TWIT | Verkwan |

Door YourThursdayLovin

"I'm the bitch that made you sick." | Vernon went on a date with a girl named Boo Seung-ah, but woke up next... Meer

teaser
01
02
04
05
06
07
08

03

1.2K 89 41
Door YourThursdayLovin

|Pre-Show|

___

Seungkwan pulled his black leggings up his peachy legs then pushed them out to examine them.

He took a few seconds to admire the way the leggings defined his calves, "Awe, it really should be illegal to look this damn sexy in leggings."

"Well Boo, if it was illegal you'd have absolutely no reason to worry."

Seungkwan rolled his eyes at the person who decided to come into work today, late as always.

The boy was tall with a slim model-like figure, he was wearing a black stringy piece of material that he wrapped around his body like it was supposed to be clothing, when in actuality it showed more skin than fabric. His pink hair was parted in the middle like some off-brand celebrity and on his neck dangled a bell attached to a black bejeweled collar that had the name Jeonghan, stitched neatly into it in crimson.

"Oh Jeonghan you're honestly such a big role model for me," Seungkwan said pushing his hand to his heart, "After all this time, being so old, you still have the strength to wake up every morning to come to work.

Truly inspiring!"

Jeonghan snickered and turned, he examined his face in his station's mirror. His mirror had a gold frame around the slightly smudged glass. Small light bulbs engraved the rectangular figure of the frame, which lit up with a flick of the switch, that laid under his makeup desk attached.

The mirror and station itself was quite old fashion, but Jeonghan always said he had an old soul, and that vintage was his "aesthetic."

"Well thank you Seungkwan, but I should be applauding you for your bravery," Jeonghan grabbed a red lipstick from his makeup bag he left on his station and pushed it up to his lips pausing to finish, "if my face looked so plump like a beaver, not even I, as confident as I am, would dare go outside, as you do every night."

"B-beaver!" Seungkwan got up from his chair and swayed his hips, his navy blue silk skirt flowed exposing the bottoms of his cheeks.

"This face," Seungkwan posed in his spot, his hands on his bare waist, his other on his cupped bra-like matching navy top, "no where close to beaver, but one minute away from perfection."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes with a chuckle and sat down at his desk, starting to get ready.

Seungkwan turned to his body mirror taking one good look at himself. Today's theme. Baby dolls.

Seungkwan was wearing what he considered one of his favourite outfits. It was a navy blue silk bra top with fur frills lining the top, matched with a similar design of skirt, navy with fur frills at the bottom lining.

The skirt itself was way to short. It showed half of Seungkwans ass to who ever was lucky enough to see him turn around. But of course the frivolous boy did not care much about such things considering where he was.

Seungkwan sighed and tilted his head, wondering what else was to do.

Should I wear a collar? Or maybe put some glitter on my cheeks? Blush? I guess I could just do all of it.

Seungkwan snickered and twirled around before he pranced his way back into his seat, starting to do everything he suggested to himself quickly.

When he finished he turned to reach for his pigtail wig, and as soon as his hand touch it the sudden thought of a certain straight boy popped up in his head.

"Hey Han," Seungkwan grabbed his wig and twirled in his stool to face the other boy, that was gluing fake gems on the top edge of his brows, "guess what happened to me the other day."

"Hm?" Jeonghan nodded.

"After my night I went to the bar to... you know—"

"Pick up some helpless straight boy? Mhm go on," Jeonghan rolled his eyes with a chuckle as he patted some light pink blush on his cheeks with a brush.

"Well guess what this pitiful straight boy said to little ol' me the morning after," Seungkwan turned back to his mirror tilting his head, caressing his cheek lovingly, trying to imitate the sloppy moment.

"A f*g I fucked a trans oh god! I'm going to puke!" A voice shouted from the end of the room, catching both of the boys off guard.

Seungkwan and Jeonghan swung their heads to the back, their eyes locked on a grey haired boy that had popped his head out from behind a flower patterned divider.

The other show boy gave the two a feline-like smile as he got up from his seat, he walked around the divider and made his way towards the gossipers.

He was wearing nothing but shiny blue boxers, that outlined his package. It wasn't much compared to Seungkwan and Jeonghan that went all out with the makeup and overly sexual fits.

Regardless his confidence shined through, with his hand to hip, and the perfect curve of his chest to waist, anyone could see he was a ball of handsome in a room filled of pretty.

"Oh shit Soonyoung!" Jeonghan groaned holding his chest in his hand, "shouldn't you make yourself present before you decide to up and talk so lively?"

"Hey, it's not like I was hiding or anything, you just so happened to be too focused on looking at your reflection to notice this beauty sitting at the back right here," Soonyoung stated, running his finger down his beautiful figure, giving the other boy a flirtatious wink along with it.

"Anyways, I only revealed myself because I wanted to join in on this little ordeal we're about to have right now," Soonyoung walked over to the sofa at the side of the room next to the clothes hangers.

"Ordeal?" Seungkwan raised a brow, "oh it was nothing horrific—"

"Let's be honest," Soonyoung waved his hands and cut Seungkwan right off before he started to speak non-sense, that he knew Seungkwan was going to spew, "if it wasn't bad now it'll be terrible later on, so drop it if it gives you hope, a straight boy is..."

Together Soonyoung and Jeonghan said, "A straight boy."

"Ugh, can you guys just let me speak!" Seungkwan argued, throwing his hands up in annoyance, his wig fell splat onto the ground.

"Yeah let him speak guys!"

Everyone turned their head as a short blonde haired boy that suddenly walked into the room, he was wearing tiny black leather shorts with black straps attached. Around his neck their was a black bow, indicating he was ushering tonight's show.

"Oh, welcome sexy," Soonyoung purred from his place, clawing for Jihoon to come sit next to him on the sofa.

Jihoon winked at Soonyoung before he picked up Seungkwan's hair that fell on the ground and handed  it to him. He then pulled up a stool beside Seungkwan and took a seat. Completely ignoring the other boys teasing.

"Great is there any one else that wants to tune in?" Seungkwan yelled out sarcastically.

"Actually, yes."

Another boy walked into the room. He was wearing a similar outfit as Jihoon, except, instead of a bow, he had a black tie that ran down his fit body.

His hair a raven black, and white socks rolled up all way to his knees. The other usher and the youngest of the four had arrived, Chan.

"I want to get on this too," Chan raced to the sofa where Soonyoung sat and jumped onto it.

"Okay, anyone else?" Seungkwan questioned and after no reply, he took a breath in and out then started again.

"Okay, so I won't lie, usually when this happens it never is a good thing, but honestly I feel like this time it was different," Seungkwan said before he told his story, just to clarify he knows these sort of situations are never to take lightly, especially considering his history.

"So I slept with a straight guy the other night and what he did the next morning," Seungkwan put his hand to his mouth, letting out a small bit of laughter thinking back at it, "it was pure gold."

The boys all looked at each other, their eyes showed a bit of suspicion, as well as, curiosity that was eating away at them.

"We'll go on, don't leave us hanging Mr. Boo the hetero devourer!" Soonyoung called out, the anticipation getting to him.

"He pulled down my pants and told me he was okay with it," Seungkwan spilled, his cheeks suddenly turning a slight pink, realizing how embarrassing it really was to say out loud.

"Then he went on about how we have this strong connection and that he would do anything if I gave him a chance," Seungkwan told, almost as if he was bragging.

"We're you out or in drag at the time?" Jihoon asked, with his eyes furrowed.

"Out, and I mean..." Seungkwan pushed his hands on his cheeks and pulled down on his face so it looked like it was droopy, "fully out, just looking full horrid!"

"Oh jeez," Jeonghan put his hand to his mouth, a small smirk formed on his lips, "crazy, insane maybe?

Did you pick up some type of psychopath?"

Seungkwan grabbed a brush from his desk and whipped it at Jeonghan, completely missing him, "hey, I'm not that ugly, old man!"

Jeonghan laughed hysterically.

"Okay, okay let's calm down," Jihoon said. He suddenly got serious as he turned back to Seungkwan, "so what happened after that, are you two talking, did you leave him in the blank?"

"Oh, I... well..." Seungkwan pushed his hand to his head, debating whether what he did was the smartest, and whether he should tell them.

"Ou, did Seungkwan do something bad? he's making the face," Chan laughed.

"I might've gave him my card to come see our shows," Seungkwan mumbled, and before he could explain why Jihoon smacked him in the back of his head.

"Seriously, you know you're not supposed to bring personal affairs to the establishment," Jihoon lectured.

"I know, I know but..." Seungkwan looked down his cheeks a slight red, "it was hard not to, he just kept begging and I couldn't resist him."

"He was so fucking hot," Seungkwan sighed, "totally my type."

"So then give him your socials, or your number, not lure him here," Jihoon told, raising his hand wanting to give Seungkwan another wack.

Seungkwan put his hand up in defence, "okay, okay, hear me out."

Jihoon put his hand down again, waiting for his response.

"He was really, really, hot!"

Smack.

Everyone laughed and got up from their seats. Chan and Jihoon left the room to go get into position for the show, and the rest hurried to finish and ready.

"Hey, by the way," Soonyoung placed on blue star shaped pasties over his nipples, "what was this mystery guys name?"

Seungkwan grabbed a black eyebrow pencil from beside him and gave himself a beauty mark under his eye. For a second he thought.

Ah right.

"Vernon."

-
It's about time I start updating this again. :)

Vote<3
Comment;)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.5K 262 11
"It's just..a feeling I guess. Like something's about to happen, but I don't know what. If that means what I think it means, we're in trouble. Big tr...
161K 8K 26
jeonghan is broken-hearted and seungcheol tears his heart up for him. ยฉ-darkseouls 2017 (im currently editing this, because I have reread it and yike...
108K 4.6K 13
"It's just for fun, okay?" Fanfic of Vernon, who just wants little bit of Seungkwan. Just for fun. Their little game.
263K 10.9K 24
Seungkwan is an akward and loud boy, who has a big ass crush on the popular foreigner. 'Tell me I'm your babe.'