My mate's a dog

By klinny

Sami is just a normal girl untill her 15 1/2 birthday a day she will never forget More

My mates a dog
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
authors note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter nine
Chapter 10
authors note
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Alternate Chapter 11
Chapter 12
author's note

Chapter 8

2.4K 56 6
By klinny

So some of you guys might be mad at me because i havent uploaded in a month but hey when your me you have to have a little fun even if you get in trouble. So heres the next part tell me ifits up to your standards because well i reread the story so far andi have no clue were to go so im going to just wing it.

Chapter 8 (i think) soulmates and mates

Dylan's Pov

"Scooter what the heck are you talking about?" Jake said. i could tell he was getting mad because everyone here had a mate so it must have hurt them like it did me.

"Before you decide that you want to kill me let me tell you a story" Scooter trying but failing to calm down everyone.

That was the last thing i heard before i saw a car pull out of the drive way.

Sami's POV

As we pulled out of the drive way i saw Dylan and Jake come out of the house. They both looked mad but Dylan had a different look on him too. I think it was betrayl(sp) but i could be wrong.

"So where are we going?" Nick asked.

"How about the new Harry Potter movie. I look the Harry Potter series." I said looking over at his beautifuly carved face. I know i know im being perverted but hey now im seeing everything and well hes hot!!!!

"sure why not. Ive never seen any of the movies, but i did read the books." Nick said as we pulled into the movie theater. "ill get the tickets you get the snacks." He walked up the the ticket counter and i saw the ticket lady that had to be in her 40's trying to flirt with him. I walked up to the counter and bought the snacks.

Three hours later (Nick's POV)

"Explain Dobby again please" I asked "and who was Kreatcher"

"I thought you read the books." Sami said as we walked out. Before i could answer i saw Sami's entire pack, and i meanlike 50 some weres, waiting by my car.

"What do you want." I heard Samigrowl at her brother.

"Only to take you home so that i canexplain everything and to get you away from the leech." Jakegrowled back. I could tell this wasnt going to end well if Sami didnt go.

"Sami i think you should go with them and never see or talk to me again." I said walking towards my car.Before she could protest i got in the car and droveoff leaving a crying Sami and a happy Dylan.

So i winged this one so i dont know if its any good because ididnt have my normal editors read it because their not home for the next threeweeks and i dont think you guys want to wait that long for the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 2K 67
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
5.9M 230K 101
THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF THE STORY. A NEW BETTER VERSION CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE, PLEASE READ THAT VERSION "You are nothing, just a worthless pi...
425K 9.3K 44
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
381K 13.9K 44
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...