03

|Pre-Show|

___

Seungkwan pulled his black leggings up his peachy legs then pushed them out to examine them.

He took a few seconds to admire the way the leggings defined his calves, "Awe, it really should be illegal to look this damn sexy in leggings."

"Well Boo, if it was illegal you'd have absolutely no reason to worry."

Seungkwan rolled his eyes at the person who decided to come into work today, late as always.

The boy was tall with a slim model-like figure, he was wearing a black stringy piece of material that he wrapped around his body like it was supposed to be clothing, when in actuality it showed more skin than fabric. His pink hair was parted in the middle like some off-brand celebrity and on his neck dangled a bell attached to a black bejeweled collar that had the name Jeonghan, stitched neatly into it in crimson.

"Oh Jeonghan you're honestly such a big role model for me," Seungkwan said pushing his hand to his heart, "After all this time, being so old, you still have the strength to wake up every morning to come to work.

Truly inspiring!"

Jeonghan snickered and turned, he examined his face in his station's mirror. His mirror had a gold frame around the slightly smudged glass. Small light bulbs engraved the rectangular figure of the frame, which lit up with a flick of the switch, that laid under his makeup desk attached.

The mirror and station itself was quite old fashion, but Jeonghan always said he had an old soul, and that vintage was his "aesthetic."

"Well thank you Seungkwan, but I should be applauding you for your bravery," Jeonghan grabbed a red lipstick from his makeup bag he left on his station and pushed it up to his lips pausing to finish, "if my face looked so plump like a beaver, not even I, as confident as I am, would dare go outside, as you do every night."

"B-beaver!" Seungkwan got up from his chair and swayed his hips, his navy blue silk skirt flowed exposing the bottoms of his cheeks.

"This face," Seungkwan posed in his spot, his hands on his bare waist, his other on his cupped bra-like matching navy top, "no where close to beaver, but one minute away from perfection."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes with a chuckle and sat down at his desk, starting to get ready.

Seungkwan turned to his body mirror taking one good look at himself. Today's theme. Baby dolls.