Billie Eilish- I'm falling

Par BilliesStorys

You are Represented as y/v and Billie is ofc Billie, there will be many characters as we go through... I hope... Plus

The Elizta Tatoiine Zoo
The Night
Movies and sleep
Getting to Know her
Are we One?
The interview
Your House
Song Writing
The Party
The balcony...
Who's here
Police.. what?
The flight
The not so problem
One by.... ONE
The Cake... or what?
First show
First show...?or no show?
Am i angry, am i?!
The Base.....Bat?
The Room
Planning and Partys
Getting out.... ALIVE
My what?
Album release
This ring?
The planning
Australia bound
Biggest venue so far
Happy birthday YOU!
Whos that? Where?THERE
Reception
The bus Meeting
Claudia and Finn
BBH
Day off
Ohana means family?
Why are you back
The ride of a Lifetime
We love you, you know
The time
The mess
The Big Apple
Excuse me?
Apon arival...leave
Goodnight Y/v
Really? That card?..
Karmas a...
Baby appointment
Positive
Bang bang two shots fired
Home sweet home
Mmmmoo-urder
The board
Its complete
Anna-Oo...Zoe?
Hello? Are you there?
Mum...dad?
The move
Leaving.
Bye!
Babys COMING!
Whats wrong?
SEASON FINALLLL!!! SEASON 2 IS ON THE WAY!
Season 2 is uo
Update/carry on side story

Mall fall

1.2K 34 8
Par BilliesStorys

What's up!! Officially have a Instagram just for this! @BreathemeBillie on Instagram, will have updates, all sorts! Enjoy This ep Guys mwahhhhh

                           Billies POV

Zoe grabbed Y/vs hand as she tried to shake it off, she couldn't what the fuck....

I ran over and yanked Zoe's hand of causing her to nock into Brachia. I forgot about all the cameras and fans, oops. I tightened my grip as Y/v gave a relieved look, phew. I think I few cameras got a photo's tho... 

We walked in and I took Brachia into the Gucci store. I wanted to buy her her first ever bag. Well I've never actually brought anything from Gucci before so it's all new to me. I've ordered stuff online but it's not the same in store.

We picked out a few outfits:

She didn't really like the dress, neither did I to be honest. We got some trainers, the Gucci jumpsuit in the middle and a little bee bag for her. Honestly, Brachia is like my child. She deserves the world and beyond. She means as much to me and Y/v does and Zoe's getting in the way of it all.

"How about this?" Zoe showed her a another little bag with pigs on it from the Disney collaboration and she really liked that, so Zoe brought it for her. Ima kill that bitch a swear to gosh.

Y/v felt sick so she ended up going of to the bathroom with security.

                                   Your POV

I feel incredibly sick to the head. It's the pregnancy and the mixture of emotions from Zoe, she is stressing me the fuck out. But also, it's cute, she's like an auntie to Brachia and she loves her and I can't take that away from her. I got security to say they where taking me to the bathroom, but really, I'm going to get ready for the surprise I've organised.

It's in a big ass fancy restaurant, where I have set up a little surprise. Billies album had hit over a billion streams and she hasn't really been able to celebrate properly. So
I've got her family and everyone into the surprise.

I got to the place and set up. I said can we have another 3/4 hours to shop then we will be right up and they where ok with that. I had to run back with security to the Gucci store. They where all waiting inside for me as it's so crowded with fans.

Eventually, they shut the mall just for us and the fans where forced out.

Around three or four hours past and we had SOOOOO many bags. It was unreal! Time for the surprise.... I hope she likes it.

Zoe and I blindfolded Billie as I took her hands and walked her up the stairs to the Venue. Maggie and Patrick where late so on the stairs they squeezed Past us.

"Who was that?"

"Billie Baby That was the Security guards"

I couldn't help but let out a huge roar of laughter along with Zoe and Brachia.

Eventually we got the top and as we entered the room I took of her blindfold.

"SURPRISE! CONGRATULATIONS ON OME BILLION STREAKS BILLIE!"

Everyone shouted as she was in shock and looked around,

"Woah! You guys did all this for me?" Tears started to build up. AWWW MY PRECIOUS BABBYYYYYY

"No actually Y/v organised it's ok and set up." Maggie pointed to me and I done a little bow, I cousins how far because of my baby bump.

The rest of the evening was so relaxing. Until Maggie, Finneas and Billie sat me down to have a "serious" convocation. There goes my mooood...

        B.   Bb.        Bb.  <~> bb. Bbg. Bbbb. Bbb
Authors note:

I feel lonely as fuck after reading these..... Girlfriend spot is open🤣🤣

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.6K 73 12
A series of Billie Eilish inspired imagines and one shots. Each chapter is a different story (the ones with multiple parts are labelled that way) I a...
67.7K 767 24
my other one was taken down so here's a new one. Smut, fluff g!p and shiiii you know the deal, also I tell stories not just short ones🧍🏽‍♀️ Gxg or...
46.6K 361 24
y/n and billie imagines
116K 3K 40
i caught a glimpse of a girl that lived there and i haven't stopped thinking about her since. she was so beautiful with her blue hair and blue eyes...