Hypocrite ✧ 2kim ✓

Por Shalmixzie

〚 Kim Chaewon × Kim Minjoo ! 〛 ❝I push you away yet I come back at you❞ ※ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ※ Más

-
Existence of the Rose
Long-lasting not
Withdrawal in the battle
Always Never
Those what I've heard
It was merely a simple bet
Lost in the maze of thoughts
Hear me out
Without even knowing it
Unexpected meeting
Heal me
Lastly,
-Q-
Good News!

Common phrase we've heard

958 33 0
Por Shalmixzie

"I promise", what I hear almost every single time.

Why promise if it's meant to be broken? Why let people have their hopes up just from the two words that slip out of his/her mouth? Do you know it hurts also to hear those words?

Imagine making such masterpiece you worked hard for but it eventually broke. Your effort is thrown into waste, aren't you disappointed? 

Rather than promising, which is pointless, why not prove that you'll be like this, you'll be like that. That would be more appropriate instead of promising.

Promising is pure toxic, drink that substance and you'll be poisoned without even knowing it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

283K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
28.1K 1.3K 26
Shin Yuna was a child when she met her, Lee Chaeryeong. Both families are one of the most infamous Mafias in Seoul. It's Childhood love as they said...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
13.7K 212 22
this is a fictional ship from a game called modern warships,how would the story of azur lane change if a young boy is sent to azur lane as this monst...