CHERRY BOMB.

By jeaIous

o. cherry bomb when a virgin meet the cherry popper. jeaious © 2018 More

cherry bomb.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
seventy nine.
eighty.
eighty one.
eighty two.
eighty three.
eighty four.
eighty five.
eighty six.
eighty seven.
eighty eight.
eighty nine.
ninety.
ninety one.
ninety two.
ninety three.
ninety four.
ninety five.
ninety six.
ninety seven.
ninety eight.
ninety nine.
one hundred.
one hundred one.
one hundred two.
one hundred three.
one hundred four.
one hundred five.
one hundred six.
one hundred seven.
one hundred eight.
one hundred nine.
one hundred ten.
one hundred eleven.
one hundred thirteen.
one hundred fourteen.
one hundred fifteen.
one hundred sixteen.
one hundred seventeen.
one hundred eighteen.
one hundred nineteen.
one hundred twenty.

one hundred twelve.

610 25 0
By jeaIous

MAY 2022

REASONS WHY WE SHOULD HAVE KNOW CHÉRIE MCCAN WAS PREGNANT !

This same exact month last year, Jason Mccan and his girlfriend at the time revealed they were engaged, now a bachelorette, a wedding, a Chérie Mccan, and a year later, they disclosed they were expecting a baby.

Even if everyone were surprised by the news, some of us were already suspicious she was pregnant before they announced the good news.

Chérie was seen out and about a few months ago. Yet contrary to the Chérie Blossom of before, this new Chérie Mccan came with a new sense of style.

Large dresses, sweatshirts, long skirts, sweaters, high waisted pants, all that could possibly hide a bulging stomach.

We were barely suspicious of anything when photos of Chérie out in her hometown made surface.

Large dress ? Check.

Although we won't lie the yellow dress, the big hoops and her white sneakers screams wife material but could it possibly also mean baby mama material ? It appears so.

Chérie was often seen holding her stomach, caressing it or simply laying her hand on it. At first we thought, perhaps she had a stomach ache or cramps or it was simply a reflex but now after the reveal, we know the real reason why.

Back then, we just assumed those silly affirmations, even when we saw her again, wearing a new large dress but with a different color and pattern. However, these photos obviously gives everything away, in some way.

Oblivious though we were, it's kind of amazing to look back in those photos and see there's more than the meet the eye.

Before all of these pictures were taken, Chérie was seen leaving a doctor appointment every month, starting from January. Everybody thought she was having a check up, nothing more, nothing else.

All we are saying now is we should of known. Everything points to it. It also helps to know that they went on a long honeymoon, where things could and did possibly get freaky.

Jason stans are surely more saddened over the fact that they didn't find this by themselves than the fact that his wife is five months pregnant.

Furthermore, during that time being, Chérie and Jason didn't post on their social medias. Neither did Chérie's friends who didn't post any pictures that consisted showing Chérie below her stomach. We all thought it was because of their newly union and they wanted some time away but how wrong we were.

Vanessa Hudgens posted this only photo of Chérie within those five months with the caption, mama. If you look close enough into the white of the shirt, we can faintly see her small bump.

Even if nobody took notice of it until now, Vanessa, you might want to practice on your cropping skills.

And at last, the final proof that she was indeed pregnant was the video below.

The video was taken by a fan, where Chérie stood on the side and watched happily as her husband took photos with his fans, click here if you want to see the complete video.

Anyhow, even if she was in the video for barely a second, we were able to slow down the clip and notice the bump adorning under the purple gown.

Multiple people perceived it as the curve of the dress or maybe a bloated stomach, guess we were all in the wrong again.

This might even beat Kylie Jenner's reveal as rumors were already spreading about her baby Stormi, but Jason and Chérie ? Not even God himself knew.

Did you know about the pregnancy and choose to keep quiet ? How do you feel about their expecting child ? Leave down in the comments on your thoughts about this whole situation, and congratulations to the newly wed couple on their child to come.

Love, Pornhub ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2.1K 27
buzzboy: hey babygirl: hey buzzboy: i love you -------------------------- Mature content Copyright © redditiller Cover by moi ;)
6.6K 141 34
"but, my dear, if there is no hell; then there is no justice" **WARNING: contains mature content**
61.4K 2.1K 35
*COMPLETED* "Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide." "Get too close, there is hell inside of me, it's where your demons ca...
158K 5K 77
Unknown: Are you hot? ;) Selena: It doesn't matter 'cause I'm gonna block you now anyway . Good luck doing your business by yourself-jacking off! bye...