The One Called Minho

GracieBugs

Minho, otherwise know has the Keep Of The Runners. He hasn't opened up to anyone at all about himself or eve... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Finally!!
Authors note
Chapter 15!!!

Chapter 5

6.3K 171 58
GracieBugs

It was quiet for a minute until I heard a set of different screams. I decided to look over against my better judgement. It was Minho who was quite literally bearing Alby to a pulp. I felt awful but at the same time I felt safer. It was bad to say that I felt safe as Minho was beating the shit out of Alby but it was the truth. I saw Newt jump in a liter legally try and pull Minho off of Alby but was unsuccessful and that's when Thomas came in.

"Minho! What the hell is going on?" Thomas shouted to Minho as he was pulled off of Alby.

"He threatened her. He was making her cry. Why the hell would I stand by and let me say that about the one who made me feel okay in life!? Does that even make any sense to any of you!?" Minho shouted as he just looked around finally stopping when he met my gaze. He just dropped his gaze and started to walk off to the woods. I felt like he was just giving up with these people. I knew we had to leave and get into that maze and the only place I knew to go was our place. When I got there I took off our maze survival packs and started to look through them, Minho being the prepared one he is already had them stashed with various amounts of food, water, and medical supplies. I knew that this is what we had to do and that's when I heard the door open. I turned around thinking it was Minho but it was Thomas.

"Grace, look it's going to be okay." Thomas started to say to me as he noticed the packs sitting on the bed and immediately realized what was going on.

"You can't leave us." Thomas said in a pleading tone as he stepped towards me.

"Thomas, it's my safe here. Minho and I have to go this is the only option for us. Minho almost Killed Alby obviously we're not going to be forgiven for that and I'm not going to let him be killed." I said in a stern harsh tone that just stunned Thomas.

"Well if that's what you feel you have to do then fine." Thomas said angrily. It fueled the fire I had since I had gotten here and I lashed out in a way I've never before.

"THOMAS YOU SHANK! YOU DONT BLOODY GET IT. MINHO AND I LOVE EACH OTHER THATS WHAT YOU ALL WANTED. AND NOW YOU DONT WANT US TOGETHER ANYMORE BUT WE WANT TO BE TOGETHER. JUST DROP IT AND IF WE WANT TO LEAVE LET US. IF WERE NOT ACCEPTED HERE WHATS THE POINT OF STAYING!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as Thomas just looked at me with a stunned look on his face. He was starting to think I could tell by the look in his eyes as I heard a noise outside. I immediately grabbed my knife and pushed Thomas out of the way as I made my way out of the small house only to see Minho slumped up against the wall still bleeding. I instantly dropped my knife and just hugged him and started to cry.

"Don't you every bloody leave me again." I said through sobs into Minho's shirt as I felt him grab my waist and pull me close.

"Never ever will I leave you. We made a promise remember." Minho said into my ear as he just kissed me on the head.

"We have to get out of here." I said with a serious tone. As I felt him lift my chin so our eyes were met

"Deal." Minho said to me as he kissed my lips multiple times. The kiss became more passionate as we walked inside only to see Thomas standing there.

"I'm going with you. You two can't go by yourselves." Thomas said as Minho agreed but I was hesitant. I eventually agreed and we started to make a plan with Thomas.

"When night comes since there are vines were going to have to try and hide underneath them to stay out of there way." Thomas said as I shook my head.

"It won't work. Even if it does what's the guarantee we won't be stung?" I said with a nervous tone admin go grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"I'll talk to Teresa." Minho said with a nervous tone as I just looked him in the eyes.

"Her and I have been working on an antidote for the Grievers Venom. Hopefully it'll work." Minho said with uncertainty in his voice. I just looked at him with a hopeful grin.

"I'm sure it'll work. Teresa seems extremely smart." I said as Minho placed his arm around my waist and pulled me close. All I heard was the weirdest sound escape Thomas' mouth.

"DAWWWWWWWW YOU TWO ARE DA MOST ADORABLE THING AND TODHSHZJFKFBAHDJRJWHDJD!" Thomas said in a cute tone that just made me laugh along with Minho.

"Minho I need to go get some air." I said as he pulled my closer to him and groaned like a fiver year old would do if they didn't get they're way. Thomas was just laughing and Minho just stuck his tongue out at him which made me laugh.

"Alright children behave while I'm gone." I said with a laugh as I walked out of the small hut, but not before I kissed Minho on the cheek. I had started to walk towards the village when I started to feel uneasy. I wasn't sure what to think of it but I tried to brush it off as I continued into the village. It was quite, not like it normally is, but just an eerie quiet. The uneasy feeling started up again and I swear I could hear someone else breathing. I immediately reached over to my belt loop for my knife when I remembered that I dropped it back at the hut. I started to turn back so that way I could retrieve it when something tackled me forcing a scream from my mouth.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME." I shouted at the top of my lungs as whatever was on top of me clasped a hand tightly over my mouth.

"If you even scream I swear I will make your death even more painful then it's already going to be." I heard a voice as to me as I saw them go to grab something. It was a knife more of a machete then a knife. The person took the hand off of my mouth and I screamed for someone I knew would kick this persons ass.

"MINHOOOOOO. PLEASE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as tears started to roll down my cheeks as I felt something enter into my shoulder and then come out. I forced another scream as I felt pain and saw blood. Tears continued to flow down my cheeks.

"I told you not to scream you Shank." The voice said as he stabbed me once again but this time closer to my neck. I knew that the next place would be my throat.

"Next time you'll think about ruining what we all have here." The voice said to me again as I let out a scream that I was worried would be my last when I felt the weight on top of me just come off. I heard struggling next to me and just started to cry as I felt someone pick me up. I knew it couldn't have been Minho. I started to scream at the top of my lungs at the stinging pain I was starting to feel. I couldn't figure out why it was hurting so bad that was until I heard the voice that was holding me speak.

"Bloody hell Grace. What happened to you?" I heard Newts voice say as I heard screaming coming from the distance as Newt started to run.

"TERESA. SHES BEEN STABBED." I heard Newt scream as he placed me on top of a bed. I started to scream again at the stinging that was starting to reach my neck. I wasn't sure what was happening and Newt just looked at me with pain in his eyes as Teresa ran out and just placed a hand over her mouth.

"Newt find Minho." She said as she quickly ran over to my side and started to put different things in my wound which made me scream even louder.

"NOW NEWT!" Teresa screamed as Newt ran out as fast as he could. Teresa started to have tears roll down her cheeks. As she just kept placing different liquids into the words that made me scream louder each time.

"Teresa why are you crying?" I said with tears flooding down my eyes.

"I'll tell you when Minho's here." She said as tears continued to flow down her cheeks as she poured a blue liquid into my wounds that made them burn. I screamed at the top of my lungs at the pain as Minho ran in ready to kill someone.

"Teresa what the hell are you doing to her!? He said frantically as he rushed over to my side and kissed me on the forehead. I'm here now don't be scared." He finished saying as he looked Teresa and noticed her crying.

"Please don't tell me this is what I think it is." Minho said with a crack in his voice as a tear streamed down his cheek

"Minho I'm sorry." Teresa said as she placed a hand over her mouth and just started to sob as the wounds began to sting again causing me to scream again.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked through tears as Teresa came over to me with shaking hands as I heard the word antidote mentioned.

"You've been stung twice. Whoever stabbed you, stabbed you with Griver venom." Teresa said as tears started to flow down her cheeks and I looked around frantically for Minho.

"Minho." I said as I turned away from Teresa and held in a scream as the pain flooded into my body again. He came over to my side and grabbed my hands.

"I love you." I said as I started to sob harder knowing that there was no way I could be cured.

"I love you too." Minho said as he kissed me and looked at Teresa when he pulled away.

"We need Newt and Thomas. We're going to need that antidote." Teresa said to Minho as Newt and Thomas both walked in.

"Why do you need us?" Thomas asked as he looked at me as once again pain had flooded into my body being more intense this time and I screamed at the top of my lungs. My body had started to become detailed with what looked like vines in a way but we're just blue lines of pain.

"The antidote." Thomas and Newt both said in unison as they came around the side of the table and started to grab things. I closed my eyes and just waited. Until I felt like I was done. But my screams kept coming and I had no clue what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho's POV:

I knew from the moment she had stepped out of the hut that something was wrong. I shouldn't have let her leave but then I heard her screams. She was calling for help. I was running to her and that's when I saw him. Alby. He was stabbing her but it was with venom. I knew that I had to do something so I tackled him and stabbed him with the own venomous knife he was stabbing Grace with. When I had ran into the tent I knew it was already taking control of her body. Her screams of agony and pain just filled my ears and made me cry. I wanted to hold her and tell her everything would be okay. But in reality I didn't know if it would be okay.

"Minho we need you to focus." Teresa said while sniffling.

"How can I focus when the one I love is dying on that bed and there is nothing I can do about it!?" I snapped at Teresa as Grace screamed a different scream than before. I knew it was spreading and so did the others. We worked twice as quick combining multiple liquids with berries and mixing them together. We didn't know what was going to work but we were determined to try. I wasn't going to let the one I love die. It just wasn't going to happen.

"Try this!" Newt said as he handed me a syringe with light blue liquid in it as I ran towards Grace. I injected it into both of her wounds but she didn't even notice, probably because of how much pain she was already in. She was breathing but her eyes just closed and she was silent. Deadly silent that's when she started gasping as I saw the deep blue venom start to retract slowly down from her throat. I hugged her and just laid with her and started to cry because I knew there was nothing else I could do until she woke up. And even then I was sure if she would love me. Because I let this happen.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.9K 82 20
After the gladers were rescued from the maze they face more trials. Will they survive their second set of trials? Once again I do not own any of the...
The Enemies Kiss alliesstories24

Приключения

135 0 10
Y/n was like any other person who came up in the box just a scared little greenie who couldn't remember her own name when she met Minho everything ch...
18.4K 328 26
When the new Greenie (Thomas) meets a girl named Paige Everdeen, their worlds collide. Making it clear, they were put there for a reason. Getting out...
1.1K 12 16
Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being accepted by humans or her own kind she has never truly...