go into another smile but I force it down, reminding myself that this is not the time.

   "Saruman has poisoned the mind of the king and claimed lordship over these lands." Eomer starts to explain and we look at each other in concern.

   "My company are those loyal to Rohan. And for that, we are banished." He finishes and I gaze around, concern settling in me.

   "Eomer. Where is Nyala." I say suddenly, stepping in front of my friends. His face paints with pain and my stomach drops.

   "She is not-" I start but am cut off.

   "She is back at Edoras. He... forbid me to take her with me. She is there with Eowyn. Her dragon is locked up beneath the city, Grima thought it too dangerous." He tells me in a quiet voice. Fury runs through my veins and I clench my fist, smiling a strained smile.

   "Thank you." I growl and step back, glaring at the ground.

   "The White Wizard is cunning. He walks here and there they say. As an old man, hooded and cloaked. And everywhere his spies slip past our nets." Eomer states, looking at each of us in turn.

   "We are no spies." Aragorn starts to explain but Eomer holds up his hand, signaling for him to stop.

   "I know. Anyone who is in the company of Lady Galelie is not an ill guest. They choose their friends wisely." He smiles at me and I incline my head with a grin. I notice my companions relax slightly.

   "We track a party of Uruk- hai westward across the plain. They have taken two of our friends captive." Aragorn continues and Eomer frowns at him.

   "The Uruks are destroyed. We slaughtered them during the night." He replied and my eyes widen.

   "But there were two hobbits. Did you see two hobbits with them?" Gimli questions fiercely and I put my hand to my chest, my heart racing.

   "They would be small. Only children to your eyes." Aragorn clarifies. Eomer hesitates then shakes his head sadly.

   "We left none alive. We piled the carcasses and burned them." He tells us, pointing back from where they came. A great plume of smoke rises and my heart does the opposite, it drops. I swallow hardly, and my vision blurs with tears.

   I cover my mouth with the hand on my chest, choking back a sob. The others had grief on their features.

   "I am sorry. Hasufel! Arod!" He whistles and two horses without riders come to him. One was white and the other a deep brown.

   "May these horses bear you to better fortune than their former masters. Farewell." He nods to us, his sad gaze lingering on me. I suck in a breath and nod stiffly to him, shoving away the tears. There was still hope. There is always hope.

   "Look for your friends. But do not trust for hope. It has forsaken these lands. We ride north!" Those were the last words he spoke to us, and his company followed him. When they were gone Rune jumps from my shoulder, growing to a good riding size.

   "Come on. There is always hope. Merry and Pippin are smarter than this. Come on!" I yell and mount Rune, directing her in a sprint towards the smoke. I soon hear the footfalls of horses behind me and look over my shoulder.

   Aragorn was riding on Arod, the brown one. While Legolas and Gimli rode with each other on the other, Hasufel the white horse. I give them a smile and we continue to run.

   We get there rather quickly, since we were all riding and at nearly full strength. We get to the carcasses and Rune pulls back her lips, snarling at the bodies. I hop off, patting her neck.

   "Do not worry. They are dead Mine de dragon." (dragon mine) I tell her and walk towards the pile. I glance around, but see only bodies and burning fire. They get off their horses soon after and we search.

   "It's one of their wee belts." Gimli states, and indeed. He holds up a charred elven belt. I stop and freeze in place, stunned. No. No no no no.

   I hear Legolas muttering an elvish prayer under his breath and suddenly I can't stop it anymore. I collapse on the ground, sobbing, one of my hands covering my face while the other wraps itself in an attempt to comfort myself.

   Aragron yells, kicking a helmet in anger. I don't raise my head when Rune comes and sits next to me. Warm arms pull me into an embrace and I take a deep breath. Legolas.

   I forget what happened last night and turn, burying my face into his shoulder, weeping. He holds me to him and buries his face in my hair, we just sit there.

   "A hobbit lay here." I suddenly hear Aragorn say and my head shoots up. Legolas stands and helps me to my feet, brushing a few stray tears from my cheek with his hand. We both turn and look at Aragorn as he traces the ground.

   "And the other." He mutter, shooting his head up and looking at me. I furrow my brows when he stands, grabbing my hand and placing them on the ground.

   "What happened here!" He urges me and I take a deep breath, hesitantly asking the earth to replay its memories from the night before.

LAST NIGHT

3rd POV

   Pippin rolls away from the horse's hooves just as they are about to come down. Avoiding his death. He and Merry start crawling, their hands bound tight with rope.

   The fight going on around them almost gets them killed multiple times, but Pippin sees an axe discarded on the ground. He cuts his bounds, sawing through them. He then helps Merry and they take off running through the carnage.

   They avoid Uruks and men fighting, horses nearly trample them, but they get away. Suddenly Merry's belt is grabbed by a nasty orc. Pippin helps him by taking it off and they continue running.

   They run faster than they ever had in their life, into Fanghorn Forest.

PRESENT

Galelie's POV

   I open my eyes and get up, blinking and swaying.

   "Well?" Gimli questions and I look at him, breaking into a small smile.

   "They escaped, made it through the battle, and ran into Fanghorn forest." I say, picking up my walking pace to a jog. We stop at the edge of the forest and I look up at the trees.

   "Fanghorn. What madness drove them in there?" Gimli questions. We just stare at the mess of trees, I pause my awe to look down on Gimli.

   "Nice big forest, away from the battle, probably good to be lost in. Are you kidding? Of course they wouldn't care. They're alive. That's what matters." I say. They nod in agreement and we start into the woods.

Don't shoot!! Anyway, hope you guys loved the chapter. The answer above is; movie:: Valerian and the city of A Thousand Planets. Character:: Agent Laureline.
There were 3298 words in the chapter today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cursed By E.

Fanfiction

1.7K 71 18
Growing up, surrounded with mankind, Y/N figures she is just like them, until she finds out the truth of her kingdoms' past. Will her strength and a...
76.9K 4.7K 43
Frodo was meant to be the Ring-bearer. But when he falls under Sauron's control and vanishes before Elrond's council, where does that leave the Fello...
234K 6.2K 34
As the fellowship of the ring starts, Sauron arrises. Little did any good know that Sauron had a daughter. Meldiriel, is the only daughter of Sauron...
4.1K 191 21
She followed the dark for so long, she forgot who she was. Years after being initially captured by what Middle Earth knows them as the 'Blue Wizards'...