Living with a pervert↕SaTzu

By olivia_hye_hoe

Chou Tzuyu, school's disgrace,a playgirl and a pervert. Minatozaki Sana, school's pride and joy, school's pre... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Seven

8.2K 343 209
By olivia_hye_hoe

Tzuyu pulled Sana's face for a passionate kiss. Sana moaned feeling her lips against Tzuyu's. Never did she think she'll kiss this pervert.

Sana was pushed further into the couch till she laid down. She could feel Tzuyu's tongue licking her lower lip asking for an entrance which Sana gladly gave. Sana moaned loudly feeling the younger's tongue exploring her wet cavern.

Sana felt a tug on her shirt, she knew what it meant and broke the kiss to took off her shirt. Tzuyu immediately latched onto her addictive lips. Tzuyu started leaving kisses on her neck while Sana was busy trying to unbuckle Tzuyu's belt.

Suddenly Tzuyu pulled away making Sana whine. "Sana, we can't" Tzuyu said got off her. Sana rolled her eyes and wore her shirt. "Why not? I thought this is what you wanted for a long time. Now I'm giving it to you so shut up and just take it." Sana said and pulled Tzuyu for a kiss.

"No.." Tzuyu pushed her away before she gives in. "It's not right, I don't want to do this just so you can forget what happened" Tzuyu said making Sana laugh sarcastically.

"You? Love? Don't make me laugh. What do you know about love? All you do is fuck around" Sana spatted at her.

"But you're different" Tzuyu said looking down on the carpeted floor. "Really? How am I different?" Sana asked.

"You're different because I lov..." Sana phone suddenly rang before Tzuyu could finish. She almost dropped the phone after seeing the ID of the caller.

"What? Who is it?" Tzuyu took the phone and saw Hongseok was calling her.
"This jerk still has the guts to call you. I swear to God Jihyo if I saw him anywhere I'll beat him to a pulp" Tzuyu said about to answer the phone but Sana took it from her.

"No, I can answer it" Sana said and pressed 'answer'. She cough a couple times so her voice won't seem like she was crying.

Hello?

Hello! Babe!?

Don't babe me after what you did to me!!

Wait! Please listen. I'm sorry, I was drunk and couldn't control my hormones.

That doesn't mean you'll try to rape me, jerk.

Please Sana I'm sorry. I shouldn't have drank so much.

I don't want to talk to you so stop.calling.me

No, I want to make this right. Meet me at the park tomorrow, please!

Fine but after that don't call me again we.are.over

Sana sighed and got up the couch. Tzuyu followed her to their room.

"What did he say?" Tzuyu asked Sana who immediately laid on the bed. "He said that he wanted to make things right." Sana said, her eyes close.

"Really? You're going to give  that asshole a second chance" Tzuyu said looking at Sana in disbelief. "Everyone deserves a second chance. By the way what were you saying before the phone rang?" Sana asked taking the younger by surprise.

"Y-Yeah, so the thing is I..I really like you. I've always wanted to tell you this but I was too shy. I've like you sinc..." Tzuyu stopped talking when she heard Sana snoring.

"Really? Come on, when I finally had the courage to say it..." Tzuyu heaved a sigh and caressed Sana's soft cheeks.
"You're lucky you're so cute".
Tzuyu lightly pinched her cheek and took a pillow to sleep in her room.

●●●●●●

"Are you sure you don't need me there?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded.

"Are you really really sure?"

"Yes, Tzuyu. Nothing will happen" Sana said and continued walking while Tzuyu was following her like a lost puppy. "Why are you even asking me? You've already followed me this far"

"Who said I'm following you? I'm just on my way to Rosè." Tzuyu said about to turn around but a soft yet aggressive hand stopped her from doing so.

"Don't.You.Dare" Sana said glaring at her. Tzuyu gulped nervously "I-I was just kidding" Tzuyu said nervously scratching her nape. "You better stay away from that girl" Sana warned making Tzuyu raise her eyebrow.

"Why should I? She's totally my type. Tall, beautiful, sexy and she got amazing skills at be...OWW hey! Stop it" Tzuyu giggled when Sana started punching her arm as if it's a punching bag.

"Shut up. Don't talk about her in front if me" Sana said continuously hitting her arm.

"JUST ADMIT IT, YOU'RE JEALOUS" Tzuyu yelled holding both of Sana's wrist.

"I'M NOT, YOU PERV..." before Sana could finish her whining Tzuyu covered her mouth with a hand and pulled her in a dark alley.

"What are.."

"Shhh...." Tzuyu silenced her with a finger on her mouth. She then nodded towards the end of the alley where two figures walked by.

"Dude, you should have controlled your hormones." One of them laughed.

"I messed up. I shouldn't have drink so much" the other said and Sana clearly recognise that voice, Hongseok

"It's been a year since my dare. When are you getting in her pants?" Hongseok's friend, Kino asked.

"Soon, let me get back together with her and then I'll throw her panties at your face."

"Are you sure she'll take you back?"

"Of course she will. I'll turn on my charm and in no time she'll love me again"

"She's so naive"

"I know right!" They finally waked away. Tzuyu sighed in relief and turned to Sana lookin' angry.

"Let's go" Sana said in a dead tone. Tzuyu simply followed her in fear. She have never saw Sana this angry not even when she broke the microwave, toaster, TV or the ceiling fan.

By the time they reached there they saw Hongseok sitting on one of the bench talking to a girl while his hand on her thigh.

Sana stomped her way there. "So are you free tonight?" Hongseok asked with a flirtatious smirk.

"Ahem!" Sana fake coughed making both of them to look towards Sana direction. The girl immediately walked away when Sana glared at her as if she was going to murder her.

"H-Hey, babe. How are you?" Hongseok got up about to kiss her but she put him hand on his chest to stop her from doing so. "Who was that?" She asked rather coldly.

"J-Just a friend" he said nervously.

"Are you sure she wasn't just one of your dare?" His eyes went wide when she said that. "W-What do you mean?"

"Stop acting. I heard your conversation with Kino earlier" Sana snapped at him.
Hongseok laughed sarcastically and ruffle the back of his hair. "Looks like I'm caught. Damn it! There goes my money" Hongseok cussed kicking the sand.

"How dare you play with my feelings? Did you know how much I loved you?" Sana said tears rolling down her cheeks. Hongseok smirked, rolling his eyes.

"That's because you're an idiot. I never loved you and I was just doing it because of a dare. And don't give me that "I loved you" bullshit, I know something is going on with you and that Tzuyu chick. You're just one of my hoes now" he scoffed about to leave.

Sana suddenly kicked him hard between in legs. "That's for playing with me" Hongseok groaned in pain and fell on the ground. "You bitch!" He groaned and Kino came out from the tree he was hiding to check on his friend. Sana glared at him, Kino saw it and bowed down 90 degrees.

Tzuyu who was few meters away from them was having a time of her life. Who knew Sana could be this dangerous? Her stomach was paining from laughing so much.

She then saw Sana walked away. Tzuyu followed and lost track of her but then she found her crouched down underneath a tree.

"You okay?" Tzuyu asked and squat down to her eye level.

Sana raised her head, her eyes red from crying. "Yeah.." she got up and dusted her jeans. "I need a drink" she heaved a sigh and fished out her wallet from her pocket and took out a polarloid of her and Hongseok. She then threw it on the ground and stepped on it.

"I know a place" Tzuyu smirked and dragged her somewhere.
.
.
.
.
"Slow your roll. That your third one now" Tzuyu said tried to take the glass of alcohol from her hand only to be swatted away.

"Please Tzuyu. I need it" Sana pleaded and finished it in one go. "Let's dance" she dragged Tzuyu to the dance floor without waiting for an answer.

Tzuyu couldn't help but smile seeing Sana enjoying herself so much. 

Sana started grinding her ass on Tzuyu's crotch. Tzuyu felt aroused by it. She slowly wrapped her arms around Sana's waist but the latter didn't protest instead she pulled her closer.

"Why are you so sexy?" Sana whispered in Tzuyu's ear sending a shiver down her spine. "I guess your sexiness is rubbing off me" Tzuyu joked.

"Why do my love ones always leave me?" Sana asked resting her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. "I'm here" she responded making Sana raise her head and look at her.

"You love me?" She asked inching closer to Tzuyu's face. "I do. Very much" Tzuyu replied smiling showing her dimples. A tear escaped Sana's eye and Tzuyu instantly wiped it.

"Thank you for loving me. For loving this idiot" Sana sniffed.

Tzuyu giggled and caressed her hair. "You're welcome, hentai" she said and continued dancing but slowly this time.

After an hour of drinking, grinding and touching Sana and  Tzuyu were now making out at the dark corner of the club.

"Ahhh.." Sana moaned when Tzuyu suddenly groped her ass but it came out muffled  because of the kiss.

"Let's go home now" Sana said breathing heavily. Tzuyu nodded and dragged them out of the club.

How is it?

Make sure to vote if you want a smut chapter

If this chapter reach 1000 vote I'll make it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding!! Enjoy!!

Tzuyu immediately hoisted Sana into the air and pinned her against the front door of their apartment and resume their addictive make-out.

Tzuyu pressed the password and entered the apartment with Sana in her arms. Tzuyu closed the door behind her with her leg. Tzuyu then laid Sana on the table and took off her shirt revealing her abs while Sana watched her with her lower lip between her teeth.

"It's so hot. Help me take my pants off, chewy" Sana whined in a seductive voice.
Tzuyu smirked and slowly wrapped her fingers around      the waist band of Sana's jeans while the other hand unbuttoned it. 

Tzuyu then pulled it off in a swift. Her hands immediately landed on her thighs caressing them roughly.
"Tzuyu, don't tease.." Sana whined pouting.

"Sorry, babygril. Now help me with this" Tzuyu smirked and grabbed Sana's hand and placed it on her belt, just below it was a huge tent ready to break free from those tight leather pants.

"Gladly" Sana then proceed to unbuckle the belt hurriedly brushing Tzuyu's hard member in the process.
"Slow down baby, we got all night" Tzuyu said.

"I can't wait" Sana then pulled down her pants, leaving Tzuyu in her boxers. Sana mouth watered seeing the big bulge trying to breakfree from those black boxers.

"Get on your knees, baby" Tzuyu said and Sana obliged, got off the table and was face to face with Tzuyu's clothed  meat scepter.

Tzuyu then took out her hardened member from the boxers, Sana eyes widen at the sight of it.

"Suck it for me babygirl" Tzuyu  pursued her shaft agaimst Sana's lips, she could even feel Sana's hot breath.
Sana opened her mouth and took in a few inches making Tzuyu throw her head back in pleasure.

Sana swirled her tongue around the head while her hands were busy rubbing the part where her mouth couldn't reach.

"Ahh..yeah...ugh.. just like that" Tzuyu moaned, her fingers tangled with Sana's locks.

Sana sucked on the head harder and her hands started massaging the balls. Tzuyu was in pure heaven, it was safe to say this was the best blowjob she ever had.

"Ahh...ughh...your mouth is so wet and tight" Tzuyu said thrusting her cock in till it hit Sana's throat making her gag.

Tzuyu pulled out making Sana whine. Tzuyu giggled and pulled Sana up too.
"Come on now. The night is still young" Tzuyu saud before pulling them to the bedroom.

Sana yelped when she was thrown to the bed a little too rough for her liking. "That hurts".

"Sorry baby" Tzuyu said unbuttoning Sana's jeans.
She then took them off along with her panties. Tzuyu brought the panty to her nose and smell it.

"You smell so sweet. I bet you taste sweet too" Tzuyu threw the underwear and leaned in to taste Sana.

Sana hardly had time to prepare herself for Tzuyu was between her legs faster than she could blink. Sana can only lightly bite at her knuckle as she feels Tzuyu's tongue on her throbbing clit.

Tzuyu's tongue begin giving long, slow licks along Sana's folds, stopping just short to press and roll her tongue around the swollen clit. "T-Tzuyu,"Sana moaned biting on her knuckle harder. Tzuyu applies a little pressure with the flat of her tongue, spreading Sana's lips with her fingers.

Tzuyu starts appreciating every crack and crevice of Sana's delicate flower. "Mmmm..Tzuyu," Sana's legs quiver the moment her hand is placed at the back of Tzuyu's head, encouraging her, pulling her in closer to her pussy.

Tzuyu was working her fingers inside, curling, hitting sensitive spots Sana thought no one could ever find. The tongue and lips wrapping around her clit has Sana's eyes falling shut and hips bucking.

Tzuyu's tongue did wonders, Sana is left fighting to catch her breath, they are becoming shorter, filled with moans and her heads getting lighter with each passing second but just when she felt like cumming Tzuyu pulled away.

"Why..did you stop?" Sana whined trying to reach out to Tzuyu who leaned away. Tzuyu smirked at her before removing her jeans completely.

"I want to be pleasured too" Tzuyu whispered before removing her boxers too making her dick spring out.
"Its so hard and big just for you babygirl" Tzuyu growled spread the precum -lubricating the shaft-.

"Then give it to me" Sana said seductively.

Tzuyu threw all her sanity and grab Sana's thighs roughly then positioned herself between her legs.
"I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow" Tzuyu whispered teasingly against Sana's entrance.

"T-Tzuyu don't tease" Sana whined bucking her hips. Tzuyu hold her hips tightly restricting any movements.
"Now now! If babygirl wants something she gotta beg" Tzuyu growled .

"Please fuck me Tzuyu. I need your big hard cock inside me" Sana whimpered.

Tzuyu then inserted her hard rod making Sana grip on her shoulders harder, nails digging the skin. Tzuyu tried pushing further but something was blocking her.

"Tzuyu, it hurts. It's too big...
t-take it out" Sana cried tears rolling down her cheeks.

"You're a...." Sana nodded hiding her face on Tzuyu's neck in embarrassment.
"We can stop if you want" Tzuyu smiled down on her.

"Do it. Take me, Tzuyu-ah" Sana pleaded. "Are you sure?" Tzuyu asked. Sana nodded "I want my first to be you because I know you'll be gentle."

Tzuyu wasted no time and push in further breaking the hymn. Sana groaned in pain and pleasure her grip on Tzuyu's shoulder getting tighter.

"So..big" Sana huffed.

Tzuyu kissed Sana's cheeks letting her adjust to her size.
"It's okay. I'm here" Tzuyu assured leaving kisses all over Sana's face and neck.

"You can move now" Sana said and Tzuyu slowly pushed herself in the tight wall suffocating her shaft. "So tight" Tzuyu growled thrusting in a slow pace.

It’s not long before Tzuyu is sliding in and out of the blonde with easier motions. "Ahh... ughh...so good" Sana moaned her hand on Tzuyu's back.

"Oh my god~" Sana's back arched high, her nails drag down Tzuyu's back making the latter groan. "It's so big," Sana inhaled sharply, her teeth quickly biting on her lip in attempts to stop herself from moaning so loud.

It proved useless when Tzuyu's hands grabbed her ankles as support and spread her legs wider to give easier entry. Sana was unable to stop herself from screaming Tzuyu's name.

" Tzuyu don't stop~" Sana moaned louder the harder Tzuyu thrust through her tight walls. Sana never thought that the tall yoda will have such strength, all she can do is release pleasure filled moans that are nothing but music Tzuyu's ears.

The Taiwanese on top shows no signs of struggle when giving Sana what she's begging for. It WS like Tzuyu could read Sana's mind.

Tzuyu knew all of Sana's sweet spots, she knows where to kiss to get her heart fluttering, where to bite to have her moaning her name so sweetly, where to suck to have her nails leaving their imprints along her flesh.

Tzuyu is a pro when it comes to satisfying Sana to the fullest. It's almost as if they were made for each other.

“You’re so tight.” Sana clenched harder, strangling Tzuyu's rod around. She bucked her hips forward with each thrust, wanting to feel more of the pleasure Tzuyu was giving her.

“F-faster Tzuyu ah”, she breathed.

Tzuyu drilled into her core keeping Sana’s legs wide open for her, Sana grabbed the headboard above her head tightly, eyes rolling back while she screamed out profanities. Tzuyu thrusted in with so much force and power the bed squeaked like it was going to break anytime soon. So good that the both of them were close to reaching ecstasy.

“Fuck fuck keep going. Don’t stop! Harder! More! More!”

With her low moans and breathy curses blending with Sana's high pitch moans, Tzuyu became more thirsty for Sana. Her thrust not only pick up in speed, they get harder leaving their skin to connect repeatedly. Sana didn't think Tzuyu could go faster or harder but she can and that's what has her mind going numb.

Sana then felt a knot on her stomach."Tzuyu, I-I'm cumming" Sana moaned clenching harder almost suffocating Tzuyu's shaft.

"I'm here, Sana. I'm here" Tzuyu whispered before Sana  sweaty body gently shook and with a final scream, she came undone on Tzuyu who came moments after, breathless and lifeless yet so full of energy and power.

Tzuyu slowed down her thrust and after few thrusts she felt like cumming so she pulled out, she watched the mixture of cum and blood pool out of Sana.

She fell beside her and Sana laid there motionless, chest heaving up and down and jagged breaths coming from her parted lips. Tzuyu sat up breathless herself and watched Sana do the same with a few groans of pain.

“Are you okay?” Tzuyu asked  and wrapped her arms around the small girl and Sana fell into Tzuyu’s strong embrace. Sana didn't reply instead she weakly nodded and feel asleep in Tzuyu's embrace and Tzuyu did the same.

Lol back after a month.

Vote and comment for clear skin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4K 42
" 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 ? 𝖮𝗁𝗁 𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 " . 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽...
35.1K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
15K 1K 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...
29.1K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........