Johnny Depp😙

By babybillye

Ps. some of the stories I write myself and some I don't Thank you 🤍🤍🩵 More

Teasing | Johnny Depp imagines
One night stand | Johnny Depp Imagines
fun on the set | Johnny Depp imagines
Domination | Johnny Depp imagines
Earsdropping | Johnny Depp imagines
"Do you love me?" "Always" 1| Johnny Depp imagines
"Do you love me?" "Always" 2 | Johnny Depp imagines
Hot teacher | Johnny Depp imagines
Love | Johnny Depp imagines
Tutoring 1 | Johnny Depp imagines
Tutoring 2 | Johnny Depp imagines
Shower sex | Johnny Depp imagines
Handjob | Johnny Depp imagines
Cockblockers | Johnny Depp imagines
Ballet | Johnny Depp imagines
Film day | Johnny Depp imagines
Smut | Johnny Depp imagines
The most important meal of the day | Johnny Depp imagines
Daddy
Morning wood
Morning kisses
What do you choose, darling?
What do you choose, darling? Part 2
"Yes Ma'am"

Gym | Johnny Depp imagines

31.3K 286 121
By babybillye

I stood behind Johnny with my arms crossed over my chest as I watched him swiftly punch at the speed bag. Well, I had my eyes more on his bare back, watching his muscles tensing and relaxing over and over again, something to bite my lip over. He dropped his arms to his sides as he threw his head back, catching his breath.

He turned to me once he did.

"Your turn."

"You don't expect me to be that fast the first time, now do you?" I asked with a single raised brow.

He chuckled, taking his water from my hands, "no, but I want you to try." I fixed the wrap on my hands as I walked over to it.

"Can you reach it, Y/N?" He teased.

I looked back, shooting him a nasty look as his eyes scanned up and down my body. "Yes." I turned back and quickly began imitating his movement, just not punching it as fast.

"There you go. You're doing great, darling!" He encouraged me as my arms quickly grew tired.

"Can I stop? My arms aren't gonna hold up much longer."

He laughed, stepping close behind me. "Keep going." His hands hovered under my arms, making sure they wouldn't fall.

"Please."

"Thirty more seconds, I know you can."

"Honestly, you suck. You really, really, really suck."

"You wanted to learn how to box." I rolled my eyes knowing he's right and pushed myself to get through the last of it.

"Alright, that's it." I dropped my arms by my sides and leaned into him. He draped his arm around my neck, "you're great. A few more times on that and you'll begin to get used to it."

"What's next?"

"The punching bag. I can show you some techniques."

"Mmm... okay." I nod my head as got off of him. We walked over to the punching bag he managed to install when he first moved in. I stood in front of it, "show me the technique." I told him as he put water bottle down on to the nearby bench press.

He walked back to me, standing behind me with a hand on my waist. "So, you're gonna want to put this foot forward." He grabbed my bare thigh, pushing it outward, "and your legs gotta be spread apart a bit past shoulder witdh."

He muttered, pressing himself a bit into my backside.

I moved my leg out, "like this?"

"Good. Now, bring your hands up just above your shoulders." I did as he told me.

"Now, stand as straight as you can." He pressed his hand against my stomach.

"I'm not standing straight already?"

"Almost." I straightened out, 'accidentally' pressing myself into him.

"Perfect," he muttered to me before sighing. He cleared his throat, "this is a, uh... basic stance."

"Yeah."

"It's the best stance for punching. Give it a try." I jabbed a few times at the punching bag. He grinned, "you're a natural."

"So, what's next?"

"If you put your hands up by your temples with enough room to see your opponent past your hands," I followed along, moving in to the position he said, "this is a high stance, so that once you've closed the space between the two of you, you can use this to block their hits that'll be coming towards your face. You want them to hit the lower parts of your arms. But you've gotta be careful now because all of this," he ran his hand over my torso, "is exposed to be hit.

"I looked back at him, "so, what's the stance called where you're up against me and copping a feel?"

He laughed, "the you-look-great-in-this-sports-bra-and-shorts-and-I-can't-help-myself stance."

I turned around around to him leaving little space between us as I unraveled the wrap from my hand. "Maybe I could show you some of my techniques since you can't help yourself so much."

I let the wraps fall to the floor as he smirked at me. "Yeah, I wanna see what you've got, baby girl."

I fold my arm around his neck, my hand snaking it's way to the back of his hair. I pulled him down into a deep kiss. He held onto either of my hips, pulling me into his hardening member. My free hand untied the string on his gym short and looped my fingers into the band making his kisses a bit more aggressive. I took my hand from the band, slowly wandering over his lower stomach.

He bit down on my lip and tugged on it gently, turning me on. He brought his lips back to mine, bringing his hand over my ass to squeeze it. In one swift movement, his big hand smacked my ass causing me to moan against his lips. I could feel a slight smile on his as we kissed. His hand moved from my butt to between my legs, rubbing me over the thin cloth of my shorts.

I brought my lips to his neck, kissing his most sensitive spots and swiping my tongue over the skin, listening to the soft groans escape his lips as his fingers worked a little faster.

I kissed down his toned chest and torso, slowly bringing myself down to my knees. His hand moving up my body as I moved before resting on the side of my neck. I kissed his hip bones as I slipped off his shorts, agonizingly slow and let them fall to the floor. I dragged my hands against his hard length being held down by the band of his boxers. I plant gentle kisses to his cock over the cloth, keeping my eyes up on him.

Johnny bit down on his bottom lip, watching me tease him. I hooked my hands in to the band on his boxers, allowing his long cock to spring free. I bit my lip, attempting to hold back the grin, but failing miserably.

"You like what you see, baby?" He questioned a bit of laughter in his voice.

"Absolutely, daddy." He grinned, hearing that name.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock. I placed my tongue on the base, licking my way to the tip before slowly taking him in my mouth as much as I could and pumping the rest in my hand. He wrapped my ponytail around his hand, pushing farther down onto his cock. His control turning me on immensely.

"That's it, baby."I placed my hands on his hips as he pushed down nearly his entire length. I moaned over him and brought one of my hand to his balls, cupping and gently squeezing them.

He threw his head back, his breathing heavier as he still held me down on him, quickly thrusting into my mouth making my eyes water. I pushed myself off of him, catching my breath.

"Oh, fuck." He groaned, "you always do that so well, love." He pushed the free strands of hair off my face with his free hand and wiped away the tears down my cheeks.

I wrapped my hand around his length, pumping him up and down quickly. I slid my other hand down into my own pants, gently rubbing my clit. He watched me touch myself and him as he muttered, "fuck."

I licked the precum from his tip and lips fell apart as he ran his fingers through his lose curls. I bit down on my bottom lips, innocently looking up at him. He cupped his hand beneath my chin and I stood. He pulled my hand from my shorts and yanked them down to my thighs, his fingers sliding over my slit before pushing past my lips and thrusting his middle finger into my core as his thumb rubbed over my clit. His lips kissed my neck as he pushed me back, stepping out the shorts pooled at his feet until my back hit the cold mirror wall.

Johnny pushed the shorts all the way off my legs and kicked them aside. He slipped in a second finger, thrusting his fingers quicker.

"Like that, baby." I moaned out, throwing my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

He smirked, pulling his fingers out from my core, bringing them to my lip, "taste yourself for me."

Without hesitating, I took his long fingers into my mouth and slowly gliding my tongue along them.

"You are so sexy, Y/N." He muttered, pulling out of my mouth and replacing it with his lips.

Johnny grabbed at my thighs, lifting me off my feet and wrapping my legs around his waist. His grabbed his cock, placing self at the entrance of my core.

"How badly do you want me, darling?" He questioned against my lips.

"So bad."

"Beg for it."

"I want you to fuck me so badly, daddy, please..." I kissed him, "please."

With that, he thrust into me with all the force he could. I let out a loud moan.

"Like that?" He pressed his forehead to mine.

"Yes, daddy."

He continued thrusting into me with all the power, his hand snaked to pussy and he began quickly rubbing my clit. I could tell he already wanted to cum the way he touched me, leaving me a moaning mess as he groaned.

"Johnny, baby-"

He stopped thrusting and looked at me with raised brows.

"Who?" He teased, pulling himself out of my pussy.

"Daddy, I'm sorry." I moaned as he rubbed his cock between my lips and against my nub.

"That's what I thought." He muttered, taking my hand off the back of his head and holding it over my head.

He slipped inside of me with ease, thrusting a bit slower than before. His hand held my arm tightly above head as my walls clenched around him, he growled a deep, "fuck."

I could feel the heat, building up inside of me as my breathing turned into panting as he brought me closer to the edge. He brought his thumb back to my clit, noticing how needy I had become. My free hand grabbed at his bicep, digging my nails into it and feeling it flex repeatedly as he rubbed my sensitive nub. I began bucking my hips into his and pulling him closer to me with my legs.

"Look at me when you cum, baby girl." He whispered to me.

Those words did it for me. I looked up at him like he wanted as my nerves unraveled and slew of curse words slipped from my lips. My toes curled and my eyes fell shut from the immense pleasure. I let go of his waist, sliding down against the mirror to my knees. Johnny let go of my wrist and I wrapped my hand around his cock as he leaned forward, resting his forehead against the glass as his hand rest on my cheek, rubbing the bottom of my lip of my mouth that I left open for him.

I pumped his cock as his breathing became heavier and grunts and moans left his lips. His hand moved to the back of my ponytail, tightly gripping my hair before he came. His warm cum made it's way into and around my mouth. He caught his breath, his chest heaving up and down as he watched me swallow his cum.

"Fuck," he chuckled, "you're such a good girl."

I stood up on my slightly trembling legs and leaned into him. He rest his forehead on mine instead of the mirror.

"We'll have to finish sessions like this from here on out." He suggested as he grabbed my ass.

I laughed, "we didn't even get to finish the lesson, Johnny."

"There's always next time to pick up where we left off. Now, how about we head upstairs for a shower?"

I smirked and nod my head, knowing he'd be up for a round two.

1990 words

Hey guys, you wanted to remind you that you can always send me requests. I sadly won't be able to answer, if you send a message, cause my email isn't working. But I will write them xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 479 25
STRAY KIDS x reader! oneshots, scenarios, stories has FLUFF ANDJUST A BIT of suggestive content in some chapters!
46.4K 215 8
One-shot stories all written by me. I am taking requests! Enjoy :)
26.1K 251 15
From the title ladies y'all know what it is, I'll keep the cheesy stuff low or not 😘 ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ps its slowly becoming a short story book and it...
132 32 15
welcome to the book of imaginary scenarios in my mind! it will be silly, overdramatic, emo, fluff, romantic I guess... you have been warned of the c...