YURI ONE SHOTS (FEM CHARACTER...

By kicho26

THIS A YURI OR GIRLXGIRL ONE SHOT STORIES SO PLEASE IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE, I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO LEAVE... More

CH. 01 - Yui Hirasawa (K-On)
NOT AN UPDATE
CH. 02 - Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
CH. 04 - Shana (Shakugan No Shana)
CH. 05 - Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo)
NOT AN UPDATE
CH. 06 - Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo) II
CH. 07 - Aisaka Taiga (Toradora!)
CH. 08 - Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo) III
CH. 09 - Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo) IV
NOT AN UPDATE
CH. 10 - Hinata Hyuuga (Naruto)
NOT AN UPDATE
PICK! PICK! PICK!
CH. 11 - Rias Gremory (Highschool DXD)
CH. 12 - Karin Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
CH. 13 - Shiki (Senran Kagura)
CH. 14 - Dorothy/Daisy McBean (Princess Principal)
GOT TAGGED
CH. 15 - Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)
A/N
CH. 16 - Rias Gremory (Highschool DXD) II
CH. 17 - Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo) V
THOUGHTS? 🤔
SORRY 😢
CH. 18 - Asuna Yuuki (SAO)
CH. 19 - Shiki X Fem!Reader X Hikage (Senran Kagura)
CH. 20 - Tae Hanazono (BanG Dream!)
NOT AN UPDATE
NOT A CHAPTER STORY
CH. 21 - Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live)
CH. 22 - Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki No Kyojin)
⚠️CH. 23 - Kurumi Tokisaki II (Date A Live)

CH. 03 - Tohru (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon)

9.5K 150 48
By kicho26

TOHRU'S POV

CRING! CRINGG!! CRINGGG!!!

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. Indicating a fresh start of the day.

"It's a wonderful morning!" I stretched and proceeded to the kitchen to take basket for groceries.

"I wonder what I should cook for Y/N-san today."

Hmm. Y/N-san said yesterday she wanted an omelet so maybe I'll go with that.

After minutes of shopping, I went back home and started to cook for my wonderful Master. I hope Y/N-san will like my special omelet for her. I want to see her smile. Gosh! I love my master.

After 45 minutes of cooking. I'm done! Tadaa~

Just as I finished cooking, Y/N-san got out of her room, went to the bathroom, and to the dining table.

"Good morning, Y/N-san!" I greeted her with a wide smile.

"Morning, Tohru." She smiled sweetly.

"Y/N-san, I've cooked a special omelet for you."

I handed her my special omelet.

"Oh so you go with my suggestion yesterday. Thanks, Tohru."

She patted my head. I blushed at the contact which made me smile widely. She saw it then smiled back at me.

She picked up the spoon, scooped the omelet but then stop. 'Ooppss!'

"Tohru." She plainly called my name.

"Wh-what is it, Y-Y/N-san?" I stuttered.

"This is your special omelet?"

"Y-Yes?" I laughed nervously.

"You put your tail in it! Again!"

"But my tail is delicious!"

"I don't want it!"

I flinched and she noticed it.

"I-I'm sorry, Tohru. I was expecting to eat a normal omelet."

"But it's a special omelet, Y/N-san! I made it with my lots of love for you! And normal one is boring. Just try it out Master~"

I walked to her, grabbed the spoon, scooped the omelet, and I tried to feed it to her. She lightly tapped my hand away.

"No Tohru! I'd rather eat nothing than eat an omelet with your tail!"

"Please Y/N-san, just a small bite please. Small bite won't be bad."

"So you're saying if I eat many then bad things will happen to me?"

Teehee~ I can't win to her, can I?

"N-no, of course not."

I said as I looked away. She came closer to me, her face is just a centimeter away from me.

"Look at me, Tohru."

"W-why?" I said as I refused to look at her.

Then she held my cheeks with her both hands to let me look at her. I blushed because she's staring at me intently. 'Gosh, I could lose myself in those eyes. I can'tt!'

"Will you tell me if I kiss you?"

'Wait? Wh-what?'

"K-k-ki-kis-"

Before I can finish my sentence she pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips.

W-we a-re really ki-kissing? I'm n-ot dreaming, r-right? But if it's a dream, please I don't want to wake up. ( >///<)

After a minute, she pulled away. I pouted at the sudden loss of contact of her lips on mine. I missed it already.

I looked at her. She's blushing too.

"I-I'm s-sorry."

She quickly got up and went outside without saying goodbye.

"Y-Y/N-san?“

Y/N'S POV
What the heck did I do? Am I out of my mind? I thought for a minute about her lips being kissable and wonder how would it taste like then.. then I realize I'm kissing her. Now how can I face her?!

I don't know what to do!

This whole day is so tiring. I couldn't focus in my work. Gosh I need a drink.

I stopped at the nearby store and bought two beers. Two beers won't hurt, right? After that, I went to the park and sat at the bench.

I remember the events this morning. I touch my lips. I can still feel her soft lips on mine. I want to feel it again. Wait. Stop it!

But honestly, I love how her lips touch against mine. Do I like her now?

Ah. Maybe. Tohru isn't bad at all. She's a strong and passionate girl. She always lightens her surroundings and she is pretty too.

I realized that my can beer is empty and we to the store to buy another one.

I decided to walk home while drinking my beer. I looked at my watch and it's passed 10. Dang! Tohru might be worried by now.

I hurriedly went back home. Before I could reach the door handle, it flew open and I was tackled by a girl.

"Y/N-san, where have you been? I'm so worried. I thought you hated me. I thought you left me forever."

Tears are threatening to fall from her eyes. Oh no!

"To-Tohru please don't cry. I don't hate you, okay?"

I hugged her tightly.

"Common let's go to my room. We'll talk."

She noded and followed me in my room. I closed the door and sat on my bed. I patted the space beside me wanting for her to sit beside me. She obeyed. I held her hand. She was startled by my action so I immediately pulled my hand away. Did she hate me now?

"S-sorry." Is all I said.

"N-no don't be, Y/N-san."

This time she held my hand and placed it near her chest. I blushed. I looked at her in the eyes.

"T-Tohru."

"Y-Yes, Y/N-san?"

"Tohru about th-this morning."

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm sorry."

"What? Wh-why? Did you hate it when you kissed me?"

"N-no. Y-yes. I mean, nooo. Ahh!"

She looked at me worriedly. "Y/N-san, are you alright?"

She stared at me intently, waiting for me to continue.

"It's not that I hate kissing you. I-in fact I l-like it."

"Really?" She said, her face brightens.

"Y-yes. I thought your lips look so soft and kissable. I didn't realize I had been kissing you."

"Oh."

"Tohru. I think I like you." I managed to say without stuttering.

"Wh-what? Do you re-really?"

I nodded. I kissed her hand and squeezed it earning a blush from her.

"Yes, Tohru. I like you."

"B-but how? I'm not a human. I'm just a weak dragon."

"Tohru. You're not weak. You're the strongest creature I know. Besides, Dragon or not, I still like you." I stared at her seriously without batting an eye.

"And how can I not like you, Tohru? All you do is take care of me and show me how much you love me. You're such a sweet and caring girl that any man or woman could dream of."

She blushed madly from what I said. I know it makes me cringe before, but I like this girl and I have to tell her that.

Then I realized tears from her eyes.

"Oh no, Tohru! Why? Don't cry please. I'm sorry if I said something wrong."

I hugged her. She pulled away quickly then looked at me again.

"No, Y/N-san, it's tears of joy. I'm so happy you like me too. I just can't help myself from crying because I longed for you to say those words."

She smiled sweetly at me while tears continue to flow from her blazing red eyes.

"Y/N-san, I know you heard me say this for a hundred times but still I wanted to say it... I like you, Y/N-san. No, I love you."

"C-can I k-kiss you?"

She simply nodded. I pulled myself closer to her then closed the distance between us. I kissed her slowly and gently. I want her to know how special she is to me. When I was about to pull away she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me again.

This time our kiss is a little bit intense but still with love and affection. I love how her lips moves perfectly with mine.

I pulled her waist as she held on me tighter. I smiled on the kiss.

After some minutes of make out, I pulled away. I looked at her lovingly. Then I feel hot and dizzy. And I feel like I can do whatever I wanted to do that's why the next thing I do is out of my character.

I pushed her lightly on the bed. I straddled her. I kissed her fervently. Slowly, I kissed her nose, cheeks, chin, sucked and bit her neck making sure to leave a mark. She moaned from what I did. It's turning me on. Gosh. I love her moan.

When I start kissing down her neck she suddenly stop me.

"A-ahmm, Y/N-san. I'm sorry. I-I'm not ready for 'it' yet. I-I'm sorry, Y/N-san. Please don't be mad."

"O-ohh."

I sighed. And breathe in deeply. I have to control myself. I don't want to force herself to do 'it' if she isn't ready yet.

"It's okay Tohru. I'm not mad. I don't want to rush too. Sorry for acting without thinking. I'll be careful next time. I'm sorry if you don't want to do it."

"N-no. It's not that I don't want to. I love to do it with you. I want to give myself to you Y/N-san, but I want to be ready."

Wait. What is she going to do to be ready? I wonder. Well, anyways, right moment will come.

I smiled at her and pulld her to another hug.

"Don't worry about it. We'll take things slowly. I love you, my lovely dragon."

She blushed and squealed.

"I love you too, Y/N-san."

THEND.

A/N:
Sorry if it's long. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Thank you, Reader-chan! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 572 38
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
51.1K 242 22
Just fun little one shots I do in my spare time. No regular update schedule it's just whenever I find the motivation.
107K 3.1K 24
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
7.7K 200 2
هنا حيث ملهى ليلي يجمع جميع العهره تعليم العهر و الرقص