love witch . michael langdon

Autorstwa Ivory_Lollipop

❝ Maybe we had mistaken lust for love. ❞ ©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2019 PREVIOUSLY TARTARUS [AHS Season 8 Apocalyp... Więcej

LOVE WITCH
playlist
epigraph
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen

chapter fifteen

3.1K 114 42
Autorstwa Ivory_Lollipop

chapter fifteen

A CALL FROM JEFF AND MUTT RUINED Vera and Michael's moment. It turned out that Ms. Mead 2.0 was finally done and was ready to be turned on. The Anti-Christ's blue eyes were still dark with lust, but his mother-like figure was more important than the bulge in his pants, she guessed, as she watched him get ready to leave. Vera didn't want to seem desperate to be fucked by him so she watched him go, hardly getting up from her seat in the dining table as she pretended to eat breakfast. She called the driver to take the blond to Kineros Robotics, telling him that she forgot that she had a lot of business to attend to for the day. Vera wasn't really lying. There were rich clients that she needed to make some potions for or some other favor that were paid in thousands of dollars. Her bank account might be loaded at the moment, but it won't be that full forever. She needed to earn money once in a while to maintain her materialistic lifestyle.

Vera slipped off her favorite robe, eager to get a shower to clean her body. She stayed in the shower for fifteen minutes, scrubbing her skin and scalp with her trusted shampoo and soap products. When she was done, she made her way to her closet and picked up an outfit for the day, a long Versace midnight blue dress and a pair of Jimmy Choos black pumps. After fixing her appearance, the blonde decided that she would continue her business to a more remote place, a bungalow she owned on the outskirts of town. It would be too risky to allow people to see her in the penthouse since a lot of her neighbors would probably gossip about it. Vera couldn't risk putting too much attention on herself. The people already thought that she's some type of billionaire's mistress because she's still young and already a multi-millionaire. If only they knew.

The small bungalow house was a good thirty minute drive away from her penthouse. Vera's lips curled up into a genuine smile as she exited her car, realizing how much she missed being in a quiet and secluded place away from the bright lights and noises of the city. The cool and fresh air blew her slightly damp blonde hair as she locked her vehicle and made her way towards the house. Sierra, her caretaker, greeted her with a respectful nod of the head as soon as she neared the front door.

"Ms. Blackwood,"

"Sierra," The Demoness smiled at the woman that reminded her so much of someone in her human life. She handed the woman an envelope of cash as a form of bonus from her for doing a good job in maintaining the cozy bungalow. Sierra quickly pocketed the money and headed towards her car, giving Vera the privacy she needed for her sideline. However, the blonde didn't bother to watch her caretaker drive away. Instead, she slipped into the house, locking the door behind her. The bungalow had walls that were painted a dark shade of maroon, and ceiling and floors were as black as the night. It wasn't too big, but it had two bedrooms, a slightly spacious bath room, a living room, a kitchen and a small dining room. There was a Jacuzzi in the back, which was rarely used since the blonde rarely stayed in this house, reserving it for her side business.

"About time you get here," A familiar female voice echoed in the short hallway that led to the bedrooms. Vera narrowed her eyes as Madison Montgomery appeared in her line of sight, looking good in a long black dress that has a cut in the midriff. The smell of nicotine filled the small house as the blonde witch flicked off the cigarette that was in between her finger.

"What are you doing here?" The Demoness huffed, slightly annoyed the unannounced presence of one of her old companions, "I already told Cordelia that I can't help you with your Anti-Christ problem."

Madison slumped against one of the maroon loveseat, raising an eyebrow, "I don't believe that."

"If I betray the Devil's son, he'll kill me," Vera rolled her eyes, exasperated, "What part of that do you witches not understand?"

"Michael Langdon will end the world," Madison pointed out. Honestly, the Demoness doubted the blonde witch's motives, since she was aware of the girl's selfishness. The Montgomery girl only ever cared about herself. Vera knew that she was selfish as well, but at least, she's literally a Demon now.

"I know," She looked away from her guest and decided to head to the kitchen for a drink. As expected, Madison followed after her with keen footsteps laced with determination, "There's nothing I could do about it."

"You're a witch, Vera," The Montgomery leaned closer when she turned around from getting a container of boxed wine from the refrigerator, "Satan did not give you your powers. He only enhanced them."

Vera looked into the girl's green eyes, their bodies pressed against each other as she leaned closer, "What will I get if I decided to help your coven?"

"Freedom," Madison chewed on her lower lip seductively, "And me, of course. I know that you want me since you arrived at Miss Robichaux a few years ago."

Madison was not wrong though. Vera used to have a thing for the witch, because the Montgomery girl was powerful, beautiful and vindictive. Madison reminded her of herself at most times, and sometimes she felt that the witch was a non-Demon version of her. But the Montgomery girl was scarily selfish and Vera found out the hard way when she almost let Zoe Benson die all for a boy that didn't seem to return her affection. But there's some sincerity in Madison's tone now, like her stay in her own personal Hell knocked some sense into her. Maybe she was telling the truth, but it didn't really matter. Vera can't really help them even if she wanted to.

The Demoness' grip on the boxed wine in her hand tightened as she sneered at the blonde witch, "Wrong." She pushed Madison a bit, the witch shocked at the rejection. Vera smirked at her achievement as she poured herself a drink after grabbing a clean wine glass, "Now, you may leave if there's nothing else that you want to say. I'm busy."

Madison clenched her jaw in anger, unable to accept the rejection. She walked in front of the Demoness, staring at her deeply before she grabbed the wine glass and downed the liquid in one gulp. Instead of getting angry at the witch's action, Vera licked her lips, her eyes trailing down to Madison's lips. The Montgomery girl took that as her cue to hungrily capture the Demoness' lips into a kiss, their clothed body pressing against each other. Vera deepened the kiss, wrapping her arms around the blonde's waist as she lightly pushed the girl's back against the cold counter top. She was a bit horny, probably because her moment with Michael was interrupted a few hours ago. As much as she wanted to ride the Anti-Christ, Madison was still a good fuck. Vera almost forgot how much she wanted girls as much as she wanted guys. She tasted the sweet taste of the boxed wine in Madison's lips as they continued exploring each other's mouth. Madison might think that's she could trick the Demoness by fucking her, but she's dead wrong. Vera was the master of the seduction games. She would always win.

Too bad either Michael or Madison seemed to get that yet.

Vera smirked devilishly as Madison led her to the bedroom, her business long forgotten for the mean time as she decided to have her way with the witch's body.

But before they could undress each other, Madison pulled away from their heated kiss and looked straight into her brown eyes. The Demoness furrowed her eyebrows, somewhat confused.

"What is it?" She asked, combing her fingers through the witch's straight blonde hair. Madison swallowed the lump lodged in her throat.

"What if I tell you that I found a spell that can bring your dead lover back?"

Vera's brown eyes widened at Madison's words, her heart skipping a beat.

____________________

UNEDITED 

vera is a bisexual icon amiright???

anyway, thank goodness i was finally able to update this fic. I wanted to start a different fic but I'm not giving up with this one

bela xx.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

491K 20.7K 41
the most forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest. AMERICAN HORROR STORY - SEASON 8 © stxrmborn COMPLETED
661K 19.8K 44
❝ She was his little piece of Heaven in his Hellish existence; but like everyone else in his life, she was taken from him as well. ❞ ©ALL RIGHTS RESE...
208K 5.5K 20
"Why 'Eve'?" "My father thought it'd be ironic." michael langdon x oc highest rankings: #2 in #ahsapocalypse (1/30/19) #16 in #ahs (11/28/18) #9 in #...
56.6K 1.2K 12
"Your lips look like Holy Sin and I'm dying for a taste." Michael Langdon × OC