My Bestfriend's Father

By MISSISSIPPI_EMPRESS

Short story. Time skips and jumps. Age differences. *DON'T READ COMMENTS THERE ARE SPOILERS* Fiction-literatu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
The End
New book alert📚🚨

Chapter 19

27.3K 947 627
By MISSISSIPPI_EMPRESS

|RECAP|

"Was I the one that told you to get all those abortions too". I ask sitting up from the couch a little bit

"Abortion's, you killed my kids". A voice said causing us all to look over in shock

•MILLI•

"Bitch you been fucking my uncle and you're mad because I'm fucking your dad". I ask laughing because this is the funniest shit I heard all day.

"It was after you started fucking my dad". She said rolling her eyes.

"It was actually before," Ivan said looking over at her with a mean mug.

"Damn you been hitting everybody in the living room uncle Ivan". I said jokingly shaking my head and I see Jade looking away.

"Waaaaaait a got damn minute don't tell me he was fucking you too". I ask pointing at her with my eyebrows raised.

"And y'all telling me neither one of y'all knew about the other that's tuff". I said laughing so hard my stomach started to hurt.

"Milli that's enough". My dad said looking over at me.

"Actually papa it's not because everybody this room was dick riding me about fucking Rodney and they all sleeping with the same man". I said as a matter a fact.

"I have something to say". Jade says finally speaking up.

"Rodney I'm so sorry Jasmine isn't yours". She said and I fell back into his arms acting as if I passed out.

"This shit is ridiculous". My dad said shaking his head causing me to laugh.

"What you mean she not mines Jade". He asked sitting up trying to hand the baby to me.

"Get him". He said still looking at her.

"No cause I don't know what you thinking about doing right now". I said folding my arms and then he places him on top of them.

"Who's is she". He asked walking towards her.

"Some guy I met at a club". She said lowly avoiding eye contact.

"Nah bitch talk your shit like you been doing you bad right". I said rocking José who started to move around.

"Milli Shut the fuck up". Rodney said and I gave him a stank look but I kept quiet.

                                  •RODNEY•

Looking over at Milli I see her mugging me but I don't care about all that right now.

"When did you know she wasn't mines". I ask leaning down in front of her face.

"A few months after she was born I went and got her tested". She said and I shook my head grabbing her by her neck.

"All that money I spent on her I want that shit back". I said squeezing it tighter before letting it go.

"I ain't even mad at you cause I knew how you were from the beginning". I said walking back over to Milli.

"Is this all we need to talk about cause I'm ready to bounce". I said taking a seat in my previous spot.

"I'm pregnant". Milli's mom said causing everybody to look over at her.

"Who's is it". Miguel asked staring at her.

"It's Ivan's". She said looking down as I shook my head.

"No, no, Ella está mintiendo". He said shaking his head.

"What the hell he say". I lean down asking Milli.

"He said no it's not she's lying". She said and I nod my head.

"Is this all we needed to talk about because at this point I only want to keep in contact with my father and that's just that on that and everybody in the room is in the wrong we can all agree on that and move on". Milli said shrugging.

"So you don't care that you're not my real father". Jasmine asked looking over at me with a sad expression.

"I do care but take that shit up with your mama to find out who your father really is". I said standing up with Milli doing the same.

"We out". I said leading her to the door with my hand on the lower part of her back.

"That shit was crazy in there". Milli said as she strapped José in as I watched.

"Shit you telling me I didn't know none of this shit was going on". I said starting the car up and backing out.

"Are you still going to talk to Jasmine after today". She asked looking over at me.

"Nah after that stunt she pulled taking my son that shit was dead". I said shaking my head thinking about what happened.

"I know that's right". She said and we continued the ride in silence.

Today was one hell of a day...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 18
A late brother's best friend romance. Four years away from home, a meticulously constructed 'new' life, and a heavy curtain to hide my skeletons behi...
232 61 28
When two beloved childhood friends get separated one old gift bound them together and help them to unite again. Its my first story please read it and...
66.9K 4.1K 30
A Past and Present definitely involve the people in it, but they both have more than that to offer. The situations, the choices made for you and th...
Monkey Wrench By MAX

General Fiction

181 5 19
A hidden life and a hidden past cross paths. Will these friends be able to stay together? Will life tear them apart? What is this path that intertwin...