Jungkook FF-Just A Fan

By ApA2007

She was among the sea of faces that admired him while he roams around the world to showcase his talent. He d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 60

3.2K 82 31
By ApA2007

Stella POV:

It's been two months since V and I started kind of dating and slowly gradually I developed feeling for him. But then there had to be a speed breaker, one of his childhood school friends visited him and then his attention got divided. I don't want him to be with me just like my mobile network but trust me she takes a lot of his time. Yeah 'she' the villain of my love story is a girl. And trust me she is too touchy with my man. 'Of course, he is my man he has said that he loves me so it means that he is my man right?' And since I don't have anything else to do I do this- talk to myself.

V was supposed to pick me up at 9 we had planned on going out of the town for a while. Since the shoot was over I was having my break while V was still on holiday.

And it's 1 in the afternoon he still hasn't arrived. And I know very well where he might be. She lives in just the adjacent building so they spend a lot of time together than he spends with me. This is what he calls giving his 200%?

It's 4 in the afternoon now and he still didn't come. I changed into my PJs. He is not coming today Stella. Hell, he wouldn't even remember that you had a plan. My heart clenched with pain. I was starting to love V. I was about to confess that I love him. But, I guess he might have fallen out of it.

Sleep would probably take my mind out of it. I wiped away the tears I didn't know escaped and tucked myself under the blankets after locking the door since both of them were at work.

The mad ringing of the doorbell broke my beautiful slumber at least dreams are beautiful than reality. I checked the time. It was 7 pm, Eli is back at this time. I pulled the covers and went to answer the door. Why was she ringing the doorbell like it's the end of the world?

But to my greatest surprise, it wasn't Eli but V.

V: S-Stella, baby I am so so so sorry I completely forgot, I was with Ileana we were having a harry potter movies marathon. By the time I remember it was too late. I am so sorry baby, we can go tomorrow if you want.

I couldn't help but chuckle it was more like a dry laugh.

Stella: It's okay V you can have as many movie marathons you want cause I don't think this is working. So it's better if we stop before it's too late and anyone of us- precisely I get more hurt.

V: W-what are you saying, baby? I am sorry but please don't say such things.

Stella: I understand V she is more beautiful than me, she is more settled than I can ever be, and she even knows you since childhood, people shipped you in school and college and so many other reasons, so I guess it's okay if you want to be with her. I won't mind it's not like we were serious or something right, we were just "Trying" and looking where it goes and I guess it didn't go well.

V: Why are you saying these things, Stella. I never compared you and Ileana. And I have never seen her other than as a friend. You are the only girl I love, please trust me.

Stella: It's not trust issues V, it never was. And nor did I wanted you to be with me 24*7. I just wanted to have a few minutes of your day which we could spend without any interference. But I guess that was too much to ask for.

V: Baby, it's not like that. I tried giving you time, but I met Ileana after almost a decade so I had to give her some time too.

Stella: Seriously V some time? Tell me the last time we went on a date or let alone just met just the two of us?

He stood silent thinking of the answer.

Stella: I'll tell you, it was the day I had my last shoot that day we met alone without any third person's interference. We had dinner at xyz restaurant and the very next day Ileana came to Korea.

Stella: Now would you open the history of our calls and tell me what was the longest call we had in the last two to three weeks.

He didn't do anything. Just stood there staring at me and the floor occasionally. So I took out my phone and showed him our call's history.

Stella: Precisely 2 minutes 14 seconds. Is this what you call trying? Trust me V I tried the best I can to stay unfazed by your ignorance but I couldn't at one point it has to come out. And today was the end of my patience and tolerance. And you know what V I truly began to fall for you. I did. But I thank god for not letting myself get deeper into this shit before it would have been harder for me to get out of it.

He was shocked by my confession.

Stella: It was nice being with you V trust me it was and thank you for everything you did for me but I guess this is where we say goodbye.

V: No Please no.

He pleaded with tears in his eyes.

V: Please baby I beg of you please don't end this. I love you I do. I'll do anything it takes to make it up with you. I'll give all the time you deserve but please don't end it like this, please.

Stella: Please, V, don't make this so hard for me. Trust me I don't want to leave you too but-

V: Then don't, don't leave me.

Stella: I'll have to think rationally and not emotionally for once.

V: So it's our final goodbye then?

I nodded. He sighed weakly.

V: I am sorry for hurting you. But trust me I tried too. I love you and always will.

And with that, he left. And I finally let myself cry out loud as much as you want.

But then I felt a hand yanked my and made me stand up straight. And then I felt a slap on my left cheek not hard enough to leave a mark but enough to give a stinging pain.

Stella: What the hell?

Eli: You don't get to say that. I do. What the hell? Either sitting idle have rusted your brain or you never had one.

Stella: You don't know Eli how bad it hurts to be ignored when you need him the most.

Eli: He ignored you? Well sorry to break it to you but I have never seen someone care about you more than he did. When you were sick last month he used to call me in the middle of the night and used to ask me to see if you are sleeping peacefully or not and if you are tucked properly I the blankets. Hell, that guy even used to call to remind us to give you medicines which Y/N and I used to forget sometime. And I know about that Ileana girl, they are just friends.

Stella: I know but-

Eli: I am not done yet. Suppose Daniel came to meet you to Korea and asked you to spend some time with you. What would you do? Ignore him and spend time with V or expect V to be mature enough and let you spend some time with Daniel. And that's all he asked from you. Just give him, some space and try to understand his feelings.

Daniel is my childhood friend.

Eli: And let me tell you this since he didn't. Do you know why he didn't go to his hometown for the holiday let alone for the new year?

Stella: His family is out of town.

Eli: That's what he told you. But the truth is he wanted to spend the time with you. Your first new year your first Christmas. That guy even thinks that he is not good enough for you but still hopes that you'll fall for him someday and then he'll do everything in his power to make you the happiest girl in the world. And you and I both know that he can get any girl in this world without even trying, yet he wants to be with you and only you. And all you did is, just decided to end everything just because he didn't give you enough time. I understand spending time together is all you ask for but sometimes you have to give each other some space and believe that at the end of the day he'll come back to you.

Her words began to seep in my mind and I realize how badly I overreacted over such a little thing. He always tried to keep up with me but never bragged about it.

Eli: And if you are smart enough I guess you know what do to do. But trust me, Eli, I have seen that guy giving it all just to make you happy. And I've never seen no-one and by no one, I mean no one, try so hard to make a girl fall for him let alone an idol. So now it's up to you to let the most beautiful thing that ever happened to you go or try and fix it.

I was ashamed of my actions was not enough to describe the embarrassment I felt.

Y/N: Stella!

She was panting very hard.

Eli: What happen why are you-

Y/N: Is this the bracelet you gave to V?

I took it from her hand and looked at it carefully.

Stella: Yes it is. Where did you find it? Did he give it to you?

This possibility would tear my heart apart but anyways I'll try everything for him to forgive me.

Y/N: I found it on the road, near the body of the person who had an accident, I couldn't see his face since he was taken by the ambulance, but I find it there. I -

Those words made my heart stop beating. I rushed out of the door towards the elevator. It was on the third floor. Running down the stairs seemed better than going at the speed of a snail in that box. Six more floors, Five more...Two more, one last one and once I ended on the ground floor I rushed towards the gate. I decided to ask people who were around about the details of the person who met the accident. It was surely not my V. He is completely fine. He is fine. I kept repeating for keeping myself composed and avoid breaking down at this moment.

I spotted an old man maybe in his late 50 sitting on the bench by the side of the building.

Stella: Excuse me, sir, did you witness the accident that took place on the road?

Old man: I am sorry young lady, I just got here.

Stella: Thank you.

I kept looking around and asking different people about the accident. Some of them witnessed it but didn't go near, while some saw the guy and the description they gave was not enough to know if he was really V or not, and the saddest part is that no one knew to which hospital he was taken. So I decided to go to the nearest hospitals, I was about to call for a cab when a familiar black Mercedes parked in front of the gate of the apartment.

And the guy who exited from the driver's seat was none other than V himself. His eyes met mine and tears finally fell from mine and without second thoughts I ran towards him and jumped in his arms.

Stella: I am sorry, I am so sorry. Thank god you are okay. I am so so so sorry please forgive me.

V: What happen why are you crying? And what you mean by I am okay?

Stella: Nothing just say that you forgive me.

V: For what?

Stella: For lashing at you. For saying the stupid things I said. For trying to end this.

V: I was never angry at you Stella, you had reason to be upset with me.

Stella: Put me down.

He chuckled and did as I said.

Stella: Just say you forgive me and you didn't give up on me.

V: But you said you don't want to continue this.

Stella: I overreacted I am sorry. Please tell me you didn't give up on me.

V: Of course not I still love you.

Stella: I love you too. I love you V.

I hugged him again.

V: R-really?

I nodded against his chest.

V: S-say that again, please.

Stella: I love you V. I love you so so so much.

He tightened his arms around me. After some time, we pulled away.

Stella: You came back for this I guess.

I showed him the bracelet.

V: Yes where did you find it? I looked for it my car but then I thought of checking it here.

Stella: You scared the shit out of me V. Next time please be careful.

I wrapped it on his wrist again and locked it.

V: What happened? Is everything okay?

Stella: Yes everything is okay. you are okay, I am okay, we are okay.

He smiled at the last words.

Stella: Do you have something to do, now?

V: Nope. Why?

Stella: Umm... shall we go out for dinner?

V: Sure, and I am sorry for not spending enough time with you earlier and sorry for forgetting about our date today.

Stella: No more, sorry now. Let's start new.

V: As you wish. So you want to go on a date in your pyjamas? Well, I wouldn't mind though you look cute in it.

I looked at my clothes and realized that I have been running around in my pyjamas.

Stella: I'll change you can wait in the apartment.

He nodded while smiling mockingly. 

Once I was done changing we went to the nearest restaurant and had dinner. Some people recognized him and we had to run away from there. But it was the best night of my life today I almost lost him. But at the end of the day, we are together that's what matters. right?

Y/N POV:

It's been almost a year Jungkook an I started dating. We have been through our ups and downs and so did everyone else. Almost all the boys were dating, except Suga and Namjoon. They both say that they want to focus on their careers right now.

So here I am cuddled with my boyfriend watching some Iron Man movie since I let him choose it. It's not that I don't like Iron Man it's just that if you see the same movie for about twentieth time you grow a bit annoyed of it. But Jungkook was watching it as if he was watching it for the first time. But I can't complain since he keeps up with my tastes of movies without complaining.

I looked up at him and saw him looking at the laptop on his lap like he is watching the most exciting thing in the world. He felt my gaze and looked at me, a smile formed on his face.

Jungkook: Bored?

I nodded.

Jungkook: Should we watch something else?

Y/N: No no no, Let's finish this movie. It was your choice today.

Jungkook: But you are bored of it, right?

Y/N: Doesn't matter let's watch this and then do something else.

He nodded, then we continued to watch the movie. I began to feel sleepy. Before I could sleep the movie finally ended.

Jungkook: So what should we do now?

He closed the laptop and placed it on the nightstand of his room.

Y/N: Let's just talk.

Jungkook: About?

Y/N: Anything, either way, we don't get time these days to catch up. Since you are having concerts all over Korea.

Jungkook: I am sorry for that.

Y/N: I love you Jungkook, I signed up for this you don't need to be sorry for what you are. 

Jungkook: You know sometimes I feel I am quite lucky to meet you. The day I remember it so vividly you handling everything with so much ease and maturity at the arena in India and even now you are childish and stubborn and times but when needed you can be the most sensible person I have ever met. And that gives me a sense of comfort and reliability from you. Thank you for not making this relation suffocating for me or making me choose between work and you cause that would surely affect my work and our relation too. Thank you for staying late after the concert that day, thank you for dropping us at our hotel that day, thank you for coming to Korea. Thank you for everything.

Y/N: Thank you too for being with me always and for being the caring and what else? Why am I so bad with words.

He chuckled and tightened the hug.

Jungkook: You don't have to be good with words to tell me how much you love me. I can see it your eyes.

Y/N: I am just glad we met and I got to know you and from being 'Just a Fan' of you I became your girlfriend. It was a beautiful journey though.

Jungkook: I am glad to.

He leaned forward and so did I. And we shared a loving passionate kiss.

I don't except this relationship to go on forever or for us to get married in future. But as long as I am with him I want to make the best of it. But I know he will always have a special place in my heart if we are together forever or not. Because he is my first love and always will be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A small author's note.

Thank you for reading and putting up with my late updates. Each and every reader, comment and vote matters to me. You view kept encouraging me throughout the book. It was a long beautiful journey since 12th of March 2019 since my first update till now. Anyways, I hope you liked reading it and I'll try and improve my writing skills and try to minimize the mistakes I made in this book. That's all for now. Thank you again.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.5K 26
Y/N was an ordinary girl, then she went to Korea and saw a guy with a mask but she didn't know who it was.....??? Jungkook fell in love with a girl i...
269K 9.1K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...
32.3K 1.2K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
12.4K 582 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...