A Hairdresser's Life [Compl...

By Wondering_around

Shoto Todoroki is now living his dream: he opened his hair salon. It is not fancy but a little cozy place wh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
1K Q&A
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
3K Special Chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Epilogue
NEW STORY

Chapter 14

1.4K 59 166
By Wondering_around

Todoroki walked down the stairs and got behind the building were the garage was.
He opened it with the keys and started his motorcycle: he closed the door to the garage, he tied his air and hopped up the vehicle putting on the helmet.

He rapidly moved through cars and streets, trying his best to be fast and not get into an accident.

Kaminari lived a few blocks away, near his salon; he turned to the left and stopped at the red light.

He looked at the sky which was perfectly blue, some darkness of the night was already coming.

He started moving again as the light became green, terrorizing a few pigeons on the way.

Another red light, a turn to the left and he stopped in front of the building.

It was a flat complex and Kaminari lived on the last floor, the fifth.
He parked under a tree and removed his helmet, putting it under the saddle of his motorcycle.
He removed the keys and ringed the intercom.

- yes?

A voice asked a few seconds later.

- it's me

- oh

He opened the main door and Todoroki got in, waiting for the elevator he munched on his middle finger  nail, more out of habit.

The elevator arrived and soon he was on the fifth floor: the door in front of him was open, Todoroki got in without many compliments. He was used to this. He locked the door.
As soon as he entered, he noticed a few photos of him and Shinsou. He smiled.

"Den?" He asked since no one was in the living room.

He poked his head into the left door: there was the bathroom but denki wasn't there too.

"Hey kitten… there is a strong smell of bleach. Shinsou cleaned well"
He muttered more to himself.

He went to the bedroom and Kaminari was showing his pale and feminine face.

"Have you been crying?"

He said sitting near him, the mattress tilted under his weight.

Kaminari nodded and leant his head over his shirt, looking up at him with that gaze he became so weak to: a mix of sadness and arousal, doe eyes.

Todoroki sighed and caressed his blonde hair, the air in the bedroom was hard to breath. He got up and opened the window letting the sun pour in.

Kaminari looked tired: he had unusual bags under his eyes and the smile he showed was nowhere near to his usual.
He sat at the edge of his and Shinsou's bed.

"I need you" he whispered looking down, a gloomy aura covering his body.

"I am here kitten" he said smiling and leant forward sitting on his knees between Kaminari's legs.

He kissed him on his lips and Kaminari soon become undone, crying his way to his mouth.

"I am bad…" he whispered grabbing his shoulders.

Todoroki covered his hands with his own and went down kissing his jaw.

"You are not, kitten… you are fragile, the most beautiful things are" he whispered tilting his chin to the right and kissing his pulsing point, trailing paths with his tongue.

"Call me again like that" Kaminari pleaded trembling under his touch.

"What? Kitten? You already know you are my little kitten, my spoiled kitten you are…" he said caressing his hair.

"Can I mark you?" Todoroki asked already sucking at his collarbone.

Kaminari trembled.

"Not today, shinsou must not know"  he whimpered as he felt cold blows of air over his wet skin.

"Oh, does Shinsou call you kitten too?" Asked Todoroki opening the first button of Kaminari's shirt.

Kaminari nodded and panted.

"So that's why you want me to call you like that… I see"

He said and licked at the newfound skin, Kaminari's nails already dragging themselves on his back.

"No marks on me too, kitten" he whispered as he went up again kissing his mouth and tasting that mint flavour he usually had.

He opened another button and another one, leaving half of his chest exposed. It was raising and falling at incredible speed.

Todoroki roamed his chest with his hand until he found one of his pink nipple. He played with it: tugging at it with more force  than needed, twisting it in his index and middle finger.
He freed Kaminari's shoulder from the shirt and kissed that perked nipple with his tongue, sucking gently at it, savouring the softness on his tongue, between his teeth.

Kaminari tilted his head back, letting a moan escapes his mouth.

"Already hard, kitten? I didn't do anything..."

He muttered over his chest. He did the same to the other nipple: tugging and licking it, but now he blowed some air and it sent shivers down Kaminari's spine.

Todoroki felt Kaminari's erection pulsing under his chest, he rubbed it while moving to his mouth again.

He ate his moan while savouring his lips, licking the bottom lip and tugging at it with his teeth.

He smiled and backed off admiring his work, a string of saliva connecting those two. He passed his thumbs onto Kaminari's lower lip, he proceeded to grab it between his fingers, pushing two digits inside his mouth.
Kaminari eagerly opened his mouth and welcomed them with his hot tongue, swirling it around, over and under them. Sucking at them like his life, his happiness depended on it.

Todoroki opened his fingers shissoring them into his mouth, Kaminari moaned and licked at the sultry flesh between those digits.
When he was happy with himself he removed them leaving Kaminari's face red and panting. His lips abused.

He traced his wet fingers from his mouth down to his chest, leaving a glittering path down to the button.

He opened it and it revealed his navel, he opened another one and finally removed his shirt.

His chest was milky white, except for those two pink nipples looking at him with a ferocious call.
Kaminari breathed hard and moved his hand trhough his hair, he stopped begging long ago. It was useless with him.

Todoroki kissed the hem of the pants, liking at the sensible skin. He opened the trousers and removed them. Kaminari was watching him in only his tight underwear.

"So tight, it show off you erection better. Did you do this on purpose?" Todoroki asked purring the last part as he lined up again and licked at the shell of his earlobe.

Kaminari only moaned his name and nodded.
Todoroki gently tugged at his underwear and freed his erection: his member was standing red and tall, the glans looked red and so did the rest of the corpus.

"Did you already touched yourself before I came here?" He asked already knowing the answer.

He ignored his erection as he started kissing the soft flesh around it, getting more moans out of him.

He massaged his testicles with his wet finger, feeling them already moist with sweat.
Blonde hair peeked at his face and he licked them all, while blowing some air.

"Shouto… please…" he said arching his back.
The glans touched his cheek smearing some pre cum over Todoroki's face.

He gently licked at his testicles, stimulating them and biting at the soft skin. He went down, under the shaft and licked it up till the glans, biting down, soft, at the foreskin.

"Shou…" he moaned as he set his hand into Todoroki's hair, lining him up with his member.

Todoroki obliged, finally giving in in what he wanted: he opened his mouth and took the shaft in it. At first just the glans and the all the length till he felt the tip touching his throat.
He backed a little and let his tongue swirl around the vein showing on the red skin. He followed them like a curious child would do and bobbed his head up and down.

"I…"

He spoke some incoherently words. Kaminari come undone into his mouth, letting the semen spurt out. He swallowed it all with loud gulps while keeping his hand moving up and down, stimulating him till it almost felt painful.

"Aaah"
He screamed as he finally ended the ejaculation.

He panted, sprawled on the bed completely naked. His member, still red, rested between his legs.

Todoroki got up, he cleaned his mouth with the back of his hand and looked at him with a smile over his face.

They stood silently for a while, the only source of noise being Kaminari's loud breathing.

It eventually ended and Kaminari sat on the bed. Todoroki sat beside him like when it all started.

"You tasted different" Kaminari whispered while trying to comb his air.

Todoroki laughed a little and drew patterns on his back with his hand.

"Do you think so?"

Kaminari nodded.

"You tasted like him" he said turning his body towards him and kissing his lips.
Todoroki let him do that, not really caring.

"Are you jealous kitten? I must remind you I blowed you in a bedroom filled with Shinsou's photos" he said helping Kaminari straddle his hips.

Kaminari huffed, looking around as if to confirm the other's hypothesis.

He turned his head and kissed him again, however this time Todoroki opened his mouth and Kaminari's tongue slipped inside with ease, tasting part of his own semen: a bitter taste.

"Shou, you should be mine…" he whispered trailing his tongue down to his jaw and then, after tugging his hair behind his ears, whispering to his earlobe.

"I have always been yours" he said with a tone filled with laughs.

Kaminari whined grinding down onto Todoroki's pants, he held back a moan.

"Not like this… mine, mine"  he said gently moving his ass in circle, feeling Todoroki's member stiffening.

Todoroki sighed into his hair as he inhaled his scent.

"Denki… you already know..."

Kaminari whined again sucking at his jaw.

"No marks, I already told you" he said pushing him away.

Kaminari put his head over his clothes chest and sighed.

"Fuck me" he whispered.

"I didn't hear you, kitten…" he said smirking. His member fully erect under Kaminari's ass.
Kaminari moved his ass, lining up with his clothed member and rutting against it. Todoroki moaned, unable to hold back.

"Make love to me, like you would do with Izuku"

He muttered with a sad smile over his lips. Todoroki seemed taken back by his words. They never made love, they always fucked.

He smiled moving his hips up, kaminari's body ungracefully bounced up too, his head tilted back.

"You are mine, aren't you?" He asked as he grabbed him and let him on the mattress. He removed his shirt and pants

"Yes… I am yours…" he whimpered as Todoroki removed his boxer too.

He looked around.

"Where is the lube?" He asked, kaminari whined and pointed to the nightstand; todoroki nodded and opened the wooden drawer grabbing a already opened bottle of lube.
He took a condom out of his wallet, kaminari was waiting for him with his legs open and his member already erect.

Todoroki poured a gently amount of it over his index finger, smearing it all along the digit.
He put the bottle over the night stand and lined up with Kaminari, he kissed him as he entered his hole. Kaminari whimpered and Todoroki ate all those whimpers and cries, liking inside his mouth, making him feel good.

"You are too gentle" he whispered to him.

"I am, only with you" he said.

"Liar"

Todoroki laughed as he pushed more of his finger inside. Kaminari moved a bit, the presence not really welcomed. He started massaging his member with his other hand as he entered a second finger.

"You are so tight, how long has it been?"

Kaminari blushed and looked away.

" a month..."  he whispered and covered his face with his hands.

"Oh, now I understand. That's why you needed me so bad, isnt it kitten? Because I fill you up so good, isnt it?"

Kaminari kept nodding to every question. The truth is Shinsou didn't want to have sex with him, it has been like this for a month.

He played with his balls again as he entered a third finger, it being sucked with speed.

"Your hole is so eager, it is taking my fingers so well…" he whispered as he blowed cold air against his member.

Kaminari trembled as he started scissoring his fingers and crook them. He did that particular movement again and he felt a bundle of muscles.

"That's it, isnt it?" He asked as he violated that point.

Kaminari shouted his name over and over again.

Todoroki felt his fingers hot inside him and he couldn't resist. He moved them away, Kaminari whimpering and crying.
He opened the condom and poured a gentle amount of lube over his member: he masturbated for a while until he was happy and let the condom slip in with ease. He poured more lube over the condom.

"Hurry… hurry up"

Kaminari said. Todoroki nodded and lined himself with his entrance, he pushed gently the glans in it, already feeling the tightness of his muscle.
He pushed a little deeper and once he was okay he removed himself only to push in hard.
Kaminari tilted his head in the mattress, grabbing the sheets with white knuckles.

Todoroki slowed down the peace and kissed his lips.

"If I am making love to you, I will go slowly and caring, my love" he whispered to him.

Kaminari smiled and searched for his mouth biting down on his lower lip.
The movement was gentle, a wave like motion, as the pleasure came  more and more.

Todoroki grasped Kaminari's shaft and masturbated his member till he was coming again. This time he did it over their chest: a generous amount of semen covered him.

Todoroki came into the condom and gently pushed himself out, making the other tremble.

He got up after a minute and threw the condom away.
Kaminari was still shivering. He took a wet towel and cleaned his chest in front of the mirror in the bathroom.

He came back to the bedroom and gently cleaned Kaminari who now was laying on the bed with his head over Todoroki's knees.

Once done he threw away the towel.

"How are you feeling now?"

Kaminari yawned.

" 'm tired… thanks for this"  he said gesturing towards them.

Todoroki smiled and kissed hi forehand, his long hair tickling Kaminari's nose.

"You know where to find me. I am always a sucker for you… in both senses." He added laughing.

"I know" he said grabbing his face from his position and making him lean down.

"I saw your cuts, just near your thigh. I kissed every cut you did. If you need help, just call me. Shinsou is here too and you know it"

Kaminari nodded.

"Okay, it's almost six, you should really go"

Todoroki nodded.

" are you sure you want to be alone?"

"Of course, Shinsou is coming, don't worry."

He smiled up to him.

"Izuku is lucky to have you" he whispered as he got up and dressed himself up.

Todoroki shook his head.

"I dont think so" he said as he took his wallet and put it into his back pocket. He went to the living room and turned the knob of the door.

Kaminari followed him, a loose shirt covering his chest.

He hugged him and stood on his tip toes to kiss him, he was the first to open the mouth, Todoroki let his tongue slip inside as he let go of the door knob, placing his hand on Kaminari's hips.

Kaminari gently pushed him against the door, his leg between Todoroki's, dangerously close to his member.

Todoroki felt his hands in his hair, how his fingers tugged at his lock, how his lips felt on his own. His tongue dancing inside his mouth.
Kaminari moved his legs up and rubbed it against his member, earning a moan from the man taller than him.

"If… if we are quick enough" kaminari said between breaths as Todoroki went kissing his jaw.

"We could have another round…"

Todoroki sucked hard on his pulsing point leaving a faint mark.

" I told you not to! Shit…" he moaned again as he felt his chest being abused by his hands.

"I don't have any more condoms" todoroki muttered as he licked along his jugular.

Kaminari  could not think anymore and soon was pushed against the door, their position switched.

"Your fingers will do, please" he said as he moved one of his leg behind him, todoroki grabbed it and pushed him more against the door with a dull thud. His clothed member pushing hard against his pants and near Kaminari's entrance.
He rutted against him as Kaminari's head tilted to the back, some drool falling on his chest.

"Fuck me on the table, right now"

He ordered and Todoroki pushed him over the table, a plate falling down breaking.

"Shit.." Kaminari said as he grabbed his broad shoulder and Todoroki sucked hard on his collarbone, biting down. A purple sign creeping up.

"I know you want people to see you…" he whispered as he lapped at his work.

Kaminari nodded.

He was going to be the death of him, todoroki thought as he removed Kaminari's underwear for the second time that day.

"Are you sure that my fingers will do, kitten?"

Kaminari nodded.

"I love you Sho…" he muttered as he kissed him again, his lips swollen and red.

"I love you too…" he whispered back as the table creaked under his ministration.

NOTES

Welcome to my little diary!

Consider this chapter a little anticipation of next week's chapter. :)

I have an announcement: for the next two weeks I will be away, a little vacation I take from the fandom.
I dont know if I will post a chapter or nothing at all but I will be back, I promise.

Meanwhile I am going to focus on writing so there are going to be a lot of chapters to read!

This chapter was a rollercoaster to write, Izuku does not know anything at all about this, will he find it out? How will he behave?

I hope you all enjoy your summer and every day as a new amazing adventure.

Knowing myself I think I will post a chapter each week, instead of two.

Let me know your thoughts! This week had a lot of smut in it but don't worry, for you who dont like smut the next chapters are gonna be very very soft. I have written up to chapter 19 and there are no more smut so dont worry.

Thank you again for the support you are showing me, I really like writing for you guys.

Have a nice day, a nice life and a nice cozy night.

Bye bye,

See you all in two weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
606K 17.8K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
126K 1.8K 23
Shoto Todoroki is the most handsome and popular boy in School he has girls fangirling, and falling for him but he isn't in love with them at first he...
34K 2.3K 69
[Please spare your eyes the agony of reading this abomination of a story. I wrote this forever ago and had no idea what I was doing.] Empty. Shoto To...