Fairy Tail Pictures

By -val-_

Pictures from different moments in the Fairy Tail series. And the mangas -Hiro Mashima is the rightful owner... More

1#Nalu
2#Perv
3#Cute Moments
4# Fairy Tail
5#Nalu
6#fairies
7#Whaaaaat? Igneel !!!
9#fairytail
10#Special Chapter:Sting Pics
11#Natsu
12#The Best
13#Fairy Tail
14#❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜
15#Fairy Tail 2
16#Party
17#Fairy Woman😂
18#フェアリーテイル
19#❤️❤️❤️
20#100yearsquest
21#🎶❤️🎶
22#Wendy
23#Wendy Chapter
24#100yearsquest
25#100yearsquest Chapter 51
26#100yearsquest :The Last Orb
27#100yearsquest Continuation
28#100yearsquest Chapter 52
29#100yearsquest Chapter 52 Continuation
30#100yearsquest Chapter 53
31#100yearsquest Chapter 53 Continuation
32#100yearsquest Chapter 54
33#100yearsquest Chapter 54 Continuation
34#Kids
35# Ships
36# team Natsu
#37:chapters 63-67 100yearsquest
#38: Nalu

8#You're Back!!

831 6 0
By -val-_

🖤❤️🖤🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

Have you ever imagined that without a person  your heart holds dear you can't live?

Have you ever seen the moon and wondered what would have happened if things have occurred in a totally different way?

Have you ever felt like every feeling in the bottom of your heart falls apart when people you love mock and insult you?

People all around the world say that Love's  a good thing But in my opinion Love is the most mad thing in the whole universe...
In the begging love looks harmless and just perfect but when THE day comes for you to realise that that beautiful thing was just Fake Love that's when you lose your life,your entire being, your self-control and you become a dead but living person a person that has a heart that does not beat...

That's how I Lucy Heartfilia feel

Everything is way different now
Three years ago I was mocked by my own family.. But now I am gonna prove them otherwise....

I'm not looking for revenge if that's the thing most of you think. I just want to be able to protect myself and my family and actually all I want is a fucking sincere apology for what they made me go through... Besides I bear no malice towards them..... Right now I am in front of the guild ready to push the door and see their facial expressions... Their so loving faces I know that they have changed;I know that.. Or maybe I just hope to see their previous behaviour, the one they had before That day... Why am I holding back? Why can't I just push the God dammit door?

After a while I calmed down I'm more mature than I was before I know better than this I'm a graceful and skilful celestial Dragon slayer.! I can do this easy peasy lemon squeeze.

Having said that I pushed the door and there they were all the fairy tail members doing their routine but they stopped once they heard the door make a grating noise.

 And as I was about to say something I saw all the members kneel in front of me and what surprised me the most was the fact that they all said sorry together.

Then, out of nowhere, Happy came to me and hugged me tight saying that he was sorry about their previous behaviour....

I just stood there, shocked by the way they acted and my heart couldn't take it anymore so I started tearing up..
But the then I remembered that I came here for a reason and that was to prove NATSU that he was wrong and that I am stronger than him...
So I basically did not cry in front of them.... Then Mira spoke..

__________  Mirajane's P. O. V __________

Lucy came back on the exact day future Lucy told us she'd come...
After thinking for a while I asked her..
''So Lucy do you forgive us?I know that I'm asking you something that can't be done so easily but we can explain... ''

She gave me a glare before answering ''Well I spent at least 3 years away from this guild... I suppose that I can try and forgive you but it's going to take more that a~sorry~ to make me trust you and believe in all of you like before. And besides 'forgiveness' is just a word it cannot change a thing.... But now that I'm thinking about it something else can''

After she finished I dreadly asked her  the question that has been bugging me a lot, not only me but eveybody

"So Lucy what exactly is that "something else" you're referring to? "

~~🌠🌠🌠🌠Lucy's P.O.V 🌠🌠🌠🌠~~
        [And normal P.O.V (later on)]

When Mira asked me to tell her what I wanted I smirked saying that 'I want to fight with Natsu'

Everyone in the room gasped whereas Mira gave me an intense gaze, already aware of the fact that it was the only thing I wanted from the very moment I set foot on the guild

'' You really are something Lucy ''
said a voice which I hadn't heard of since a long time ago

'' Well long time no see Erza, I was actually surprised that you were not in the guild ''

'' I just came back from a trip but nevermind that. You want to have a battle with Natsu right?''

''yes that's actually why I came back here. To prove him wrong'' I said with a stern voice

'' OK you just have to wait a little but don't worry he'll be here any minute''declared Erza whilst turning her back and holding the door handle to open the door

"Ah" she exclaimed "one more thing.. I'm really glad that you returned Lucy, this is your home after all"

"No,Erza you're wrong it was my home" said Lucy, now slightly annoyed

Now, nobody knew that somebody was in a haste to get in the guild so whilst Lucy and Erza were about to quarrel. Erza was knocked down by the door which sobody threw while opening it "like a normal person"

Now Erza was laying on the floor looking both dead and furious as hell

And the person who opened the door was  shook, terrified and petrified he might have peed on his pants as well from the frightening image in front of him

   🔥 _______Natsu's P.O.V________🔥

Today is the exact day that future Lucy said that my Lucy will come back so I was overwhelmed with the thought of having her in front of me
This feeling, the gut-wrenching feeling, didn't want to stop disturbing me, well I think it's because I am in a  train.... I HATE TRAINS..

However I don't care if I even puke one hundred times because today I have to be on time in the guild I have to see her, I have to apologise for the biggest mistake I've even made, hurting and offending her in the most disrespectful way, I have to hold her tight and tell her how,  I feel about her. How hurt I was after I realised that I screwed up, after I saw the future we'll have together, after I saw our son and her growing tummy.

               I have to be there

And with these thoughts running through my brain I got off the train leaving Gray, Wendy and Carla behind.

I run as fast as I could possibly go even though my legs were like jelly because of the whole motion sicknesses thing.

And finally I was near the guild I could tell she's inside because her scent filled my nostrils so that made me run faster now I was just in front of the door and I kicked it open

But what I show lingered these three feelings inside of me : fear, shock, angst
.
.
.
.

Erza was laying on the floor slightly dead looking and slightly angry in fact let me correct that she wasn't slightly angry she was furious.. Well that's it I dug my own grave.

Now I'll have to rethink about that cause as I started looking at my surroundings I saw Lucy starring directly in my eyes
And might I say it wasn't a lovely stare but a angry one full of venom

"So Natsu Dragneel we meet again I would love to play catch up" she said ironically '' but long story short I want to have a battle with you right here right now and I will not take a no for an answer"

(Now you're wondering why Erza hasn't killed me yet well Mira gave her a whole strawberry cake to take her mind off of the accident)

                 Thank MAVIS!

Well, after thinking I replied to Lucy

" Well, hi Lucy long time no see, we really missed you. However I will not back down when somebody asks for a battle and actually I've been waiting for this for a long time now because I need to show you my new skills" I said all of this whilst grinning and of course my heart was beating pretty fast actually.
Its beating accelarating every time our eyes met

"OK let's go because I as well have to show you a lot but I'm afraid that your poor brain won't function properly after I've finished" said Lucy sarcastically

                        "Try me"

              ☂️  Normal P. O. V☂️

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
And that's how the battle of the year kicked off

When all this happened the  guild was watching without uttering a single word  because they were simply shocked by the things that were occurring just before their eyes

Moving on,Natsu and Lucy were waiting for the whole guild to surround them so they could start.

"You can back down now Natsu"
Said Lucy with a cocky smile "I'll give you that choice"

"Well, I should say that to you baby girl" now Natsu knew what he was doing. He teased Lucy on purpose so that he could see If she'd react to any of his attempts but unfortunately she did not blush as he expected her to

"Doesn't she have any feelings for me, anymore?"
asked Natsu himself as he was deep in thought

"Shut up, Dragneel I'm not here to listen to your flattery" said Lucy ready to punch him square in the face

"Hm, hm" a cough was heard from the master who was ready to announce the beginning of the fight

"Well my dear children, I'm too bored to explain the regulations so I'd just say this" - "The last one to stand will be declared as the winner "

                     " Good Luck "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~ 3 hours later ~~~~~~~~~~~

"Still not giving up, huh Dragneel?"
said Lucy whilst glaring at Natsu who didn't seem to be bothered by her remarks at  all.

"Lucy it's just been 3 hours, I'm not tired at all,but I think that you're a bit under the weather, do you want to take a break, love? " cooed Natsu sweetly, showing Lucy his grin.

"You know what?" - "you're right, I'm feeling a bit sick"
whilst hearing this from Lucy Natsu smiled again," this fight will be over soon" he thought

"But" continued Lucy "Not because I'm tired of the fight actually I'm kinda tired of your bullshit Natsu"
And that's when Natsu's smile faltered

"Hearing you say those sweet words of yours,whilst fighting, just makes my blood boil "

"So let's end this" said Lucy confidently

(And so it happened but not in the way you think....)

When Lucy said that Natsu tucked her to the ground immediately and said

"Lucy I know that you came here just to take revenge but I-I" said Natsu whilst stuttering that's when Lucy changed positions and now she was holding Natsu against the ground so that he could not move

"I'm glad that you know the reason I'm here Dragneel but that's not going to stop me or whatever you think you could or can do " said Lucy now pissed off

"Lucy" said Natsu with the softest voice he could master

"I'm deeply sorry for what I did back then but it was not my fault neither was it anybody else's in the guild. One woman named Touka was controlling us back then but we defeated her so please Lucy forgive us all, darling, please" Natsu finished his apology while Lucy was on top of him hearing all of this

"Natsu I.. " tried to say Lucy but was stopped when Natsu put his hand on her nape and brought her face closer to his lips

"Lucy. I love you so much baby" and that's when their lips touched.

Lucy was trying so hard to push him away but then she gave up to his alluring lips.

"Lucy" said Natsu out of breath "Do you love me?" now staring deeply into her brown eyes

Lucy was shocked she did not know how to answer to his question and she was still on top of him.

The fight long forgotten as the guild members were staring at them waiting as well for Lucy's reply to Natsu's question.

"Natsu" said Lucy
"should I tell him, should I really tell him that my heart never stopped beating for him" thought Lucy
And after a while of thinking she replied

"Natsu I never stopped loving you "

"And yes I forgive you I knew already about you defeating Touka and that she controlled you because Loki told me I just trained hard so I could come back stronger " said Lucy with a smile on her face

"And you are stronger in fact,but you were strong back then too " said Natsu whilst hugging Lucy

"Now nothing can separate us because our love will last forever Lucy"

"Awee" said the guild who was watching them all along

"Now let's go inside and celebrate, "
Shouted Master Makarov

"Aye Sir!" shouted the entire guild as well

"Let's go home Lucy shall we?" said Natsu while looking at the love of his life

"Yes, Natsu"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                           The end

           Sorry for the long wait ☺️😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
67.5K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
38.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
95.9K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...