Chapter 8

So some of you guys might be mad at me because i havent uploaded in a month but hey when your me you have to have a little fun even if you get in trouble. So heres the next part tell me ifits up to your standards because well i reread the story so far andi have no clue were to go so im going to just wing it.

Chapter 8 (i think) soulmates and mates

Dylan's Pov

"Scooter what the heck are you talking about?" Jake said. i could tell he was getting mad because everyone here had a mate so it must have hurt them like it did me.

"Before you decide that you want to kill me let me tell you a story" Scooter trying but failing to calm down everyone.

That was the last thing i heard before i saw a car pull out of the drive way.

Sami's POV

As we pulled out of the drive way i saw Dylan and Jake come out of the house. They both looked mad but Dylan had a different look on him too. I think it was betrayl(sp) but i could be wrong.

"So where are we going?" Nick asked.

"How about the new Harry Potter movie. I look the Harry Potter series." I said looking over at his beautifuly carved face. I know i know im being perverted but hey now im seeing everything and well hes hot!!!!

"sure why not. Ive never seen any of the movies, but i did read the books." Nick said as we pulled into the movie theater. "ill get the tickets you get the snacks." He walked up the the ticket counter and i saw the ticket lady that had to be in her 40's trying to flirt with him. I walked up to the counter and bought the snacks.

Three hours later (Nick's POV)

"Explain Dobby again please" I asked "and who was Kreatcher"

"I thought you read the books." Sami said as we walked out. Before i could answer i saw Sami's entire pack, and i meanlike 50 some weres, waiting by my car.

"What do you want." I heard Samigrowl at her brother.

"Only to take you home so that i canexplain everything and to get you away from the leech." Jakegrowled back. I could tell this wasnt going to end well if Sami didnt go.

"Sami i think you should go with them and never see or talk to me again." I said walking towards my car.Before she could protest i got in the car and droveoff leaving a crying Sami and a happy Dylan.

So i winged this one so i dont know if its any good because ididnt have my normal editors read it because their not home for the next threeweeks and i dont think you guys want to wait that long for the story.