No means No

By user43759793

Rejected by the alpha, my life changes with that rejection. I new country, school and mate. What mate how i... More

No Means No
No Means No Chapter 1
No Means No Chapter 2 (R)
No Means No Chapter 3
No Means No Chapter 4 (R)
No Means No Chapter 5 (R)
No Means No Chapter 6
No Means No Chapter 7
No Means No Chapter 8
No Means No Chapter 10 (R)
No Means No Chapter 11
No Means No Chapter 12 (R)
No Means No Chapter 13 (R)
No Means No Chapter 14
No Means No Epilogue

No Means No Chapter 9

4.7K 209 12
By user43759793

 "Wow! Your school is huge" Daisy says as we pull into the car park.

We are all in Dom's truck for the first day of school.  "We will be mostly in that building" Dom points to the building on the left.  

We get out of the truck and walk to the main entrance.

"I'll warn you now, first assembly is horrid.  Mr. Wilkes will go on about the rules and how he expects everyone to follow them and on and on he, goes" Dom tells us.  

We go and sit in the chairs in the massive hall. 

"Our whole school could fit in here alone" Daisy comments.  

I just nod looking around I can already see some of the clicks gathering.  I see a group of girls looking over and Orion follows my gaze.

 "The plastics or Barbies" he says before grabbing my chin and pulling me in for a kiss. 

I chuckle when he pulls away 'why don't you just piss on my leg?" I say, we all laugh at that.  

The hall fills up and soon a teacher walks up to the centre of the stage.  The stage is full of teachers all sitting in rows. 

"Where is Mr. Wilkes?" I hear Dom ask. 

"Students quite please. I'm sorry to have to start the school year off with such bad news. But Mr. Wilkes was in the mountains hunting and had an accident this past weekend.   He died, so I will be standing in for him for the time being" he states.  

We all gasp and look at one another 'do you think he was one of the hunters we killed?' Orion links. 

'Most likely' I answer.  

"My name is Mr. Dawson.  I use to teach English before becoming vice Principle" I zone out thinking about why the Principle would want to catch some of our pups.  

Orion taps my arm when he's finished. "thank goodness for that my arse is numb" Daisy says.

"We'll show you the office and you can find out your classes" Orion says.  

We leave the gym and when we get to the office it is madness in there.  Orion waves at one of the women behind the desk and walks around to her and whispers something to her.  

She waves us over and gives us our time tables and classes. 

"Phoenix you're in the advance classes with Orion here.  Lizzy you have a number of classes with Dominic" Daisy pulls her tongue at me and I smirk back at her.  We wave goodbye telling them we will see them at lunch and head to our first class. 

"Most of the classes have less then 20 people in them.   It helps when you need help" Orion informs me.  

I nod and look around the classroom we've entered.  I sit next to Orion and take out my note book and Orion takes out the text book that we'll share.  A girl wearing a bottle of perfume sits in front of us. 

"Shit, my eyes are watering" I mutter.  Orion takes my hand and we move in front of her. 

"Hi, Orion" she moans I look back at her and smile.  

She smiles back "hi cutie who are you?" 

Ignoring her question I say "you know you don't have to hide the fact you're on your period by using a bottle of perfume.  They have products out now that can hide the smell." 

I turn around when she doesn't say anything only looks like a fish opening and closing her mouth.  Orion squeezes my hand and fights his laughter. 

"I don't know where you found this clown Orion, but you had better tell him who I am" she manages to get out.  Orion ignores her as the teacher comes in.  We have the lesson.  

I go to sleep as it's something I've already done. 

"Mr. Madison maybe you would like to solve this next question?" I stretch and look towards the front then glance at the blackboard. The teacher waves the chalk and I stand sighing.  I take the chalk and write the answer I go to put down the chalk.

"Show us your working out" the teacher demands.  

I sigh again and quickly write out the formula used to arrive at the answer.  I put the chalk down and take my seat, just as the bell goes.  We gather our things and leave for our next class.  When lunch arrives, Orion takes me to one of the cafeterias they have three. 

We wait in line and I get two wraps and a plate of fries with gravy.  I've nearly ate all the fries by the time we get through to the till.  I have an orange to drink as well as a soda.  We sit at a table and a number of girls sit on the other side.

"Shit" I groan. 

"Hello, I'm Orion's girlfriend" one of them says with bright red nail polish on and sticks out her hand. 

"Honey you need to remember to wash your hands after going to the loo, and I know your not his girlfriend as I'm the one fucking him" I say.  

Orion chokes on his soda and I pat his back "are you alright, love?" I ask him and he smiles sweetly at me and nods. 

The girl with the painted nails slams down her soda can on her tray before picking the tray up and moving to a different table.  Daisy comes and sits down next to me and kisses my cheek and then Orion's.

"Dom's coming he has two trays full of food" she tells us. 

I open up a wrap and eat it "ah it has mustard on it" I say.  

We all look up as we hear a soda can hiss loudly and see painted nails getting sprayed in soda.  I turn around and chuckle into Orion's shoulder.  

Dom sits down with two full trays of food. 

"Will you have time to eat all that?" I wonder

"Yeah, easy man" he replies and bends down and starts shovelling the food into his mouth.   

I turn away and open my other wrap check there's no mustard on it before eating it. 

"What lesson's do we have this afternoon?" I ask. 

"Computer science and chemistry" Orion tells me, I smile as I like both.  

We finish our lunch and say bye to Daisy and Dom.  We go to the washroom as I'm zipping up a guy walks in with his pose.  

"Well if it isn't the fag.  You really don't want to hang out with this guy man.  You don't know what you'll catch" he says to me.  

Orion rolls his eyes while he washes his hands.  I wash mine and try ignoring the snot.

"Hey man are you deaf?" he says grabbing my shoulder.  

I grab his hand and twist his wrist "no not deaf, just trying to ignore your sorry arse" I push him away from me and go to walk out when his pose stand in my way.  

I don't stop, I hit the one directly in front of me in the neck.  

"Move" I growl and they part letting us leave. 

"They are all the same no matter which part of the world you come from" I say. 

Orion chuckles beside me "he won't bother you any more he tries it on every year" he tells me.

"Orion, just the man I wanted to see" a man in a track suit says and Orion groans. 

"Will I see you trying out for the team this year?" he asks 

"No, coach I've a part time job that keeps me busy after school" Orion tells him. 

"Orion, you have all the time in the world to get a job once you've graduated" Coach says then looks at me. 

"Will you be trying out for the team?" he asks I shake my head.

"From England, you don't play the right kind of football" I tell him 

"Sorry sir, we're going to be late for class" I add taking Orion's hand and moving away from the man.  

"Thank you, he can go on a bit" Orion thanks me.  

I squeeze his hand. The afternoon is better than the morning as I like the classes and the computer teacher actually knows a thing or two about computers. 

The Chemistry teacher is alright only she seemed to be aroused by watching Orion and I.   I could smell her arousal and didn't like it one bit.  

I could see Orion wrinkling his nose too. I was so glad when the end bell went and we met Dom and Daisy at his truck.  As we left the car park Daisy turned to me and asked how the first day went.  

I told her then, asked how hers went.  Then wished I hadn't when she and Dom started to argue about the number of girls that had come up to Dom and suggested that they take up where they left off before the end of school.  

Dom was upset that Daisy hadn't told all the boys that approached her that she had a boyfriend already. Orion put his head in my lap and closed his eye's. I stroked his head until we pulled into a fast food place and got some food.  

Thankfully they had stopped shouting at one another to eat.  We said our goodbyes as we went to our separate rooms when we got back.  

"Wow! I hope that doesn't become a thing?" I moan as we enter our room. 

"They were sitting next to one another, why did they have to shout like that?" Orion asked.  We both started to strip and go into the bathroom to shower. 

Please leave your comments and don't forget to vote, thank you.
😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 16.7K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
192K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...
11M 180K 30
He rejected her, his mate. He didn't want a human as a mate and even though it was quite rare to have one, he beat the odds. A weak little human woul...
1.3K 66 19
When you are a werewolf, you care about only three things: The first one is your pack, second one is your family and the third and most important one...