Johnny Depp😙

By babybillye

Ps. some of the stories I write myself and some I don't Thank you 🤍🤍🩵 More

Teasing | Johnny Depp imagines
One night stand | Johnny Depp Imagines
fun on the set | Johnny Depp imagines
Domination | Johnny Depp imagines
Earsdropping | Johnny Depp imagines
"Do you love me?" "Always" 1| Johnny Depp imagines
"Do you love me?" "Always" 2 | Johnny Depp imagines
Hot teacher | Johnny Depp imagines
Love | Johnny Depp imagines
Tutoring 1 | Johnny Depp imagines
Tutoring 2 | Johnny Depp imagines
Shower sex | Johnny Depp imagines
Gym | Johnny Depp imagines
Handjob | Johnny Depp imagines
Ballet | Johnny Depp imagines
Film day | Johnny Depp imagines
Smut | Johnny Depp imagines
The most important meal of the day | Johnny Depp imagines
Daddy
Morning wood
Morning kisses
What do you choose, darling?
What do you choose, darling? Part 2
"Yes Ma'am"

Cockblockers | Johnny Depp imagines

31.7K 371 281
By babybillye

It's 12:30 pm and Johnny said he would be here at 12, you thought impatiently while checking the time on your phone. You hopped out of the oddly large black Jeep to search for what you now presumed as your missing boyfriend. He said that he would meet you in the airport car park at noon but it had passed.

You knew you shouldn't hold this against him, knowing that fans were probably swarming him at every possible entry. Still, you couldn't help it.

Out of nowhere, you spotted a familiar set of brown eyes in the distance and a smile crept onto your face. Johnny looked over his shoulder one last time before his eyes met yours and you both practically sprouted into a run. You missed his greetings, not a hello or how have you been but a kiss to your lips every time. Sometimes it was quick and rushed, other times it was simple and sweet but your favourite was the one he was currently laying on you, the slow and passionate one. You finally demanded your lips off his and looked at him adoringly.

"Hi baby," you purred you hands fiddling with the hairs at the nape of his neck.

"How was your flight?"

"It was good," Johnny smiled before a cheeky glint appeared in his eyes, "knowing you were on the other end."

You raised an eyebrow at him, "what about me made it good?"

"How about I show you when we have the privacy of our home," Johnny whispered in your ear before gesturing to the gateway.

You looked to see the ocean of fans gathering and blocking the walkway.

"Alrighty," you giggled as you hopped back into the car, Johnny followed quickly right after he threw his stuff into the car. You enjoyed the stories that came out of Johnnys job. It was exciting to hear how he pulled off the stunts and the hype that came with his movies. You often wondered if your stories didn't excite him as much as when he tells his own, you couldn't help that pre-teen children didn't make for good encounters.

"How is your teaching going sweetheart?" Johnny asked as he flicked through emails on his phone.

"Oh it's awesome, the only downside is that I have to stay up grading papers a lot," you sighed, instantly remembering the stack of papers on your desk currently.

"Well that's easy for you since I usually keep you up a lot," Johnny chuckles darkly, you were slightly taken aback at how he could turn something as innocent as talking about teens papers to your sex life.

"That may be true," you responded but got a look from Johnny.

"Maybe true?" He sounded offended as he turned, "don't tell me that I've been away for that long that you've forgotten angel," Johnny exclaimed as his palm clenched onto your thigh harshly.
You stayed silent, biting your lower lip and struggling to keep your eyes on the road.

"Maybe I'll have to remind you," Johnnys hand drifted over your thighs delicately before wafting over your already needy sex.

"You're going to make me crash the car," you warned. Johnny slowly pulled his palm back but placed a chaste kiss to the exposed skin of your neck. After 20 minutes of almost painful tension and constant touching and soft moaning, you pulled up in your driveway. The air was thick as you fully stopped the car but Johnny roughly pulled your face to his so he could smash his lips against yours. Totally into the moment, you unbuckled your seatbelt making sure that you never took your lips off his, you swung your legs over his lap to straddle him.

Johnnys hands gripped at your hips forcing you to start rocking back and forth on his lap, drawing whimpers from the both of you. You haven't been able to physically touch Johnny for 5 months and you had enough. You have had enough of quick phone sex because Johnny had shooting to attend to. You've had enough of the suggestive photos and texts that were sent back and forth between you two, making you crave even just his scent. Out of nowhere, Johnny tore his lips from yours, making you whine.

"What's wrong?" you asked breathlessly, fingernails drawing circles on the nape of his neck to try to bring him back to you. Johnny laughed slightly before he pushed your now free hair from your face, "I am not fucking you for the first time in 5 months in a bloody car," he smirked as you watch his attention drift from your face to your now cramped up body.

"Johnny," you groaned. You didn't want to hop off him and wait more but you knew he was right, you wouldn't have as much fun if you two were stuck in the confines of the car. Sadly you hopped off him and got out of the car, helping him with his bags. As the two of you walked up from the driveway, you noticed a familiar car parked on the sidewalk.

"Hey Babe, isn't that your parents' car?" you asked him but it was too late as Johnny already opened the door and a loud cheer was heard coming from inside the house. You rushed up to see the commotion and spotted the entirety of the Depp household cheering and holding banners.

"Welcome home sweetheart!" Nikki cheered as she ran up and hugged Johnny tightly. You were always thrilled to see Johnnys family but this couldn't have been a worse moment.

Nikki took notice of not only Johnnys shocked face but yours as well and turned to ask James, "you did tell y/n we were coming over right darling?" Nikki asked her son sweetly. James suddenly realised his mistake and mutter a small sorry.

"Doesn't matter," Paddy called out as he too walked forward to embrace Johnny in a tight hug but for some reason stiffened up, "have you got something hard in your pocket Johnny?" The whole room went silent. You peered down to Johnnys groin to see a visible bulge and thought quickly, "How about lunch, I bet people are starving." The group nodded in agreement and started to migrate to the kitchen area, you went to follow them but not without Johnny grasping at your forearm.

"If you could just help me, darling," he pleaded into your ear quietly. It was now your turn to deny him that delayed satisfaction, "I'm not going to suck you off while your parents are literally five feet away!"

"I thought you liked it when we could get caught," Johnny basically moaned against your neck. Now that the somehow hopeful release for the two of you had been pushed back even further by the arrival of his family made not only you but Johnny desperate as well. It took all your strength to rip your arm free from his grip.

"Control yourself, you animal," you teased, Johnny smirked before chasing you into the kitchen. Your sentence in a way wasn't meant just for Johnny but for you as well, you need to stay under control at least until his parents left, his brothers were a different story altogether.

You weren't concerned with his brothers, sure they would not like to hear their older sibling and his girlfriend getting at it upstairs but that would be that. If you guys fucked while his parents were here they could walk in and nobody wants that, on both ends.

"Bloody cockblocks," Johnny grunted as he ran his finger through his hair.

~ time skip ~

Johnny took another swig at his beer as his family continued to chat away. As much as he loved all of them, all he wanted to do was unwind, watch a movie and finally to pound the living daylights out of you until you couldn't walk tomorrow.

For 5 months, he had to imagine you in that incredible silver dress that he loved so much and palm himself to the photos you would send him before bed. To him, you felt so close yet so far. Johnny abruptly stood up from his seat, "I'm going to go help y/n out with the food," he smiled sweetly, sinful intentions hiding underneath.

His family happily dismissed him and he skipped off, thanking to whatever god was up there that their kitchen was hidden from the outside dining area. Johnny approached you silently, not wanting you to take notice of his presence too early. He slid in, hands softly dancing on the skin underneath your shirt. You breathed heavily as you felt him gently tugging at your soft side, you halted your preparations for lunch and turned to face him.

"Fancy seeing you here," you joked as you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in closer. You heard Johnny groan as your closed core rubbed up against his now painful erection.

"What do you need, pretty boy?" you cooed, knowing full well what he came into the kitchen for.

"I'm quite hungry angel," Johnny played along, his fingers gripped harder on your waist.

"Oh yeah?" you asked playfully, directing his attention to yours, lips hovering over one another. "What for?"

Johnnys hands snapped down to the underside of your thighs, picking you up and placing you on the kitchen counter harshly, "that tight paradise of a pussy you've got," the vulgarity of his words was intoxicating, you've never heard such profanities come out of his mouth.

You loved it.

You quickly placed your lips on his. Kissing slowly and rocking your hips back and forth even slower, you drew moans not only from him but from yourself as well. Your fingers tug at the roots of his smooth hair while he gradually skipped from your waist to knead at the flesh of your ass and finally to teasingly hold themselves above your clit.

"Johnny, please," you pleaded. Johnny didn't take a moment longer as he started to apply pressure to the bundle of nerves. You suppressed your moans by placing your mouth back onto his.

Finally, you were getting some satisfaction but for some reason, you felt as if you were walking on thin ice. You were enjoying the feeling of Johnnys hands all over you that you didn't hear the soft footsteps approaching.

All of a sudden, Johnnys fingers slipped out and he gave your arms a light smack to wake you from your almost lusted dream. When you opened your eyes, you saw James standing in the entry with wide eyes. You quickly hopped off and straightened yourself out.

"What 'cha need bro?," Johnny snapped, his breathing still heavy and his face flushed.

"Mum just wanted to know what was taking you so long," James spoke hesitantly as his attention drifted across the two. You knew he wasn't stupid and clearly knew what had just been going on.

"Well, I was just about to send him back outside," you spoke as you pushed Johnny toward his brother.

Johnny turns to give you a surprised look, you flicked your hands to signal that he should leave with his younger sibling. Johnny pulled you into his side quickly, "we will finish this later," he pressed a loving kiss against your cheek before he waltzed off with his brother. You giggled softly not before noticing that you may have overcooked the meat.

~ time skip ~

It had been a total of 6 hours that his family had been hanging around. Paddy and Tessa were sitting in front of the tv watching something you couldn't distinguish, Nikki seated herself next to you as she scrolled through photo after photo of Johnny.

Some were when he was a child and other were of now, sometimes you wanted to punch him for being as good looking as he is. Maybe if you broke his nose, it would humble him, but nothing can humble that man.

"Oh this was this year, I made him pose for me," Nikki smiled widely as she showed her a set of photos include Johnny. He was wearing a button-down plain white t-shirt and a black vest, his hair was ruffled up and his eyes staring right at the camera or to you, you squeezed your thighs together to try and ease the pressure.

"Oh well, he looks great Nikki!" You complimented, she rubbed your shoulder softly before getting up and sitting back next to her husband.

"So, how long are you gonna be with us?" Dominic asked Johnny as he threw a cheesed up cracker into his mouth.

"A lot longer than the other times dad," Johnny sighed, knowing that he was finally going to have some time off to spend with you, his family and his friends. The other times Johnny had come home from filming, he had only stayed for a week maybe two if he was lucky.

"I don't have another movie to do and the press tour doesn't start for another 3 months," he spoke happily as he took a swig at his beer.

"That's great honey!" Nikki cheered. Little did they know, your arousal to those photos she showed you were a little too much to handle, you decided to give him a taste of his own medicine from before. Your hand lay flat on Johnnys inner thigh, your fingers dancing at the material. You smiled sweetly to not only Johnny who was now in obvious sexual distress from your teasing but to his parents who were sitting across the table from you. Johnny's hand gripped at your wrist, warning you. You decided to shake his hand off and start trailing your finger up and down his thighs, something you know that drives him absolutely insane. Johnny's eyebrows furrowed together. As your hands got closer to his crotch, his voice seemed to get higher and cracked more often. Your nails scratched over the large bulge and beamed darkly to yourself. Your hands started to slowly run themselves over his detained cock. Johnny coughed loudly to push through his surprised moan, his jaw clenched and the only thing he could think of was him fucking you all the way into next week. Johnny almost jumped out of his seat when you give him a tight squeeze then running your fingers over his outlined length. He had enough. He wasn't going to sit here for a moment longer if he was devouring you.

"Oh look at the time it's getting late!" Johnny blurted out, your hands pulled away from him in surprise making Johnny want to whine.

"It's only 6:45 Johnny," you said. Though you had meant it as only that, for some reason Johnny stared at you with lusted anger.

"Jet lag is a pain in the ass," Johnny exclaimed quickly, trying to think of ways to make his family leave.

"I really need the sleep if I'm honest," Johnny spoke through a fake yawn. Johnnys parents gave each other weirdly before nodding slightly, you heard him breathe a sigh of relief as he watched his parent start to leave. Johnny felt a twinge of guilt pass through him but at this point, he was too desperate to give a shit.

The both of you started to wave and high his family as they started to make their way out of the house. You and Johnny stood at the door together as you watched them pile into the car and drive off. You stood there for three seconds before Johnny had roughly shoved you up against the nearest wall. He had his hands constricted around your wrists, pinning you to the structure. Johnny stared down at you with lust and anger as the only readable signs. You chuckled softly at his sudden outbursts but you quickly regretted it as you saw his face contort with wrath.

"You think this is funny?" Johnny asked angrily. You couldn't tell if he was playing or if he was dead serious, either way, you went complete silent underneath him.

"You think that stunt you pulled was funny?" He asked again this time one of his hands left yours and cupped your chin. You stood absolutely speechless, "Words darling," he told you darkly. "No," you squeaked out.

You were loving this new side of him, usually, Johnny would be an absolute sweetheart in bed never wanting to hurt you but you were sure he leaving bruises.

"So why did you do it?" He demanded as his finger traced soft circles on your cheek. You continued to stay quiet.

"You're going to keep your hands there and sadly none of your pretty little moans is going to come out otherwise I stop, got it?" Johnny whispered into your ear, biting the lobe softly. His fingers started to draw patterns of the navel of your stomach, trailing down ever so slightly before he gradually slid your prepared red lace underwear from your body. His face stays at eye level to your now basically dripping core. You let your head hit the wall behind you as he dragged his finger through your folds.

"Look at that, wet in seconds huh babe," Johnny spoke huskily right before he attacked your cunt. Teeth almost biting your flesh as his tongue lapped and sucked in. To say you were enjoying yourself was a massive understatement. All you wanted to do was run your finger through his hair, edging him to do more or to touch his jaw as he devoured you it was painful to not lay a single finger on him. Johnny, on the other hand, was loving this. The sight of you above him, writhing and struggling to obey his directions for you. You almost jumped for the roof when two fingers slid into you and started to pump at a fast and steady rate. Johnny was on his knees as he watched you become clay in his hands or should he say tongue. You missed the effect he could give you in a matter of seconds, you missed the way his hands would go to town on you but at the same time, you were loving this new side of him.

Every time you moved your hands just the tiniest bit he would slow his movements down making you grind your hips on his face, trying to make him continue. You felt the familiar twinge in the pit of your stomach, your breathing started to get heavier and it got harder to suppress your moans the pass your lips. It seemed like Johnny also took wind of your creeping orgasm and pulled away from you and stood back up on his feet. His breath blew on your face before he kisses you again. You could taste yourself on his tongue and couldn't get enough of it, "Turn around, I want to fuck the gorgeous ass," Johnny growled as he gave your bum a light smack instantly making your swivel around and give him the view he's been wanting since the minute he left. Your hands fell flat on the smooth wall as you heard him unzip his pants and practically rip your dress from behind, leaving you completely naked.

You had no clue what was going on behind you that was until he slammed into you, hands tugging at your sides. You attempted to rake your finger down the walls. Johnny had been gone for so long that you had forgotten just how good it felt to have him fill you up, completely his and him as yours. The hard slaps of your skin colliding and the soft grunts from Johnny and the denied whimper from you filled the room. "God I missed this so fucking much," Johnny praised each syllable the past his tongue he matched with the rhythm of him pounding into you.

"Seeing you bent over is something I'll never forget." You still tried your best to keep quiet until Johnny grabbed a fist full of your hair and pulled you back to his mouth connected with your ear. "Make sure the neighbours hear."

"Sweet Jesus," you cursed, Johnny, smiled widely nibbling on your helix gently.

"That's it baby girl," he never once sounded unsure of himself or got breathless like all the other times you two fooled around. This time, his breathing was steady and he never missed a beat. You were 99% sure you were in heaven.

"You seem to feel more amazing every time I fuck you." he cooed, never once losing the beat. "Go harder Johnny, " you pleaded breathlessly, turning your head slightly to peer at him. As soon as your eyes connected it was like something switched in him, some primal or instinctive because his hands cupped themselves under your knees and flipped you around and not once did he pulled out of you.

Now you were facing him, back pressed against the wall, legs wrapped tightly around him, arms snaked around his neck and hands fumbling over another other. He picked up the pace, palming the underside of your bare ass as he brought your hips down onto his dick.

"Christ Johnny, fuck me," you cried out, head hitting the wall.

"That's what I'm doing sweetheart," He chuckled darkly as he continued to focus on snapping up into you roughly. Suddenly you felt him hit just the right spot inside you and you became a moaning mess under him,

"Found it," Johnny exclaimed before he started to slam harder into you. You were pretty sure your skin was a bright red. Your hands left his hair and started to rubbing harsh circles on your clit. You noticed that he was getting close to climax because he started grunting profanities and the pace he had established now got sloppy. You match him by once again reaching that addictive tingle in the pit of your stomach.

"You gonna cum angel?" Johnny asked sweetly for the first time that night. You nodded your head vigorously, "Oh my god yes." That was the last thing you seemed to get out before Johnny sped up his rhythm to a point where you were struggling to keep your muscles from spamming.

You felt the long-awaited release of your orgasm hit you hard, your walls closed around him as you came. A long list of curse words passed your lips as you tore your finger down his back, leaving visible markings for tomorrow morning. Johnny followed quickly after, his pace almost stopping as he dropped his head into the crook of your neck, muttering praised into your skin. Johnny slowly lifted his head to look at you, "That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," Johnny spoke lowly, you beamed brightly before you place your lips on his.

"Welcome home baby," You exclaimed, sweating bodies still stuck together.

3803 words

Y'all are killing me, this one took forever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 715 17
These are a few short stories I did for a few friends.
125 0 13
A collection of my writing prompts. Some prompts are edited, while others are not. Please feel free to read them. :)) -sincerely, jd.
886 55 6
Will be very short. Maybe just two or three chapters.
10.4K 264 24
"𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...