No Means No Chapter 10 (R)

We both start to strip and go into the bathroom to shower.  It's a big shower with a rain shower head so we both can fit in easily.  

"Phoe, I need you in me now!" Orion says turning around from me washing his back so, I can see first hand how needy he is.  

His dick is leaking pre-cum and looks hard as hell.  

"Come here baby" I sit on the built-in bench and take him into my mouth.  I suck and lick until I feel him throb all the while finger fucking his hole.  He pull's out of my mouth and move's so he has his hands on the bench and shakes his ass at me.  I bend first to suck, lick and tongue his clenching hole.  

I stand up and pressed the head of my cock into him, we both groaned as I push my way in.  I alternated between short and deep thrust and slow and quick.  We our both a moaning mess, I pull him up so we are both standing.

Then turn us and sit on the bench still seated deep within Orion.  We are thrusting to meet each other, I take Orion's cock in my hand and pump him.  I know he is close as he is gripping me with his ass. 

I lick his shoulder and then nip him and he explodes.  I pump my hips up into him quicker and feel my balls tighten and draw up.  I cry out as I fill him up.  We sit there until we catch our breath. 

Orion stands and then sits down next to me.  I lean over and kiss him. 

"I want us to get dry and then you can take me" I whisper into his ear.  

I chuckle when I see his cock start to harden.  We dry ourselves and then kiss while he back's me up to the bed.  I fall down and pull myself into the middle of the bed.  Orion get's on all four and move's towards me.  

My cock is hard and waiting for him to take me, he lick's and then just suck's on my head and running his tongue around my rim.  I get the lube from the draw and place it on the bed.  

He push's my legs up towards my chest and tongues my ass hole.  He makes me moan and grunt with pre-cum leaking form my cock onto my stomach. 

"Let me have your cock" I grunt he straddle's my head and lean's down so he could still play with my star.  I pull him into my mouth and let him thrust into it relaxing my throat so I can take more of him. 

He suck's on my balls while he pour's lube onto me then moves his fingers rimming me.   I feel him push a finger in then two, he moves them around getting me ready.  He pull's himself from my mouth.  

Then takes a hold of his cock  and pushes at my entrance and lean's over to kiss me.  He push's in and keeps going until he is all in.   Then pulls all the way out and thrust's back in.  We both cry out.  

He hold's my thighs up as he pump's into me, "stroke yourself Phoe" he order's

I take my stick and stroke it.  I love watching him climb up with his orgasm, he pump's quicker and he is hitting my happy spot with every thrust. 

"Give it to me Ri" I cry and watch with heavy lidded eyes as he does just that.  He pull's out and smack's my butt cheek "turn over,"

I turn and stick my arse in the air.  He slam's back in making us groan and then start's to hammer into me holding my hips steady.   He reach's around my hip and takes my dick and starts to pump it fast.  He lean's over my back and I turn my head and we kiss and suck on each others tongue's. 

"Now" Orion cries as I feel the first hot spurt of his cum fill me up.  I let go and feel my seed spill onto the towel covering the bed.  Orion pulls out of me and then falls down on the bed beside me.  He snuggles in and we hold each other as we come down from our highs. 

"Wow, that will never get old" Ri says.  

I stroke his back and smile.   

"Want to fill the bath and put the jets on?" I ask.  

Orion look's at his new watch "are we eating with everyone or up here?" 

"Up here, I'll put something together while you fill the tub" I tell him 

"deal."  I gave Ri his watch this morning for his birthday it has a grey face the same colour as his eye's and on the face is three diamonds representing Orion's belt. The watch is a Rolex limited addition and as soon as I saw it I knew that Ri would love it.  The tags and lockets will take a couple of weeks to complete but I'm planning on giving them to everyone when he meets my Mum.  Whenever that will be.

 t's the weekend and Orion, Daisy, Dom and I are going out for a meal to celebrate our three-month anniversary.  We are taking two cars though as some time during the night we know that Daisy and Dom will end up arguing.  

They seemed to get on great even after they have cursed each other out in ear bleeding screams.  Orion and I talk honestly to each other so as to a void misunderstanding.  It works for us. 

Orion has made the booking and we have a really nice meal.    It isn't until we are making our way back to our cars that they start to argue.  We get in our car and follow them just to make sure that they don't get into an accident. 

 As soon as we are on pack land they speed up and then Dom pulls over and we see Daisy climbing into his lap.  We keep going until we are back at the pack house. 

"Phoenix, Orion, can you come into my office please?" May asks as we enter the house.

Please leave your comments and don't forget to vote, thank you.
😊