Let's find love Again.❤️

Autorstwa EvansDowney08

I am terrible at giving descriptions but anyway. This story is taking place after Avengers infinity war. 'He... Więcej

Information.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not An Update!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 8

506 29 19
Autorstwa EvansDowney08

Stark Tower
Next Morning:

Tony's POV

Mornings here at the Stark tower is really not like the ones which usually happens at normal and simple families.

Really? How can it be simple and normal when this place is filled with superheroes!

I really didn't sleep the entire night like always and specially what happened yesterday but yeah I think I fell off to sleep for 1 hour and hence this disturbing headache. I tried to go back to sleep when I heard a big bang from upstairs, like I said in the beginning, we have quite normal mornings here.

I literally didn't rush upstairs because I knew it would be something very simple and yes just as I reached upstairs I literally watched 'The God of Thunder' fighting with 'Hulk' over a tart.
I casually passed them mouthing a 'Morning' to Nat and Clint and went straight to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee.

I grabbed the mug and came to the couch where Nat was sitting.

'Why isn't anyone having their breakfast? Am I really that late? I asked.

'No one made breakfast and there was only one tart and hence 'That stupid fight' was going on' Nat replied.

'Why didn't someone make breakfast?' I asked.

'Steve isn't up yet!' Nat said.

'Oh!' I said.

Steve wasn't up? I mean seriously? He is the one who is up even before the sun rises. He goes for a run, he goes to workout, makes coffee for himself and most importantly whatever he does he never forgets to prepare breakfast for us. This was really weird. I know whatever happened between us yesterday, shouldn't have happened but did it affect him so much? But he is sensible and not an idiot like me. He always has his mind on the right track. Well, is he doing this so he can avoid me?

As I was really deep into my thoughts I saw Barnes walking towards us.

'Good morning, what do we have for breakfast? and where is Steve?' he asked.

'Well we have no idea about breakfast or about the chef' Clint laughed.

'My, Why is Cap so late today? He is usually up quite early' Thor said.

Just as these conversations were going on we heard a sound in the kitchen and we understood that finally Steve was up.

He was holding a mug and came to the couch area.

Oh My! His face! His eyes! It looks like he didn't sleep the entire night. His eyes were a bit swollen, his shoulders quite not broad as always. Was he crying? Was he still upset? Did I do this to him? There was a sudden knot in my stomach, it caused me pain, so much pain to watch him like that. I thought of asking him or talking to him when he finally spoke up!

'Morning guys! I am really sorry about not making breakfast today, I just overslept a bit but yes I asked Jarvis to help you guys with breakfast' he said and was going to leave when Nat stopped him.

'Did you say that you overslept?' She questioned.

'Yeah and I am so sorry about breakfast' Steve replied.

'Steve! What's the matter with you? Your face and eyes are completely contradicting to what you are saying and moreover we are your family, you can talk to us about anything.' Nat said.

I saw him looking at me once and then back at Natasha and then he finally spoke up.

'I am just worried about Peter and nothing else and I will be fine.' He replied.

'Steve, we will bring him back and he will be again cracking his stupid jokes here with us.' Clint said.

'Yeah we will bring him back, you need to trust us Cap.' I finally spoke up too looking directly at him.

I saw him stealing a glance and then looking at Clint he spoke up.

'Yeah, well I'll just go freshen up a bit, you guys carry on with breakfast.'

With that he left the room. He just turned and left. He didn't even bother to reply to me or talk to me. He looked at me but that warmth, that charm, that spark and most importantly that love in his eyes which he always has was missing. I couldn't understand whether he was losing himself or I was losing myself with him.

'Something is really wrong with Steve guys! Can't you guys see it?' Nat said as soon as Steve left.

'I should probably go talk to him' I said.

'I don't think so that will be a good idea, Stark, but I'll go and check if he is fine.' Barnes spoke up.

Amazing! Now to meet or talk to Steve I had to freaking take Bucky freaking Barnes permission? Who on earth gave him that authority? I completely get it that they were or are best friends but whatever I love him or care about him much more than he does. Maybe this is just my jealousy speaking but no one has ever stopped me from doing something and specially stopped me about doing anything where Steve is concerned. Barnes needs a reality check that Steve is Mine and Tony Freaking Stark doesn't share.
But yet again I had to keep calm and sit on this stupid freaking couch and watch him walking towards Steve's room, My Steve's room!

'For once stop hating him and watch how things become simple.' Nat whispered.

'I don't hate Steve and you know that! You know the whole freaking truth.' I replied quite angrily.

'I was talking about Barnes. Plus he is nice trust me!' she replied and got up to leave.

'Right! Whatever.' I hissed back.

Steve's POV

I was making myself believe that it was an usual morning and I was loving this coffee but my heart just won't listen. These are the times when I feel I shouldn't have been so nervous about using cursing words. I woke up, who was I kidding? I didn't sleep and decided not to leave my room at all but this stupid headache and bad mood needed coffee and I had to go to the kitchen. As I went upstairs the first person I saw was Him! Tony! He was sitting there, holding his mug, his giant coffee mug, he looks tired and exhausted as always. I wanted to stare at him for a longer period of time but then I had to remind myself that he hates me and we are just team members and he doesn't love me or even cares about me like I do.
I scanned the room and saw all my teammates quite upset about something, oh yes! Breakfast! I was really guilty about not making breakfast today morning but I just couldn't be myself so I went ahead and told them sorry.

Nat tried to talk to me and she obviously understood something was wrong but I had to hide it as my 'something wrong' was sitting right infront of me. I know he was looking at me but that was probably because he thought if I fall sick or ill then it would delay bringing back Peter so I didn't even try or let me just rephrase it and say I didn't have the energy to look back at him anymore.

I just didn't stay there any longer so I apologized and was walking to my room. I sometimes feel apologies are much more easier than the actual crime committed. Apology comes easy and even simple and I feel this is why crimes or let me just say problems, quarrels and fights have increased so much these days. Things or relationships take time to become a strong bond and you go wrong somewhere and you just say a simple word 'Sorry' and you get better but do you really get better? I feel each 'Sorry' create those small cracks in a relationship.
I guess I was too engrossed in my 'Sorry' thought as I didn't realise Bucky standing near the door.

'Come on in Buck! Why are you waiting there?' I tried my best to give a fake smile.

'First of all don't even give me that idiotic fake smile and secondly you look like shit!' He replied.

'Language' The prompt reply that came out of my mouth.

'Come on Steve! Stop doing this to yourself plus can't you see that you are hurting that drama queen upstairs even?' He quite seriously said.

'Wait, did you just call Tony a Drama Queen?' I asked raising my eyebrows.

'Yeah, don't get jealous, you are a drama queen too.' He replied.

I laughed a little at his comment.

'I mean think about it, you guys are behaving like those couples in a typical romantic comedy movie.' Bucky said.

'Hey nothing against my romantic comedy movies.'  I replied genuinely.

After a moment we both started laughing, sometimes things that this boy tells me gives me genuine belly laughs.

'Thanks buck! Thank you for always being there and specially where Tony is concerned, I just get so emotional, sensitive and restless.' I flashed a genuine smile.

'Always Pal and btw if you will please go upstairs and feed your drama queen before both my drama queens starve themselves to death.' he said again.

'Tony didn't eat?' I literally asked getting too concerned.

'Go now!' he just replied.

Lab:

I looked for him upstairs but he wasn't there so this is the most possible place to find him.

'Friday? Is Tony inside?' I asked.

'Yes Captain Rogers and you can go inside.' Friday replied.

'Thanks Friday.' I replied as I went inside.

And there was Tony, working or rather concentrating too much on something I have no idea about.

'Tony, did you have your breakfast?' I asked casually, I just didn't want to look or even sound concerned.

'Oh look! It's Captain America! So how was that lovely and jolly conversation between you and Barnes? He really knows magic right? Makes you smile so beautifully even without trying that hard.' He replied quite sternly.

'Tony! Or should I just say Stark! I am here just to give you, your breakfast and once I am done with that I shall leave you with your work so I don't feel we really need to have a conversation, And I feel that's best so we won't waste each other's time.' I replied as sternly as I could.

I saw his angry eyes turning into something what people call pain but I feel that was just because I was really stern and rude to him but anyway, I said what was best.

He stared at me quite blankly but those brown eyes speaking volume. Probably conveying a message about how hurt he was.
Oh that's just my silly imagination. He can never be hurt atleast never by something I say.

Tony's POV

He came here to give me breakfast so obviously he cared but what about the laugh I heard while I was going to talk to him because I was way too concerned.

I really couldn't understand what was the trouble because all I wanted was Steve to smile but I think I wanted to be the one who made him smile. I could feel my skin burning so I just decided to come to my hideout or let's just say my lab.

And now there he was standing infront of me, he called me Stark for the second time and he said 'We won't waste each other's time' I waste his time? Am I not even a bit important to him that he feels I am wasting his time?

I couldn't shift my gaze from him as these thoughts lingered my head.
That's when Banner suddenly spoke up and I really didn't know how to reply to that.

'Are you both gonna kiss or something? Should I leave the lab to possibly not witness that scene? Said Banner and not at all in a joking manner.

Help needed!!😂

Hey my lovely readers, firstly I have become a really slow updater and I blame my internship for it but anyway thank you so much for your patience and love.❤️😌

Secondly, I need a huge help. Help me with the other shippers!
Comment whom you want to see paired with whom and I will consider your choice.😍😍
Plus don't give me a suggestion about shipping Steve with Bucky because I really can't do that so I am extremely sorry beforehand.😂😂
So, I hope you would comment and help me out with the ships you want to see in the story.

And keep me updated about how you liked this part!😂
Well, don't worry Stony will be fine very soon.❤️

I will update the next part much sooner I promise, but till then keep loving my ff and keep loving Stony!❤️

Love you guys!♥️🔥

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

849 22 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...
632K 20.3K 29
(Under editing) [MANY ERRORS. I started this book when I was just learning how to write and need to review this book severely!!] { U P D A T E | I've...
47.6K 1.5K 37
Here is my version of the Avengers in a chatroom. But they aren't in a chatroom, it's a group text. See what these crazy heroes text! This story take...
385K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...