AISHA: AISHA 2 GROWN

By byRedonfire

Based on a true story. Aisha celebrates her 18th birthday and has only one thing on her mind. READ BOOK 1 IN... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: LET THE WAR BEGIN
CHAPTER 2: BARBEQUED
CHAPTER 3: MIAMI
CHAPTER 4: FIRST FIGHT
CHAPTER 5: HIS DAUGHTER
CHAPTER 6: PARIS IN DENVER
CHAPTER 7: A RAINY EVENING
CHAPTER 8: ESCAPED
CHAPTER 9: FEEL ME
CHAPTER 10: TAKEN
CHAPTER 11: NICE
CHAPTER 12: MASQUERADE
CHAPTER 13: PROVE IT
CHAPTER 14: ONCE YOU FALL IN IT
CHAPTER 15: TAE 'N ISHA
CHAPTER 16: LOVE
AISHA'S BIRTHDAY: PART ONE
AISHA'S BIRTHDAY PART TWO: HER GIFT
CHAPTER 19: THE PARTY
CHAPTER 20: HER WISH
CHAPTER 21: UNINVITED, UNEXPECTED GUEST
CHAPTER 22: EARNED IT
CHAPTER 23: HAPPY OR HOSTAGE
CHAPTER 24: DUCT TAPED
CHAPTER 25: UNDER HIS SPELL
CHAPTER 26: FOR HIS LOVE
CHAPTER 27: A BEAUTIFUL EVENING IN NEW YORK
CHAPTER 28: THE GIVER'S BALL
CHAPTER 29: DOWN FOR TAE
CHAPTER 30: HEARTBEAT
CHAPTER 31: TRICKY
CHAPTER 32: HIS OBSESSION
CHAPTER 33: KING OF THE BLOCK/FAMERICA
CHAPTER 34: HER MAN
CHAPTER 36: SNEAKY BITCH
CHAPTER 37: SAVING IT
CHAPTER 38: A DOG
CHAPTER 39: READY

CHAPTER 35: THE HOOK UP

573 42 21
By byRedonfire

"He buys you everything, even diamond rings, but it don't satisfy what you really need... Keep on lovin' on me when we lovin',  keep on touchin' on me keep on touchin', but don't call me out my name when we going umm umm um aahh..."

KEEP ON LOVIN' BY JESSE POWELL 

VAUGHN'S POV

"Listen Grayam. Whatever is on your mind, about Tae? I suggest you bottle that shit up, and get back to real life. Tae never wanted you in that part of his life, and you don't need to be in it. We did whatever we had to do to save you, and you'll never have that problem again. You hear me? So you take this check, and go vacation with your husband somewhere nice. And get back to your real life," I told Grayam when I saw that she had goo-goo eyes for Tae after he rescued her. I get it, but she had better chill the fuck out.

Of course it took me to be the one to accompany Grayam and her husband back to Atlanta -- so Grayam can take a nice long break -- after I sweet talked her and her husband into a place of a calm and clear conscience, big bread, and discretion. And I'm glad Delontae didn't fuck her. I can tell that her husband would know if he did.. I gotta watch that mothafucka, like I told Grayam. She had better keep her husband in check.

This right here is my focus right now. I'm up in a luxury Hilton hotel in Atlanta... her body thick and right, she fine as hell, I lick all over this ass and maneuver her up outta her clothes.. and she so gone.. and still crying and saying she's betraying Aisha. Yep. And she just don't know Aisha..

"She'll kill me if she finds this shit out," Yavonsha whispers. And in my gut. I know Aisha set this whole shit up, something tells me. But I don't give a fuck.

"Hol' up," Yavonsha says with her hand in my chest, staring at my tattoo.

"That's a Vice Lord tat," she whispers and looks up at me.

I just stare back.

"You a Vice lord," she says, staring in disbelief. I just watch her eyes...

"So gang made you an attorney. Smart," she tells me slyly and wipes her eyes.

"Yeah. So you gone stop cryin' and thinkin' I'm a snitch?" I ask her with a sly smile back. She smiles back at me.. pretty self. I lean in, staring at her lips.. and she kisses me back..

"You sure?" she begs me with her eyes while I tongue her.

"Ssssh come on baby, we good," I whisper to Yavonsha when I lay her back. I'm about to tear this pussy up..

Even though all I can think about when she grabs me and kisses all over my chest.. is that conniving beautiful bitch Aisha. She so fucking psycho she amazes me. And all I can visualize -- is me, standing there waiting on Aisha to sign then damn contracts this morning... With Tae laying between her legs, holding on tight. And knocked out sleep.

It was fuckin' torture.. all I could do to stop staring at his hands, gripping her soft thighs in them lil bitty ass shorts and that tank top with them perfect, perky titties.. He was holding on for dear life, in his sleep -- And all I could do was start scrolling through my phone, when usually, nothing or nobody can't knock me off my game. Not nothin'.. but that bedroom, decked out like sex. With all that fuckin' money Tae got. And he signed all of it, over to her. Power of Attorney, Aisha got it. Laying there like that for Tae, so peacefully twisting in his hair. Lke a fucking witch, she's got a spell on that nigga. And Tae ain't gone never let go.. I picture how she tried to move out from under him to read that contract and he gripped that ass. She threw her hair with that big rock on her fuckin' finger.

It was like I was watching a sexy ass video, they live like fuckin' stars. And I want that shit. With somebody. What Tae built in Aisha. I want that shit.

"He not gone let me get up, he's exhausted, just stay right there," Aisha told me and rubbed his fucking hair and the nigga just exhaled and went back to snoring while she was reading them damn contracts. She's got total fucking control. At her age-- Tae was laying between them legs like he was in fuckin' paradise.. because he knows she's got it, and he knows he can trust her and he good.

Hell naw. He ain't gone never let go.. And I want that type shit. I want it bad.

That pussy got to be good..

"So good," I whisper... and kiss Yavonsha.. tonguing her and pretending like she's Aisha.

I don't give a fuck, I gotta make it through this game that I let Aisha lure me into..

I maneuver and pull her apartment keys from my pocket.

"What's this?" Yavonsha stares.

"The keys to yo new spot. I'm tired of sneaking around. Just move in it. And let me treat you right," I beg Yavonsha. On a mission.. and she throws herself on me, and I snatch off the rest of my clothes and get to it.

"Gotdamn, gotdamn, shit!" Yavonsha breathes into my ear while I try to make her fall for me.. I need a spy.. I lick her neck and rub all over her and she moans out. Hell yeah, I can get used to this...

Deep into it, with Yavonsha screamin' my name, somebody starts bangin' on the fuckin' room door.  And it can't be nobody but one of my crew.

This game with Aisha. It drives the fuck outta me.

AISHA'S POV

"What happened?" I hide in the bathroom while Vonsha crying on the other end of my phone, oh shit.

"Vonsha, gotdamn, was the dick that bad bitch, what he do, did he fall for it, what happened?" I whisper to her about Vaughn.

"It was so good. Oh my GOD, bitch it was good. All chocolate, until Kinte started bangin' on the fucking door, you got me in this shit!!" Yavonsha hisses at me, cryin' her ass off.

"What the fuck, what shit?" she got me hidin' and whisperin' she talkin' so crazy.

"Was the dick good enough for you to switch out on me bitch?" I sniggle, I can't help it.

"Yes it was you hoe! Bitch this is serious do you hear me laughin'?!" she fuss back.

"What? Oh my God, what, I'm sorry, what happened?"

"Kinte."

"What? You cryin' because he broke that shit up befo' you could finish, what he do?" I ask her, not understanding.

"Kinte bitch. KINTE. He caught me wit Vaughn, don'tchu get it?" she whispers, crying.

"Huh-wha- wait. Ohhhhoho shit. Vonsha! You fuckin' Kinte?!" I whisper, oh shit!

"Shut up!"

"Ohhohoho shit! Bitch are you crazy?! Why you ain't tell me you-"

"Shut up bitch! Just listen!" she hiss at me, oh my God.

"Vonsha. How long you and Kinte been fuckin' behind Charmagne back? And why you ain't tell me fool?!" I can't believe this shit!

"I couldn't say shit, you know how Kinte is! He can't STAND no talkin' and I could tell he was waitin' on me to tell you some shit like the typical female, so I kept quiet. Now I done fucked Vaughn tryin' to stay down for yo ass, and Kinte gone fuckin' KILL me!" my best friend cries.. oh my God. she fuckin' wit Kinte Tolliver? Oh shit.

"What he say, what happened, oh my God," I say and just close my eyes, shaking my head.

This is a disaster.

"Me and Vaughn was all into it and shit, I mean deep in it, and he just started bangin' on the damn doe outta nowhere. He was acting like Vaughn had to hurry up, it was urgent, so Vaughn got up and threw his shit on to go see what Tae wanted with him right? All the while Kinte was standing there fuckin' staring at me and breathin' like a psycho behind Vaughn's back, girl, I could tell he broke that shit up between me and Vaughn on purpose, and I mean we was ALL into it -- me and Vaughn both -- with me screamin' his name to the fuckin' sky and everythang Isha, and Vaughn was callin' my damn name right back, and I know Kinte heard it. Aisha I'm dead," she cries...

"So it was that damn good?" I say with my lip tooted up. Dayumm! Ol bitch ass Vaughn! I was praying she would tell me he had some lame ass dick! Dayumm!

"Aisha. It was big, dark, gangsta and good -- that dick was the fuckin' wood, bitch he fuck and throw that dick just like a lowdown ass nigga supposed to do," she tells me and I start laughing and gigglin' my ass off.

"Bitch that shit ain't funny! That dick gone get me killed!" she cries.

"IF you knew it was like dat with Kinte you should've told me and I would never have told you to fuck Vaughn! I would've told Tamala to do it!" I whisper.

"I was in the best position to do it tho, that's why I did it," she comes back. Sneaky ass, yeah right.

"Vonsha you a lie you sneaky bitch, you  just wanted that dick, shut up, you should've said sum'm about Kinte, you know not to play wit that nigga yo ass older than me, you know a crazy nigga when you fuck one, bitch I know you got more game than that!" I fuss back at this fool.

"Aisha -- did you tell me Tae really wasn't yo daddy even though Danielle BEEN figured that shit out?!" she buss me out. Wow.

"What? Fuck you-"

"Naw fuck you bitch, better yet fuck Tae, oh my GOD Aisha ya'll played the whole world, but I knew it tho, I just didn't say shit, you was fuckin' a big dick older nigga too don't be comin' at me!" she fuss back at me.

"My situation is SO different than that shit you talkin?" I say to this fool.

"So! Aisha how long you been gettin' it, tell the truth," she whispers. 

"Shut up, I just started gettin' it," I lie.

"You lyin', bitch oh my GOD, I knew it, I been knew it, but to know it, KNOW it fa sho now, is trippin' me the fuck out. That's why Armani hatecho ass, and Bo said it too, and Danielle said that shit too, she said it -- Aisha was it good, I know it's good Tae so fine, oh my God bitch Kinte gone kill me, help me out since you got Tae wrapped the fuck up! And you know you got his ass fucked up! Tell him to get his fucking brother bitch, help me out," Vonsha rants all fast like a fool in a panic. Oh my God.

"Vonsha where you at, and where Kinte at now, I don't know what you expect for me to do wit him -- and bitch you acting like ya'll in some deep ass relationship shit, when you know he married to Charmagne," I remind her.

"Bitch Kinte don't give a fuck about being married, he act like I'm his property. He was mad Aisha. Aisha he was mad as fuck, but he played it off. I don't know. I do know when I told him I was going out about two weeks ago he told me no the fuck I wasn't, and he made me stay at home cuz he said he was sick of niggas all up in my face-"

"Whoop there it is, he gone beatcho ass. Vonsha why you ain't tell me, I would NEVER have put you on Vaughn, fool Kinte gone fuck you up, he worse than Tae!" I let her know about my uncle Kinte. She dead.

"I miss the hell out Wingstop," Vonsha tells me the code for when someone walks in on our conversation -- and I instantly know it's Kinte. Oh shit..

VONSHA'S POV

"Who was that?" Kinte asks me when he walks in my apartment.

"Aisha," I tell him the truth.

"Oh yeah?" he asks me.

"Yeah. Kinte -- Kinte you never said we was nothing but what we was," I tell him, backing up some, nervous.

He just stares at me.. I watch his eyes and then look at the floor...

"Why you lookin' like that then? If we ain't got shit?" he asks me quietly.

"I don't know why, especially with you bein' married and shit. I don't know why I care how you feel," I tell him back. He just nods..

(AISHA'S POV CON'T.)

I picture my Uncle Kinte chillin, no talkin', and just straight chillin' and takin' it to a nigga in the dark wit no questions...

"I need you to shut the fuck up, and go over Yavonsha house and just knock like you came to visit, dayumm. why you gotta know all dat? Just go, just go check up," I'm telling Danielle with her ghetto ass stupid self!

Yavonsha got me pacing the fuckin' floor, she gone get us all fucked up!

"Okaaaay bitch lemme get this blunt rolled right fast-"

"Bitch ain't nobody got time for that shit!" I hiss back!

I look up when Tae walks in here.

"Get off the fuckin' phone," he commands.

"Lemme call you back," I tell Danielle and hang up.

"You put Vonsha on Vaughn?" he asks me off top. Fuck. I give him a guilty look.

"Of course I did like I told you I was. Once she told me what he was trying to do. Why?" I ask Tae with my heart thumpin'. This mothafucka knows everything, already.

"Because Kinte gone kill that bitch, and Vaughn too," Tae tells me. Oh ho ho shit.

"Why you looking at me like that, I didn't know! She didn't tell me shit, and Kinte married to Charmagne hell, how he mad? You betta getcho fuckin' brotha," I defend myself.

"Shut da fuck up, all you had to do was ask me before you pulled some shit! Now come on," Tae fuss at me.

"Ask you? Fuck you nigga you ain't my daddy," I snap out before I know it and think about what I just said. Tae gives me a look -- -- and we both bust out laughin'..

He pulls me into his arms.

"Hey," he tells me after he stares at me for a moment.

"Hey," I whisper back, staring back. Cute, crazy self.

"You ever cheat on me when we get married I'm gone cutcho muhhfuckin' dick off. Fuck whatcho brother do, I done told you," I let Tae know. He starts laughin'. I don't see shit funny.

"You love me?" he asks me. I nod. Hell yeah I love you nigga, you make up my world, I tell him with my eyes.

"Well come on then," he nods and tells me, and grabs me by the hand.

"Where we going?" I ask him grabbin' my purse.

"To Atlanta before Kinte go to fuckin' jail," he tells me. Oh shit.

"Go to jail for what, what he do?" I panic and start calling Vonsha.

"What he do?" I whine when Tae ignores me, rushing me up and Vonsha phone goes straight to voicemail.

"What the fuck is going on Tae? Naw, nope, tell me," I stop him when he tries to grab my arm.

"Will you please just come on baby? You know my brotha crazy, just come on, Vonsha alright," he tells me. I just stare at him.

"I gotta talk to Kinte in person. She alright. Errbody good, Kinte done talked Droopy down, everythang good. It's Vaughn I'm worried about. Now come on," Tae reassures me when he sees how I'm looking at him. My eyes buck.

Oh shit, this all my fault.

"You worried about that nigga?" Tae turns on me.

"Hell yes, we invincible with him on our team!" I hiss back at this fool!

"Don't start fuckin wit me Tae, I'm pregnant and hungry and I ain't giving a fuck whatchu say right about now, so let's just go," I tell him and he follows me out the room talkin' shit. And he still talkin' shit when we sit down on his jet. Oh my God, crazy ass!!!

"... like a nigga can't wait til you have the baby and errthang, and then knock yo ass out-"

"Will you shut the fuck up?! Oh my God, I get it! Dayumm! Ya'll keep some shit goin' and you comin' at me about Vonsha? When Vaughn been goin' at her and spendin' and fuckin' her and shit, wining and dining her trying to flip her-- you need to be glad I peeped it. And Kinte all mad, for the fuck whet?! Married ass, niggas ain't shit," I fuss back.

"Bitches ain't neither hell, she fucked Vaughn when she know she fuckin' Kinte, she wrong too," Tae comes back.

"How? Vonsha ain't stood before nobody God in nobody church and vowed to be true to nann one of them niggas," I remind Tae.

"So," he comes back.

"Oh marriage and commitment don't mean shit? Okay nigga, I'm telling you -- try me, and I'm gone chop dat muhhfucka off-"

"Will you stop threatenin' my dick? How you gone make this shit our shit? I don't cheat on you so kill dat," he tells me trying to find something to watch on his tv. I watch him fuckin' wit the remote and shit with his tongue to the side.

"Use it on anotha bitch and see what happen," I tell him about his tongue.

"Use what?" he asks me, preoccupied.

"You know what the fuck I'm tal'm 'bout! Grayam shol was pressed like she had some," I say what's been on my mind. He looks up.

"Had some what?" he asks all offended. I make a face.

"Okay lemme kill dat shit right here, I ain't never fucked Grayam, I pushed that bitch off me when she tried me-"

"TAE!" I get mad as fuck! That bitch tried my man?! Oh HEYULL naw!

"When?! Nigga you betta-" I get mad as fuck!

"See? That's why I ain't say shit!"

"Nigga what the fuck?!"

"We need that bitch like we need Vaughn, keep it real, what you just tell me? Did you let him fuck?" he comes back at me. I wanna beat the FUCK out his nigga!

"No," I admit.

"Okay den. Same situation," he tells me.

"No the fuck it ain't," I tell him.

"How it ain't?"

"Vaughn thought you was my daddy, that bitch knows you my man and she came after you, we'll see when we get to Atlanta," I let him know.

"You pregnant," he reminds me.

"I know dat, we'll see," I tell him again.

"She married and you know that shit went down, you can't-"

"I can't what?" I turn to look at him ready to bite his fucking head off with my back teeth!!!

"Wow," he says staring at my face, and he starts laughin'.

"I don't see shit funny nigga," I let him know.

"You look evil than a muhhfucka," he tells me still laughin'.. what the fuck ever, wait til I get in Grayam's face. She realized she had some ass and now she wants my nigga, I'll kill that bitch.

"I knew it. Soon as they snatched her up and you saved her ass, she fell in love, well she can just kill dat thought. I got it," I let Tae know.

"Awwww shit. Here we go," he says.

Damn right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 2.3K 53
21 and ready for law school -- Aisha's eyes are finally opening to see the true darkness that lies inside herself and Delontae. What will she do abou...
63.7K 1K 26
WARNING: PROFANITY USED THROUGHOUT THE SERIES Teenagers in their Senior Year of high school going through life together. For better or worse.
1.2M 29.1K 96
Read to Find out . . 💆🏾‍♀️ P.S .. yes , I know that the first chapters go pretty fast & that's kinda the point. Just showing how fast some girls ca...
120K 2.6K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...