A DANGEROUS GAME

By Shonnie_babey

Licking his lips at me, he stared intensively at me with his 6'3 figure standing over me, realizing i had no... More

DISCLAIMER
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
A/N

23

9.1K 269 23
By Shonnie_babey

This book will be moving kinda fast. Only because i start school in a couple days and i would like to finish this book before i start. So there will only be a couple more chapters left. Much love❤️

Like,comment,share.

It was Monday afternoon and Katrina was walking into the shop seeing everybody working. She smiled while speaking to a couple of people and going straight to her office and closing the door. Sitting down she started going through her email replying to a few people here and there before getting a knock on the door.

"Come in" she spoke up and Amanda one of the stylist poked her head in.

"Goodmorning Katrina your 9 o'clock is here waiting in the front"

"Thank you Amanda" she smiled before leaving out.

Katrina logged off her laptop before getting up and straightening out her clothes and making her way out of the office and to the front.

"Hi you must be India nice to meet you" they shook hands before walking to the back of the clothing store.

"Wow this is beautiful"she looked around.

"Thank you , so what did you have in mind"

"Okay so I'm having this big club party for my twenty first birthday and i wanna go all out maybe diamonds here and there , something fitting"Katrina nodded before going over to the racks and grabbing a couple of dresses.

"Okay so how about this one" she held up the first one. Which was a very sparkly strapless dress that stopped right below the knees

"Maybe something a little shorter" they both shared a laugh before she held up another dress.

"Okay so then there's this one" it was slightly similar to the first dress but this one was spaghetti straps and shorter.

"Do you have anything with a pop of color" Katrina smirked

"And that leads me to my last dress" Katrina held up the dress and India's eyes lit up.

"Yes this is the one it's so beautiful wow" she passed her hands over the dress.

"This one runs for regular $55 but for you I'll do $30 because of your birthday"

"Oh my god thank you so much" she exclaimed.

"No problem boo"she handed her the dress.

"Just bring it to the register my girls will take care of you" she thanked her before walking off. Katrina smiled in satisfaction before walking back to the front. While walking over to Amanda

"I'm going step out for a moment, please keep everything in order until i get back"

"I got you girl go ahead and handle your business" Amanda was definitely a trust worthy girl so she wasn't worried at all.

Getting in her car she pulled off going to chick fil a and getting her and Amir some food. Before making her way to his office. Pulling up she stepped out and made her way in seeing kash

"Wassup boss lady can i help you with anything"

"Hey kash And no thank you I'm just bringing Amir some lunch" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Uh yeah go ahead he back there" she looked at him for a moment before walking off and before she got to the door she heard giggling and another girls voice.

"Oh come on Amir your telling me you don't miss all of this" she waited for his response.

"Fuck out my face bruh i just told you i have a girl, if there's nothing i can help you with imma need you to leave" she smiled slightly.

"I know she don't have nothing on me and thats a fact so stop playing" and everything went quiet Katrina just trusted her instincts and walked in seeing the random girl kissing Amir as he pushed her away making her back hit the wall.

"Bitch get the fuck out my office before i get my girl to beat your ass you ever saw a pit bull and a Chihuahua fight" he questioned.

"Please that bit-"

"I want you to finish that sentence hoe, now i owe you a ass shopping for kissing my man" both of their heads turned as they saw Katrina removing her heels and taking her earrings out. She made her way over to the girl and right before she could do anything Amir pulled her back.

"She not worth it baby"Katrina scrunched up her face

"Fuck you defending her for" she pushed away from him and watched as the girl ran out the office scared for her life.

"Nobody defending her you too pretty to be out here fighting some worthless two dollar hoe"he tried pulling her towards him but she stepped back before picking up the food off the desk and taking his out, she placed her heels back on and her earrings back in.

"I just came to bring you food but I'm out"

"You not go stay and eat lunch with me"she shook her head

"Nah tell ole girl to eat lunch with you" she was being petty

"Mama she kissed me i swear" she held her hand up

"I'll see you later Amir" she tried walking out but he grabbed her arm

"Don't act like that kay i promise you it wasn't nothing"

"I'm fine i promise i just really need to get back to work" she looked at Apple Watch

"If you not mad then give me a kiss" she pecked his lips quickly trying to walk out but he grabbed her again.

"That ain't no damn kiss" he grabbed her neck brining her closer and kissing her passionately, she pulled away out of breath.

"You better be at my house later too" she rolled her eyes

"Mhmm" She hummed , he slapped her ass as she walked out the door.

"Keep playing with me Katrina" she flicked him off before walking out and going back to her car laughing.

Katrina found her self sitting in Amir's drive way. She got out making her way toward the door and unlocking it with the key he gave her and saw him sitting on the couch. He looked over hearing the door close before smirking.

"You listened to daddy i see" she rolled her eyes.

"Boy fuck you, you ain't nobody" she took her shoes off.

"That ain't no problem baby" he smirked watching as she caught on.

"You so damn nasty" she mugged him sitting down.

"How was work ma" he threw his arm over her shoulder

"It was fine boo what about you"

"It was straight for the most part but for real you really not mad at me"he questioned.

"Not at all boo i heard the whole conversation, and i applaud you for even mentioning me"

"You my lady, imma always give you recognition even on good or bad terms" they shared a kiss

"Aww i love the passionate side of you" he laughed before pushing her off

"Don't start kay"she climbed on top of him.

"Let's go upstairs"she whispered seductively in his ear watching as his body shivered.

"Bet" he jumped placing his hands under her ass before running up the stairs and into the bed room kicking the door behind him.

Y'all I'm not good with sex scenes😂😭 so there definitely won't be any in here but there will be teasing.

Like, comment, share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 10.7K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
3.2K 438 23
Queenie Ramirez wasn't expecting to fall for CEO business man Maxwell Roseman. They have many encounters from time to time, but when they have a one...
54 14 5
"You are hot, babe" I looked at where his eyes rested and I realized I was in bra and underwear...Fuck! "The colour suits you by the way!" he said w...
201K 3.9K 20
"You just don't understand what you do to me. I can't control myself." He kisses me harshly after I say that. His tongue pushes my lips and I try so...