Can Dreams Come True?

By itssubu

what happens when your life suddenly takes a wrong turn ? what happens when you find out the people you love... More

Hello !
Not Again !
My Family
Let's Celebrate
The one with Negativity
Blurry days
Rays of sunshine
Moved on
Old is Gold
Welcome to Capital
Dancing ,Puking and confessing
Good things
It's a Yes!
The Storm
Stranger
Bitter sweet good bye

Something New

24 2 0
By itssubu

I woke up with the worst hangover ever. I sat on my bed trying to tie my hairs in a rubber band. My head was pounding and I was feeling really fuzzy. I got a weird feeling in my stomach and that's when I knew  wanted to throw up. I ran towards the bathroom and threw the content in wash Bassein. I could still taste yesterday's vodka. This was my second hang over. All thanx to the couple who got engaged.

I looked myself in mirror. Yesterday I was a amazed to see a beautiful face but today was just opposite. I looked like worst version of Harley queen. My eyes were all black with eyeliner and kajal all smudged up, I was still wearing yesterday's clothes, my hair was like a nest, and I smelled something familiar but couldn't guess what it was. I shrugged and washed my face. I swear to God i will never touch alcohol ever again. I went in the kitchen to get some water.

As I made my way to kitchen, I stumbled upon something near couch and fell flat on my face, but strange part was that it didn't hurt it was soft. I could hear someone wincing down me. I looked down, I was on top of Rahul. What the hell! how? Why is that every time that I fall it has to be Rahul.

"Why are you sleeping on ground?"

"Umm I don't know. I was on the couch maybe I fell down." He said while rubbing his eyes.

"But why are you on me" he said and that made me blush.

"I stumbled on you" I said to him.

"Right!" he said to me.

We were still in the same position neither of us making an attempt to move. Just staring into each other eyes.

" I thought me and Aditya got engaged" Aarushi said. She was standing in the frame of her bedroom door. Even she was wearing yesterday's dress and I bet even she had a hangover.

"Guys you do know that bedroom is that way" Aditya said while coming from Aarushi's room. He was shirtless. Wait whatttttt. I mean they.... I know they are engaged but uumm what?

"Did you guys.... just ...you know... umm you know" Rahul asked with curiosity.

All I could see was Aarushi's blush and Aditya's big eyes now even much bigger.

" Yes, please tell us" I said with a grin.

"I will, but before that both of you could please decide whether you both want to get up or get a room" Aditya said while wiggling his eyebrows at us.

That's when I realized I was still on top of Rahul. Our legs tangled like headphones, his hands wrapped around me. While my right elbow was on his shoulder supporting my head and my other hand rested on his chest. I looked like lord Vishnu. I shook my head at my weird analogy. We looked at each other and blushed. I started to get up but failed miserably. It took us while to get up. He was still in his yesterday's shirt but now his top few buttons were open exposing his chest. His pants were hanging low waist. His devilish hairs looked so good that I had an urge to run my fingers through it. I stopped to check him out and looked straight at Aditya.

"Answer Mr. Smart mouth" I asked him while tapping my foot.

"Yes!! We did it. We did a devil's tango. So, what!! we are engaged" he said with a straight face.

Aarushi spat the water and came running towards Aditya smacking him in head.

" No, we didn't. He is lying wewerlycuddling" she said so fast that I didn't understand what she said.

"What? Come again?" I asked while restraining from laughing out loud.

" We just .... uggh!!! Nothing happened between us!! Okay! " she said. Her face was so flushed.

I and Rahul looked at each other and started to laugh. I saw Rahul winking at Aditya. Like its some kind of boy's thing. We all sat around the dining table laughing like maniac. We were all still dressed in yesterday's clothes. The laughter dried up by sound of my stomach grumbling.

"Uggh I am hungry."

"Me too! Aari make some tea naa please." Aditya said her while batting his fake eye lashes.

"I am way too tired form yesterday " she said and put her head on the desk.

Rahul looked at Aditya wiggled his eyebrows and winked at him and they both started to laugh. Upon realisation of what they were hinting, I smacked Rahul's head 'perverts' I mouthed and laughed in silent.

Later on, we ordered breakfast. Till then I decided to take a shower and clean up. It really feels like heaven when you take a hot shower. It's like you are born again. I quickly changed myself in my yoga pants and oversized shirt. I was patting my hairs dry with my towel and was just about to go in the living room. As I opened the door, I collided with none other than Mr spoiler. Why God why? Why? It always has to be him? A strong odour made my nose crunch.

"Opps sorry. I didn't...." He stopped mid-sentence and was staring at me.

"Ouch." I said while rubbing my forehead. I was frantically trying to remove my wet hairs from my face which were stuck all over my face. I looked at him he was still staring at me. I snapped my fingers at him

"You were saying something?"

"Yeahh! I... Umm. Can I use your bathroom. Please. I can't eat any food without removing this strong odour from my body. " He said while sniffing his underarm.

"Umm yaa okay sure." I said and went in the dining area.

Where is the delivery boy? Just than doorbell rang.  Ahhhhh bless him. I opened the door took the parcel and smelled it. Amazing! We had ordered south Indian food.

Today Aarushi had to go to one of her colleague's daughter name day ceremony. Aditya said he wanted to just sleep the rest of the day. Well even I had the same plan to sleep the rest of the day. Rahul asked if he can hang out with me. I agreed with him as I had nothing else to do other than to nap.

After Aditya and Aarushi left. We both sat on the couch watching tv. Well technically I wasn't even paying attention to what was going on. Rahul just kept on Changing the channels.

"Shii there is nothing to watch on tv. Why are you even bothering to pay for the cables?"

He said in frustrating tone and tossed the remote on the table. He pulled his mobile phone from his pocket and shouted

"FUCK YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME" 

"What happened?"

He just showed his phone screen to me. It showed 1% a notification saying battery low. I gave him small smile. He just tossed his phone on the couch let out a sigh. Just then we heard thunder outside and it started to pour down and suddenly it was dark in the room. Power was cut off. Great!

I kept scrolling down my Instagram feed. As I was going to like on of the post my phone was snatched. I looked up at him to what he was doing.

" Comeon I am bored talk" Rahul said.

"Fine !! What you want to do?" I asked him

"Talk "

"About?"

"Anything and everything. I will go first." He said while rubbing his palms together " Beer or vodka?"

"Neither I prefer CHAI. My turn lipstick or no lipstick"

"Of course, no lipstick. Lipstick has chemicals don't want any of it in my mouth" he said and winked at me. Boys.!

" Abs or no abs" he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

" Ehhh Until and unless he doesn't look 7 months pregnant or look malnourished"

"open book or closed book " I asked him

"Depends on the person"

"Me, Aditya or Karan?" He said and started to laugh

"What??"

"Just choose"

"Neither I choose my bae Aarushi"

"You sure you are straight?"

"Shut up" and I threw my pillow at him.

"Okay sorry" "I am hungry. Do you want something to eat.?"

He asked me while getting up from the couch and heading towards the kitchen. I nodded my head.

"What are you planning to do with this" Rahul asked while showing me a one of the bowl of smashed potatoes from fridge.

"Don't know. Aarushi is going to make something out of it. Why?"

"Can I use half of it? My chefs is coming out " he said and started to laugh.

" You cook?" I said with surprise

"I live alone here! Of course, I do."

I got up from the couch and went in kitchen. I lighted some candles and pulled my phone and started to record for fun.

"Good evening, I miss Trisha welcome you in today's episode of MasterChef. We have Mr. Rahul Malhotra who is from Delhi now residing in Mumbai, because Mumbai is the best this I said in small voice.

"I heard that clumsy" he shouted  while cutting onions.

I grab some coriander leaves and threw those at him. Still recording.

"Don't you dare" he said and threw some onions at me.

"Eww no onions they smell" and crunched my nose.

I threw the covering of Onion's at him. Next thing he did was put his hand in a cup of flour which was on side of kitchen counter and I knew exactly what he was going to do.

I started to run, But my stupid self-got caught, instead of running in opposite direction towards my bedroom which was closer. I ran towards living room which was on same side as Rahul was standing. I tried to duck when he spread his hands out, standing in like one of best SRK's pose. His fast reflexes caught me. His one hand on my waist. And with other he was trying put flour on my face. It looked like we were playing Holi. I was struggling to not have any of it on my face. I tried to get some flour in my hand to put on him. But again, it was a bad move. I got stuck between the kitchen counter and him. We were like inches apart. I gulped when I saw he was staring right into my eyes. His hands were still resting on my waist. our faces were now covered in flour.

I don't know about me but sure as hell he looked good. I feel like I have started to fall for him. WHAATT! Trisha NO. You know nothing Trisha yes you know nothing. Delhi scene came running in to my head like frogs come out in rainy season. Eww Trisha what a great analogy. I don't remember how long we stayed in exact same position.

*Ding dong*

I got distracted by ringing of doorbell.

*Ding dong*

The bell rang twice but none of us moved to open the door. I heard opening and closing of door followed by Aarushis voice.

"Look what I got for you all CHICKEN BIRYANI and why there are no lights in........ Well ummm never mind i ummm... just going to keep this here and go to my room and also sorry for this umm...ok bye".

With that she started walking near her room. Once again Rahul's eyes met nine and then reality dawn on us and he moved backwards scratching the back of his neck. I washed my face and grabbed the parcel from the kitchen counter and started walking towards the dining table. But before that Rahul grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him and kissed my cheek saying "sorry couldn't resist " and went towards the dining table leaving me flabbergasted.

I hate to admit it but I guess I am starting to Fall for him too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 524 36
"Are you always like this or is it a special treatment for me?!" She asked. "What do you mean?" He said with frown. "I mean do you really talk that l...
110 23 12
Love does not discriminate! How sweet and pure is the essence of love! Love simply happens, and when it does, it takes hold of your heart and soul, m...
1.7K 101 21
A girl shifted to the new city with high hopes. Made friends for life. She falls in love, but she didn't know that her love story had a short life. S...
38.2K 3.2K 33
It's the story of Riddhima and Vansh and a big mystery which revolves around their destiny. How that mystery will affect their lives ??? And how will...