Can Dreams Come True?

נכתב על ידי itssubu

what happens when your life suddenly takes a wrong turn ? what happens when you find out the people you love... עוד

Hello !
Not Again !
My Family
Let's Celebrate
The one with Negativity
Blurry days
Rays of sunshine
Moved on
Old is Gold
Welcome to Capital
Dancing ,Puking and confessing
Good things
It's a Yes!
Something New
The Storm
Stranger

Bitter sweet good bye

30 1 0
נכתב על ידי itssubu

I woke up to sound of something beeping. I tried to open my eyes but they were heavy from something, felt like I was having a worst hangover. My head was throbbing like some was hitting it with hammer. I somehow opened my eyes, but instantly shut it due to brightness. I tried to adjust it to the brightness. I could see I was in some white room, there were so many machines which were making beeping sound. Tubes ran through my hand. There was a bandage tied to my head. I touched it and winced. Fuck! it hurts.

I tried to get up from the bed but my whole body was aching. Then it all dawned me. I was thinking who came in that night. What exactly happened ? Somehow, I sat on my bed. I looked to my side. Aarushi was asleep on one chair. She looked all tired. I tried to call her, but no voice came at first. I cleared my throat and then I called her again.

"Aa...ru...shi...?"

"Aa...ri?"

She looked at me and immediately came by my side.

"Trishaaaaa! Thank god! How are you? Are you okay? how are you feeling? does your head still hurts? Do you need anything? I'll get you water wait?"

She started with her questions. Before she could go held her hand" Aarushi I am fine I don't need anything" and I gave her soft smile. She just hugged me and started to cry. Then she kissed my forehead.

"Thank god! I'll call Aditya he went to bring some coffee." She said to me and went outside to call him. They both came in like few minutes. Even Aditya had tears when he saw me. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. I  patted his back and gave him small smile. I was thinking of Rahul, where was he?

"How long was I passed out?" I asked them.

"Approximately six months" Aditya said giving me sorry look.

"Whaa... whaat!! Six.. six months! I was unconscious for six months."

"Stop it Aditya. This is not right time to mess with her." She said and smacked his arm.

"Don't listen to him.. just six hours. Doctors said you need to rest. Nothing major with your injury. It will heal." she said to me and rubbed my back.

"How did you guys know I was in trouble? When did you came? What happen to Karan? where is he? Where is Rahul?" I asked them with all curiosity

"heyyy easy there." Aditya said. And continued "Remember Rahul called you to ask if you were okay right?. So, after about some 10 to 15 minutes he got a call from Karan's number once again. He picked up but there was no voice of yours. As he was about to cut, he heard your screaming like.... don't touch me. After that he came to my house. He was like you have to come right now with me Trisha is in danger. I couldn't believe at first about what he said. Because it was Karan our Karan. Than I too heard your screaming and the talk, and we were there, you were lying on the ground. Rahul and Karan got into bloody fight I mean really bloody even I wanted to hit him but then I saw you, you were lying in the pool of blood. I brought you to hospital. I called Aarushi she came as soon as possible. "

"Where are they? where is Rahul ?" I asked. Last thing I wanted someone getting killed again

"Rahul went to bring some medicine. He will be here in any minutes. Also one more thing Trisha I think you should really think of him. I mean he really likes you Trish hell he loves you. If it was another guy I would not but he is really great. Also I know you like him too."

This made me blush. I looked at Aarushi who was crying and she shook her head like even she was saying yes. Okay but not now this is not the right time.

"Where is Karan?" I asked. I mean he was the last person I wanted to see but also, I don't want him dead. I mean I don't want loose Rahul you know

"Police took him. He is in the custody with, with them... my... parents or whoever they are now" His voice was low and dry and I could understand him.

I took his hand in my hand and hold it tight. Even I didn't know what to say. Maybe silence was better option. In a while door swung open and in came Rahul. He was I think in yesterday's clothes because his shirt was tore from side a little, his hair was mess, and he had a bandage on his hand. As he saw me, he came running by my side hugged me a tightly.

"Rahul its hurting"

"I am sorry I am really" he said

I touched his hand where the bandage was and he winced "what happened are you okay?"

"yes, I am okay and nothing big deal let's get you home shall we" he said and winked at me.

"Guys before we go, I want to meet uncle and aunty please " I pleaded

"Don't call them that they are not what they are Trisha" Aditya said

"I know that's the reason I want to meet them, I want to know why just why they did it. It can't only be because of property I just... please can we go. Also, you were the one who said to me to get closure now it's your turn please Aadi please."

"Fine but not more than 15 minutes otherwise I don't know what will happen next" Aditya said. His voice hoarse and eyes red.

In about an hour doctor gave me discharge. After another half an hour we were in hospitals parking lot.

"Are you sure Trisha you want to do this? We can go tomorrow or later" Rahul asked me.

I looked in the rear-view mirror, my eyes meeting Aditya's eyes. "Yes I am sure of it."

"And you?" Rahul asked Aditya again our eyes met. I nodded at him and he said "Me too"

We were on our way to detention center. We reached there in an hour. It was my first time seeing an actual prison apart from movies or series. The officers let us in. We were told to sit in a small room. The room had table with two chairs. It also had a small wooden bench. The room had a window with bars on it with surveillance camera. Rahul and Aditya were pacing in the room while me and Aarushi were seating on the bench holding hands.

Just then door swung open and entered an officer, lady officer and with them Aditya's parents. We stood up. They took a sit on the chairs that were placed. Officer gave us nod and went outside. We were alone with them. They both look different. Not how I remember the last I saw them. They were wearing clothes that were way too big for them. Uncle was wearing a black pant and white t-shirt with small stains on them. Aunty was wearing Punjabi suit. They looked so old in it. if it was another day or any other situation, I would have not recognized them. No one spoke anything it was pin drop silence. I looked at Aditya he was all furious his eyes were red. Even I didn't know what to say to them. They both were looking down at the table. I cleared my throat and all eyes were towards me. My eyes were watery I gather some courage and spoke just one word

"WHY?"

Aditya's father met my eyes "beta"

As soon as he said that Aditya got furious and ran towards him with all the anger that was building up in him. He grabbed his collar "DON'T CALL HER THAT. YOU HAVE LOST THAT RIGHT WHEN YOU...YOU..." he said his voice all hoarse and his eyes watery too. Rahul caught him before it could get any worse.

"Don't, not now not here. "Rahul said to Aditya

"NOW ANSWER THE GOD-DAM QUESTION YOU MURDERES" He said shouting at top of his voice.

"Trisha, we didn't want to kill them it was an accident" he said to me. Even he had tears in his eyes.

"DON'T LIE DON'T YOU DARE TO LIE. IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF THAT FUCKING PROPERTY OR THAT BLOODY BUISNESS JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY YOU KILLED YOUR ONLY FRIEND YOUR OLD SCHOOL FRIEND. THE STORIES YOU TOLD ME WHEN I WAS SMALL. HOW COULD YOU HOW. ??" Aditya was shouting. Aarushi held him and led him towards the couch. He sat down with head in his hand

"I want to know the real reason." I said

"I swear I didn't want to kill anyone. We were at your house. Yes, I wanted the business. It was just I wanted to be the manager and CEO rather than him." He said while pointing towards Rahul. 

"But he said no, that our time is over and its time we let go and enjoy the old age. He also said he had given his word to vijay Rahuls dad, that Rahul will be the manger. Now he couldn't back out and also insisted me saying not to back out from the promise we had made made. So, I decided that I would no longer continue the business. I went with papers that I wanted to quit and I want my money back. Not just my invested money but also my time that I have invested I asked him to give two Crore rupees back."

I was shocked, two crore is really huge amount. I don't think my dad had that much of money.

"Your dad declined and said it is a large amount of money he didn't have that much. He suggested me to wait for six or ten months that once we have profit you can have it. He said he had given his word to Rahul's father that he will be the next in line to take the business and now he cannot take it back.  I was very furious. I couldn't stand that he choose Rahul over his old friend so in anger I pushed him. He lost his balance and his head got hit by the side table and I think he umm broke his neck. I was shocked. your mom shouted and to silence her Radhika hit her with the vase. We were frightened didn't know what to do. So, to look like someone else did it. We made the leaving room a mess and made it look like a murder scene".

He said and started to sob. All my strength was gone. I was shivering and crying I was about collapsed on ground but Rahul caught me.

"You should have waited for six months. You would have got your money." I said and started to cry.

"I AM SORRY TRISHA, ADITYA WE ARE SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE US"

"YOU ARE BEYOND FORGIVENESS. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME. OFFICER TAKE THEM" Aditya said.

I was in my room getting ready to go to shopping with Aarushi. She had asked me to wear my black dress that she had gifted me to my last birthday. I still don't know why I have to wear this for just shopping. Well After all she is Aarushi she can do anything and no can refuse her.

It has been almost six months after the confrontation and all that mess that happen. Everyone tried their best to forgive. I tried my best, don't know what else we can do other than that. We all were are back to normal. I changed my job though. Couldn't handle to go back and pretend everything was normal. We four found family in us. I am glad at the end everything turned out well.

Taking the last look, I went outside my room.  It was pitch dark in the room. huh! what it just 6 in the evening. I called Aarushi but she didn't answer.

"Aarushi where are you? "I called her again

I turned to see everyone coming in through the front door. Aditya had a camera and he was recording it. Aarushi was smiling like maniac. what is happening? Than Rahul came in dressed in black shirt one ofmy favourite. He looked handsome in it. He had his messy hairs just I like them. He winked at me. I started to blush . I averted my gaze. He took my hands in his and stared right into my soul.

"You look beautiful" he said to me making me blush even more.

I turned back to look at Aarushi "What is going on what is this and Aditya stop recording what is going on?" I asked them. She didn't said anything. She gesture me to look behind. Confused, I look behind and there he was on his knees with ring in his hand. WHATTTT IS HE PROPOSING ME.?? IS THIS REAL?? WHAT !! as if reading my mind, he said

"This is real"

Puddles of water were in my eyes. I was completely speechless. I looked up at Aarushi and Aditya. Aarushi had tears in her eyes. Aditya had a wide grin pasted all over his face. Is this real am I dreaming again? I took a deep breath and looked at Rahul. Our eyes met and I can tell you that he was blushing more than me. He grabbed my hand and said.

"I know you don't like cliché but here I am on my knees, where do I begin.... Okay can I stand? because my knee is really hurting. God! how they do it in movies? "

I laughed.

"So much for being romantic. Way to go man" Aditya said to Rahul

He stood up and once again he took my hand in his hand. "Okay here we go" he took a long breathe and continued.

"When I was offered a job in Mumbai by your parents, I was not going to take it to be honest. Because I didn't want to leave my hometown, my parents, my friends everything. But my mom reminded me of you ,Aditya and that's when all the old memories came back. I always wondered why didn't you came with Aditya after that's vacation. As much I hated you for breaking my remote control, I enjoyed your company. When I came here and when I first saw you, I was shocked. That she is the same girl from my childhood who used to compete with me, who used to fight with me, and now she has become the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I didn't even realise when I started to fall for you, but when I knew it was too late and I was in totally love with you. I love it when you struggle to wipe the tears from your face when you laugh, I love how you take your hair to one side or tie them up in the bun, I love your sarcastic way of talking, I love about how you care for others, care about  me, I love how emotionally strong you are, I love how you sing to the wrong lyrics with full confidence, I love when your nose flares or the way you pout when something goes wrong or unwanted thing happen, I love when you cry while watching something emotional on tv. I love it when you just shut the book when you are reading, or when the character does something stupid, and I could continue with I love you things for as long as I can talk, but the bottom line is I love you with all my heart. I love you Trisha."

He once again went down on his knees opened the box of ring and looked at me

"I don't know if this , if we are going to be perfect or not. I don't care how much mess we create, I want to be with you in it. I want us to be us Rahul and Trisha. So, miss Trisha would you like to spend your life forever with me a.k.a Mr. Spoiler. I promise to be there to hold you when you trip miss clumsy" and he winked at me

I hade huge smile pasted all over my face. I could feel my face turning red. I could feel my heart screaming out. My stomach dip when he said I love you. Is this real did he really said those words? I was in utter shock. I wiped my tears and I said

"YES!! YES YES OH MY GOD YES!! I love you too. I have really no words to say. Yes, I would love to spend my life forever with you. "

With that he stood up and put a ring on my finger. Oh my god the ring it was beautiful. It was gold with diamond. It had two hearts on either side of it. Both the hearts were stoned by diamonds. It looked beautiful.

"It looks beautiful." I said and he hugged me tightly. He buried his head in the crook of my neck and I rested my head on his chest. "I love you. I will always keep you safe and happy no matter what" He whispered in my ears

"I love you too. I know that you will. You are the best thing that's has happen to me. Thank you for coming in my life" I told him. We broke our hug. We were still holding each other's hands. Yeah, I know cliché but I think cliché comes along with love.

"what now kiss, we are waiting" Aditya said with goofy grin and still recording.

"Yess please kiss it already" Aarushi said

My eyes widened what?! kiss NOOOO. I looked at Rahul even he was flustered. He looked at me shrugged his shoulders gave me cocky smile and rubbed the back of his neck.

"well you know we have to follow the norms of proposing. With love cliché follows."

Dam that cliché. After hearing this I couldn't get more red. I looked into his eyes. All I could see was that one kiss. Que the boys. My eyes went to his lips and I couldn't agree more with him. Someone has said things we do for love.

I just smiled at him. He put his hands on my waist looked right into my eyes our face only inches away. "I love you" he said and before I could even respond he kissed me. I couldn't even describe how it felt. All the romantic cliché novels I had read or the movies that I had watched was all different. The foreign feeling that gave me was something else. I loved it. I wanted more. All I wanted to do was get lost in the feels. So, I gave in. I closed my eyes and stood on my tip toes and kissed him back.

After a while we broke the kiss and all I could hear was my heartbeat. Oh my god that was my first kiss. I still don't know if I am dreaming or not. Aditya was whistling and Aarushi came running towards us and hugged us both together "oooo I love you guys SOOOOO much" she said while she wiped her tears. Aditya came and gave us a tight hug.

The four of us couldn't be happy any more. We were all sitting on the couch watching Final destinations. We were all suckers for horror. Memories of my parents started to pop one by one in my head. How happy would they be if they were here today?. I miss them so much. My eyes were getting watery I got up and went outside in the balcony for some fresh air.

I stood there for a while. My thoughts were interrupted by someone hugging me from behind. I knew who it was. He rested his chin on my shoulder. We stood there in silence. Well I don't know of any déjà vu or coincidence but it felt like one of my dream. Just cliff was replaced by my balcony, my view was replaced with my building gate, but air was still cool. So to complete my dream I turned to face Rahul and he had a huge sweet smile on his face. I hugged him and rested my head on his chest.

"I miss them. I miss them so much" I mumbled into his shirt

"I know. Sometimes when there is good thing about to happen in our life, we have to sacrifice more good things. So that we can experience it with all our heart." He said while rubbing my back. I just nodded.

"oh sorry!! You guys do know we have bedrooms in our apartment. Don't have to put a show. "Aarushi said from behind us. I just shook my head and welcomed her to give me a hug. 

"what a small reunion" Aditya said we all laughed. All four of us stood there for a while and all I could think was how lucky I am to have this people in my life.

And yes,

Dreams Do Come True.

************THE END***********

This is it !!!

This is my first attempt to write a story. I don't know how is it.  I enjoyed myself while writing this. Writing is something that always keeps me sane from all the chaos.

Please give your honest opinions! I would love to read it.

Thank you so much !!!! 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.8K 399 24
Sometimes love doesn't come when we expect them to, and sometimes it does come when we expect them. Marks life suddenly became difficult and miserabl...
15.6K 963 39
How can someone marry a murderer of her own family? Inaayah munir radwan, nothing but a mystery in its self, only she can solve her. ubaid siddiqui...
651 67 39
Trisha J was living two lives. One, the real her, the boring life, with no friends, and boys on the radar. And other, as the famous writer and instag...
64.7K 1.8K 57
Brooke and James have known each other since they were little. But what happens when Brooke's past comes back in? Will James leave? What would happen...