The Blue Dancer //Book One...

By MCWAYY

The Blue Dancer - Number 7 and 1/2, Vanya's twin sister. Lilly Hargreeves, AKA 'Half', grew up much like her... More

We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals
Chapter 2 - Run Boy, Run
Chapter 3 - Extra Ordinary
Chapter 4 - Man on the Moon
Chapter 5 - Number Five
Chapter 6 - The Day That Wasn't
Chapter 7 - The Day that Was
Chapter 8 - I Heard a Rumor
Chapter 9 - Changes

Chapter 10 - The White Violin

5.2K 128 16
By MCWAYY

3rd Person POV

Vanya walks around the dividing wall between the twins and sees Lilly on the floor passed out.

Vanya kneels down and puts her hand on Lilly's cheek.

Then, with her glowing white eyes, Vanya leaves the cell area, destroying the academy as well.

Lilly wakes up in the rubble to hear Diego frantically searching for their mother.

"Diego. Just stop it." Klaus says.

Lilly walks through the rubble. 

Lilly walks over to Klaus and Diego, looking around at the destruction Vanya had caused. She squats to the ground, running her fingers over the rubble.

"No, what...What are you--Let me go." Diego stutters. "What are you doing?"

"Stop." Klaus repeats. "Stop. She's gone. She's... She's gone, okay?"

"She's... What do you wanna do? You wanna wanna walk away from this?" Diego stutters. "What about Pogo?"

"He didn't make it." Luther says, him and Allison coming over.

"What?" Diego asks.

"Vanya killed him." Luther says.

Lilly glares up at Luther.

"But Vanya wouldn't--" Diego starts.

"No, I saw it." Luther says. "Just before we got out."

"Mom. Now Pogo." Diego says.

"Guys." Five says, running over to the group. "This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today."

"I thought you said it was over." Luther says.

"I was wrong, okay?" Five says. "This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

"No, that doesn't mean anything. The time could've been altered since that newspaper came out this morning." Diego says.

"You're not listening to me." Five says. "When I found it, I assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are. The Moon's still shining, the Earth is in one piece, but not the Academy."

"I'm confused." Klaus says, grabbing the newspaper.

"Then listen to me, you idiot!" Five exclaims. "Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse."

"We have to find her." Luther whispers. He turns around to look at Lilly. "Half she's your twin. What do we do?"

Lilly stands up.

"Oh now you wanna hear what I have to say?" Lilly asks

"Don't be like that." Luther says.

"Screw you." Lilly says. "What we should do is run."

"We have to figure something out." Luther says.

"No. You know what, Luther, you did this wrong." Lilly says, her hair lighting on fire.

"Calm down, Half." Luther says, putting his hands out in front of him. The others watch as they witness Lilly's powers for the first time, well all but Allison.

"Like hell." Lilly spits out at him. "You locked us in there where we re-lived a horrible time in our lives. You brought us back to the times where we were feared by our own family. Where we were feared by the world. You locked us away, locked me away as if I was nothing -- because to you and dad I am -- just like our pathetic father did. You put us back in that cage, you put us back in that memory. All we had was each other, and you separated us." Her voice cracks slightly and her fire goes out. 

She shakes her head to snap out of the oncoming tears. "So let me tell you something, upfront and right now so you don't get too surprised. If we find Vanya -- when we find Vanya -- I'm not fighting with you, Luther. You can be damn sure that I'm fighting on her side, on the side of my sister. Because this isn't her fault, it's yours.

Lilly turns to leave but Luther grabs her arm.

"Let go of me." Lilly growls.

"No, we're a family. You're staying with us—" Luther starts.

"My family?" Lilly says. "You guys aren't my family. She's my family, she stuck with me --every nightmare, panic episode, and power session, she's been with me and I've been with her. I'm going to her cause she's my family.

Luther still has a hold on her arm

Lilly looks up at him.

"You better let go before you get burned." Lilly growls.

Lilly glares at him.

Luther lets go

Lilly starts walking out.

Then, helicopter lights searching the area cause her to run.

***

FLASHBACK

"Your siblings may be on this mission longer than usual." Hargreeves says as Vanya and Lilly walk into the living room. "So as you wait, be prepared to do your studies alone."

"I have Lilly." Vanya says.

Hargreeves scoffs.

"Do you understand?" Hargreeves asks. They nod. "Very well."

"My studies this evening pertain to music." Vanya says, looking at the violin. "I wonder if I could borrow it."

"Take it and go." Hargreeves says.

"What about the ballet shoes?" Lilly asks, seeing the shoes on the table next to the violin.

"Do you think you deserve anything, Half?" Her father asks.

"It would keep me out of your way." Lilly explains. She wouldn't let her father see that she was upset.

"Fine, take it." Hargreeves says.

Lilly and Vanya walk out of the room with smiles on their faces.

The twins sit on the couch upstairs in front of their mother.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Vanya asks their mother.

Lilly ties her ballet shoes.

"Yes, it is, Vanya." Mom says.

"I will learn to play it." Vanya says. "I am going to be extraordinary."

"Me too." Lilly says, standing up and doing a twirl.

"Put your whole heart into it, girls, and I promise, one day, you will be." Mom tells the girls.

END FLASHBACK

Lilly finds Vanya backstage, about to go on with the rest of the orchestra.

"Vanya." Lilly calls.

Vanya turns around, her eyes still white.

Vanya stares at Lilly with a slight glare.

Lilly's eyes flash red with fire.

"Let's end this shitshow." Lilly says, her eyes red.

Vanya starts playing with the orchestra.

She sounds beautiful.

Lilly sees Vanya look at someone in the audience with a smile.

Lilly moves the curtain slightly to see Allison standing there, watching Vanya play.

Lilly then turns around and sees Diego standing there, looking at Vanya.

Diego realizes he's been spotted.

Lilly lights her hand on fire, but Diego looks past her and nods.

Lilly whips around to see Luther on the other side.

The boys both run.

Lilly tries to stop Diego, grabbing at his arm but he pulls away quickly.

Vanya blasts both of them with her powers and the violin rod.

People start running away in fear.

It's cleared out now.

Men in masks come in, shooting at Vanya and the others.

Lilly steps out, helping keep Vanya protected, by shooting fire from her hands.

On the ground, Klaus does something and Ben's powers appear through him.

Vanya starts glowing bright white, Lilly glowing red with her powers.

Vanya continues to play her violin.

Lilly starts doing some turns, her powers getting stronger through her dancing.

The four brothers of the family rush forwards at Vanya and Lilly to stop them.

Vanya slicing her rod through the air and has them all in a hold.

Lilly stops turning, shooting her fire at them.

BOOM.

A gunshot rips through the place.

Allison had shot a gun in between Lilly and Vanya.

Vanya shoots a blast out of the building from her chest.

Vanya falls completely unconscious to the ground, Allison catching her.

Lilly falls to the ground unconscious, her fire going out with the hard contact her body hits the ground with.

Allison holds both of the twins.

"Is she alive?" Luther asks.

"Yeah." Allison whispers.

"She is? Yeah?" Luther asks. "Oh, thank God. We did it. We saved the world."

"Uh Guys?" Klaus says, looking at the moon that's breaking apart. "You see that big Moon rock coming towards us?"

"That's not good." Luther mutters.

"So this is it, huh? So much for saving the world. If only Sir Reginald could see us right now, huh? The Umbrella Academy. A total failure." Diego says.

"At least we're together at the end. As a family."

"This doesn't have to be the end." Five says.

"What? What are you saying, Five?" Luther asks

"I think I have a way outta here." Five says. "But you gotta trust me on this."

Everyone groans.

"Well, then, we might as well accept our fate, because in less than a minute, we're gonna be vaporized." Five says

"What's your idea, then?" Diego asks.

"We use my ability to time travel." Five says. "But this time, I'll take you with me."

"You can do that?" Luther asks.

"I don't know. I've never tried it before." Five syas.

"What's the worst that can happen?" Diego says.

"You're lookin' at it." Five says. "A 58-year-old man inside a child's body, so there's that."

"Oh, what the hell? I'm in." Klaus says.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm in." Diego says.

"Me too." Luther says. "Allison?" She nods. "What about Ben?"

"Great, yeah, he's in." klaus says,

"Okay, great." Five says. "Luther, grab Vanya. Diego, get Lilly."

Luther picks Vanya up and Diego picks up Lilly, her blue hair dangling behind her.

"Wait, should we be taking them?" Luther asks. "I mean, if she's the cause of the apocalypse.

Isn't that like taking the bomb with us?"

"The apocalypse will always happen and Vanya will always be the cause, unless we take her with us and fix her." Five says.

"But what about Lilly." Luther syas,

"We have to fix both of the twins to fix one of them." Five explains.

They time jump.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked that chapter!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

I will keep you all updated on SEASON 2 when Netflix releases the season. 

Thanks for reading!!

-MC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 257 27
☾ She's a mess of gorgeous chaos, and you can see it in her eyes. ☽ || Charlie Summers, ex model and dancer, gave up the life she knew. She hated eve...
9.7K 148 19
WOUNDS ARE MADE ON A GIRLS' BODY After a failed attempt to save the world, Five Hargreeves teleports him, his girlfriend, and his siblings out before...
6.2K 117 22
"Okay, well let's see. He isolated you from the rest of the family." I state using my hands extravagantly. "Kept you hopped up on pills." Diego pipe...
98.1K 2.3K 33
ㅤㅤ─ in which klaus had a stillborn twin. ㅤ [ s1 - s2 ] [ word count : 82.3k ] ( lowercase intended ) ( oc insert )