First Falling🌺

De AngelTheWritter

I'm Amanda Grill .I'm 17-years old and people call me Ami.They all think that i'm a nerd but noo i go on part... Mai multe

🌺Hi!!!
🌺Characters🌺
1🌺
2🌺
3🌺
4🌺
5🌺
6🌺
7🌺
8🌺
9🌺
10🌺
11🌺
12🌺
13🌺
14🌺
16🌺
17🌺
18🌺
19🌺
20🌺
21🌺
21🌺
22🌺
23🌺
24🌺
25🌺
26🌺
27🌺
28🌺
29🌺
30🌺
31🌺
32🌺
33🌺
34🌺
35🌺
Epilogue🌺
Writer's note🌺
Read it please🎶☀️

15🌺

38 6 4
De AngelTheWritter

-"Whattt???"

-"I..uhmm...Am...i..ju..sorry did i wake you up?"

-"You are my chilhood love?!"-of course that tears can't miss thiss oportunity.

-"I..hm..you don't remeber me soo i don't know if is good to talk about it."

-"Can i see your birth sign since you born"

-"Uhm of course."

He has a mark on hic back he had always have it and here it was .i hugged him .I started to cry with loud voice.

-"I'v miss youuu"

-"I'v miss you to Ama"

He always called me like my brother ..Ughh Ama😂

-"Shitttttttttt ,i likee youuuuuu reallyyyyy"

-"Why didn't you tell me about it"

-"Bc you were always with Colin and then i thinked that you would not talkt to me since you went at California"

-"I thinkedd that you were goneee somewhere assholeee"

-"No we were 5 when we meet together and you were 10 when you went at California ,they were the 5 years of my happines since then i never loved someone else bc i find my love to you ,that love that my mother can't give me bc she was to far .."

-"Sorry H really i always called you Rery and i couldn't remember your name"

-"It's okay really ,i'm happy that we find each other again"

-"Of course matee😂,Do you remeber when i asked you what am i for you and you said "You'r my mateee" with a loud voice"

We laught a lot really it was the best night ever.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

215K 2.3K 36
Hi I'm Sam; I'm tall, pretty, and extremely awkward. Words cannot describe how awkward I am. My story is not like all the other lucky pretty girls w...
887 1 21
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. I had everything a guy could ask for, a loving family, the perfect small-town life...
4.8K 257 40
Philophobia [ feel-o-phobia ] (n.) Fear of emotional attachment; fear of being in, or falling in love. LONG fic charting Astraea Maxwell's - who at...
150K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...